Once we approach them with this, it's gonna be awfully hard for me to log in with my anonymous call to the city.
一旦我們利用這個接近他們后,我就會很難跟市政府打匿名電話了。
You're not gonna have to report anyone.
你沒必要舉報任何人。
Call me David Copperfield, 'cause I'm about to make a boat disappear.
叫我大衛·科波菲爾吧,因為我就要讓一艘船消失了。
Hey, neighbors. I made you some banana bread.
鄰居們,我給你們做了點香蕉面包。
Oh, I love banana bread. We have this at our dispensary, except we got weed in it.
我喜歡香蕉面包。我們的藥房里也有這個,不過里面會加大麻。

But we could give this one to our kids as a trick.
但我們可以把你的面包給孩子們來耍他們。
This boat is really something.
這艘船真不錯啊。
You know what we call her? "Jackpot"! - 'Cause you sell pot.
你知道我們怎么稱呼她嗎?"頭獎"!-因為你賣大麻。
Holy cow, we never thought of that.
天啊,我們從來沒想到這一點。
This is the best day of my life!
這是我這輩子最棒的一天!
Permission to come aboard and check her out?
我可以登上來好好瞧瞧她嗎?
Yeah! That is, if you're talking about my boat and not my wife.
當然可以!前提是你說的是我的船,而不是我妻子。
Ooh, yeah, you can't climb aboard me. Well, not in the driveway, anyway.
是啊,你可不能登上我。在車道上不行。
This is so great. - Yeah.
這真是太棒了。-是啊。
Did you do something new with your hair? Did you get a new wig or something?
你去做了頭發嗎?買了一頂新假發還是怎么?
Sweet boat like this belongs in the water, am I right?
這種漂亮的小船就該下水,對吧?
Well, you know, people who put their boat in the water, they only use it on the weekend. We get to use this baby every day.
把船推下水的人們只能在周末使用船。而我們每天都可以用。
Can you imagine visiting this boat every day in the marina?
你能想象每天都去碼頭上找這艘船嗎?
You spend a bunch of money on something, you want people to see it. That's why I wear low-cut tops.
你花了很多錢買的東西就要讓人們看見。所以我穿著低胸上衣。
Yeah! Listen up. I just got to be honest. We're having a hard time with the boat here.
是啊,聽好了。我得說實話。我們對這艘船很有意見。
What, you don't like Jackpot?
什么,你不喜歡"頭獎"嗎?
It's gigantic and makes it pretty tough to park in our driveway.
它太大了,讓我們很難在我們的車道上停車。
Well, that's because you open your doors onto our driveway, where we keep our boat.
那是因為你們侵犯到我們的車道了,我們的船停在這里。
Yes, and, according to city regulations, it shouldn't even be here.
是啊,根據城市規定它不該出現在這里。
"Regulations." Hear that?
規定,聽到了嗎?
Look, we really do want to keep this friendly.
聽著,我們真的想保持友好。
And it's been here for three weeks.
這船都在這里停了三周了。
Yeah, and it's beautiful. - And it's tacky. - Settle down! - Hey, that is uncool!
是的,它很美。-很俗氣。-冷靜點!-你的話太難聽了!
There are four aces on the side of it.
船身上畫著四張大A呢。