You know, I came in this town wanting to destroy it.Tonight I...found myself wanting to protect it.
我來此鎮的目的本是想毀掉它 今晚我 居然發現自己想要保護它
How does that happen?I'm not a hero, Elena.I don't do good.It's not in me.
為什么會這樣 我不是英雄 埃琳娜 我不做善事 這不是我本性
Maybe it is.No.No, it's reserved for my brother... and you and Bonnie,
也許是呢 不是 本性善良的是我弟弟 還有你和邦妮
Even though she has every reason to hate me,still helped Stefan save me.
她有理由恨我入骨 還是幫斯特凡救我
Why do you sound so surprised?
你為什么如此驚訝
Because she did it for you.
因為她是為了你才這樣做的
Which means that somewhere along the way,you decided that I was worth saving.
也就是說 在你內心的某個角落 還是認定我值得被救
And I wanted to...thank you for that.You're welcome.
所以我想 感謝你為我所做的一切 不客氣
It's late.You should probably come inside.
不早了 你該進屋了吧
What are you doing?I don't want to talk about it.
你剛才在干嘛 我不想討論這個