Ross: She's not here yet. She's not here. She's having my baby and she's not here.
她還沒來。她不在這兒。她要生我的孩子了她卻不在這兒。
Monica: I'm sure everything's fine. Has her water broken yet?
我確定一切都好。她的羊水破了嗎?
Ross: I don't know, but when I spoke to her, she said she had already passed the mucus plug.
我不知道,但是我和她通話時她說已經通過了粘液塞。
Joey: Do we have to know about that?
我們需要知道這些么?
Monica: Joey, what are you gonna do when you have a baby?
Joey,你有小孩時你要怎么做?
Joey: I'm gonna be in the waiting room, handing out cigars.
我會在等候室拿出雪茄來。
Chandler: Yes, Joey's made arrangements to have his baby in a movie from the 50's.
是的,Joey準備讓他孩子出生在50年代的電影中。
Ross: God, I don't believe this. I mean she could be giving birth in the cab.
天啊,我不敢相信。我是說,她可能會在計程車中生產。
Rachel: Oh, Ross, relax. It's probably like two dollars for the first contraction, and then fifty cents for each additional.
哦Ross,冷靜點。第一次宮縮收費兩塊錢,之后每收縮一次額外收五毛錢。
Rachel: What, it's ok when Chandler does it?
怎么了?Chandler這樣說的時候就沒事。
Chandler: You have to pick your moments.
你得選對時間。
Phoebe: Hi! Did I miss it, did I miss it?
嗨!我錯過了嗎?我錯過了嗎?
Ross: No, she's not even here yet.
沒有,她根本還沒來。
Phoebe: Oh!
哦!
Monica: What's with the guitar?
干嘛帶著吉他?
Phoebe: I just thought we might be here for a while. You know, things might get musical.
我就是覺得我們會在這兒待一陣子。你懂的,來點音樂。
Ross: Where the hell have you been?
你到底上哪兒去了?
Susan: We stopped at the gift shop.
我們去了一下禮品店。
Carol: I was looking at stuffed animals, and Susan wanted a Chunky.
我想買填充動物玩具,Suan想買"胖墩兒"
Ross: Oh, Susan wanted a Chunky. We're having a baby, ok, a baby, you don't stop for Chunkys.
哦,Susan想買"胖墩兒"。我們要有孩子了,好么,一個孩子,你不能在這時候去買"胖墩兒"。
Chandler: I used to have that bumper sticker.
我過去有"胖墩兒"汽車貼紙。
Chandler: You see what I mean.
懂我的意思了吧。
Ross: Stopped for a Chunky.
去買"胖墩兒"了。
Carol: Let it go, Ross.
別想了Ross。
Susan: I got an extra one. You want this?
我多買了一個。你要么?
Ross: No.
不要。
Doctor: Hey, how's my favorite parenting team doing?
嘿,我最喜歡的父母團隊好么?
Ross: Dr. Franzblau, hi.
Franzblau醫生,嗨。
Doctor: So, I understand you're thinking of having a baby? Well, I see you're nine months pregnant. That's a good start. How you doing with your contractions?
那么,你們考慮生個孩子?好的,我了解你已懷胎九月。這是個好的開始。宮縮情況如何?
Carol: Oh, I love them. Each one's like a little party in my uterus.
哦,我愛死了。每一次都像是子宮中的小派對。
Susan: They're every four minutes and last 55 seconds.
每4分鐘一次,持續55秒。5
Ross: 59 seconds. Quartz, ha!
9秒。石英表,哈!
Susan: Swiss quartz, ha ha!
瑞士石英表,哈哈!
Carol: Am I allowed to drink anything?
我能喝飲料嗎?
Doctor: Ice chips, just ice chips. They're at the nurses' station.
碎冰,只能喝碎冰。護士站有。
Ross: I'll get it.
我去拿。
Susan: No, I'm getting it. I'll be right back.
不,我去拿。我馬上就回來。
Ross: I got it. I'm getting it!
我去。我去拿!
Rachel: Hi, I thought you might like some ice chips.
嗨,我想你可能想喝點碎冰。
Carol: Thanks.
謝謝。
Rachel: And if you need anything else, I...do not believe we've met. Hi! I'm, uh, Rachel Green. I'm Carol's... exhusband's... sister's roommate.
如果你還想要別的,我……覺得我們沒見過吧?我是,呃,Rachel Green。我是Carol的前任丈夫妹妹的室友。
Doctor: It is nice to meet you. I'm Dr. Franzblau. I'm your roommate's... brother's... exwife's obstetrician.
幸會。我是Franzblau醫生。我是你室友哥哥前妻的產科醫生。
Rachel: Oh, that's funny!
哦真有趣!
Monica: I want a baby.
我想要個孩子。
Chandler: Mmmm. Not tonight, honey. I got an early day tomorrow.
嗯,今晚不行,親愛的。我明天得早起。
Monica: Get up. Come on. Let's get some coffee.
起來,走吧,我們去買咖啡。
Chandler: Oh, ok, cause we never do that.
好吧,因為我們沒做過這個。
Joey: Shoot! Shoot! Shoot! Shoot... or just fall down. That's good too.
投球!投球!投球!投球……或者摔倒了。那樣也挺好。
Lydia: Knick fan?
Knick球迷?
Joey: Oh, yeah.
哦是的。
Lydia: Oh, boy, do they suck.
哦,天,他們糟透了。
Joey: Hey, listen, lady..whoa.
嘿,聽著女士……哇。
Lydia: Look, look at your man, Ewing. Nice shot.
看,看看你支持的隊員,Ewing。投的真不錯。
Lydia: You know what, he couldn't hit water if he was standing on a boat.
你知道么,他站在船上都不能投中水面。
Joey: Oh yeah? And who do you like?
哦是么?你喜歡哪隊?
Lydia: Celtics.
Celtics。
Joey: Celtics? Ha. They couldn't hit a boat if...wait. They suck, alright?
Celtics?哈。他們都不能投中船就算……等等。他們很爛好吧?
Lydia: Oh, shut up. You know, it's a rebuilding year. You... waah!
哦閉嘴。你知道,今年是重建年。你……哇!
Joey: Wha? Wha..aa? Let me get the father. Hey, we need a father over here! We need a father!
怎么……怎么了?我去把孩子的爸爸叫來。嘿,這兒需要個爸爸!我們需要個爸爸!
Lydia: There is no father.
孩子的爸爸沒來。
Joey: Oh, sorry.
哦抱歉。
Lydia: Ok, that's ok. I'm fine. I'm... oh!
沒關系。我很好。我……哦!
Joey: Oh, uh, ok. Right this way. All the other pregnant women seem to be going in here.
哦,嗯,沒事。這邊走。所有的孕婦好像都往這兒走。
Lydia: Ok.
好。
Phoebe: They're tiny and chubby and so sweet to touch, and soon they'll grow up and resent you so much. Now they're yelling at you and you don't know why, you cry and you cry and you cry. And you cry and you cry and you cry... Thanks, Ross.
他們又小又肉摸起來感覺很好,不久他們長大后就會開始恨你。然后他們對你大吼大叫,你不知道為什么,你只能哭啊哭啊哭啊。你哭啊哭啊哭啊……謝謝你Ross。
Ross: Yeah. I'm paying you to stop. OK?
對,我買你別唱了,好吧?
Phoebe: OK.
好吧。
Phoebe: Oh, look, twins. Hi, guys. Oh, cute, cute.
哦看,是雙胞胎。嗨寶寶們。哦可愛可愛。
Monica: No fair. I don't even have one. How come they get two?
不公平。我一個都沒有,他們怎么有兩個?
Chandler: You'll get one.
你也會有的。
Monica: Oh yeah? When?
哦真的?什么時候?
Chandler: All right. I'll tell you what. When we're 40, if neither one of us are married, what do you say you and I get together and have one?
好吧。告訴你,我們40歲時如果都還單身,我們就一起生一個怎么樣?
Monica: Why won't I be married when I'm 40?
我怎么就40歲時還單身?
Chandler: Oh, no, no. No, I just meant hypothetically.
哦不不不,我是說假設。
Monica: OK, hypothetically, why won't I be married when I'm 40?
好吧,假設來說,我怎么就40歲時還單身?
Chandler: No, no, no.
不不不。
Monica: What is it? Is there something fundamentally unmarriable about me?
怎么回事?我從根本上就有不能結婚的毛病么?
Chandler: Uh, uh.
呃,呃。
Monica: Well?
說啊?
Chandler: Dear God! This parachute is a knapsack!
天啊!這個降落傘是個背包!
Rachel: Hey.
嘿。
Phoebe: Hey. Ooh, look at you, dressydress.
嘿,哦,看看你,盛裝登場。
Monica: Did you go home and change?
你回家換衣服了?
Rachel: Yeah, well, it's an important day. I wanna look nice. Um, has Dr. Franzblau been by?
是啊,就是,今天是個重要的日子。我想穿漂亮一點。嗯,Franzblau醫生在這兒么?
Monica: No, I haven't seen him.
不在,我還沒見到他。
Rachel: Well, where is he? He is supposed to be here. What if the baby needs him?
那他在哪兒?他應該在這兒的。萬一小孩需要他怎么辦?
Chandler: Rachel, what is the deal with you and doctors, anyway? Was, like, your father a doctor?
Rachel,你怎么總和醫生糾纏不清,難道你爸爸是個醫生?
Rachel: Yeah, why?
對啊,怎么了?
Chandler: No reason.
沒什么。
Lydia: Mom, we've been through this. No, I am not calling him. I don't care if it is his kid, the guy's a jerk.
媽媽,我們能順利度過的。不,我不會打給他。我不管這是不是他的孩子,他是個大渾蛋。
Lydia: No, I'm not alone. Joey's here.
不,我不是一個人。Joey在這兒。
Lydia: What do you mean, Joey who?
什么意思?Joey是誰?
Joey: Tribbiani.
我姓Tribbiani。
Lydia: Joey Tribbiani. Yes. OK. Hold on.
Joey Tribbiani。是的,好吧,等一下。
Lydia: She wants to talk to you. Take the phone.
她要和你說話。接電話。
Joey: Hi, yeah, it's me. Oh, no no no, we're just friends. Yeah, I'm single. Twenty five. An actor. Hello?
嗨,對,是我。哦不不不,我們只是朋友。對,我單身。25歲。演員。您好?
Lydia: She's not much of a phone person.
她不善于講電話。
Joey: Yeah, so, uh, so, uh, what's the deal with this father guy, I mean, if someone was having my baby somewhere, I'd wanna know about it, you know?
是的,那么,嗯,就是,嗯,孩子的爸爸怎么回事?我是說,如果有人即將生下我的孩子,我會想知道的,你懂我的意思么?
Lydia: Hey, Knick fan, am I interested in your views on fatherhood? Uh, no.
嘿,Knick球迷,你對爸爸的看法我在乎么?嗯,不在乎。
Joey: OK, look, maybe I should just go.
好吧,那么,也許我應該走了。
Lydia: Maybe you should.
也許你應該走。
Joey: Good luck, and uh, take care, huh? You know what the Celtics problem is? They let the players run the team.
祝你好運,然后,保重,好么?你知道Celtics有什么問題么?他們讓球員經營球隊。
Lydia: Oh, that is so not true.
哦這不是真的。
Joey: Oh, it is.
哦這當然是真的。
Lydia: It isn't.
不是。
Joey: It is.
是的。
Lydia: Isn't!
不是!
Ross: Breathe.
呼吸。
Susan: Breathe.
呼吸。
Ross: Breathe.
呼吸。
Susan: Breathe.
呼吸。
Ross: Breathe.
呼吸。
Susan: Breathe.
呼吸。
Ross: Breathe.
呼吸。
Carol: You're gonna kill me!
你們會害死我的!
Ross: 15 more seconds, 14, 13, 12...
還剩15秒,14,13,12……
Carol: Count faster!
快點數!
Susan: It's gonna be ok, just remember, we're doing this for Jordie. Just keep focusing on Jordie. He'll be here before you know it.
會沒事的,這樣想,這樣做全是為了Jordie。只想著Jordie。他很快就會出生的。
Ross: 3,2...Who the hell is Jordie?
3,2,……Jordie到底是誰?
Susan: Your son.
你兒子。
Ross: No no no. I don't have a son named Jordie. We all agreed, my son's name is Jamie.
不不不,我不要我兒子叫裘帝。我們商量過,我兒子叫Jamie。
Carol: Well, Jamie was the name of Susan's first girlfriend, so we went back to Jordie.
是這樣,Jamie是Susan第一任女友的名字,所以我們決定還是叫Jordie。
Ross: What? Whoa, whoa whoa whoa, what do you mean, back to Jordie? We never landed on Jordie. We just passed by it during the whole Jessy, Cody, Dylan fiasco.
什么?哦哦哦哦,這是什么意思?還是叫Jordie,我們根本沒討論過Jordie。我們只是排除Jessy,Cody,Dylan這些名字的時候提過一下。
Carol: Ow, ow, ow, ow, leg cramp, leg cramp, leg cramp.
哦哦哦哦腿抽筋腿抽筋腿抽筋。
Ross: I got it.
我幫你。
Susan: I got it. I'm doing it.
我幫你。我在做了。
Ross: Hey, you get to sleep with her, I get the cramps.
嘿,你能和她睡覺,我來處理抽筋。
Susan: No, you don't.
不,你不行。
Carol: All right, that's it. I want both of you out.
行了,夠了。你們倆都出去。
Ross: Why?
為什么?
Susan: He started it!
他引起的!
Ross: No, you started it.
不,你引起的!
Susan: You did!
是你!
Carol: I don't care. I am trying to get a person out of my body here, and you're not making it any easier.
我不管。我要生孩子了,你們在這兒根本是越幫越忙。
Ross: I know...
我知道……
Carol: Now go!
現在出去!
Ross: Thanks a lot.
謝謝你。
Susan: See what you did.
看你都干了什么?
Ross: Yeah, listen...
好吧,聽我說……
Carol: Out!
出去!
Nurse: Breathe, breathe, breathe...
呼吸,呼吸,呼吸……
Lydia: Oh, no.
哦不。
Joey: Ew! What's that? Something exploded! That's not the baby,is it?
呃!那是什么?什么東西爆炸了!不是孩子吧?
Nurse: It's just her water breaking. Calm down, will you?
只是她的羊水破了,冷靜點,行么?
Joey: Water breaking, what do you mean? What's that, water breaking?
羊水破了?什么意思?羊水破了是什么?
Nurse: Breathe, breathe, breathe.
呼吸,呼吸,呼吸。
Joey: I'm okay. I'm okay. That's disgusting. I'm okay.
我很好,我很好。很惡心。我很好。
Ross: Please. This is so your fault.
拜托。這都是你的錯。
Susan: How, how is this my fault?
怎么是我的錯?
Ross: Look, Carol never threw me out of a room before you came along.
聽著,你和Carol在一起之前她從來沒把我趕出房間過。
Susan: Yeah? Well, there's a lot of things Carol never did before I came along.
是么?好吧,我出現之前有許多事Carol都沒做過。
Ross: You trying to be clever? A funny lady? Susan: You know what your problem is? You're threatened by me.
你想耍小聰明?想幽默?你知道你的問題出在哪兒嗎?你覺得我是個威脅。
Ross: Oh, I'm threatened by you?
哦我覺得受到威脅?
Susan: Yes.
是的。
Phoebe: Hey, hey, OK, all right, that's it! Get in here. Come on. My god, you guys, I don't believe you. There are children coming into the world in this very building and your negative fighting noises are not the first thing they should be hearing. So just stop all the yelling, just stop it! Don't make me do this again, I don't like my voice like this. OK, who wants to hear something ironic?
嘿,嘿,好了,行了,夠了!進房間。進去。天啊,我真不敢相信你們。寶寶們即將出生在這棟樓里,他聽見的第一個聲音不該是你們的吵鬧聲。所以你們別再吵了,別吵了!別讓我再發脾氣,我不喜歡我自己這樣。好吧,誰想聽點諷刺的事?
Carol: Are they here yet?
他們到了嗎?
Rachel: No, honey, they're not, but don't worry, because we are going to find them, and until we do, we are all here for you, OK?
沒有,親愛的,他們還沒到,不要擔心,我們會找到他們的,他們到之前我們都會在這兒陪你的,好么?
Carol: OK.
好的。
Rachel: OK, so anyway, you were telling me about Paris, it sounds fascinating.
好,說到哪兒了,你在跟我說巴黎的事,聽起來真吸引人。
Doctor: Really was. There was this great little pastry shop right by my hotel. There you go, dear.
是真的。我酒店旁邊有一家很棒的點心店。沒事,親愛的。
Monica: You find them?
你找到他們了么?
Chandler: I checked the gift shop. I checked the cafeteria....
我找了禮品店和咖啡店。
Monica: Where are Phoebe and Joey?
Phoebe和Joey去哪兒了?
Chandler: I think there's something sinister going on here. If you find anyone, or parts of anyone...scream. And scream again.
我覺得這里有點險惡。如果你找到任何人,或者任何人的一部分就大叫,不停的大叫。
Ross: Come on! Come on! I'm having a baby in here! OK, everyone stand back. Ow.
拜托!拜托!我孩子要出生了!好吧,大家退后。噢。
Phoebe: All right, all right. Good thing we're in a hospital.
沒事,沒事。好消息是我們在醫院。
Joey: Come on, Lydia, you can do it. Push! Push 'em out, push 'em out, harder, harder. Push 'em out, push 'em out, way out! Let's get that ball and really move, hey, hey, ho, ho. Let's... I was just...yeah, right. Push! Push!
加油,Lydia,你能行的。用力推!推出來!推出來!用力!用力!推出來!推出來!出來!我們搶球,快跑,嘿嘿吼吼。我們……我只是……好吧。用力推!用力推!
Susan: What're you gonna do, suck the door open?
你想干嘛,把門吸開么?
Ross: Help!
救命!
Susan: Help!
救命!
Ross: Help!
救命!
Phoebe: They found their bodies the very next day, they found their bodies the very next...la la la la la la.
第二天他們終于發現了尸體,第二天他們終于發現了……啦啦啦啦啦。
Susan and Ross: Help!
救命!