我要用那個海豚?。?/div>
Chandler: Thats a bear.
那是一只熊。
Phoebe: I'm too excited!
抱歉,我太興奮了!
Monica: Ok. Alright, Phoebe, you get the bear, uh, Joey, you get the robot, and Chandler and I get the dog. Ok, and the race is going to go from here to here. Now the one who comes in last, stays!
菲比,你用這只熊。喬伊,你用機器人。錢德就用這只狗吧比賽就要開始了... 從這里到這里,誰最后一名的,要留下來!!
Joey: Ok, ladies and gentlemen, wind your toys!
各位先生及女士,卷好你的發條。
Chandler: Ok, on your mark...Get set...GO!
準備好了嗎?預備,開始!
Phoebe: Go! Go!
快,快!
Joey: Come on robot!
不要停!機器人!
Monica: What are you barking at?
你在干什么?。?!
Monica: Wha...How the hell is that gonna help?
那個動作有什么作用嗎???!?
Chandler: I bought you. How did I forget that that's all you do?
我買了你!我竟忘了你只會這個動作?
Joey: Way to go robot!
好樣的,機器人!
Phoebe: Yes.
贊!
Phoebe: Good job Alan!
干的好,阿倫。
Joey: Hey, good race you guys.
真是一個好比賽。
Phoebe: Yeah, see you later!
是啊,那就再見嘍。
Monica: No! No, no...wait! We didn't lose. The rules clearly stated that the last one to cross the finish line was the loser. Well, our dog never crossed the finish line, so technically...
不,不,不,你們等一下我們沒有輸呢規定是說,最后跑到終點才是輸家那我們的狗,沒有跑到終點,所以技術上來說…
Chandler: They left.
他們已經走了!
Rachel: No, there isn't time to go to the bakery. We're just gonna come home...Everybody left? Alright, well just tell Emma that we're gonna be there as soon as we can. Bye...
你知道嗎?根本沒時間去面包店,所以我們現在回家了大家已經走了?好吧,告訴艾瑪我們會盡快回家,再見。
Ross: Rachel!
瑞秋!??!
Rachel: Oh! God! Sorry!
喔,天啊,抱歉。
Ross: I can't believe they gave you a ticket. You're such a good driver.
真不敢相信,他們給了你車票。你真是一個好司機。
Rachel: Emma's awake.
艾瑪起來了。
Ross: Yeah?
是喔?
Rachel: I can't believe this. This is her first birthday. She's awake. We're not even there. Everybody left. We still have this stupid obscene cake.
真不敢相信在她的一歲生日醒來時,我們不在大家也已經退出了,還加上這個爛蛋糕!??!
Ross: Hey, maybe I can fix that, you know. Try to, try to turn it into something else.
嘿,也許我可以弄好這蛋糕。試試看,改成別的形狀嘛。
Rachel: Oh, don't even bother. We've already ruined her first birthday...And do you know how important these early experiences are Ross? Very! According to the back cover of that book that you gave me.
已經無所謂了,我們已經毀了她的第一個生日。你不知道這些早期的經驗對她有多重要嗎,羅斯?非常重要!依照你給我的那本書的背面圖案弄。
Ross: Rach, she's not gonna remember this.
瑞秋,她不會記得這些。
Rachel: I guess...Oh, I just had such an idea of what this day would be like, you know? Emma laughing...and everybody gathered around her cake singing "Happy Birthday". Then we would all go into...HEY GET OUT OF THE ROAD YOU STUPID STUDENT DRIVER! They have to learn!
也許吧喔,我本來想像今天是怎樣的一天,艾瑪在笑...大家圍繞著蛋糕唱“生日快樂”然后…嘿,不要擋路你這個笨蛋新手!!!他們總要學著點。
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: What?
什么?
Ross: It's not bad.
這不錯嘛。
Rachel: Oh my God! Look what...you made it into a bunny. How did you do that?
喔,天啊。你怎么弄的,羅斯?
Ross: Well, I just made these two things uhm...cheeks. And then I split this to make ears.
我把這邊改成臉頰這部分再分兩邊,變成耳朵。
Rachel: Well, I'm very impressed.
喔,我非常感動呢。
Ross: Some can sing, some can dance. I apparently can turn phallic cakes into woodland creatures.
有些人會唱歌,有些人會跳舞我顯然的可以把“小弟弟”改成兔子蛋糕。
Monica: Now another way to organise your stuffed animals, is by size.
還有另外一種方法來整理玩具,就是按照大小。
Chandler: I'm sorry, is this a game for Emma or for Monica?
對不起,這是給艾瑪玩的游戲,或是給莫妮卡?
Monica: Game?
游戲?
Chandler: Emma, you even know it's your birthday today? You're one! One-year-old, that's little.
你知道今天是你生日嗎?你是一…就是一歲,這么小。
Chandler: Ooh! That's my girl!
天吶!我的寶貝。
Monica: That's how old you are.
這就是你的年齡。
Chandler: Did I teach her that? Did I just...impart wisdom?
是我教她的嗎?或是我傳授智能給她?
Monica: I want one...
我也想要有一個。
Chandler: Me too...
我也是。
Chandler: There's no one around. Why don't we just take this one?
這里沒人,干脆我們帶走她,好嗎?
Monica:...and head to Canada!
然后跑去加拿大?
Chandler: I was kidding.
我在開玩笑。
Monica: I wasn't. Let's get going!
我可沒有呢??!快點出發吧。
Phoebe: Hey, are Ross and Rachel back?
嘿,羅斯和瑞秋回來了嗎?
Chandler: No, not yet.
還沒有呢。
Phoebe: Oh good, I didn't miss the party.
喔,好耶,我沒錯過派對嘛。
Monica: What about your massage client?
那你的按摩客戶呢?
Phoebe: Oh, I just felt so bad, missing this. So I just slipped him a little something, you know. As long as I'm back in five or six hours, it will be alright.
我覺得很內疚如果錯過這派對,所以我給了他一些東西。五或六個小時后再做也可以。
Joey: Ok, if Ross and Rachel ask, I've been here the whole time. THE WHOLE TIME!
好!嘿,如果羅斯、瑞秋問起我,說我一直待在這里。一直待在這里!
Joey: I've been here the whole time!
我一直待在這里的。
Ross: Joey, we just saw you come in. You ran past us on the stairs.
喬伊,我們剛看到你進來,而且你跑上來時,在樓梯超過了我們。
Rachel: I don't care that you left. I'm just glad that you're here. Thanks you guys!
我不管你有沒有退出,我很高興你們現在在這里,謝謝大家。
Chandler: Hey, guys! Come on! You gotta see what Emma just did.
嘿,大家過來。你們應該看看艾瑪剛做了什么。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Chandler: Emma, how old are you? How old are you today?
艾瑪,你幾歲?你今天幾歲?
Rachel: Oh! Emma, that's right! You're that many!
對了,艾瑪,你就是一歲。
Ross: Oh my God! Our daughter's a genius! Rach, this means...
喔,天啊,我們女兒是一個天才。這表示…
Rachel: NO, no science camp!
不要有科學的說教了喔。
Ross: Damn it! I'll put a candle on the cake.
真是的,我把蠟燭放到蛋糕上。
Rachel: Oh...and Emma, look at your stuffed animals lined up so neatly!
喔,艾瑪,看看你的玩具排的如此整齊。
Monica: Thanks!
謝謝。
Ross: Ok, here we go! Emma's first birthday cake...go ahead, blow out the candle.
好了,要開始了這是艾瑪第一個生日蛋糕快吹啊,吹滅蠟燭。
Joey: Yeah come on Emma, you can do it, come on.
快,艾瑪,你能做到的。
Ross: What's wrong? Are you ok?
怎么啦,你還好吧?
Rachel: Oh yeah, nothing! These are happy tears! This is just what I wanted.
喔,沒事。這是快樂的眼淚,這就是我想要的。
Phoebe: Hey, you made it into a bunny.
嘿,蛋糕已變成兔子形狀了。
Joey: What is wrong with me. It looked more delicious when it was a penis.
喔,我怎么啦,為什么我覺得“小弟弟”的形狀時看來比較好吃。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Ross: Ok, you ready?
好,準備好了嗎?
Rachel: Yeah.
是的。
Ross: Aa-and...record. Ok.“Big Brother audition. Take one. I guess you could say I'm kind of a player.”
那,開始錄了。 好?!霸囈?。我猜你會說我是一個演員...”
Ross: Ok, let's...let's just try that, again.
好了。讓我...讓我再試一次。
Rachel: Ok.
好的。
Ross: Ok.
好的。
Rachel: Hi Emma. Well, your first birthday is over, and it was really...
嗨,艾瑪,你的生日剛結束了而且…
Joey, Phoebe: come on, come on.
快啊快!
Phoebe: Go, go, go Alan! Run you hairy bastard!
快啊,快啊,快啊!快點!