Uhh, hello Miss Buffay. I know where your dog is. I want you to know that he'll be returned to you, almost as good as new, within, within 24 hours. Uh, goodbye.
你好,布菲太太,我知道你的狗在哪里。我要你知道,在24小時內,它會被幾乎完好無損地歸還,再見。
Why the voice?
干嘛變聲?
Hard to say.
很難解釋。
Your cappuccino sir.
你的卡布奇諾來了。
Thank you.
謝謝。
You know I think this is much better than the coffee house.
在這里喝比在咖啡廳好多了。
Absolutely.
對極了。
How come it's not mixing with the water?
咖啡粉為什么不化?
Well the package says you have to uh, constantly keep it moving. Stir and drink, stir and drink, never let it settle.
包裝上說你必須要不斷的攪拌,邊攪邊喝,邊攪邊喝,別讓咖啡停下來。
Hey, this is ridiculous. I'll tell you what.
這太荒唐了吧,這樣吧。
After I get back from my neice's christening, I'll go down to the coffee house with you and we'll all have a nice cup of coffee alright. No problem, Joey's there.
等我從外甥女的洗禮回來之后,我陪你們到咖啡館去,我們好好地喝杯咖啡,沒問題的,有喬伊在。
Ok.
好啊。
No.
不。
No?
不?
No. Man I don't wanna have to have Joey with me every time I wanna descent cup of coffee.
不!我不希望每一次必須有喬伊陪著,才能有尊嚴地喝杯咖啡。
Ya know, and I don't wanna spend the rest of my life drinking cappucino with a 'K'. I say you and I go back down there and stand up to those guys.
我也不想再喝這個“k”牌子的卡布奇諾咖啡了。我認為我們應該回咖啡廳去,勇敢地面對那些人。
Alright, hang on a second there Custer.
好吧。先別急,卡斯特將軍(歷史上的傳奇人物)。
Yeah really, Ross, have you ever been beaten up before?
真的,羅斯,你以前有沒有被痛扁過?
Yeah, sure.
有啊。
By someone besides Monica?
除了被莫妮卡以外的人?
No. So what? So what if we get beaten up, maybe that's just something every man has to go through once in his life. You know, like a, like a rite of passage or something.
沒有,所以呢?就算被扁又怎么樣?也許每個男人都得經歷一次這個,就像成人禮之類的。
Well, couldn't we just lose our virginities again? You know, because I think actually mine's growing back.
就不能只是再失去一次童貞嗎?因為我想我的又長回來了。
All right, are you with me or not? ! Come on!
你到底跟不跟我去?來吧。
Ehhhhh all right I'm with you. Just a...let me put on a clean pair of underwear for the hospital.
去,只是…讓我為進醫院提前,準備好兩件內衣。
I need to borrow a hundred bucks.
我需要借100塊。
What?
什么?
Hi, welcome home. I need to borrow a hundred bucks.
歡迎回家。我需要借一百塊。
For what?
干嘛?
I've gotta get back in the game.
我得回到游戲中去。
Why, when did you get out of the game?
你什么時候退出的。
I don't know, I lost it all ok? I lost it.
我賠光了,好嗎,全賠了。
Oh no.
噢,不。
Hey, I've come to terms with it, you have to too.
我接受事實了,你也得這樣。
Ok. Look uhh, Mon I'm, I'm really sorry.
聽著,莫妮卡,我很遺憾。
Yeah, yeah, yeah, where are we on the hundred bucks?
好啦好啦,100塊錢借不借?
I, I don't have it.
我沒錢啊。
But I need it. Otherwise I'm gonna have to take that horrible diner job. You know, with the dancing and the costumes. I don't wanna have to wear flame retardant boobs.
但我需要啊!否則我得接那個餐館的工作。就是跳舞還有穿戲服,我不想戴連火都燒不著的假胸。
Nobody does, honey.
誰都不想,親愛的。
Hi.
嗨。
Schnoodle. Oh my God, what the hell happened to my dog?
面條,老天啊,我的狗到底怎么了?
It was an accident, and, and you know the woman who did this would never ever hurt a dog on purpose. She's a vegetarian.
那是個意外,而且那個肇事的女人,絕不會蓄意傷害一只狗的,因為她是素食主義者。
What are these, stitches?
這是什么?縫線?
Yeah, eight of 'em. And that's 56 to him. You know also, if, if it's raining, you can't let him look up too long 'cause that cone'll fill up really really fast.
對,八針,對狗來說是56針啦。還有,下雨的時候不要讓它抬頭太久,因為那玩意兒裝不了多少水的。
Yeah well, thanks for bringing back what's left of him.
謝謝你送它的殘骸回來。
Sure, oh, is, is Frank home?
弗蘭克在家嗎?
How do you know Frank?
你怎么認識他的?
Just from a, from a long time ago. Is he here?
那是很久以前的事,他在嗎?
Yeah. Frank.
在,弗蘭克?
Yeah. What?
什么事啊?
Oh, ok, um, I mean Frank senior.
我是說,老的弗蘭克。
He went out for groceries.
他去買日用品了。
Ok so will he be back soon?
他很快回來嗎?
Well he left four years ago so we're expecting him back any minute now.
他四年前去的,所以我們猜他隨時會回來。
Alright, I'm, I'm gonna go. I'm sorry, about the dog, everything. I'm sorry.
那我要走了對不起,那只狗,所有事,對不起。
Hey lady. Hey wait up.
小姐,等一下。
How do you know my dad?
你怎么認識我老爸的?
Um well I don't really. Just genetically. He's kinda my dad too.
我不認識他,基因上認得,他也算是我老爸吧。
Heavy.
不得了。
Yeah. So um, did he ever talk about me, Phoebe?
嗯。他有沒有提過我…菲比?
No, but he didn't really talk about anything.
沒有,不過他一向很沉默。
Oh.
噢。
Except stilts.
除了高蹺。
Stilts?
高蹺?
Yeah, he loved stilts.
對,他超愛高蹺。
One time I was upstairs, I was stealing cigarettes out of my mom's purse, and uh, all of a sudden I look over and there's my dad's head bobbing past the window.
有一次我在樓上,偷我媽皮包里面的香煙,我突然間抬頭看到我爸的頭從窗外經過。
He just had this big smile on his face and he was waving 'cause he was always happiest when he was on his stilts.
他臉上滿是笑意地向我揮了一揮手,因為他踩高蹺的時候,就是他最高興的時候了。
Wow.
哇。
Yeah.
嗯。
I don't know what to do with that.
我根本不會踩那玩意兒。
Me neither. So you're like my big sister?
我也是。所以你是我姐姐?
Yeah.
是的。
Well this is huge, you can buy me a beer.
真不得了,你可以請我喝啤酒。
I'm not gonna. But you know what's cool though?
我不會這么做。但知道怎么樣最酷嗎?
Ok, if you had a friend named Pete, then I could say, 'Oh yeah I know, I know Pete, he's friends with my brother.'
如果你有個朋友叫做彼得,那我就可以說“我認得彼得,他是我弟弟的朋友”。
I gotta friend named Mark.
我有個朋友叫馬克。
That'll work too.
那也可以啊。
Cool, alright. So, maybe, you know, I could give you a call sometime, we could talk or something, you know.
酷,好,或許改天我可以打個電話給你。我們可以好好聊聊或什么的。
Yeah, that'd be ok.
好啊,那會很好。
Alright.
好。
Ok, I'm in the book. Ok, yeah.
電話簿上有我的電話。嗯,嗯。
Alright.
好吧。
So um, stilts huh?
高蹺是吧?
Yeah hey, you know if you want I can take you around back and show you where he hit his head on the rain gutter.
你要的話,我可以帶你去看他頭撞到排水管的那個地方。
Ok.
好啊。
Well we did it, we're here. We are standing our ground. How long does a cup of coffee take?
我們辦到了,我們在這兒,我們堅守我們的立場。一杯咖啡到底要煮多久?
Would you come on! Come on! Thank you.
快點?快點呀。謝謝。
Ah, There we go.
好了,喝完了。
I think we proved our point.
我想我們證明了我們的觀點。
You burnt your mouth?
燙到嘴了沒有?
Cannot feel my tongue.
舌頭都沒感覺了。
Bullies, big bullies.
流氓,大流氓。
Oh, look who's here, it's the weenies.
看看誰來了?是膽小鬼們。
Did we not make ourselves clear the other day.
我們那天講得不夠清楚嗎?
Yes, and that's why we're here.
清楚了,所以我們才來。
Yes, we're standing our ground...apparently.
對,我們在堅守立場,你也看的出來吧。
Let's do this alright.
少說廢話了。
Woah, hoho, what you got there, a weapon?
你那是什么?武器?
It's a nice watch, I don't wanna break it on your ribs.
這是一只好表,我不想在槌你的時候弄壞它。
Alright, let's do this. Alright.
來吧。來呀。
Question. If I don't care about my watch, can I use it as a weapon?
我有問題,若我不在乎我的表,我可以拿下來當武器嗎?
What'd you mean?
什么意思?
Well, it's sharp, it's metal, I think I can do some, you know, serious damage with it.
那個很鋒利,是金屬做的,我想這可以用來發揮很大的殺傷力。
No, you can't use your watch.
不,你不能用手表。
Ok.
好吧。
Or your keys.
或鑰匙。
Ok.
好吧。
Look, here's what we'll do. We'll put all keys and watches in the hat over there. Alright. Alright, come on man, let's do this.
聽我說,這樣好了,把所有的鑰匙和手表都放在這個帽子里面,擺在那里好嗎?好了,來吧,打吧!
Before I forget, are we hitting faces?
趁我沒忘,臉可以打嗎?
Of course we're hitting faces, why wouldn't you hit faces?
當然可以打,臉為何不能打?
Well because I have to work on Monday, I have a big presentation.
因為我星期一還得上班,我得上臺說話。
Actually, you know, uh, I gotta show this apartment tomorrow and uh, you know, this no faces thing might not be a bad idea.
我其實明天要帶人去看房子,所以不打臉這事倒是好主意。
Ok, nothing from the neck up. Alright.
脖子以上不準打。好的。
Or the waist down. Dana's ovulating.
或腰部以下。黛娜在排卵期。
Oh really, you guys trying again?
真的?你們又在試了?
Yeah.
對。
Ok, so let me just get this straight. So we're uh, strictly talking about the middle?
好吧,讓我先搞清楚,我們只能夠打中間的部份嗎?
COME ON!
來呀!
Hey, hey, woah, you want some of this, huh? You want a piece of this, huh? I'm standing here, huh.
你們想嘗嘗我的厲害嗎?啊?想試試嗎?啊?我就在這里!啊!
Hey, hey, those guys are taking our stuff!
有人在偷我們的東西!
Hey. Hey. Get away with that!
嗨。嗨。放開,站住!
God, that was, that was amazing, that was incredible. You guys, you guys kicked butt.
天啊,那真是不可思議,你們好厲害。
Us, what about you guys? Man you really, bing, gave it to old Mr. Clean back there. He was a big guy.
我們?那你們呢?你們真的給了那個老賊顏色瞧瞧,那家伙長得好壯啊。
Yeah he was, wasn't he.
沒錯,不是嗎?
Yeah, I wouldn't know having missed everything.
我不知道,我全錯過了。
Ohh, don't do that to yourself. Anyone of us could've tripped over that little girls jump rope.
不要太責怪自己了,我們不管誰,都可能會被那個小女孩的跳繩給絆倒。
So, listen guys, are we uh, are we ok here?
對了,兩位,那我們…沒事了吧?
We're ok. Alright.
嗯,我們沒事了。好。
Ok so, can I have my hat back?
那帽子可以還給我了嗎?
No.
不行。
Huh.
哈。
Oh my God, look at her.
我的天啊,看看她。
Hi Monica.
嗨,莫妮卡。
Hehehe, how's it going?
一切順利嗎?
Hey nice boobs.
好美的胸!
Guys guys, check this out.
各位,各位,看看這個。
Excellent.
太棒了。