Ross: Hi.
嗨!
Monica: Oh dear God.
哦,天啊!
Chandler: Hold on! There is something different.
等等!有點不對勁。
Ross: I went to that tanning place your wife suggested.
我去了你老婆推薦的地方。
Chandler: Was that place...The Sun?
那個地方…是太陽?
Ross: Oh! And it gets worse!
哦!比那還糟!
Chandler: Oh My God! You can do a duet of Ebony and Ivory all by yourself!
哦,天吶!你一個人就能同時表現黑檀木和象牙!
Monica: How could you mess this up? It's so easy! You go into the booth, you count to five and you turn around!
你怎么能搞成這樣?這很容易呀!你進到小隔間里,數到五,轉身!!
Ross: How do you count to five?
你是怎么數到五的?
Monica: One Two Three...
一、二、三…
Ross: Damn it!
可惡!
Ross: I Know!
我知道!
Rachel: What is up with Miss Hawaiian Tropic?
夏威夷熱帶小姐怎么了。
Chandler: How was your date with Joey?
你和喬伊的約會怎么樣?
Rachel: Well, it was good, until we got back to our apartment.
嗯,還不錯… 至少在我們回家之前。
Rachel: And then we were fooling around and he started to put his hand up my leg and I kept slapping it away!
后來我們就搞砸了他把手放在我的腿上可我卻不停的打他!
Chandler: You didn't like that?
你不喜歡?
Rachel: Well, it wasn't just me, alright? He freaked out too! He couldn't even undo my bra!
嗯,不光是我,明白嗎?他也出問題了!他甚至解不開我的胸罩!
Monica: Wow, really? One time he just looked at my bra and it popped open.
哇,真的?有一次,他只看了我的胸罩一眼,它就自己嘣開了。
Rachel: I do not know what's wrong with us, I mean, we've kissed before and that's been great! But this time it was leading somewhere and I was very aware of the fact that it was Joey touching me.
我不知道我們怎么了我是說,我們以前接吻過,那很好!可是,可是這次我很在意喬伊撫摸我。
Monica: Well, you guys've been friends forever. Remember the first time that you kissed Ross? How weird that was? You couldn't stop laughing? You got through that.
呃,你們做朋友很久了。記得你第一次吻羅斯嗎?那次多奇怪!你不停的笑?可你渡過了。
Rachel: Ok, that's true. That's true, we can do this. You're right, you're right, we can do this. We're just gonna power through!
對,是這樣。是這樣,我們能行。對,對,我們能行。我們有能力渡過!
Joey: Hey! Uh, Chandler, can I talk to you for a second.
嗨,錢德,我能跟你談談嗎?
Rachel: No need! Problem solved, we are powering through.
沒必要了!!問題解決了,我們要努力渡過。
Monica: Chandler, stop! It is not going to pop open!
錢德,停下!它不會嘣開的。
Chandler: You don't know!
你怎么知道!
Monica: Hi Phoebe!
嗨,菲比!
Phoebe: Hey!
嗨!
Monica: Is Amanda here yet?
阿蔓達來了嗎?
Phoebe: No.
還沒。
Monica: Oh good. Good, look I'm so sorry, for screwing up that cutting-her-out plan. But I have a new plan. Chandler agreed to call here in a few minutes with an emergency.
好吧,我很抱歉搞砸了那個隔離她的計劃。不過我有了個新計劃。錢德答應我幾分鐘以后給我打個緊急電話。
Phoebe: Oh! Well ok, what kind of emergency gets us both out of here?
哦!那,什么緊急的事情能把我們兩個人都叫走呢?
Monica: Well, what do you think of Mike and Chandler being in a car accident?
這樣,你覺得麥克和錢德出了車禍怎么樣?
Phoebe: Are you kidding, I love it!
你在開玩笑嗎?,我太喜歡了!
Phoebe and Monica: Hi!
嗨!
Amanda: Hello!
你好!
Amanda: It's so nice to see you! Both of you! Look at me. Look how young I look! Oh gosh! We have so much to catch up on! But first things first: touch my abs I don't exercise at all! Oh, gosh, so Monica, you're married!
看到你們真好!你們兩個!看看我。看我看起來多年輕!噢,天吶!我們有太多的事情要分享了!不過最首要的是:摸摸我的腹肌,我一點兒都沒鍛煉!噢,天吶,莫妮卡,你結婚了!
Monica: Yeah! Yeah! His name is Chandler and...
對!對!他叫錢德而且…
Amanda: oh, oh, smell my neck! It's not perfume! It's me! It's my natural scent!
聞聞我的脖子!這不是香水!這是我!這是我自然的體香!
Phoebe: Musty!
發霉了!
Amanda: Oh! Gosh! This is brilliant. Gosh, it's just like old times. I'm so happy you two are friends again!
噢!天吶!這太完美了。天吶,就像以前一樣,真高興看到你們倆又和好了!
Monica: When were we not friends?
我們什么時候不是朋友了?
Amanda: Well, it was 1992. And I remember because that was the year I had sex with Evel Knievel.
呃,是1992年,我記得是因為那年我和伊夫·肯尼(飛車表演者)上床了。
Monica: Ehm, we were friends in 1992.
呃,1992年我們是朋友啊。
Amanda: No I distinctly remember you were dodging her calls and trying to avoid seeing her.
不,我清楚地記得你當時在過濾她的電話,還盡量不見她。
Monica: You were going to cut me out?
你在隔離我?
Phoebe: Well...kinda.
呃…差不多吧。
Monica: Oh My God!
噢,我的天!
Amanda: Oh! Bugger. Should I not have said that? I feel like a perfect arse!
噢!見鬼。我是不是不該說?我覺得自己就像個飯桶!
Phoebe: Oh, in America you're just an "ass".
對,對,不過在美國你只是個蠢蛋!
Monica: Hello? Chandler, what's wrong? Oh my God, are you alright? Yeah, I'll be right there. I'm so sorry, but Chandler was in a car accident.
喂?錢德,怎么了?噢,天吶,你沒事吧?好的,我馬上到。對不起。錢德出車禍了。
Phoebe: Oh my God. Was Mike with him?
噢,我的天。噢!麥克跟他一起嗎?
Monica: Nope!
沒!
Rachel: Hey! Got champagne?
買了香檳了?
Joey: Yes ma'am, ready to power through!
是,女士,準備好加速過渡了!
Rachel: Excellent! Ok! Stick it in the ice bucket, the phone is off the hook, and in the interests of powering through...
太棒了!把它放到冰桶里,電話線已經拔了,集中精力加速過渡!
Joey: Uh! Sure, now. Yeah.
哦,好,現在。
Rachel: Ok Sexy, very sexy, sexy. Alright! Let's do it!
好了,性感點兒,性感點兒,性感點兒,很性感!好了!我們開始!
Joey: Ok, you're scaring me a little bit.
好的,你有點兒嚇到我了。
Rachel: Oh! Get over it soldier, we gotta do this!
噢!過來大兵,我們要開始了!
Joey: Ok.
好的。
Rachel: Ok. Haha, you like that huh? You like that? Let's kick this into high gear, huh?
好的,啊!你喜歡是不是? 哦,是的。你喜歡嗎?我們開始換到高速檔。
Rachel: Yeah baby, I'll show you how we do it!
對,寶貝兒,我來告訴你我們怎么做!
Joey: No, no, no! You...you kneed me in my misters!
不,不,不!你頂住我的小先生了!
Rachel: What? Oh my God! I'm so sorry. Joey? Are you okay?
什么?噢,天吶!對不起。喬伊?你還好嗎?
Joey: Soldier down!
大兵犧牲了!
Monica: We are not friends with Phoebe anymore.
我們和菲比不再是朋友了。
Chandler: If she asks, I protested a little, but, ok!
要是她問起來 我會表示一點抗議,不過沒問題!
Monica: I just found out that she tried cutting me out! Can you think of any reason why someone would wanna do that. What is wrong with me, Chandler, tell me!
我剛知道,她曾經試圖隔離我!你有沒有想過人為什么那樣做?我怎么了,錢德?告訴我。
Chandler: I...had a very bad car accident.
我出了嚴重的車禍!
Phoebe: Oh, Chandler! Thank God you're alive. Monica, can I talk to you outside for a minute?
噢,錢德!感謝上帝你還活著。莫妮卡,能和你到外面談談嗎?
Monica: I have nothing, to say to you.
我跟你沒什么可說的。
Amanda: Wow, my flat is twice this size! You know, once they asked me to one of the Spice Girls.
哇,我的房子有這兩個大!你要知道,他們曾經邀我參加辣妹組合。
Phoebe: Please, Monica? In the hall?
好嘛,莫妮卡!去走廊里?
Amanda: Ooh, that accident must've been terrible. You look positively ghastly.
噢,那場車禍一定很恐怖。你看起來臉色蒼白得厲害。
Chandler: Well, aren't you a treat.
好了,你不滿意嗎?
Monica: I can't believe you tried to cut me out. Why, Phoebe, why?
我簡直不能相信你要隔離我。為什么,菲比,為什么?
Phoebe: It was...it was right after we were living together and you were driving me crazy, ok? You were really controlling and compulsive and shrill.
那是在我們住在一起以后你快要把我逼瘋了,知道嗎?你什么都要控制,強制,還要尖叫。
Monica: I'm still all those things!
我現在仍然這樣!
Phoebe: You're also so generous, and kind, and scrappy!
你現在還很慷慨,善良,斗志旺盛!
Monica: I am scrappy.
我斗志旺盛。
Phoebe: Exactly! Look, no matter what I tried to do, I couldn't keep you out of my life. Of all the people I've cut out, you were the only one who ever clawed her way back in.
當然!看,無論我要做什么,我都不能把你從生活中剔除。在我隔離的所有人中你是唯一一個我又把她拉回來的。
Monica: It's because I'm scrappy.
因為我斗志旺盛?
Phoebe: Yeah, you are. And I'm so glad that you fought your way back in, because I don't know what I would do without you.
對,是的。而且我也很高興你通過斗爭又回來了,因為我不知道沒有你該怎么辦。
Monica: I won't know what I would do without you.
我也不知道沒有你該怎么辦。
Monica: Well, I guess we should go back in. I mean you gave me another chance, I guess we should do the same for Amanda. Phoebe: Yeah, I guess you're right.
好吧,我想我們該回去了 既然你又給了我一次機會,我們應該用同樣的方法對付阿蔓達。 對,你說得對。
Amanda: Can you believe it. I've never had any professional dance training.
你能相信嗎?我從來沒有受過專業舞蹈訓練。
Glenda: Now, let me explain how this works. You go into the booth, and...
現在我來給你解釋她是怎么工作的。你走進隔間,然后…
Ross: I'm gonna stop you right there, Glenda. Ok? Does it look like this is my first time, huh? Now I want 4 two's...and I want them all on my back.
就說到這兒吧,葛蘭達。好嗎?我看起來像是第一次嗎?呃?我現在想要一個四倍的二級 …而且我想都噴到背上。
Glenda: Ok...
好吧…
Ross: Wait a minute, there's two sets of nozzles, which one is it? which...which...which one is it?
等等,這兒有兩套噴嘴兒,應該用哪一個?哪個…哪個才是?
Ross: Oh! Son of a bitch!
哦!渾蛋!
Ross: Are you kidding?
你在開玩笑嗎?
Glenda: How did we do?
我們該怎么辦?
Ross: I'm a twelve.
我現在12倍了!
Rachel: What is the matter with us?
我們到底怎么了?
Joey: Well, I know what's the matter with me.
呃,我知道我到底怎么了。
Rachel: No, I mean with us, you know. I mean, is it supposed to be this...difficult?
不,我是說我們,知道嗎。我是說,真的應該這么…難嗎?
Joey: I don't know.
我不知道。
Chandler: That fake British woman is a real bitch, but she sure can dance...
這個假惺惺英國腔的女人真是個婊子,可她還真的以為自己會跳舞…
Chandler: Hey.
嗨!
Rachel: Hi.
嗨!
Rachel: Hi! Hey, listen, can we ask you a question? When you and Monica first hooked up, was it weird going from friends to...more than that?
嘿,聽著,能問你個問題嗎?你和莫妮卡剛好上的時候從朋友到超越那層關系的時候有什么怪事嗎?
Chandler: Kinda...you know, sneaking around, having to hide from you guys...
應該…你知道,到處躲藏,跟你們玩捉迷藏…
Rachel: No, no, no...No, I mean...se-x-u-ally...
不,不,不…不是,我是說…性方面…
Joey: Yeah, I...I, was there a part of you that...that felt like it was...really wrong?
呃,是不是你們倆某方面 …感覺…這么做不對?
Chandler: Actually no. No, it felt right. You know, it felt like uhm...I can't believe we haven't been doing this the whole time.
實際上,不是。沒有,感覺很好。知道嗎,感覺就像...呃…我不能相信我們居然一直沒這么做。
Chandler: I can tell from your expressions that's the good news you were hoping for...
我能從你們的話里聽出來你們想的好事…
Chandler: Well, I'm gonna go continue to...spread the joy.
好吧,我想我該做的是 …繼續傳播快樂。
Rachel: Well, just because it happened that way for them doesn't mean it has to happen that way for us.
好吧,他們的反應是那樣的不見得我們也要那樣。
Joey: Yeah, yeah...Absolutely. I mean, just because something's difficult doesn't mean that you quit.
對,對…完全正確。我是說,事情困難并不意味著你要退卻。
Rachel: Right, totally.
完全正確。
Joey: Yeah, so we just keep trying and trying until we...do it.
好吧,那我們會不停地試啊,試啊,直到我們…成功。
Rachel: Yeah, and if doesn't work, then we'll be just one of those couples that never have sex.
對,如果不行的話,我們就作對沒有性愛的夫婦吧。
Joey: That's a...pla-an.
這也是個…計劃。
Joey: Wow...I did not see this coming.
哇…我看這種事不會發生。
Rachel: I know.
我知道。
Joey: I don't, I don't get it. I mean, I was so sure this was what I wanted.
那我就不明白了。我說,我很確定我確實需要啊。
Rachel: Hmmm...Me too...
呃…我也是…
Rachel: How come Monica and Chandler could do it?
我想知道莫妮卡和錢德是怎么做到的?
Joey: I guess they weren't as good friends as we are.
我想或許他們不像我們是一對這么好的朋友吧。
Rachel: Aah...I bet you're right.
啊…我想你肯定是對的。
Joey: So...
那么…
Rachel: Yeah.
好吧。
Joey: I love ya.
我愛你。
Rachel: Love you too...
我也愛你...
Rachel: Alright, I'm going to bed.
好了,我要去睡覺了。
Joey: Yeah, me too.
好,我也是。
Joey: Ooh, yeah, I'm not going anywhere for a while.
噢,對了,暫時我還不想去任何地方。
Chandler: Dude, it's Chandler. Let me in.
哥們兒,是錢德。讓我進來。
Ross: Go away! I don't wanna see anybody.
走開!我誰都不想見。
Chandler: I know, I went to the tanning place and the same thing happened to me. You have to let me in.
我知道,我也去了那個地方。而且同樣的事也發生在我身上了。
Ross: Really? Did you count Mississipily?
真的?你也數了密西西比?
Ross: You, you're not tanned.
伙計,你沒去曬。
Chandler: No, I just had to get a picture of this. I'll see you later!
沒,我就想拍張照片。回見。