Oh wow. You know I love you too, right?
你一定知道我也愛你吧?
Now I do.
現在我知道了。
Ross, Ross, please listen to me. Ross, you are so much better for me than Paolo ever was. I mean you care about me, you're loving, you make me laugh.
羅斯…拜托,聽我說羅斯,你比保羅好太多了。我是說,你關心我,你心中有愛,你會逗我笑。
Oh, hey, if I make you laugh, here's an idea, why don't you invite Paolo over and have a little romp in the sack and I'll just stand in the corner and tell knockknock jokes.
那樣的話,我有個主意,你可以邀請保羅過來。在床上野獸一下…而我就站在角落,講敲門的笑話。
God, Ross, look, what you and I have is special, all Paolo and I ever had was...
羅斯,我們的感情很特別!我跟保羅有的只是…
Animal sex, animal sex? So what're you saying, I mean, you're saying that like, there's nothing between us animal at all.
“野獸的性關系”?所以你什么意思呢?你是說我們之間,就沒有任何“獸性”的東西嗎?
I mean therethere's not even like, uhm, a little animal, not even, not even like, like chipmunk sex?
連一點點…一點獸性都沒有?甚至都不像…花栗鼠那樣的性?
Ok, Ross, try to hear me. Ok, I, hey, I'm not gonna lie to you. Ok, it was good with Paolo.
拜托,你聽我說我不想對你說謊,跟保羅的性很好。
Knockknock.
敲敲門。
But, what you and I have is so much better. Ok, we have tenderness, we have intimacy, we connect. You know, I swear, this is the best I have ever had.
但我們兩個之間的比那好多了。我們有溫柔,我們有親密,我們心靈相通,而且我發誓我從來沒有過…像你這么棒的。
Until now.
直到現在。
Oh God!
哦天哪!
Oh, hi!
嗨!
Hi. Richard just told me he love me.
理查剛說他愛我。
Oh, my God! I know!
天啊!我知道!
Honey, that's great! I know! I just can't find...
太棒了!我知道,我只是找不到…
Oh they're in the top drawer. Hurry.
在第一個抽屜,快點!
You need one too?
你也要啊?
Ooooh yeah.
對呀。
I found it.
找到了。
There's only one.
只有一個。
Monica.
莫妮卡。
Hi. Uh, we'll be right there, we're just, we're trying to decide something.
我馬上來,我們…在決定事情。
Rachel.
瑞秋。
Hey.
嗨。
Hey. They're just trying to decide something.
她們兩個在決定事情。
Oh good, good, good.
好,很好。
So, is uh, was your moustache, did, used to be different?
你的…你的小胡子,跟以前有不同嗎?
No.
沒有啊。
Oh. How do you uh, you know, keep it so neat?
你怎么能夠保持得那么整齊?
I have a little comb.
我有一把小梳子。
Oh. And what do you call that?
那個梳子叫什么?
A mustache comb.
胡子梳。
Thank you.
謝謝。
Ok, I, I will do your laundry for one month.
我幫你洗一個月的衣服。
No.
不行。
Ok, ok, ok, I will, I will, I will, I, hey, I will clean the apartment for two months.
我會…我會…我打掃兩個月的房子,如何?
All right, I tell you what, I'll give this to you now if you can tell me where we keep the dustpan.
現在是這樣,只要你告訴我,我們把簸箕放在哪里,這個我現在給你。
Agghhh.
啊啊啊。
So were you in Nam?
你有沒有打過越戰?
Ok you know what, you know what? We are both adults here. Right? Well there's got to be a mature way to handle this.
我們都是成年人了對吧?所以應該用成年人的方式處理。
Rockpaperscissors? You got it.
剪刀石頭布?沒問題。
One two three.
一,二,三。
Yeesss!
太棒了!
Fine, go have sex. Thank you.
很好,上床吧。謝謝。
No. You have got it completely wrong. John Savage was Deer Hunter, no legs, Jon Voight was Coming Home, couldn't feel his legs.
不對,你完完全全搞錯了,約翰薩維奇是《獵鹿人》里,沒有腿的。那個約翰·沃特是《歸鄉》里腿癱瘓的那個。(都是越戰電影)
No, no way. You've got it totally the other way around my friend. Jon Voight was...
你完完全全搞反了(理查是正確的),朋友,約翰沃特是…
Honey.
親愛的。
What, what oh....
什么?哦...
Shall we?
可以了嗎?
It's not gonna happen. They're doing it tonight, we can do it tomorrow.
今晚不可能了,今天晚上他們做,我們可以明天再做。
Uh, in the future, if I could see the schedule beforehand...
下一次的時間表,可不可以先讓我看看?
So, when I woke up this morning, he'd stolen all the insoles out of my shoes.
我今天早上醒過來的時候…發現他偷了我所有的鞋墊。
Why?
為什么?
Because he thinks I slept with his exgirlfriend and killed his fish.
那家伙以為我睡了他前任女友,而且還殺了他的魚。
Why would you kill his fish?
你干嘛殺了他的魚?
Because sometimes, Phoebe, after you sleep with someone, you have to kill a fish.
菲比,因為有時候,你跟人上床之后…就必須要殺條魚。
Chandler honey, sorry. Ok, can we watch Joey's show now please?
錢德,寶貝…很遺憾...可以看喬伊的電視劇了嗎?
Yeah.
可以。
Wait, he's not here yet.
等等,他還沒有到。
So, he's on the show, he knows what happens.
他演的,他知道情節。
Oh, I'm fine about my problem now, by the way. Oh good.
順便說一句,我不在乎我的問題了。很好。
Amber, I want you to know that I'll always be there for you, as a friend and as your brother.
安柏…我想要你知道,我永遠在你身邊...我是你一輩子的朋友跟兄弟。
Oh Drake.
德瑞克。
Hard day huh? First the medical award, this.
辛苦了,先是醫學大獎,然后是這個。
Yeah, some guys are just lucky I guess.
是呀,我猜有些人天生好運。
Dr. Ramoray, report to first floor emergency, stat.
雷莫瑞大夫,請到一樓急診室。
Well then, uh, I uhh, guess that's me. Anyone else need to go on the elevator? Dr. Horton, Dr. Wong?
那么…我猜在叫我了,還有誰想坐電梯的?郝頓大夫?華大夫?
No, no, they only said you.
他們只叫你一個人啊。
Oh, ok. All right.
好吧。
I love you Drake.
我愛你,德瑞克。
Yeah, whatever. Oh no.
是呀,隨便啦。哦不!
Drake, look out. Drake.
德瑞克,小心,德瑞克…
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
啊啊啊...
Did they just kill off Joey?
他們剛剛殺了喬伊?
No. Now maybe.
不可能!好像真的。
Come on. Joey.
拜托。喬伊。
Open up. We wanna talk to you.
開門,我們想跟你談一談。
I don't feel like talking.
我不想談。
Oh come on Joey, we care about you.
別這樣了,喬伊!我們關心你。
We're worried about you.
我們很關心你。
And some of us really have to pee.
我們有些人真的很急要尿尿。
Sorry Joey. Hey.
很抱歉,喬伊。嗨。
Listen, sorry about your death, that really sucks. Yeah.
喬伊聽著,很遺憾你的死,真的很慘耶。對。
We came over as soon as we saw.
我們一看到就趕過來。
How could you not tell us?
你怎么不告訴我們呢?
I don't know, I was kinda hoping no one would ever find out.
我不知道,我有點希望沒有人會發現。
Well, maybe they can find a way to bring you back.
或許,他們可以讓你起死回生。
Nah, they said that when they found my body, my brain was so smashed in that the only doctor that could have saved me was me. Supposed to be some kind of irony or something.
他們說,當找到我尸體的時候,我的腦袋已經摔得稀巴爛了…而唯一救得了我的人,是我,說是故意要看起來諷刺什么的。
But, Joey, you're gonna be fine. You don't need that show, it was just a dumb soap opera.
喬伊,你不會有事的。你不需要那個節目,那只是個蠢的肥皂劇嘛。
Phoebe, this was the greatest thing that ever happened to me.
菲比,那是我這輩子最棒的事。
Yes, I was going to incorporate that. Oh good, here's Monica, she'll have something nice to say.
沒錯,我本來還要那樣說的,很好,莫妮卡來了,她會說句好聽的啦。
Um, I straightened out your shower curtain so you won't get mildew. What? To me that's nice.
我把你的浴簾拉直了,以免發霉。怎么了?對我來說那是好事啊。
It's gonna be ok. You know that?
不要緊的,你也知道嘛。
No, I don't. It's like, you know, you work your whole life for something and you think that when you get it it's never gonna be as good as you thought it would be.
不,我不知道。這就像,你知道,就像你奮斗了一輩子去追求某種東西…當你認為你辦到的時候…永遠不會像你想的一樣好。
But this so was. You know, it changed everything.
不過這個是啊,它改變了一切。
Like the other day, I got this credit card application, and I was preapproved. Huh? I've never been preapproved for anything in my life.
就像前幾天,我去申請信用卡…我竟然被預先審核了,我這輩子從沒被預先審核過!
I'm sorry man.
很遺憾,老兄。
Yeah, Joey honey, I don't know if this'll mean anything to you but you'll always be preapproved with us.
喬伊,我不知道這對你有沒有意義…但我們總是會審核你過關的。
No, that means nothing to me.
不,那對我沒有意義。
Uhhhaahh.
啊呃呃呃。
Pecan sandy, just made em.
大胡桃餅,剛出爐的。
Yeah alright. What're these, raisins?
好,這是葡萄干嗎?
Uh, sure, why not.
當然了,有何不可?
Listen Eddie, um, I've been thinking about our current living situation and uh, why are you smiling?
聽我說,艾迪。我想過,我們目前住在一起的情況了,你為什么要笑?
I got a little surprise, look. There's a new fishie. I named him uh, Chandler, you know, after, after you.
我有個小小的驚喜,我買了條新魚,我叫它…錢德,以你為名。
Well that's not an, even a real fish. No, that's a goldfish cracker.
那根本不是一條真魚啊,那是金魚餅干耶。
So what's your point man?
你要說什么?
Ok, good night. You big freak of nature.
晚安了,你這個自然的大怪人。
Hey. Hey.
嗨。嗨。
Ohh, brisk tonight.
今天晚上好冷。
Oh man.
老兄。
Let's never speak of this. You got it.
我們都不要提了。沒問題。