What are you going to do with all the stars?
你要拿這些星星做什么
Don't worry, my little girl.
別擔心 小女孩
I put the stars to good use.
我把它們都用在了對的地方
There. You see? The inessential has become perfectly essential.
看 明白了嗎 無用之物都變成了有用之才
How it should be for all things!
世間一切都要這樣才對
Take her back to the classroom.
把她帶回教室
Make sure no one interferes.
不要讓任何人打擾
Stop it! Put me down. I can't... Stop wriggling!
住手 放開我 我... 別掙扎了
Don't let them do this to me. You won't get away.
別讓他們這樣對我 你是逃不掉的
Wait.
等等
Wait? I've given you 371 jobs, and you have been fired from 370 of them.
等等 我給過你371份工作 你居然被炒了370次
I think it's time you get back to work, my little failure.
我想你現在應該回去工作了 你個廢物
No! please, please, you've got to let me... Stop wriggling.
不 我求求你 放開... 別掙扎了
Stop! Take your hands off her.
住手 放開她
What? Stop?
什么 住手
I'm... I'm not a failure. I'm... I'm the Little Prince.
我...我不是廢物... 我是小王子
What? He thinks he's little, and a prince!
什么 他覺得自己小 還是個王子