Chandler: So, you still don't think I'm, boyfriend material? Huh?
你還是不覺得我適合當男朋友? 哈?
Chandler: I saw you checking me out during the game last night.
昨晚我發現你在打量我。
Monica: You didn't even take off your pants.
你連褲子都沒脫。
Chandler: Yeah, well, lucky for you.
對,算你走運。
Monica: What? I don't know.
什么? 我不曉得。
Rachel: Well! Is everybody else having just the best time? !
哇哦!大家都開心嗎?
Phoebe: Shhh! Shhhh! Joey's asleep.
噓!噓!喬伊睡著了。
Phoebe: After he passed out, we put the sand around him to keep him warm.
他睡過去,我們用沙子幫他保暖。
Rachel: Well I assume the ah, happy couple isn't up yet. Did you guys hear them last night?
那對快樂的情侶還沒起床吧。你們昨晚有聽到嗎?
Chandler: Oh, yeah, I don't know what they were doing, but at one point sea turtles actually came up to the house.
哦,我不知道他們在干什么,但是海龜一度爬進屋里來。
Ross: Good morning. Hey. Hey! How did everybody sleep? Oh, great.
早安。 嘿。 嘿!睡得好嗎? 哦,很好。
Monica: Like a log. Us too.
跟木頭一樣。 我們也是。
Rachel: I'm going for a walk.
我要去散步。
Ross: Good morning. Nice breasts by the way.
早安。好豐滿的胸部。
Bonnie: Hey, what happened to you?
嘿,你怎么沒來?
Rachel: Oh, ah nothing. I just felt like hanging out here reading.
哦,沒什么。我想在這里看書。
Bonnie: Oh, the water was sooo great! We jumped off this pier and my suit came off.
哦,海水好舒服!我們跳下橋墩,我的泳衣掉了。
Rachel: Ohhhh, sorry I missed that.
哦可惜我錯過了。
Bonnie: Yeah, Joey and Chandler sure are funny. Ohh ha ha ha!
是啊,喬伊和錢德好有意思。 哦哈哈哈!
Bonnie: I think I brought back half of the beach in my hair. It was so much easier when I used to shave my head.
我的頭發里都是沙子。以前光頭方便多了。
Rachel: You know, I gotta tell ya, I just loved your look when you were bald.
我一定要告訴你,我好喜歡你光頭的樣子。
Bonnie: Really? ! Ohh!
真的嗎?! 是哦!
Bonnie: Because I think about shaving it all off again sometimes.
我有考慮重新剃光頭。
Rachel: Really? ! Yeah!
真的?! 是哦!
Rachel: I mean you definitely should do that.
你應該那樣做。
Bonnie: You know what, I should do it. Yeah!
你知道嗎,我是該那樣做。 沒錯!
Bonnie: You know what, thank you Rachel, you are soo cool. Awww, stop. Come on. Now go shave that head! All right.
謝謝你瑞秋,你好酷。 哦,別這么說。去剃光頭吧! 好。
Chandler: I know I've asked you this before. A hundred times before!
我記得我以前問過你這個問題 . 一百次了!
Chandler: How am I not right for you? I don't know. I I like guys like Richard. Or Pete, before he went insane. I don't know. Just somebody more mature.
我怎么不適合你? 我不知道。我喜歡像理查的男生。或者彼特,在他瘋之前。我不知道,是更成熟的人吧。
Chandler: Oh, so I'm not mature enough for you? Monica needs somebody more mature.
哦,所以我是對你來說不夠成熟?莫妮卡需要更成熟的人。
Joey: What's the matter, Pheebs?
怎么了,菲比?
Phoebe: She cancelled! My namesake cancelled on me! What? !
她取消了!我同名的人取消了約會! 啥?!
Phoebe: Yeah, she claimed she had to go out of town suddenly. She's avoiding me, she doesn't wanna tell me where my father is. She knows, and she won't tell me.
她說她得進城去。她在躲我,她不想說出我爸的下落。她知道卻不說。
Rachel: Aww Pheebs, that sucks!
哦菲比,好差勁喔!
Phoebe: Yeah well, don't "Aww Pheebs, that sucks!" me yet.
別跟我說差勁。
Chandler: Where are you going? Well, she's out of town, so, there's gotta be something in her house that tells me where my father is.
你要去哪里? 她出門了,她家里一定有我爸的線索。
Ross: Uh, Pheebs, some people call that break in and entering.
呃,菲比,有人稱這種行為是擅闖。
Phoebe: Well, are any of those people here? ! Oh, no! ! No, no!
這里有人這么想嗎?! 哦,沒有!沒,沒有!
Phoebe: Ok, look I I I'll do something nice, ok? I'll I'll fill her ice trays. Good?
我會做一些好事。我會幫她把制冰盒加水,好嗎?
Bonnie: Hey, everyboby! Wh haa haa! Haa! Look what you did!
嘿,各位! 哇哈看看你干了什么!
Bonnie: You wanna touch it?
你想摸嗎?
Ross: Nooo, but it, but it's great.
不想,但是很不錯。
Bonnie: Come on, touch it!
來嘛,摸嘛!
Ross: Ok. You can feel all the bones in your skull.No.that's, no, that's.
好吧,可以摸得到頭骨沒有那是,不,那是
Ross: Hi. Hi!
嗨。 嗨!
Ross: I was having a little chat with ah, Bonnie, and ah, guess what, she she happened to bring up you know, who was behind the um, whole head shaving idea, and now, who was it? Yes, oh, that's right, that's right, it was you!
我剛和邦妮聊了一下,你猜怎樣?她提到整件事的幕后主使是誰呢?對了,哦,沒錯,就是你!
Rachel: That was her idea, I just gave her a nudge.
是她自己想剃,我只是給了她建議。
Ross: She said you gave her the razor!
她說你拿剃刀給她!
Rachel: Hey! So, anyone up for a midnight dip in the ocean?
嘿! 有人要去夜泳嗎?
Ross: Ahh, no, I'm good. No I'm ok, thanks.
啊,我不要。 不了,謝了。
Bonnie: Ok, I'll see you in a bit. Ok, have fun! Wooo! !
好,待會見。 好好玩!哇哦!!
Rachel: So you see she doesn't look that bad.
拜托,看到了嗎,她看起來也沒那么糟嘛。
Ross: You can see the moonlight bouncing off her head! What the hell were you thinking? !!
你能看到她的頭反射的月光!你在想什么?!!
Rachel: I don't, know. You don't know? ! Rach, you balded my girlfriend!
我不知道。 你不知道?!瑞秋,你讓我女朋友變成光頭!
Rachel: All right! Ross, do you think it's easy for me to see you with somebody else?
好啦!羅斯,看你跟別人在一起難道我就好過?
Ross: You know, hey! You're the one who ended it, remember? Yeah, because I was mad at you, not because I stopped loving you!
嘿!是你要分手的,記得嗎? 因為我生你的氣,不是因為我不愛你了!
Ross: You still love me? Noo.
你還愛我? 不。
Ross: You still love me.
你還愛我。
Rachel: Oh, y yeah, so, you you love me!
哦,怎樣?你也愛我!
Ross: Noo. What does this mean? What'd you, I mean do you wanna, get back together?
不。什么意思?你想復合嗎?
Rachel: Noo! Maybe! I, I don't know. Ross, I still can't forgive you for what you did, I can't, I just, but sometimes when I'm with you I just, I feel so.
不是!也許吧!我不知道。羅斯,我還是無法原諒你的行為,但是有時和你在一起,我會覺得
Ross: What? !
怎樣?!
Rachel: I just, I feel, I I just. What?
我會覺得我 怎樣?
Rachel: I feel.
我覺得
Chandler: Noo! ! I don't care! I'm I'm not gonna playing one on one strip poker with you for practice!
不!!我不管!我不要跟你練習一對一脫衣撲克牌!
Joey: But I made cards! !
牌都做好了!
Rachel: Well! Good night. I'm going upstairs.
晚安。我要上樓去了。
Joey and Night. Night.
晚安。晚安。
Joey: Wanna play strip poker for practice?
要不要練習脫衣撲克牌?
Phoebe: Ow! Oh! I'm gonna ass. Ok. Ok. Ok. Oh, shhh!
哇哦!哦!我的屁股。好了哦。
Phoebe: Ahhhhh.No! ! It's me! It's me! I I didn't wanna make any noise! Then don't break in! !
啊不!!是我!是我!我不想發出聲音! 那就不要闖進來!!
Phoebe: I'm sorry. What are you doing here? !
對不起。 你來干什么?!
Phoebe: I I, came to fill your ice cube tray.
我來幫制冰盒加水。
Phoebe Sr. :What? !
什么?!
Phoebe: Umm, ok, ok, look. Erh. I took this picture from your fridge. Ok? Because I know that this is my father. Yeah, this is Frank Buffay, you are standing right there next to him.
呃,好,好了,是這樣的。這是從你的冰箱上拿的。我認得這是我爸爸。這是弗蘭克布菲,你站在他身邊。
Now, look I deserve to know where I came from. All right? So if you can help me find my father then you should! Otherwise, you're just mean! So, just tell me the truth!
我有權利知道我的身世。好嗎?要是你能幫我找到爸爸,你就應該幫我!否則你就是壞人!把真相告訴我!
Phoebe Sr. :All right, the man in the picture is Chuck Magione.
好吧,照片上的人是查克曼吉歐尼。
Phoebe: My father is Chuck Magione?
我爸是查克曼吉歐尼?
Phoebe Sr. :No, no, that's just Chuck Magione, I I sold him a house last year! And I'm very sorry, but I really don't know where your father is, and that's the truth. Oh.
不,不,他跟你沒有關系,我去年賣給他一棟房!抱歉,我真的不曉得 你父親的下落,這是實話。 哦。
Phoebe Sr. :But umm, you're right. I think that a person should know where they come from. Wh which is why I ah, ahh, ok. I'm your mother.
但是你說得對。人有權利知道自己的身世。所以我我是你的母親。
Phoebe: Heh?
欸?
Phoebe Sr. :See you know I wanted to tell you yesterday, but I just, uh, you me felt all floopy, and.
我昨天就想說,但是我我太軟弱
Joey: I'm telling you, you guys are totally getting back together!
我跟你說,你們肯定要復合了!
Ross: That's not true! Her, she doesn't even know what she wants! Rachel's still mad about the whole thing.
這不是真的!她自己都搞不清楚!瑞秋還在氣那件事。
Chandler: Ok, then you gotta back away, all right? You don't need that kind of hurt. Take it from a guy who's never had a long term relationship.
好的,那就退出。你不需要受這種傷害。聽我的話,我從來沒跟別人長期交往過
Ross: I know, but ahhhhhh! ! I really wanna go up there and finish that kiss!
我知道,但我真的很想上樓繼續吻她!
Bonnie: Hey! Ahhhh! You guys, the water's great. You should really go in.
嘿! 啊! 各位,水好舒服,你們應該去游泳。
Chandler: Oh, ahh, no thanks, I just had an M&M.
哦,啊,謝了,我剛吃了M&M牌巧克力。
Bonnie: Ok, well good night.
好吧,晚安。
Ross: Good night.
晚安。
Bonnie: Don't be too long.
早點上來。
Ross: Okey dokey!
沒問題!
Chandler: There is not one hair on that head.
真是一根毛都沒有啊。
Ross: Hey, it'll grow back, right? And she she's really fun, and she's cool, and and I'm finally moving on. You know? I mean getting over Rachel was so, you know?
頭發會長回來,而且她很風趣,很棒,我終于往前走了。要忘掉瑞秋實在你懂嗎?
You know, and I'm finally feeling sane again. And now if I go up there, and and I kiss her, and, Gooood I wanna kiss her, and and and it doesn't work out, right? Do I really wanna put myself through that again?
我終于恢復理智。要是我上樓吻了她,天哪,我好想吻她,要是失敗呢?我真的想再心碎一次嗎?
Joey: So let me get this straight. If you go with Bonnie tonight, you're doing the smart, healthy thing and moving on. Yeah.
我想問一下選擇。邦妮是明智的決定,可以拋開過去。 沒錯。
Joey: Right, and if you go with Rachel, Bonnie's free tonight?
對吧?要是選擇瑞秋,邦妮今晚是不是就空下來了?
Ross: Hi.
你好。
Chandler: Hi there.
嘿。
Monica: That's that weird voice again.
你的聲音又怪怪的了。
Chandler: Ok! Ok! Let me try it again, you're gonna wanna date this next guy, I swear! Ok, come on!
好的!再試一次,你會跟下一個人約會的,我發誓!好了,來吧!
Chandler: I can only do it with the voice now. Ok, ok. Come on, come on, close the door, close.
我現在只能用這個聲音了。好吧,好吧,關上門。
Chandler: Hi! I'm Dorf! Your date for the evening. Oh come on! Dorf on dating, that's good stuff! !
你好!我是小矮人!你今晚的男伴拜托。哦,來吧!小矮人約會耶,多有意思啊!!