瑞秋…!嗨!
Oh my God, I'm married! I know.
天啊,我結婚了!我知道。
I'm Mrs. Dr. Barry Hunter hyphen Farber.
我是貝瑞·亨特·法伯太太了。
Oh honey, I'm so proud of you, Min.
我好以你為傲,明蒂。
Min. Oh Rach, you're still here, at our wedding, they were packing up the chopped liver about now.
明蒂。瑞秋,你還在,我們婚禮的這個時候,他們已經在收碗盤了。
Yeah, I love that story. Um, I have a question for you guys. Why do people keep saying it is good to see me up and about?
是呀,我愛那個故事。我有個問題要問你們,為什么大家一直說,高興看到我出來走動?
Well uh, after you ran out on your wedding, Barry's parents told people that you were sort of....insane.
在你逃婚之后…貝瑞的父母告訴大家說…說你瘋了。
Insane!
瘋了?
From the syphilis.
梅毒引起的。
What? !
什么?
Yeah, what are they gonna say you didn't love me anymore. Come on.
那我該說什么?你不再愛我了?拜托。
Your choices were that or syphilis? !
你的選擇就只有那個和梅毒嗎?
Hey sweetie. At least this puts your whole tushy show into perspective.
親愛的,至少這樣會讓你的屁股秀看起來很合情合理。
Angela? Joey Tribbiani. Listen, uh, what are you doing tonight. I know you're seeing that guy I was thinking maybe you could bring him...Hello? Hello?
安吉拉?我是喬伊。你今晚做什么?我知道你在跟他交往,我在想或許你可以帶他來…喂喂?
Aren't you gonna answer her, that's like the tenth bingbong message she sent. She wants to know what's wrong?
你還不回答她嗎?她已經放了十次話過來了。她想知道怎么了。
What's wrong? What's wrong? You're married that's what's wrong.
怎么了?你結婚了,就是這回事!
Oh, my.
天啊。
What?
什么?
She wants to meet you in person.
她想要跟你見面。
Hey, look, Phoebe I wanted to meet her in person too, ok, but she's married, she has a husband.
菲比,你聽我說,我也想見見她本人。但她結過婚了,她有一個丈夫。
What if the husband person is the wrong guy, and you are the right guy. You don't get chances like this all the time,
如果這個丈夫不適合她呢?你才適合她呢?這種機會不是常有的。
If you don't meet her now, you're gonna be kicking yourself when your 80, which is hard to do, and that's how you break a hip.
如果你現在不見她,八十歲時會氣得踢自己的屁股…這個動作很難,而且會摔斷髖骨。
I don't know.
我不知道。
Listen to that. Those arethose are the bing bongs of a woman in love with you.
聽,這是一個愛著你的女人的乒乓聲。
Ok, I'll do it!
好吧,我見她!
Oh, yeah! Ok! Great! Go, man, go put on your shoes, and, and march out there and meet her!
太棒了,穿上鞋子然后走出去見見她!
Oh, wait, no, no you have to take a shower, 'cause, eww. No, you, you have to, you answer her, answer her first. No, no, you know what make some coffee 'cause its too much.
老天,不,等等…你必須先洗個熱水澡,因為,喲…不,你已經知道你怎么回答她了,所以先回答她的問題。不…你…你先煮咖啡,因為太大壓力了。
Ok, one more, please. Come on, I'm gonna get it in this time, I will.
好了,拜托再一次嘛,我這次會丟進去的。
Ok, last chance.
好吧,最后一次。
Again, I'm sorry.
再一次,很抱歉。
You know what, maybe I don't need to have children.
知道嗎?或許我不需要有孩子。
Maybe I just think I do because that is what society, and by that I mean my mom, has, has always convinced me that I...
或許我只是以為我需要,因為那是一種社會…我是指我媽啦…她一直讓我相信我…需要...
I do, I have to have children, I'm sorry, I just do.
我必須要有小孩,對不起,我必須要。
Yo! Can I have your attention, please, Best Man, making a toast here. Thank you. I remember when Barry got home from his first date with Rachel...
請大家注意,伴郞要敬酒了。謝謝。我記得貝瑞第一次,跟瑞秋約會回來的時候...
What? !
什么...?
What, you hired the same band I can't use the same speech. Thank you, thank you very much. Anyway, I wish you both a wonderful life together. And Rachel...
什么?你沒有換樂隊,卻要我換演講稿嗎?謝謝,非常謝謝。反正,希望你們…從此過著幸福快樂的日子,還有瑞秋...
What.
什么?
No, no, no now in all seriousness, it's not a lot of women would've had the guts to come back here tonight, and even fewer, who would do it with their asses hanging out!
不…我很認真的,沒有多少女人有這個膽子,在今天晚上回來這里。而且還敢露小屁股回來的,那就更少了!
Uh, I like to, uh, to add something to that...
我想加上幾句話...
What are you adding, why are you adding, why are you adding, why are you adding?
你要加什么,你要加什么,你要加什么,你要加什么…
Most of you don't know me, Um I'm Rachel's boyfriend.
你們大半都不認識我,我是瑞秋的男朋友…
Oh dear God.
老天。
Ross, uh and uh, I'd just like to say, that it did take a lot of courage for Rachel to come here tonight. And, uh, just for the record she did not run out on Barry because she had syphilis.
我叫羅斯,我想說…瑞秋真的是鼓足了勇氣,在今天晚上回到這里來的。而且呢…我想澄清瑞秋并不是,因為得了梅毒才逃婚的。
What're you doing? I'm serious. Uh, the reason she walked out on, on Barry is simply that, she didn't love him, which incidentally worked out pretty well for me...
你干什么?我這是認真的。她離開貝瑞的原因…其實很簡單…她并不愛他。所以呢,那就成就了我的美事。
Uh...so to review: Rachel...took a lot of courage...doesn't have the syphilis...and...wound up...with me. Cheers.
綜上所述:瑞秋,鼓足了勇氣。沒有梅毒,并且跟我在一起。干杯。
See you in the parking lot. No, Rach!
咱們停車場見。不,瑞秋!
And once again she is out of here. Ok, who had 9:45? Um?
她又再一次離開了,誰賭9點45分來著?
Huh.
哈。
You know what Barr, I'm not gonna leave. I probably should, but I'm not, see 'cause I promised myself that I would make it through at least one of your weddings.
你知道嗎,貝瑞?我不想走了。我大概應該走,但是我不走,因為我答應我自己,至少要過完一次你的婚禮。
See now, tonight, all I really wanted was to make it though this evening with a little bit of grace and dignity. Well, I guess we can all agree that's not gonna happen.
我今天真正想要的只不過是…一點優雅跟尊嚴來度過今晚。我猜我們都同意,那是不可能的了。
I guess there's nothing really left to say except...
我猜也沒什么好說的了…除了…
"Her name was Lola. She was a showgirl. With yellow feathers, feathers in her hair, and a dress cut down to there. Sheshe would..."
她叫做蘿拉。(歌曲《科巴卡巴納》)是個歌舞女郞。頭上插著…黃色羽毛,還穿著性感小洋裝。她…
Marenge...
會熱舞...
"...marenge, thank you honey, and do the chacha. And while she like to be a star, Tony always tended bar. At the, wait, wait, everybody..." Everybody!
會熱舞,謝謝你,甜心。還會跳恰恰,她喜歡當明星的滋味,而東尼則是酒保,在… 等等…大家一起來!大家一起來!
At the Copa, Copa Cabana The hottest spot north of Havana. At the Copa, Coopa Cabana, music and fashion were always the passion, at the Copa...
Copa,Copa...南哈瓦那最熱的地方。Copa,Copa...音樂和時尚總是最熱情,Copa...
Ok, I'll do it.
好吧,我愿意。
You'll do what?
你愿意什么?
If kids is what it takes to be with you then kids it is.
如果在一起必須有孩子,那就有吧。
Oh my God!
天啊!
If I have to, I'll, I'll do all again, I'll do the 4 o'clock feeding thing, I'll go to the PTA meetings, I'll coach the soccer team.
如果必須的話,我就再來一次。我會四點起來喂奶,我會參加家長會,當足球隊的教練。
Really?
真的?
Yeah, if I have to. Monica, I don't wanna lose you, so, if I have to do it all over again, then I will.
對,如果我必須的話。莫妮卡…我不想失去你,所以如果我必須重來一次…我還是會的。
You're the most wonderful man. And if you hadn't have said 'if I have to' like seventeen times, then I'd be saying 'ok, let's do it.'
你真是我遇見過最棒的男人,如果你沒說那么多…"必須"的話…那么我會說“好吧,咱們生吧”。
But you're not.
但是你不會。
Oh my God, I can't believe what I'm getting ready to say. I wanna have a baby, but I don't wanna have one with someone who doesn't really wanna have one.
天啊,真不敢相信我就要這么說了。我想要一個孩子,但我不想跟一個,并不是真的想孩子的人一起生。
God.
天啊。
I love you.
我愛你。
I know you do.
我知道。
Me too.
我也是。
So what now?
現在呢?
I guess we just keep dancing.
現在我們就只有…一直跳下去。
Where is she, Where is she? Oh, hey, I have a question, where is she?
她在哪里...?我有個問題,她在哪里?
Oh Chandler, relax, Chandler, she'll be here.
錢德,你放心吧,她會來的。
Ooh, oh, oh, that's her.
她來了。
Yeah, 'cause life's just that kind.
對,因為生活就是那樣美好。
Chandler, you gotta stop staring at the door.
錢德,你得停止盯著門看。
It's like a watched pot, you know, if you keep looking at it and then the door is, it's never gonna boil. I think what you have to do is try not to...
那就像你盯著水壺一樣。如果你一直盯著看的話,那扇門是永遠不會沸騰的,我認為你必須試著不去…
Oh my God!
老天??!
OH...MY...GOD! !
我的…老…天啊!
OH...MY...GOD! !
我的…老…天啊!
All right I've been feeling incredibly guilty about this, because I wanna be a good friend, and damn it I am a good friend. So just, just shut up and close your eyes.
好吧,我一直覺得好內疚,因為我想做個好朋友。該死,我是個好朋友,所以,閉嘴并且閉上眼睛。
Wow, you are a good friend, 'course the audition was this morning, and I didn't get it. But that was a hell of a kiss. Rachel is a very lucky girl.
你真是好朋友,對了,試鏡是今天早上,而我失敗了。但是你吻功真不錯,瑞秋是個很幸運的女孩。