Joey: Hey, wouldn't be cool if our duck and chick had a little baby? We could call it Chuck.
嘿,要是我們的雞鴨生小寶寶是不是很酷?可以叫它查克。
Chandler: Or.Dick.
或狄克。
Ross: Hey. Chandler and Hey. Listen, I I need a favor. Umm, I was in the shower, and as I was cleansing myself, I ah, I I, well I felt something.
嘿。 嘿。 我要請你們幫忙。我剛才洗澡,正在洗身體時,發現一件事。
Chandler: Was it like a sneeze only better?
很像打噴嚏,但是感覺更爽?
Ross: No, no, I mean, I mean like a thing on my body.
不是,是我身上長了東西。
Joey: Well what was it?
什么東西?
Ross: Well, I I don't know, it's it's kind of in a place that's not.It's not visually accessible to me, and I was hoping maybe you guys could could help me out.
不曉得,它長在我不能我看不到,我想麻煩你們幫我看一下。
Chandler and Whoa! !! No! ! Come on you guys, no big deal!
哇!!! 別!! 拜托,又沒什么!
Chandler: Whoa heeeiiiiii iiiii ah! ! Huh. Well what is it? Is it a mole?
哇是什么? 是痣嗎?
Joey: No, it's too wrinkly to be a mole.
不是,太皺了,不是痣。
Ross: Well, eww. Is it what? A pimple?
哦。那是痘子嗎?
Chandler: No, it's.fancier than a pimple. Look Ross, why don't you just go see a do. Hey guys! What's.
不是,它比青春痘高級。羅斯,你就去看醫 嘿!你們在干
Chandler: Ok, well, it's definite, two more weeks of winter. Ahhh. Yeah, right.
確定了,冬天還有兩星期沒錯。 啊。 對。
Phoebe: Ok, and then this is the coffee house. This is where I play my music.
這是咖啡館。我都在這里表演。
Vince: Good deal. Yeah, and these are my friends. People. This is Vince, Vince, the people. Hi! Hey!
漂亮。 他們是我的朋友。各位,這是文斯,文斯,我的朋友。 嘿! 嘿!
Vince: Hey! Vince is a fireman.
嘿! 文斯是消防員。
Rachel: Wow! Have you ever rescued anyone from a burning building before?
哇!你從燃燒的大樓里救過人嗎?
Vince: 98 hot saves, highest in the force.
九十八次,隊里的最高紀錄。
Chandler: Well, you know if Joey and I played with matches we could get you up to an even hundred.
要是喬伊和我玩火柴就可以讓你累積到一百。
Vince: Fire safety is not a joke, son.
孩子,不能拿火災開玩笑。
Chandler: You're right, I know.
你說得對,我知道。
Vince: Look, I gotta go. I'm on call tonight. See you Saturday. Ok.
我要走了,晚上要值班星期六見。 好。
Rachel: Wow, he's cute, Pheebs! But I thought you just started dating that Kindergarten teacher.
哇,菲比,他好可愛!但你不是剛和那個老師交往?
Phoebe: Oh, Jason? Yeah, uh huh, we're seeing each other tonight.
哦,杰森?我們晚上要見面。
Rachel: What Pheebs? ! Two dates in one day? That's so unlike you.
菲比?!一天兩場約會?你不像這種人。
Phoebe: I know, I know! I'm like playing the field. You know? Like, juggling two guys, I'm sowing my wild oats. You know?
我也知道,我也知道!我在游戲人間。我在玩弄別人,我在播種我的野燕麥。
You know, this kind of like you know oat sowing, field playing juggler.
我就像播種野燕麥和游戲人間的玩弄者。
Joey: So, Pheebs, do they know about each other?
菲比,他們知道對方的存在嗎?
Phoebe: Does a dog's lips move when he reads? Ok no, and they don't know.
狗狗念書時,嘴唇會動嗎?好吧,他們不知道。
Ross: Hey guys! Hey. Hi!
嘿各位! 嘿。 嘿!
Joey: Well? ! Ok, how'd it go at the doctor's?
怎么樣?! 醫生怎么說?
Ross: Well, he said there's definitely nothing to worry about, it's totally benign.
他說不用擔心,是良性的。
Joey: Well what is it? ! He couldn't even tell me! He said it was just some sort of skin.abnormality.
是什么?! 他根本說不出來!他只說是一種皮膚異常。
Joey: So so it's just skin? Well, no. He said it's skin like.
那么它只是皮膚咯? 嗯,不。醫生說它像皮膚。
Chandler: Ok. So it's not skin. Well it's in the skin family. And the worst thing is he he he said, he said, without being able to identify it, he was reluctant to remove it.
好吧,因此它不是皮膚。 嗯,它是皮膚家族的一員。更糟的是他說,由于無法辨認,他不愿意為我切除。
Chandler: Hey, well you know what? You should go to my guy, 'cause when I went in there with my third nipple. He just lopped it right off. You know?
你應該去找我的醫生,我帶著第三個乳頭去找他時,他直接就把它給切了。
So I guess I'm lucky. I mean not as lucky as people who were born with two nipples.
我蠻幸運的。雖然比不上天生兩個乳頭的人幸運。
Ross: At least they knew what yours was. You know, yours had a name.
至少他們知道你長了什么。你的有名字。
Joey: Oh! Maybe they'll name yours after you! You know, they'd call it, the Ross. And then people would be like, "Awww, he's got a Ross."
哦!也許醫學界會以你為名!把它叫做“羅斯”。大家會說,哦,他長了一個羅斯。
Ross: Yeah, that'd be cool!
是啊,真酷!
Monica: Pete's breaking up with me.
彼特要跟我分手。
All: What? !
什么?!
Monica: I just checked my messages, and, he said that when he gets back from Atlanta, we need to talk.
我剛才聽留言,他說等他回來,“我們得談一談”。
Rachel: And? Well that's it. People never say 'We need to talk' un unless it's something bad.
然后呢? 就這樣。沒有人會說“我們得談一談” 除非是壞事。
Joey: Whoa, that doesn't necessarily mean that he's breaking up with you.
哇哦,那不一定代表他要跟你分手。
Monica: Really? !
真的?!
Joey: Yeah, maybe he just cheated on you.
對啊,也許他只是對你不忠。
Jason:.and I know I'll never get rich doing it, but, I gotta tell you, it's pretty cool knowing that you're making a difference in a kid's life.
這么做沒有好處,但我還是很高興我改變了一個孩子的一生。
Phoebe: That is so great! Oh, I.Oh my God! Whoa! Oh my God! Ahh ahh, we'd better call the fire department! No! No! No, no?
真好!哦,我天哪! 哇! 天哪! 啊,趕快通知消防隊! 別!別! 不用嗎?
Phoebe: Well, we don't n n n n need a fireman, we'd, we'd like a good mechanic.
不必找消防員吧,應該找好的技術人員來。
Jason: Wh What? ! Well, it's pro probably just really low on coolant. Oh my God, here they come! Look we gotta get outta here!
什么? 也許澆點冷卻液就能滅火了。上帝啊,他們來了!快逃!
Jason: W w w wait! Why? ! Well look, if I wanted to see a fireman, I would date one. Ok?
等一下!為什么? 要是我想看消防員,我會找消防員約會。好嗎?
Ross: Th th that's all it is, a third nipple. You know? Just your run of the mill third nipple. You know? You can take it off. Just slice that baby right off!
只是一個多出來的乳頭。很普通的第三個乳頭。你可以把它切掉。直接把這寶寶切掉!
Dr. Rhodes: Take your shirt off, let's see what we're dealing with here. What're you doing?
把衣服脫掉,讓我看一下。你在干什么?
Ross: Just showing you my run of the mill slice it right off third nipple.
讓你看那個非常普通可以直接切掉的乳頭。
Dr. Rhodes: Well that's not a third nipple. Em?
這不是第三個乳頭。 嗯?
Dr. Rhodes: First of all, it's on your ass.
首先,它長在屁股上。
Ross: Well then, what is it? !
不然是什么?!
Dr. Rhodes: Wait a minute, hold it. Johnson! Will you come in here a moment? I'm with Hamilton!
等一下。詹森!你能來一下嗎? 我在跟漢彌頓講話!
Dr. Rhodes: He's good with rare things, bring him in too.
他對怪東西很在行,叫他也來。
Joey: Hey, you know what you don't see a lot of? Topless tap dancing.
嘿,你知道你沒怎么看過什么東西嗎?裸露上身的踢踏舞。
Monica: I really enjoy these little talks we have. I gotta go water Pete's plants. You know what, if he's gonna break up with me, maybe I won't water his plants.
我真的很享受我們之間這樣的談話。我得去幫彼特澆花。你們知道嗎?如果他想分手,我就不澆了。
Chandler: Well, if he's gonna break up with you, maybe Joey and I should water his plants. If you know what I mean.
如果他要分手,干脆讓喬伊和我去“澆”。懂我的意思吧?
Joey: Or ha ha, we could go over there and pee on them.
或者哈哈,我們可以去對著花盆撒尿。
Phoebe:.and I I can't take it! You know? I'm just, always afraid one of them is gonna catch me with the other one. It's making me crazy.
我受不了了!我好怕會被捉到。我快瘋了。
Rachel: Well, honey, then why don't you break up with one of 'em? Uh.
親,何不跟其中一個分手? 哎。
Joey: Whoa whoa whoa. What ah, what happened to playing the field?
哇哦你不是在游戲人間?
Phoebe: Well, it just, it doesn't feel like playing anymore, it feels like work. It's like I'm working in the field.
現在不像游戲了,比較像工作。我好像在世間工作。
Rachel: So, Pheebs, pick one of them.
菲比,那就選一個。
Monica: Yeah. Which one do you like more?
對。你比較喜歡哪一個?
Phoebe: Well, Vince is great, you know 'cause, he's like a guy guy. You know? He's so burly, he's sooo very burly.
文斯很棒,他是男人中的男人。他好壯,真的好壯。
Joey: Ok, good, so there you go. Go with Vince.
好。那就選文斯吧。
Phoebe: Yeah, but Jason's really sensitive.
但是杰森好感性。
Chandler: Well, sensitive is important, pick him. Yeah.
感性很重要,選他。 你說得對。
Joey: Oh sure, go with the sissy.
是啊,聽娘娘腔的話。
Phoebe: Jason is not a sissy!
杰森才不娘娘腔!
Joey: Oh no no no no, I meant Chandler.
哦不不不不,我是說錢德。
Ross: You know I have dinner plans!
我晚上有約!
Dr. Rhodes: Thank you soo much for coming on such a short notice. Ladies and gentlemen, I've I've I've been practicing medicine for twenty three years, and I'm stumped.
謝謝各位臨時趕來。各位先生、女士,我行醫23年,現在卻被難倒了。
All: Whoa.
哦。
Monica: Ok, this is the den. All right, check this out. Lights! Whoa! All right. Less lights! No, bad lights! Lights go away! Oh, see? You just need to find the right command.
這里是書房。你們看喔,燈光!少一點光!不好的光!燈光走開!哦,看到了嗎?下對指令就行了。
Ross: Yes, and the dimmer switch.
沒錯,也可以用調的。
Joey: Whoa! For a rich guy he's, that's a pretty small TV.
哇哦!他那么有錢,電視還真小。
Monica: No no no, that's the video phone. But hey guys you're not supposed to be here, so please, do not touch anything.
不不不,那是視訊電話。你們不能來的,所以不要亂碰。
Chandler: I kea! This is comfortable.
宜家家具!好舒服。
Rachel: This place is amazing.
這里太高級了。
Phoebe: Oh, God, that is the nicest kitchen. I know.
哦,天,那個廚房好棒。 我知道。
Phoebe: No! But it's the nicest kitchen, the refrigerator told me to have a great day.
不!我是認真的冰箱,還會祝我今天愉快。
Joey: Look at this! A millionaire's checkbook.
你們看!百萬富翁的支票簿。
Monica: Joey, put that down! Oh my God! That's Pete. Ok, get out! ! How the hell do you answer a video phone!
喬伊,放下!天哪!是彼特。快出去!!視訊電話要怎么接?
Pete: Monica? I guess that's how.
莫妮卡? 我猜就是這樣接。
Pete: Hey Monica, how's it going. Oh it's umm, good! It's umm, it's good, just here watering the plants.
莫妮卡,你好嗎? 很好!我來幫你澆花。
Pete: Well don't forget that fiches over there by Rachel.
別忘了瑞秋旁邊那一盆無花果。
Rachel: Ahh.Chandler's on the couch! ! I see him, you guys are just the worst hiders ever. Hey Pete. Hi, how ya doing?
啊錢德在沙發上! 我看到了,你們還真不會躲。 嗨皮特。 嘿,你好嗎?
Monica: Ahh, Pete, uh, the other day when you said you needed to talk, umm, just so I know, is it good news or bad news.
啊,皮特,那天你說要找我談一談,請問是好消息還是壞消息?
Pete: Oh, it's good news. No, it's definitely good news. Hold on a second, I have another call. Hey, how's it going?
哦,好消息。絕對是好消息。等一下,有另一通電話。你好嗎?
Monica: Oh no no no, it's it's still me.
哦不不不,還是我。
Pete: Ah, no it's not. I've got picture in picture here. Yeah. Yeah, ok. I'm gonna have to call you back later. Monica? You. I'm gonna have to call you back.
啊,不。我這里有畫中畫。我再回你電話。莫妮卡?我是說你,我再回你電話。
Monica: Oh, oh, ok umm, so I'll see you soon.
哦,改天見。
Pete: Ok, I love you. I love you.
好,我愛你。 我愛你。
All: Love you too. I love you, love you.
我們也愛你。
Monica: Ok. Well, it's good news. It's good news.
是好消息,是好消息。
Chandler: So, what do you thing the good news is?
你想是什么好消息?
Joey: Wow! Look at this! He wrote a check for 50,000 dollars to Hugo Ligrens Ring Design. Oh, sorry, what do you think the good news is?
哇哦!你們看!他開了一張五萬元的支票給一位雨果林格倫的戒指設計師。哦,對不起,你想是什么好消息?
Monica: Oh my.
天哪。
Rachel: Monica's gonna marry a millionaire! !!
莫妮卡要嫁給百萬富翁了!!!
Ross: Hey, you gotta get Mom on the phone. Call Mom! Call Mom!
趕快打給媽。打給媽!打給媽!
Pete's Mom: Hello.
你們好。
Monica: And that's Pete's Mom.
那是彼特的媽媽。
Rachel: Mon you definitely have to make it a theme wedding, and the theme could be, "Look how much money we've got!"
你得辦一個主題婚禮,主題可以是“看我們多有錢啊”!
You know, I mean you could put, you could put money in in the invitations!
你可以在喜帖里放錢!
You you could have like little money place settings. And ah, you could start with a money salad! I mean it'll be dry, but people will like it.
你可以用錢做成餐具。第一道菜可以上鈔票沙拉!雖然干了點,絕對受歡迎。
Monica: Would you stop? We've only been going out a couple of weeks, I mean we don't even know if he's gonna propose.
別再說了,我們才交往兩星期,也不知道他會不會求婚。
Chandler: Yes, but this is Pete. Ok? He's not like other people, on your first date he took you to Rome. For most guys that's like a third or fourth date kinda thing.
他是彼特,跟別人不一樣,你們第一次約會就去羅馬。對其他男人來說那是第三、四次約會才做的事。