You just missed Elena.I was looking for you, actually.
埃琳娜剛走 我是來找你的
Elena is my best friend.
埃琳娜是我最好的朋友
And because she loves you,I couldn't let you or Damon die in that fire.
因為她愛你 我不能讓你和達蒙死在那火海里
I'm very grateful, Bonnie.I hope you know that.
我非常感激 邦妮 希望你能明白
I do. But I hope you know that things have to change.
我明白 但我也希望你了解有些事得改
Damon has to change.We both want the same thing.
達蒙必須得改 我們想的一樣
We both want to protect the people we care about.
我們都希望保護我們在乎的人
The difference is, for you,Damon is one of them.
不同之處在于 達蒙也在你在乎的人之列
You saw what I was able to do tonight.I know who I am now.
你今晚也看到了我的能耐 我現在認清了自己的能力
And if Damon spills so much as one drop of innocent blood,I'll take him down.
要是達蒙敢再傷害一名無辜者 我就會干掉他
Even if I have to take you with him.
即便連你一起干掉 我也在所不惜
Let's hope it doesn't come to that.Let's hope it doesn't.
但愿這樣的事情不會發生 但愿如此
What are you doing here?
你來這兒干什么
A failed and feeble attempt at doing the right thing.
想做一丁點善事 但失敗了
Which was...It's not important. I'll take this from you.Thank you.
你是指 無關緊要 交給我吧 謝謝你