Oh, I didn't think that through.
我沒有考慮到這點
The Businessman is going to be very disappointed in me.
商人肯定會對我非常失望的
Thank you. But why?
謝謝 為什么啊
I never knew what this was, or where I even got it, but I thought maybe it was important...
我從不知道這是什么 哪里撿的 就覺得它很重要
Your sheep!
你的綿羊
My sheep? I don't get it.
我的綿羊 我不明白
The Aviator gave it to you in the desert on Earth, to eat the baobabs.
這是飛行員畫給你的 在地球的那片沙漠中 讓小羊吃猴面包樹
Catastrophe. Catastrophe. That's right.
簡直就是災難 簡直就是災難 沒錯
The Aviator drew all of these for you.
這些都是飛行員畫給你的
He really needs you right now.
他現在很需要你
Me? He needs me?
我 他需要我
Growing up is not the problem. Forgetting is.
長大不是問題所在 遺忘才是
I have an idea.
我有主意了
We're just gonna need... My plane!
我們只要...我的飛機
There it is!
它在那里
It's OK.
還是好的
Hurry!
趕快過去
We did it!
我們成功了