Please, just let Joe go on his own schedule.
拜托,就讓喬按部就班長大吧。
Manny learned to potty-train when he was 2 1/2.
曼尼兩歲半才學會用座便。
You told me it was 13 months.
你跟我說是十三個月的時候。
I may have exaggerated a little bit.
我可能是有點夸張了。
2 1/2 isn't advanced at all.
兩歲半一點也不超前。
What else did you exaggerate? Did I really like Shakespeare when I was 3?
你還夸張了什么事?我三歲的時候真的喜歡莎士比亞嗎?
Not so much Shakespeare as Jello.
比起莎士比亞來,你更喜歡果凍。
Was my first word really "Latte"?
我說的第一個詞真的是"拿鐵"嗎?
Not so much "Latte" as "Jello."
不是"拿鐵" 是"果凍"?
Oh, my god. I'm normal.
天吶,我就是個正常人。
Trust me, kid, no one's saying that about you.
相信我,孩子,沒人覺得你正常。
Why did you tell me all those things?
那你為什么要那樣跟我說?
To give you confidence.
為了提升你的自信心。
You needed it because you were having so much trouble learning how to read.
你很需要自信,因為當時你學識字遇到了很大的困難。
This makes no sense.
這說不通啊。
Yes, that what you always used to say.
是的,你以前也總這么說。
I wasn't deterred. I knew Lily had what it took to be a great clown.
我并沒有灰心。我知道莉莉擁有成為優(yōu)秀小丑的天份。
I mean...She just needed to find her persona, and that process can be painful, especially for me.
還用問嗎?她只是需要找到適合自己的形象,過程可能會很痛苦,尤其對我來說。
Ohh, Lily!
莉莉!
Good morning, neighbors.
早安,鄰居們。
Beautiful day, huh?
天氣真好,不是嗎?
Don't even try to sweet-talk us. This tacky boat ain't going anywhere.
嘴里抹了蜜也沒用。這艘俗船哪里也不會去。
Hey, what's that?
那是什么?
I don't know. What could it be?
我不知道,會是什么呢?