Good, they feel good, in my head.
So, it's great to see ya.
You too.
You too.
OK, um. Goodbye.
Drops. Here, they're free.
Thanks. So, I guess I better be going.
Oh, OK, yeah. I'll see ya later.
Thanks again.
We have got to get you lazy boys out of these chairs.
Hey, woah, hey, woah.
嗨喔...
You know you should go outside and be with the threedimensional people.
No, inside good, outside bad.
You guys are so pathetic, I, oh, oh, Xanadu! Oh.
你們真是太可悲了,“世外桃源”?。ǜ枨┡叮?/div>
She's one of us now.
她加入我們了。
Hi you guys. Hey.
嗨,各位。嘿。
Well we just wanted to stop by and uh, say goodnight.
我們只是想過來,跟各位道晚安。
Good night.
晚安。
Look at that, they won't even turn their heads.
你瞧瞧,他們連頭都不回。
Alright you guys, I'm taking off my shirt.
好了,各位,我要脫上衣了。
Nah, she's lying.
她說謊。
Stop sending food to our apartment.
別再叫吃的去我們那。
Well, why're you all dressed up?
莫妮卡,打扮得這么美干嘛?
You're not the only one who has a date tonight.
今晚又不是只有你有約會而已。
What? You have a date? Who with?
什么?你有約會?跟誰?
No one.
沒有誰。
Come on, what's his name?
他叫什么名字嘛?
Nothing.
沒什么。
Come on, tell me.
來嘛,告訴我。
Alright, but I'm very excited about this OK, so you gotta promise you won't get all bigbrothery and judgmental.
好吧,不過這件事,我非常興奮,懂嗎?你得保證,你不會擺出大哥架子來教訓我。
Oh, I promise, what.
我保證,是誰?
It's Richard Burke.
是理查·柏克。
Who's Richard Burke? Doc, Doctor Burke? You have a date with Doctor Burke? Why, why, why should that bother me? I, I love that man, he's like a uh, brother to dad.
理查·柏克是誰?柏克大夫?你要跟柏克大夫約會?為什么…我會不高興呢?我愛那家伙他就像…爸爸的兄弟。
Here we go.
開始了。
Wha...No, I think it's great that he's like 50. I mean uh... he'll be an inspiration to men who are almost retired all over the world.
不,我覺得他五十多歲很好。他將成為全世界臨退休男人的模范。
Well for your information he happens to be one of the brightest, most sophisticated, sexiest men I've ever been with.
他是我交過的男人中,最聰明,最成熟,最性感的。
Doctor Burke is sexy?
柏克大夫性感?
Oh, God, absolutely.
天啊,絕對是。
Damn, it's the museum again, can I, oh.
該死,又是館里找我,我可以…
You know, Dr. Burke kissed me once.
柏克大夫親過我一次。
When?
什么時候?
When I was um, 7, I crashed my bike right out in front of his house and to stop me from crying he kissed me right here.
七歲時,我騎自行車,在他家門前摔了跤…為了讓我停止哭泣,他親我這里。
Oh you are so lucky.
你好幸運。
I know.
我知道。
Woah, woah, woah australopithicus isn't supposed to be in that display. No. No. No, no, homo habilis was erect, australopithicus was never fully erect.
南方古猿不應該在那里展覽的。不…能人是直立行走(與“勃起”同詞)的,南方古猿不是完全直立行走的。
Well maybe he was nervous.
或許他是緊張罷了。
Oh look, I can't believe this. Look, homo habilus hasn't even learned how to use tools yet and they've got him here wi, with clay pots. Why don't, why don't they just give him a microwave?
看,我真不敢相信。能人根本還沒學會使用工具,他們竟然還給他陶罐。不如給他一個微波爐算了!
Well clearly honey, he'd have no place to plug it in. Sorry.
很明顯他沒插電的地方。對不起。
I'm sorry, I'm sorry this is taking so long, ya know, I, I, it's just it's longer than I expected, we will have dinner, OK?
抱歉我花了那么多時間,這比我想像的還花時間,我們會吃晚飯的。
It's OK, it's fine.
沒關系,不要緊。
KARL!
卡爾!
Oh, God.
天啊。
Wow, is that Michelle? Yep.
那是蜜雪兒嗎?對。
I've not seen her since high school graduation. Oh my God, that night she got so dru...motional.
高中畢業后就沒見過她了。老天,那天晚上她好醉…激動。
You know, she's having another baby.
你知道她又要生了嗎?
I thought she just had one.
我以為她才剛生過。
No no. Henry's almost two and he's talking and everything. Here.
不…亨利快兩歲了。他講話啊什么都會,看。
You know, the other day he told me he liked me better than his other grandpa. Now in all fairness his other grandpa's a drunk but still...
前幾天他告訴我,他喜歡我勝過他的爺爺。公平說來,他的爺爺是酒鬼,但還是…
Oh, you're a grandpa.
你是個外公。
Yeah.
對。
Are we nuts here?
我們瘋了嗎?
I don't know, maybe. I mean I'm dating a man who's pool I once peed in.
我不知道,或許...我是說,我在你游泳池里尿尿過。
I didn't need to know that. I guess 21 years is a lot. I mean, hell, I'm a whole person who can drink older than you.
我不需要知道那個。我猜21年是差太多了,去他的,我比你老了整整一個允許飲酒的年齡。
Yeah.
對。
So.
所以。
So maybe we should just...
那么,或許我們應該就…
Yeah, yeah, maybe.
對…或許…
Wow, this really sucks.
哇。這真的太遜了。
Yeah, it sure does.
是呀,可不是嗎?
Well, we don't really have to decide anything right now, do we?
我們不用現在就決定什么,對吧?
No, no, there's no rush or anything.
不…我們一點都不用急。
Delivery Pizza delivery.
披薩送來了。
Oh, I'm gonna kill those guys.
我要殺了那兩個人。
Rach. Oh.
瑞秋。哦。
I'm done.
我好了。
Yeah well, you know what, so is uh, Sorentino's.
對,不過索倫蒂諾(著名意大利餐廳)也關門了。
Wha, OK, I'm sorry, let's uh, why don't we find someplace else.
什么?對不起,我們…去別家餐廳好了。
No, you know what, it's late, everything's gonna be closed. Why don't we just do it another night?
很晚了,所有餐廳都關門了。我們改天晚上再吃好了。
No, no, we won't.
不…不要。
We won't?
不要?
Come on.
來吧。
OK, that's dead right?
那是死的,對吧?
What is this? What are we doing?
這是什么?我們在干嘛?
Shh. Do you want cranapple or crangrape?
你要紅莓蘋果味還是紅莓葡萄味?
Grape.
葡萄。
OK, now, sit. OK.
現在…坐下。
Oh, God.
天啊。
Sorry.
抱歉。
Ah, so, what're we looking at?
我們在看什么?
Well, uh, you see that, that little cluster of stars next to the big one? That is Ursa Major.
你看那邊…那一大團旁邊那一小堆星星。那是大熊座。
Really?
真的?
I've no idea, could be. Listen, I'm sorry I had to work tonight.
我不知道,有可能。
Oh it's OK. You were worth the wait, and I don't just mean tonight.
沒關系,你值得我等,我指的不只是今晚。
You're not laughing.
你沒笑。
This time it's not so funny.
這次沒那么好笑了。
Loosen the knot. Loosen the knot.
松開那結...
Ah, oh God. Oh, honey, oh that's OK.
天??!親愛的,沒關系。
What. Oh no, you just rolled over the juice box.
什么?不,你剛剛壓到了果汁盒子。
Oh, thank God.
謝天謝地。
Hi.
嗨。
Hi you. I can't believe I'm waking up next to you.
嘿。真不敢相信我會在你身邊醒來。
I know it is pretty unbelievaaaaah.
我知道,是很令人難以…
What?
怎么了?
We're not alone.
我們并不孤單。
Is that the fire alarm?
是火警警報器嗎?
Yeah.
對。
All right it's not warm yet, we still have time.
還沒變熱,還有時間。
Cool. Yeah, yeah. Cool!
酷。對,酷!