But if you think for one second I'm leaving you alone with my fish, you're insane Jack!
不過你以為我會讓我的魚跟你獨處,那你就瘋了。
You want some help.
要我幫忙嗎?
No help required Chico.
不用了,小子!
You don't see that everyday.
這種事可不常見。(Eddie把魚裝進褲兜里走了)
All the way to the airport huh? You know that's over 30 miles, that's gonna cost you about so bucks.
一直開到機場?那可超過30英里了,估計要花你好多錢。
Casting Excuse me, that's 50 bucks.
不好意思,應該是五十塊。
What?
什么?
Casting Five o dollars.
50元。
Ohh, you know what it is? It's smudgy 'cause they're fax pages. Now when I was on Days of Our Lives as Dr. Drake Ramoray, they'd send over the whole script on real paper and everything.
哦,你知道為什么嗎?因為是傳真的,字不清楚。我在“我們的日子”演德瑞克雷莫瑞大夫的時候,他們會送來打印的整個劇本。
Casting That's great.
那太棒了。
And, and just so you know, if you wanted to expand this scene like, like have the cab crash or something, I could attend to the victims 'cause I have a background in medical acting.
順便說下,如果你想加長這場戲,像是出車禍之類的,我可以照顧傷患,因為我有出演醫務劇的背景。
Casting Ok, listen, thanks for coming in.
好吧,感謝你前來試鏡。
No no, uh, don't thank me for coming in. Uh, at least let me finish. Uh, we could take the expressway but uh, this time of day you're better off taking the budge.
別啊,別謝謝我來。至少讓我演完吧。我們可以走高速公路,但這個時段我們還是走“羔羊皮”(與“橋”形似)比較好一點。
You were going for the word bridge there weren't ya. I'll have a good day.
你們的意思是“橋”,是嗎?祝我今天愉快。
No ok honey, I know you didn't mean to. I know me too.
親愛的,我知道你不是這個意思。我知道,我也是。
Rach, hang up! You're supposed to be taking a Goddess quiz. You know, you should lose like 100 points just for calling your boyfriend in the middle of it.
瑞秋,快掛了,你應該過來做女神測試。中途給男朋友打電話,你應該被扣100分。
Bye bye. God.
再見。天哪。
Ok, question number 28, have you ever allowed a lightning bearer to take your wind? I would have to say no.
第28個問題,你有沒有讓閃電使者奪走過你的風?我得說,沒有。
And I would have to say pahhuh.
而我得說“瞎說”。
What?
什么嘛?
Do you not remember the puppet guy?
你不記得那個演木偶戲的嗎?
Yeah you like totally let him wash his feet in the pool of your inner power.
對,你完全讓他在你內在能量池里大洗其腳啊。
And his puppet too.
還有他的木偶。
Yeah ok, well at least I didn't let some guy into the forest of my righteous truth on the first date.
好吧,但至少我不會再第一次約會,就讓人家進入我的正義真理的森林。
Who?
誰???
Paul. Oh.
保羅。噢。
Ok, ok, ok, moving on, moving on, next question. Ok number 29, have you ever betrayed another goddess for a lightning bearer? Ok, number 30.
好啦,好啦,繼續,繼續下一個。第29題,你曾經為一個閃電使者,背叛過另一位女神嗎?第30題。
Woah, woah, woah, let's go back to 29.
搞什么,回到第29題!
Not uh, not to my recollection.
就我記得的,沒有。
Huuh, all right, Danny Arshak, ninth grade. Oh, come on Rach, you know the bottle was totally pointing at me.
得了吧,丹尼阿什克,九年級,瑞秋,你知道那瓶子完全指向我的(轉瓶子接吻的游戲)。
Only 'cause you took up half the circle.
那是因為你體積太龐大了。
Listen to you two. It's so sad. Looks like I'm gonna be going to the goddess meetings alone.
聽聽你們倆的話,真是悲哀啊。看來我要一個人去參加女神會議了。
Well not when they find out you slept with Jason Hurley an hour after he broke up with Monica.
想得美,他們會發現杰森·賀利才甩了莫妮卡一個小時,你就跟他上床了。
That was only an hour?
才一小時?
You are such a leaf blower!
你可真是吹落葉機!
Pool drainer!
池塘排水器。
Twig snapper.
嫩枝折斷機。
Monkey butt!
猴子屁股。
That is not in the book!
這不是書里的話。
No! But that's what you are!
不是。但你就是這樣的。
Oh hey uh, be careful with that 3D Last Supper, Judas is a little loose.
小心這個3D的“最后的晚餐”,猶大有點松了。
Oh my God, what's going on?
老天,這怎么回事?
They're taking all my stuff back. I guess you were right.
他們來拿回東西。我想你說得對。
No look I wasn''t right, that's what I came here to tell you. I was totally hung up on, on my own stuff. No, listen, I'm someone who needs the whole security thing, ya know.
不,我不對,我就是來告訴你這個的。那天我的心完全在我自己的事情上。不,聽我說,我是一個需要安全感的人,你知道嗎。
To know exactly where my next paycheck is coming from buy you, you don't need that and that's amazing to me. I could never do what you do Joey.
我需要清楚地知道下次薪水從哪兒來,但你不同,你不需要。我覺得你真了不起。我永遠都無法像你這樣,喬伊。
Thanks Ross.
謝了,羅斯。
Yeah. And you should hold out for something bigger. I can't tell you how much respect I have for you not going to that stupid cab driver audition.
而且你應該等待更大的機會。你不知道我多么敬重你不去那個爛計程車司機的試鏡。
I went.
我去了。
Great, how did it go?
太棒了,結果呢?
I didn't get it.
沒戲。
Good for you.
真有你的。
What?
什么?
You're living the dream.
你生活在夢想中啊。
Huh?
啊?
All right then.
好吧。
Oh, not my parrot.
別拿走我的鸚鵡啊。
What?
什么?
I can't watch this.
我看不下去了。
Hey hold on, hold on. How much for the uh, how much to save the bird?
等等,等等,這要多少...救這只鳥要多少錢?
1200.
1200。
Dollars? You spent $1200 dollars on a plastic bird?
美金嗎?你花1200美金買只塑料鳥?
Uhhh, I was an impulse buyer, near the register.
那是一時沖動,它在收銀機附近。
Go ahead, go ahead with the bird. Ok, do you have anything for around 200?
走吧,把鳥帶走吧。有沒有大約兩百左右的?
Uh, the dog.
那只狗。
Huh. Yeah.
這個?對。
Heyhey, I'll take it. My gift, to you man.
我買了。送給你,老兄。
Thanks Ross. I really like that bird though...But, the dog, ohh. Ok.
謝了,羅斯。不過我真的很喜歡那只鳥。可這狗也行啦。好吧。
Here are your cakes.
你們的蛋糕。
We didn't order cake.
我們沒點蛋糕。
No, I know, they're from me. Look you guys this is not good. I mean we have enough trouble with guys stealing our wind without taking it from each other.
我知道,是我請的。聽著,兩位,這樣不好。被男人偷走我們的風就夠慘了,何苦再自相殘殺呢?
You're right.
你說得對。
You know.
是吧。
I love you goddesses. I don't ever wanna suck your wind again.
我愛你,女神們。我再也不會吸走你們的風了。
Thank you. So are we good?
謝謝,那我們和好了?
We're good.
和好了。
We're good? Yeah.
和好了?嗯。
Ok, let me take these cakes back 'cause they're gonna take that out of my paycheck.
好,那我把蛋糕送回去,否則會從我薪水里扣的。
Ding dong, the psycho's gone.
叮咚,那個瘋子走啦!
Are you sure this time?
這次你確定?
Yes, yes I actually saw him leave. I mean that guy is standing in the window holding a human head. He is STANDING IN THE WINDOW HOLDING A HUMAN HEAD!
確定,我親眼看到他離開的。那家伙拿著一個人頭在窗外站著。他拿著一個人頭,在窗外站著!!
Check it out man, I tore it off some mannequin in the alley behind Macy's.
你瞧,老兄,我在梅西百貨后面巷子的模特兒上取下來的。
There is no alley behind Macy's.
梅西百貨后面沒有巷子。
So I got it in the junior miss department, big diff. Anyway check it out man, it's gonna make a hell of a conversation piece at our next cocktail party, huh pal?
我在少女服裝部摘的,有什么大不了的。你瞧,我們下次雞尾酒會就有得聊了,是吧。
Our next cocktail party?
我們下次的雞尾酒會?
Yeah, you know, put chips in it, we'll make like a chip chick, you know?
對呀,可以拿薯片在里面,弄成一個薯片小妞兒。
Eddie, do you remember yesterday?
艾迪,你記得昨天的事嗎?
Uh yes, I think I vaguely recall it.
我想我模模糊糊地記得。
Do you remember talking to me yesterday?
那么你還記得昨天跟我說的話嗎?
Uh, yes.
當然。
So what happened?
那發生了什么?
We took a road trip to Las Vegas man.
我們開車去拉斯維加斯了啊,老兄。
Oh sweet Moses.
我的天?。?/div>
So on this road trip, did you guys win any money?
那這次的旅行,你們有沒有贏錢呢?
Nah, I crapped out, but Mr. 21 over here he cleans up, 300 bucks, check it out he buys me these new shoes, sweet huh?
沒有,我輸光了。但這位21點先生贏了300塊,瞧,他買了這雙新鞋給我,很棒吧?
Nice.
很棒。
Yeah. Well see ya upstairs. See ya pals.
咱們樓上見了,再見了各位!
Is anyone else starting to really like him?
還有別人開始很喜歡他了嗎?
May I help you?
需要我效勞嗎?
Why doesn't my key work and what's all my stuff doing downstairs?
我的鑰匙為什么不能用了?我的東西為什么都在樓下?
Well, I'm, I'm sorry...Ahhh. Have we met?
抱歉,我們見過嗎?
It's Eddie you freak, your roommate.
我是艾迪,你這變態,我是你室友。
I, I'm sorry, I uh I already have a roommate.
不好意思,可我已經有室友了。
Hello.
你好。
Yeah, he's lived here for years, I don't, I don't know what you're talking about man.
他在這兒住很多年了,我不知道你在說什么,老兄。
No he, he moved out and I moved in.
他搬出去以后我才搬進來的。
Well I, I think we would remember something like that.
如果是那樣的話,我們應該記得才對。
I know I would.
我知道我會記得的。
Well that's uh, that's a good point. Um ok, well, uh, I guess I got the wrong apartment then. I, I'm, look, I'm, you know, I'm sorry, I'm terribly sorry.
說得有道理。好吧,我想我記錯房子了。兩位,對不起,很抱歉。
Hey no problem.
沒關系。
See ya.
再見。
Goodbye you fruit drying psychopath. So you want me to help you unpack your stuff?
再會了,脫水水果瘋子。要我幫你收拾行李嗎?
Nah, nah I'm ok. Oh and uh, just so you know, I'm not moving back in because I have to. Well, I mean, I do have to. It's just that that place wasn't really, I mean, this is...
不用。我只是想讓你知道,我不是不得已才搬回來的。是不得已沒錯,但是那個地方并不是真的...這里...
Welcome home man.
歡迎回家,老兄。
A little foos?
小試一下身手?
Absolutely.
必須的!
What happened to the foosball?
這顆球怎么了?
Ah that's a cantaloupe.
那是顆哈蜜瓜。
Hey look, are we gonna have to bring this out every time Ross comes over?
喬伊,每次羅斯來,我們都要把這玩意兒抬出來嗎?
He paid a lot of money for it.
他付了很多錢買的。
I'm gonna hold him a different way. Look I don't understand, if you hated it so much, why did you buy it in the first place?
我要換個姿勢抬。我就不明白了,既然那么討厭,當初為何要買呢?
Well, I had a whole ceramic zoo thing going over there but now, without the other ones, it just looks tacky.
我那邊有一整個陶瓷動物園嘛,現在少了其他動物,這個看起來就很俗了。
Yeah with things like this more is always better.
是啊,這樣的東西,總是多多益善。
So is he housetrained or is he gonna leave little bathroom tiles all over the place? Stay. All right, STAY! Good fake dog.
要帶它出去大便嗎?還是會在家留下小瓷器便便?別動。別動!好假狗。
來源:可可英語 http://www.ccdyzl.cn/video/201610/471207.shtml