Hey Eddie. Daahh! ! What're you doing here?
嗨,艾迪。啊,你在這里干什么?
Nothing roomy, just watching you sleep.
沒什么啊,只是看你睡覺。
Why?
為什么?
Makes me feel um, peaceful, hehheh, please.
看你睡覺讓我覺得...平靜。你接著睡吧。
I can't sleep now.
你在這我睡不著啊!
You want me to sing?
要不要我唱搖籃曲?
No, look, that's it, it's over, I want you out, I want you out of the apartment now.
夠了,你在這住的時間到頭了。你搬出去,我要你現在就給我搬出去!
Woah, woah, woah, what're, what're you talking about man.
你說什么呢,老兄?
Hannibal Lecter...better roommate than you.
漢尼拔·萊克特(《沉默的羔羊》中的食人魔)當室友都好過你。
No. See now I don't think you're being fair. I mean one night you see me and you get scared, I mean, what about all the other nights when you don't see me, huh?
我覺著你說這話不公平!你看到我一次就怕了,還有好多夜里你沒看到我呢?
What about last night when you went and got a drink of water and I was nice enough to hide behind the door, what's that about, huh?
比如說你昨夜里起來喝水,我還好心躲在門后沒讓你看到呢,那又怎么說呢?
I didn't realize that. Yeah.
我還真不知道這些。對。
GET OUT NOW! !
馬上滾!
Ok, you really want me out?
真的要我出去?
Yes please.
對,請你快出去。
Ok, then I want to hear you say it, I, I want to hear you say you want me out.
那我要聽到你說,我要聽到你說,你要我出去。
I want you out.
我要你出去。
No no no, I wanna hear it from your lips.
不不不。我要聽到你的嘴說。
Where did you hear it from before?
剛才是我哪兒跟你說的?
Oh, right, all right, you know what pally, I understand, consider me gone, you know what I'll do? I'll go move into my brother's basement and when he finds out I'll go find some place else.
好的,好的,我懂了,知道嗎?我走。知道我會做什么嗎?我會搬到我兄弟的地下室去。等他發現了,我再找地方。
You know what? I'll be out by the time you get home from work tomorrow. I heard that.
知道嗎?我會在你明天下班前搬走。我聽到了。
Hey. Hey.
嗨。嗨。
Hey. Wheell, look at you, finally got that time machine working huh?
哇,看看你!終于用時光機回到過去了啊?(Joey 戴了一頂老式帽子)
Seriously, you like it? This guy was selling 'em on 8th avenue and I looked at 'em and I thought, you know what I don't have?
說真的,你覺得怎么樣?有個人在第八大道上賣帽子,我看見以后就想,你知道我缺什么嗎?
A mirror?
鏡子?
Fine, make fun. I think it's jaunty.
你就笑話我吧,我覺得很時髦。
Wow, for a guy who's recently lost his job, you're in an awfully good mood.
哇,對于一個剛失業的人來說,你心情很好啊。
Hey, I'll be all right. I mean it's not like I'm starting from square one. I was Dr. Drake Ramoray on Days of Our Lives. Heh? I mean that's gotta have some kind of cachet.
不要緊的,我又不是要從頭開始,我可是《我們的日子》里面的德瑞克雷莫瑞大夫。那可以算是項儲備吧。
Cachet? Jaunty?
儲備?時髦?
Chandler gave me word of the day toilet paper. I'm gonna get some coffee.
錢德送我一卷“每日一詞”的衛生紙。我要去點咖啡了。
Go on. You know you want to.
戴吧,你知道自己想戴。
No. No? No.
不好看。不好看啊?不好看。
Hey. Hey.
嗨。嗨。
Oooh, so so so, did you read the book?
你看了那書嗎?
Oh my God, it was incredible.
天啊,簡直不可思議!
Didn't it like totally speak to you?
是不是就像它在跟你對話?
Woah, woah, woah, what book is this?
什么書啊?
Rachel you have to read this book. It's called Be Your Own Windkeeper. It's about how women need to become more empowered.
瑞秋,這本書你一定要看。書名是《掌握自己的風》,講的是女人需要擁有更多的權力。
Yeah and oh, and but there's, there's wind and the wind can make us Goddesses. But you know who takes our wind? Men, they just take it.
對,但是有風,風能夠讓我們成為女神。知道誰奪走我們的風嗎?是男人。他們就那樣奪走了。
Men just take our wind?
男人奪走我們的風?
Yahuh, all the time, 'cause they are the lightning bearers.
對啊,一直如此。因為他們是閃電使者。
Wow. Yeah.
哇哦。對。
Well that sounds kinda cool, it's kinda like The Hobbit.
聽起來挺酷啊。有點像是霍畢特人啊(《指環王》中的穴居小矮人)。
It is nothing like the Hobbit. God it's like reading about every relationship I've ever had, exexcept for Richard.
跟霍畢特人不沾邊,就像是在讀我的每一段感情。跟理查的除外。
Oh yes, no, Richard would never steal your wind.
嗯,對,理查絕不會偷走你的風。
No.
是啊。
No, 'cause he's yummy.
因為他很可口。
Yes. But all the other ones.
是啊,但是其他人都會。
Oh yes. Oh and, the part about how they're always like drinking from our pool of inner power, but God forbid we should take a sip.
是啊。還有他們總是吸走我們儲存的內在能量,但我們連嘗一口都不準。
Anybody want a cruller?
誰要吃塊長條糕?
Ok, this is a typical lightningbearer thing. Right there, it's like, um, 'Hello, who wants one of my phallic shaped man cakes?'
看,這就是典型的閃電使者行為。就是他這樣,就像是說,“嗨,誰要來一根我的老二形狀的蛋糕?”。
Who have you been dating?
你跟誰約會了?
Don't worry about it already. Things happen.
別擔心!人有禍福。
So, you're not mad at me for getting fired and everything?
所以我這次被炒魷魚,你不生氣嗎?
Joey, look at me, look at me. Do I have lipstick on my teeth?
喬伊,看著我,看著我!我牙上有口紅印嗎?
No, can we get back to me?
沒有。說回到我的問題上,好嗎?
Look honey, people get fired left and right in this business. I already got you an audition for Another World.
聽著,親,這一行到處有人被炒魷魚。我已經幫你搞到了《另一個世界》的試鏡機會。
All right. Cab driver number two?
太棒了!計程車司機乙?
You're welcome.
不用謝哈。
But I was Dr. Drake Ramoray. How can I go from being a neurosurgeon to driving a cab?
我可是演過德瑞克雷莫瑞大夫的。怎么能一下從神經外科醫生變成計程車司機呢?
Hey, there was a time when I used to play pickle tickle with Rick Harrison. Things change, roll with them.
我還曾經跟雷克斯哈里森搭檔演過小淘氣呢。世事無常,隨遇而安吧。
But this is a twoline part, it's like taking a step backwards. I'm not gonna do this.
但這角色就兩句臺詞!這可是開倒車。我不要演這個。
Joey, I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told Al Minser and his pyramid of dogs. Take any job you can get and don't make on the floor.
喬伊,我跟你說,這話我也跟過艾爾明澤和他的金字塔狗群說過。有什么就做什么,不要隨地亂搞。
I'm sorry. See ya.
不好意思。改天見。
Oh, God, oh, God, I mean it's just so
天啊,天啊,這本書真...
Isn't it?
沒說錯吧?
Uhh, I mean this is like reading about my own life. I mean this book couldcould've been called 'Be Your Own Windkeeper Rachel'.
感覺就像是在讀我自己的人生啊!這本書甚至可以叫做《掌握自己的風,瑞秋!》。
I don't think it would have sold a million copies but it would've made a nice gift for you.
那樣的話就不會賣一百萬本了,但要當禮物送給你倒蠻合適的。
Hi, guys.
嗨,大家伙兒。
Hey.
嗨。
Uh, sweetie we've gotta go.
親愛的,我們得走了。
NO!
我不走。
No?
不走?
No, why do we always have to do everything according to your timetable?
不走!為什么我們做什么事都得照你的時間表來呢?
Actually it's the movie theatre that has the timetable. So you don't miss the beginning.
事實上,我們照的是電影院的時間表。這樣我們才不會錯過電影開頭啊。
No, see this isn't about the movie theatre, this is about you stealing my wind.
不,這不是電影院的事兒,而是你偷了我的風。
You go girl. I can't pull that off can I?
加油,姑娘!我就做不到她那樣,是吧?
Excuse me, your, your, your wind?
什么?你的,你的風?
Yes, my wind. How do you expect me to grow if you won't let me blow?
對,我的風。你不讓我吹,我怎么成長?
You, you know I, I don't, have a have a problem with that.
你知道我不介意你“吹”啊。
Ok, I just, I just really need to be with myself right now. I'm sorry.
好吧,我只是很需要一個人靜一靜。很抱歉。
Umum, umum.
咳咳。
You're right, I don't have to apologize. Sorry. Damn it!
沒錯,我不需要跟他道歉。抱歉。該死!
What is it?
怎么了?
I, I don't know, it's got all this stuff about wind and trees and there's some kind of sacred pool in it. I mean, I don't really get it but she's, she's pretty upset about it.
不知道啊。就是關于什么風呀樹呀,還有什么神圣的池塘。我真沒弄明白,但她很生氣。
See, this is why I don't date women who read.
這就是為什么,我不跟看書的女人約會。
Uh oh.
啊哦。
What, what's that?
那是什么?
It's my VISA bill. 'Envelope one of two.' That can't be good.
我的信用卡帳單。兩封里的一封。感覺不妙啊。
Open it, open it.
打開看看,打開看看。
Oh my God. Woah.
天啊!哇哦!
Look at this, how did I spend so much money?
你看!我怎么會花這么多錢?
Uh Joey, that's just the minimum amount due, that's your total due. Ahh.
喬伊,那只是最低還款金額,總金額在這里。啊啊!
What, woah, woah, $3500 at porcelain safari?
你在“狩獵陶瓷”花了3500塊?
My animals. Hey the guy said they suited me, he spoke with an accent, I was all confused. I don't know what I'm gonna do.
我的這些動物瓷器啊!那店員說很適合我,他講話又有口音。我被搞迷糊了。我該怎么辦啊!
Well I guess you can start by driving a cab on Another World.
我想你可以從《另一個世界》開計程車開始。
What?
什么?
That audition.
那個試鏡啊。
That's a twoline part.
那只有兩句臺詞!
Joey, you owe $1100 at I Love Lucite.
喬伊,你欠“我愛樹脂”1100。
So what.
所以呢?
So suck it up man, it's a job, it's money.
所以就認命吧,老兄。那是工作,是錢。
Hey, look, I don't need you getting all judgmental and condescending and pedantic.
嘿,聽著,不需要你對我指手畫腳、高高在上的,賣弄學問。
Toilet paper?
“每日一字”衛生紙里的詞?
Yeah.
沒錯。
Look, I'm not being any of those things, ok, I'm just being realistic.
我沒有像你說的那樣,我只是很實際地看待問題。
Well knock it off, you're supposed to be my friend.
別說了,你應該是我的朋友才對。
I am your friend.
我就是你的朋友。
Well then tell me things like, 'Joey you'll be fine,' and, 'Hang in there,' and, and, 'Something big's gonna come along, I know it.'
那你就該說 “喬伊,沒事的。”,“堅持住。”,還有 “我知道你還會得到大角色的。”
Ross But I don't know it. What I do know is that you owe $2300 at Isn't it Chromantic.
但是我不知道啊。我只知道你欠“繽紛世界”2300塊。
Hey Ross, I'm aware of what I owe.
羅斯,我知道我欠多少。
Ok, well then get some sense. I mean it took you what, 10 years to get that job, who knows how long it's gonna be till you get another.
那就講一點道理啊。你奮斗了十年才得到醫生那個大角色。誰知道下一個機會還要等多久?
Look, I don't wanna hear this right now.
我現在不想聽這個!
Huh, I'm just saying...
我只是說...
Well don't just say.
那就別“只是說”!
Ya know, maybe, maybe I should just go.
或許我該走了。
Ok.
好啊。
Ok. I'll see ya later. Just think about it, ok.
好,咱們待會兒見。你考慮看看,好吧?
I don't need to think about it. I was Dr. Drake Remoray. That was huge. Big things are gonna happen, you'll see. Ross, you still there?
我不需要考慮。我可是演過德瑞克雷莫瑞大夫!那是大角色!大機會還會出現的!你等著瞧吧!羅斯,你走了嗎?
Hey pal.
嗨,哥們。
Ahhhhgaaaahhh. Eddie what're you still doing here?
艾迪,你還在這里干什么?
Ah, just some basic dehydrating of a few fruits and vegetables. Man alive this thing's fantastic!
只是在做一些基本的脫水水果和蔬菜。天吶,這太棒了!
Look Eddie, aren't you forgetting anything?
艾迪,你是不是忘記什么事了?
Oh yeah, that's right, look I got us a new goldfish. He's a lot feistier than the last one.
哦,對,看,我買了一條新的金魚,它比上一條活潑多了。
Maybe 'cause the last one was made by Pepperidge Farm. Look, Eddie, isn't there something else you're supposed to be doing right now?
大概是因為上一條是培珀莉農場(知名餅干公司)做的吧。艾迪,是不是有件事你現在必須要去做呢?
Well, not unless it's got something to do with the hydrating, my man, 'cause right now I'm a dehydrating maniac!
除非是跟脫水有關的。因為我現在是脫水狂!
Look you have to help me out here. I thought we had a deal. I thought by the time...
你必須要幫我個忙。我以為我們講好了,我以為等我...
You know what that is?
知道這是什么嗎?
Your last roommate's kidney?
你上個室友的腎?
That'sthat's a tomato. This one definitely goes in the display.
這是一顆蕃茄。這個一定要拿來當擺飾。
Hey Gunther, let me get a lemonade to go.
甘瑟,一杯檸檬水,外帶。
Lemonade? You ok man?
檸檬水?你沒事吧?
Ah, it's career stuff. I don't know if you heard but they killed off my character on the show.
只是事業不太順。不知道你聽說沒,我演的角色被編劇寫死了。
Oh, that's too bad. How'd they do it?
真不幸,怎么死的?
I fell down an elevator shaft.
我掉下了電梯井。
That sucks. I was buried in an avalanche.
真慘。我是雪崩的時候被活埋的。
What?
什么?
I used to be Bryce on All My Children.
我以前演過《我的孩子們》的布萊斯。
Daaahhhh! Aaahhhhhhh! Aaahhhh!
噠啊啊啊!啊啊啊啊!
Why must everybody watch me sleep? There'll be no more watching me sleep, no more, watching.
干嘛大家都要看我睡覺?不準再看我睡覺了!不準再看!
I wa... Uuuh.
我只是...嗯!
Hey man, check it out, I got some great new stuff to dehydrate here. I got some grapes, got some apricots; I thought it would be really cool to see what happens with these water balloons.
嗨,看,我有些好東西要脫水。有葡萄,還有杏子。我想這些水球脫水后的樣子,一定很酷。
Get out. Get out, get out, get out, get out, get out, get out.
出去。出去,出去,出去,出去!
What?
什么?
You, move out. Take your fruit, your stupid small fruit and GET OUT!
你!搬出去!帶上你的水果,你的爛水果,給我搬出去!
You, you want, you want me to move out?
你要我搬出去?
Uhhuh.
是啊!
I uh, I gotta tell you man, I mean, that's uh, it's kinda out of the blue, I mean don't you think?
我得告訴你,老兄,這有點突然啊,你不覺得嗎?
This is not out of the blue, this is smack dab in the middle of the blue.
這一點都不突然,這已經由來已久了!
Ohhhh. Relax, take it easy buddy. Tell me twice, you want me to go? All right, alright, guess I'll be back for my stuff.
輕松一點,放輕松,不用告訴我兩次。讓我走是吧,好吧,好吧,我回頭再來拿東西。