I'm so sorry. I'm OK.
太對不起了 我沒事
My shin.
我的小腿
Are you OK?
你沒事吧
Yes. Yes. No, I was just... I was just taking a little break, that's all.
沒事 沒事 我只是...只是稍微休息一下而已
I thought you were someone else.
我把你當成別人了
You did? That's great! That's great.
是嗎 那太好了 那太好了
Please don't report me.
請不要舉報我
Break's over. See? I'm working.
休息結束 看見了嗎 我在工作
Work, work, work, work.
工作 工作 工作 工作
No need to report me.
用不著舉報我
I don't think it was him.
我覺得那不是他
What are we going to do now?
我們現在要怎么辦
Mr. Prince?
王子先生
Can it be?
會是他嗎
Excuse me?
打擾一下
Oh, man! Darn it!
不是吧 真該死
I think you dropped this.
我想你落下了這個
My badge! Catastrophe.
我的證件 簡直就是災難
It is him.
是他
Can I... What happened to you?
可以... 你怎么了
Give me that. Please.
把它給我 拜托
The Aviator's not going to like this.
飛行員可不想看到你這樣
You're not supposed to... Give it! ...be like this. Come on, give me that!
你不該是... 給我 這樣子的 快點 把它給我
Thank you.
謝謝
I'm working. See? I'm being essential.
我在工作 看見了嗎 我在讓自己顯得重要
Wait, stop! No, no, no, don't talk to me.
等等 停下 別別別 別跟我說話
I know who you are! You're the Little Prince, and you're afraid of baobabs!
我知道你是誰 你是小王子 你害怕猴面包樹
No... I'm Mr. Prince, the Maintenance Man. And I'm afraid of the Businessman.
不 我是王子先生 我是維修工 我害怕的是商人
You've been with an aviator in a desert. He drew you a sheep! Oh, you've asked too many questions!
你和一個飛行員在沙漠里面度過一段時光 他還給你畫了一只綿羊 你問的問題太多了
You also travel with a flock of migrating birds.
你還隨著一群遷徙的鳥到處旅行
Go away. Excuse me! I am very busy.
走開 不好意思 我很忙的
You tamed a fox. A fox like him!
你還馴服了一只狐貍 像他一樣的狐貍
Never had a pet.
我沒養過寵物
He wasn't your pet, he was your friend.
他不是你的寵物 他是你的朋友
Well, does it look like I have time for friends? I'm working!
你看我有時間交朋友嗎 我要工作