不可以。給我。不!
Yeah, come on. You know you want it, you know you want it too, come on. Let's just be bad, it'll feel so good. Oh come on, come on. Emhuh?
來呀,給我。你知道你要的,你知道你也要,對不對?就壞一次吧,感覺會很棒的。來吧…
Oh God help me. Oh yeah.
上帝幫幫我吧。好棒!
Ok, good, now do me, do my back. Oh come on, harder.
好,現在換我了。來,抓我的背。來吧,快點,用力…
There you go. Don't move. Don't move. Why?
我來了,別動。為什么?
Don't move. Ryan, what you? Oh good.
不要動。干嘛…?啊,好。
Oh, stop that, stop that right now.
住手,馬上住手。
You know, I might've expected this of you Phoebe, but Ryan, you're a military man.
我相信你會這樣,菲比。但是萊恩,你是個軍人呀。
She made me do it.
她逼我這么做的。
Oh, that's a nice color on you!
你臉上的顏色真不錯!
Yeah, well it comes in pink and blotchy, baby!
是的,變成粉紅色的疤了,寶貝!
I hope you get a weenie pock!
我希望你的“香腸”也長痘痘!
You and Milton have to join us on the boat. Karen'll pack a lunch, you'll bring the kids, we'll make a day of it.
你跟米頓得來坐我們的船,帶孩子們來。咱們好好玩一天。
Jeannie: Oh, that sounds lovely. We're gonna have to set that up. Oh, I better get back. Hope the baby feels better.
聽起來好棒,我們得好好安排一下。我最好回去了,希望你的寶寶好點了。
Oh, thanks, thanks. Bye bye Jeannie.
謝謝。謝了,拜拜,金妮。
Byebye, Joseph.
拜拜,喬瑟夫。
What a phony.
好虛偽。
Well, I'm sure you'll teach her a lesson when she steps off the dock onto nothing. Hey Mr. Douglas.
她在碼頭一腳踩了個空的時候,她就會學到你的教訓了。嗨,道格拉斯。
Sir.
先生。
Uh, listen Bing, I received your memo. So, we're not gonna see the system's report until next Friday?
聽著,備忘錄我收到了。我們下周五才能看到系統報告嗎?
Well the people in my group wanna spend the holiday weekend with their families.
我組里的人希望這個周末,能夠跟家人一起共度。
I have a family, I'm gonna be here.
我也有家庭,但我還是會來這兒。
Yeah Bing, what's that about?
是啊,賓,你干嘛呢?
It's about cutting my people a little slack, you know, for morale. Look, if you wanna see some rough numbers, I can get them to you by Wednesday.
我要讓我的人稍微喘一口氣,以提高士氣。如果你想看大概數字,我可以在星期三以前給你。
Rough numbers? This company was not built on rough numbers. Am I right Mr. Douglas?
大概數字?公司不是建在大概數字上,我說得對嗎,道格拉斯先生?
Have the final numbers on my desk by Tuesday.
星期二以前,把正確數字放在我桌上。
If you say so sir.
照你的意思做吧。
Joseph's good, isn't he?
喬瑟夫很行,是不是?
Well, I'm going to kill you.
喬伊,我要殺了你。
Hey, hey, I just figure Joseph's the kinda guy that likes to mix it up. You know, get in there, ruffle some feathers.
嘿,我把喬瑟夫定位成那種喜歡攪合的人。你知道,一頭鉆入,激怒某人。
Why?
為什么?
Look, I'm sorry but that's what Joseph does, ok? If you try to pull something, he'll call you on it. 'What're you trying to pull,' he'll say.
聽著,抱歉,但喬瑟夫就是那樣。你想耍花招的話…他會揭發你。他會說“你耍什么花招?”。
Ooh, duct tape. Was I supposed to bring something too?
噢,膠帶。我是不是也該帶點什么來?
This is for the scratchy twins out there. I taped oven mitts to their hands.
這是給那對癢雙胞胎的,我把手套粘在他們手上。
You're strict.
你真嚴。
Yeah well, it's for their own good.
這是為他們好啊。
You know, I like the way you have efficiently folded this tab under. See in a tape emergency you could shave valuable seconds off your time.
莫妮卡,我很欣賞你有效率的把膠帶的一端折起來。你看,急需用膠帶的時候,可省下好幾秒寶貴的時間。
Exactly. Oh, I love that I can be totally neurotic around you now. Tell me the truth. Don't you like it better now that everything on your desk is perpendicular?
正是!真高興在你面前,可以完全的神經質。告訴我實話,難道你不喜歡現在你桌上的一切都是直角嗎?
If it's not a right angle, it is a wrong angle.
如果它們不是直角,那就是錯角。
Very good.
很好。
Thank you.
謝謝。
You know what. Tomorrow I'm gonna do your clocks.
你知道嗎?明天我要改你的時鐘。
You're gonna do what to my clocks?
你要怎樣改我的時鐘?
I'm gonna set them to my time.
我要把它調成我的時間。
Well, I'm confused. I thought we shared time.
這我搞糊涂了,時間不是都一樣的嗎?
No, no. See, in my bedroom I set my clock six minutes fast. You wanna know why?
不…瞧,我把房間的時鐘調快了六分鐘。想不想知道原因?
Because it's in a slightly different time zone than the kitchen.
因為這里跟廚房在不同的時區里?
You know, forget it, I'm not gonna tell you now.
算了,我不想要說了。
No come on. Come on, tell me.
來嘛,告訴我嘛。
No. 'Cause you don't understand. No, come on!
不,因為你不會明白。來嘛。
No. You don't have any of these cute little obsessive things.
不,你根本沒有,任何可愛的小怪癖。
No that's not true. That is not true.
那不對…
Oh yeah. Yeah.
是嗎?是。
Alright, well tell me one of yours.
好吧,說一個來聽聽。
Ok.
好。
Ahh. One of my things is, I always separate my sweat socks from my dress socks.
譬如說吧,我總是把我的運動襪…跟西裝襪分開來擺。
What if they get mixed up?
如果搞混了會怎樣?
Boy I would just uh, I would freak out!
天啊,那我會…我會發狂。
You would not. I can't believe this. I hate this, you're too normal. I can't believe my boyfriend doesn't have a thing. My boyfriend doesn't have a thing!
你才不會。我真不敢相信,真討厭你那么正常。真不敢相信我的男友沒怪癖。我的男友沒有怪癖。(與“東西”同詞)
See, if anyone overheard that, I didn't come off well.
如果有人聽到你這句話,別人會懷疑我無能。
Hey. Mr. Douglas is looking for you.
道格拉斯先生正在找你。
Why? Wh wh why is Mr. Douglas looking for me?
為什么要找我?
'Cause he has a strong suspicion that you dropped the ball on the Lender project.
因為他懷疑,你搞砸那個出借規劃。
Wha wh why, why, why does he suspect that?
他…為什么要懷疑我?
Because at first he thought it was Joseph. But after he asked Joseph about it, turns out it was you. Anyway, I just thought you should know.
因為原先他以為是喬瑟夫…但在問了喬瑟夫之后,發現結果是你。反正我想你應該知道啦。
Alright, that's it. Look, Joey, I'm sorry, I realize this is the role of a lifetime for ya, and if I could just fire Joseph, I would, but unfortunately that's not possible, so I'm gonna have to let both of you go.
好吧,夠了。聽我說,喬伊…對不起,我了解這是你這輩子最重要的一個角色…若我可以只開除喬瑟夫就好了。不幸的是,那是不可能的,所以我必須要開除你們兩個。
What're you talking about, everybody loves Joseph.
你在胡扯什么?大家都愛喬瑟夫。
I don't, I hate Joseph, ok. I think he's a brownnosing suck up.
我不愛,我恨喬瑟夫。我認為他是個褐色鼻子的馬屁精。
Oh yeah. Well you can't fire Joseph. You know why, 'cause he's not in your department.
是嗎?你不能開除他,因為他不在你的部門。
Alright, ok, alright. So I can't fire Joseph but uh, I can sleep with his wife.
好吧…我不能開除他…但是我可以跟他老婆睡。
Karen.
凱倫!
Yeah, Karen. I'm thinking about having an affair with her. Oh, you know what? I just did.
我正在考慮跟她搞婚外情。你知道嗎?剛搞了。
What the hell are you doing to me man? !
你對我做了什么,老兄?
Oh well it's not me, it's my character, Chandy.
不是我,是我的角色,錢迪。
Yeah the rogue processor who seduces his coworker's wives for sport and then laughs about it the next day at the water cooler. In fact, I have her panties right there in my drawer.
對,為了好玩,而引誘同事老婆的壞處理員…隔天在飲水機旁邊當笑話講。其實她的內褲就在我的抽屜里。
Really?
真的嗎?
No freakshow, she's fictional.
假的,瘋子,根本沒有這個人。
Take it easy. If it means that much to you, I'll uh, I'll go find something else.
放輕松一點,這對你那么重要的話,那我找別的事做好了。
Uh, thank you.
謝謝你。
It's just that, I'm, I'm gonna miss Joseph. I liked him. His wife, she was hot. And the kids, you know he was going to put in a pool next summer.
只是我會想念喬瑟夫的。我喜歡他,和他太太,她好火辣。還有孩子們,知道嗎,他原本打算明年夏天建個池塘的。
Can I please take these off? I swear I won't scratch.
拜托你拆掉,我發誓我不抓了。
No sorry hon, Monica's orders.
對不起,莫妮卡的命令。
Well that wasn't easy.
上廁所真不容易。
Ok, dinner's on.
晚餐好了。
And there's a peach cobbler warming in the oven so the plate's gonna be hot but that shouldn't be a problem for you.
烤箱里還有一個桃子餅在保溫。盤子會很燙手,但對你們來說應該不成問題。
Alright you kids, bye now.
好了,孩子們,拜拜。
Bye.
拜拜。
Oh look, a low budget puppet show.
你們看。低成本的木偶劇。
Ha ha ha, It's such a shame you can't see which finger I'm holding up. Alright.
真可惜你看不到,我舉起的是哪一根手指。好吧。
Wine?
酒?
Please.
麻煩你。
Well, I spilled some.
灑出來了。
I got it.
我來。
I must tell you, you look beautiful tonight.
我得告訴你,你今晚好美。
What?
你說什么?
Sorry.
對不起。
You look beautiful.
你好美。
You know what, that's it, that's it.
夠了,我受夠了。
Oh, yes.
真好。
Good.
好。
You guys, did you?
你們…?
Monica, wake up. Monica.
莫妮卡…醒醒。
What's up?
什么事?
I thought of a thing.
我想到一個了。
Yeah?
是嗎?
Yeah. I have to sleep, have to, on this side of the bed.
對,我必須睡…我必須…睡床的這一邊。
No honey. You have to sleep on this side of the bed because I have to sleep on this side of the bed.
你不得不睡床的這一邊…是因為我必須睡床的這一邊。
Or so I would have you believe.
或者是因為我讓你那么認為。
No. Big deal, so you have a side of the bed, everybody has a side of the bed.
沒什么大不了啊,每個人都有一半兒的床。
Hey come on, you haven't heard my reason yet.
別這樣嘛,你還沒聽我的理由呢。
Alright, go on.
好啊,說吧。
Ok, I have to sleep on the west side because I grew up in California and otherwise the ocean would be on the wrong side.
我必須睡在床的西邊…因為我是在加利福尼亞(美國西部)長大的…睡東邊的話…海洋的方向就錯了。
Oh my God, you're a freak.
天啊!你真變態!
Yeah. How about that.
你覺得怎么樣?
So uh, Ryan, where're you shipping off to?
萊恩,你這次要潛到哪里?
I really can't say.
我真的不能說。
So do you have like any nuclear weapons on board?
那你們潛水艇上有核武器嗎?
I can't say.
我不能說。
Well do you get to look through one of those like, those periscope things.
那你是不是可以用潛水望眼鏡看東西?
I'm sorry, but II can't say.
對不起,我不能說。
Wow, it, it's neat learning about submarines.
學潛水艇的知識真酷。
I better get out of here, I'm gonna miss my flight.
該走了,不然會錯過飛機。
Ok, I'll walk you out.
我送你出去。
Bye Ryan. Pleasure. It was nice to meet you. Take care.
再見,萊恩。很高興見到你。保重。
So do you uh, think we can get you one of those uh, uniform things?
你想我們可以,弄套制服給你穿嗎?
You like that do ya?
你喜歡,是不是?
Oh yeah.
是呀。
I'll make some calls. Ok.
我去打電話訂。好。
Can you believe how we spent our two weeks together?
你相信我們兩個禮拜,是這樣共度的嗎?
I know. We didn't do any of the romantic things I had planned, like having a picnic at Central Park and you know, coffee at Central Perk. Oh I just got that.
我知道,我計劃的浪漫事都沒有做…像去中央公園野餐,還有來中央公園喝咖啡。我們剛喝過了。
Taxi.
計程車。
Bye you.
再見。
Oh I'm sorry, we're clo...
對不起,我們已經…
Hey sailor.
嗨,水手。
Is this what you had in mind?
這是你心里想的嗎?
I'll say.
可不是嘛。
I'm shipping out tomorrow.
我明天就要出海了。
Well then uh, we better make this night count. Oh wait, I forgot to turn off the cappuccino machine.
那么…我們最好算上今晚。等等,我忘了關卡布奇諾咖啡機了。
Anchors aweigh. Oh no, my purse, my purse, my purse, my purse, my purse. Sorry. Oh, you know what. I forgot to turn off the bathroom light. Just
起錨吧。等等… 我的皮包。我忘了關洗手間的燈。
Alright you know, why don't I just meet you upstairs.
我們干脆樓上見好了。
Honey!
親愛的!