I love how close together all our mouths are.
我喜歡我們的嘴湊這么近。
Okay.
好吧。
Hey, dad, what's the -- What's the plot of that Rita Hayworth movie? My friends here were wondering.
爸,那個...麗塔·海華絲那個電影講啥來著?我朋友很想知道。
That's my cue. Time to help my boy get rid of a boat.
我們的暗號。該去幫我兒子處理船的事了。
Uh, "Lady from Shanghai"?
《上海小姐》?
That's the one.
就是那部。
I-I can't remember all the details. Pretty sure there was a horse in that movie. Or was it a baby?
我記不清細節了。不過里面肯定有匹馬。還是個嬰兒來著?
Funny thing -- none of it was in Shanghai. Or was all of it in Shanghai? Anyway, where was I? Oh, right.
搞笑的是... 這些都不在上海。還是都在上海來著?好吧,我講到哪里了?對了。
So, either the horse or this baby...I'm just putting these in the car.
所以,不管是馬還是嬰兒,我要把這些放進車里。
I help underprivileged kids lift weights.
我幫窮人家的孩子練舉重。
You can't even drive yet.
你連車都不會開呢。
Okay, you know my secret. What's yours?
好吧,你知道了我的秘密,你的呢?
Do you honestly think any of this is gonna work?
你真覺得這種方式會有用嗎?
I don't know what I'm doing. I-I have no clue what to say when I'm around you, but I think about you all the time.
我不知道自己在干什么。在你身邊我都不知道該怎么說話了,可我一直在想你。
Fine. Here's my secret. I put all these walls up and act tough, but...I've never really been with a boy before.
好吧,我的秘密是這個。我裝得這么高冷,可其實我從來沒跟男生戀愛過。
Really? Because I've never been with a girl.
真的嗎?我也沒有跟女孩戀愛過。
oh, my God. Pathetic. Run home to your mommy, you little bitch.
天吶,真可悲。回家找媽媽去吧,小婊砸。
Is Lizbo in here?
莉茨寶在里面嗎?
I think she's in our room.
她應該在我們房間。
Cam. You know, you wouldn't be in this position if you hadn't gone behind my back.
小卡。如果你沒有背著我行動的話就不會落到這般田地。
I wouldn't be in this position if I had...a supportive husband.
如果我丈夫足夠支持我,我也不會落到這般田地。