I remember this.
我記得這些。
The stars. What are they all doing here?
星星 它們在這里做什么
The stars are beautiful.
星星之所以耀眼
The stars are beautiful because of a flower that cannot be seen.
星星之所以耀眼是因為有一朵人們看不見的花
Because of a flower that cannot be seen?
是因為有一朵人們看不見的花
Your rose!
你的玫瑰
I have a rose...
我有一朵玫瑰...
I see you've found my collection, 501622731 stars.
看來你已找到了我的收藏 501622731顆星星
You? You did this?
你 這是你干的
But you're supposed to just count the stars.
但是你應該只負責數星星啊
"Own." Say it with me. "Own. "
擁有 跟著我說一遍 擁有
I own the stars.
我擁有這些星星
Thank you. Thank you.
謝謝 謝謝
They used to be merely little golden objects in the sky that set lazy men to idle dreaming.
以前 它們只是掛在天上閃閃發光 徒讓懶人做白日夢
But now, the stars have finally been made essential.
現在 終于有人讓這些星星變得有用
Where did you get that?
那東西是哪里來的
She's curious. Isn't that just like a child?
她好奇上了 這難道不像小孩子嗎
No!
不
All right! All right! Enough. Thank you. All right!
好了好了 夠了 謝謝 夠了