Previously on "The Vampire Diaries".For over a century, I have lived in secret.
《吸血鬼日記》前情提要 過去的一個多世紀 我都秘密地活著
Until now. I know the risk,but I have to know her.
直到現在 我知道這很冒險 但我必須要認識她
I'm Elena.I'm Stefan.What are you?I'm a vampire.
我叫埃琳娜 我叫斯特凡 你到底是什么 我是吸血鬼
Why are you here?I missed my little brother.
你來在這兒干嘛 我想我弟弟了
He told me about your ex, Katherine.She broke your heart.That was a long time ago.
他跟我說了你的前女友 凱瑟琳 她傷了你的心 那是很久以前的事了
Why do I look like her?Our love for Katherine, it wasn't real.
為什么我會長得像她 我們對凱瑟琳的愛 那不是真的
Katherine never compelled me.It's real for me.
凱瑟琳從沒強迫過我 對我來說是真的
Are you psychic or clairvoyant?Technically I'm a witch.
你是巫師還是靈媒 理論上講 我是女巫
That noise.Wait, what noise?Tyler!What the hell?!
那噪音 等等 什么噪音 泰勒 怎么回事
We need some help over here! Caroline!Tyler, have you talked to your mom?
來這兒幫我們一下 卡羅琳 泰勒 你和你母親談過了嗎
What is it? It's your dad.He's dead.
怎么了你父親出事了 他死了
You decided that I was worth saving,and I wanted to thank you...For that.
你始終覺得我是值得一救的 所以我想感謝你 為我所做的一切
Anna!Here. It's my blood.If you die with it in your system,you'll come back.
安娜 給 這是我的血 如果你死的時候體內有我的血 你就會重生
Anna's dead. I saw her killed.I know you cared about her.Yeah, I did.
安娜死了 我看到她被殺的 我知道你很在乎她 是的 沒錯
You scared me.Sorry.Is Jenna home?She had to meet the fire chief about the building.
你嚇我一跳 不好意思 珍娜在家嗎 她因為大樓著火的事去見消防隊長了
She doesn't know the truth.They've covered it up.Yeah, I know. How's Jeremy?Holed up in his room.
她不了解實情 他們掩蓋得很好 是啊 我知道 杰里米怎樣 在他屋里呆著呢