Life sucks either way, Jeremy.
怎樣的生活都不好過 杰里米
At least if you're a vampire,You don't have to feel bad about it if you don't want to.
但至少作為一個吸血鬼 只要你不想 就可以不用感受痛苦
Is that what you did?I did it for...I did it for a very long time.and life was a lot easier.
你就是這樣嗎 我其實 我很久以來都是這樣 生活確實輕松很多
Hey, man.I'm so sorry.Look, I don't even know what happened.
伙計 我真的很抱歉 我根本不知道怎么回事
It's OK, man.She'll be all right.
沒事 伙計 她會沒事的
What's happening? Is she all right?
怎么回事 她還好嗎
Oh, there was some internal bleeding.We're taking her into surgery.
有些內出血 正要進行手術
What else did they say? Is she going to be OK?
他們還說了什么 她會沒事嗎
They're going to do everything they can.
他們會全力以赴
Tyler, have you talked to your mom?
泰勒 和你母親談過了嗎
I left her a message telling her I was here.
我給她留了言 告訴她我在這里
You need to call her.What is it?It's your dad.
你得打電話給她 怎么了 你父親出事了