Are you sure about this?
真要這樣做嗎
Mr. Prince, what a pleasant surprise.
王子先生 難得看到你啊
This child needs your help.
這個小孩需要你的幫助
Does she?
是嗎
Here, we don't normally allow little dogs.
我們這里 一般不讓帶狗進去
But for you, we will make an exception, won't we?
不過是你的話 那就破次例吧
Delightful. Come in, come in!
太好了 進來吧 進來吧
So how have you been? Things good?
你怎么樣 還順利嗎
I love my job, cleaning the roof.
我很喜歡我的工作 清潔屋頂
That's wonderful.
那敢情好
Anything inessential... Must be made essential.
無用之物... 都要變成有用之才
Well done, Mr. Prince.
很好 王子先生
You see, it's really a magnificent thing the Businessman has created here.
你看 這些家伙確實非常了得 全拜商人所賜
You might even call it a work of art.
這里簡直就是鬼斧神工
But of course, you'd be wrong. Very very wrong. Nothing so trivial as that.
當然 你可能想錯了 大錯特錯 沒有什么比那玩意更微不足道了
My plane!
我的飛機
It's much more important. Much more essential.
這里有著更為重要的東西