What are you doing here?Anna's dead.
你在這做什么 安娜死了
I figured that once they took her away.
他們帶走她時 我就猜到了
I know you cared about her.Yeah, I did.I saw her killed.
我知道你很在乎她 沒錯 是的 我親眼見她被殺
I was watching and all I could think about was,I wanted to help her.But I couldn't.
我眼睜睜看著 唯一能想到就是 我想救她的 卻無能為力
Why are you telling me all this?
為什么告訴我這些
I took away your suffering once before.I can do it again.But it's your choice.
我曾經抹掉你的痛苦記憶 現在我還可以這么做 但現在選擇權在你
Look...I know you think you took it away,But it's still there.
聽著 我知道 你以為你抹掉了我的記憶 但其實痛苦還在
Even if I can't remember why,I still feel empty.Alone.
即使我記不起原因 但我仍然感到空虛 孤獨
And making me forget won't fix it.It won't fix what's really wrong.
抹去我的記憶 卻無法撫平我的傷痛 因為這無法抹去痛苦的根源
What I did to Vicki was wrong.Sorry for my part.
我對薇姬所做的事 是個錯誤 我很抱歉
Anna said that vampires don't have to feel pain;
安娜說 吸血鬼不用被痛苦折磨
that they could turn it off if they shut out their humanity.
收起人性的一面 就可以不被感情左右
That's very true.Is it easier that way?Is what easier?Life.
沒錯 那樣更輕松些嗎 什么更輕松 生活