Kate: I have a question about this scene. Yes.
我對這場戲有個疑問。 說。
Kate: Well, I don't understand why Adrienne's attracted to Victor.
我不理解艾德莉恩為什么會喜歡維克多。
The Director: Peel the onion. First of all, he's good looking. Yeah.
你要撥開洋蔥皮。第一,他很帥。 對。
Kate: I think my character's gonna need a little bit more of reason than that.
我的角色需要更好的理由。
Joey: Oh, hey, how about this one. Ah, it says so in the script! You know ah, I I don't know why my character likes you either, I mean it says in the script here that you're a bitch.
哦,這樣行不行,因為劇本這么寫!我也不知道維克多為什么喜歡你,劇本上說你是個賤人。
Kate: It doesn't say that in the script. It does in mine!
劇本上沒寫。 我這一本有!
I can blow dry it, gel it. It doesn't matter. I still wind up with this little.cowlick y thing on the middle part of my head. It's so annoying.
我吹干、上發膠,還是一樣。還是有一撮像是被牛舔過的頭發。煩死了。
Does it bug you? You bug me.
你看了煩不煩? 你比較煩。
Chandler: Is there any chance you didn't see that?
你會不會剛好沒看到?
Chandler: Ross! You gotta stop! Ok? ! You can't just stare through the peephole for three hours! You're gonna get peep eye!
羅斯!別再看了!好嗎?!你不能在那里瞄上三小時!你會得偷窺眼!
Ross: I knew it! I knew it! I always knew she liked him! You know, she'd say no, but here we are! Right? We just broke up, first thing she does!
我就知道!我就知道!她喜歡他!她一直否認,結果呢!我們才剛分手,她就這么做了!
Chandler: You didn't just break up. Hey, it's been like three weeks!
你們沒有“才剛分手”。 才三個星期!
Chandler: You slept with somebody three hours after you thought you broke up. I mean bullets've left guns slower!
你不到三小時就跟別人上床。連子彈都沒這么快!
Ross: Here they come, here they oh , if she kisses him goodnight, I'm gonna kill myself, I swear. I can't, I can't watch this.
他們回來了,要是她跟他吻別,我發誓我會自殺的。我看不下去了。
Come on, date over! Date over! Oh oh, here we go, hey, she's going in. Ok.
約會該結束了!哦,沒事,她要進去了。 好了。
Ross: She's going in. Wait! He's going in! He's going in! ! The door's closed! I, I can't see anything with the door closed! !
她要進去了。等下!他也要進去!他進去了!!門關了,門關著我看不到!!
Chandler: And the inventor of the door rests happily in his grave.
門的發明者可以安息了。
Ross: Ok, I have to do something. I mean, I have, I have to stop it!
好了,我必須做點什么。我是說,我得想辦法阻止!
Chandler: Stop what? ! I don't know, but I ah, I have a feeling that my being there will do it. Look, this guy is bad news, Chandler. He's I can sense he's an operator.
阻止什么?! 我不知道,但只要我過去就行了。看這家伙是個壞消息,錢德。我能感覺他是個精明的人。
Chandler: Rachel wouldn't date an operator. They only make 20 grand a year and they have to work nights.
瑞秋不會跟操作工約會的。他們一年只掙兩萬塊并且晚上也要工作。
Ross: I'll go over and I will borrow something. Juice! ! I need juice! ! No! ! You can't! !
我要過去借東西。果汁!!我要喝果汁!! 不行!!你不能這樣!!
Ross: Look, they must be stopped! I am your friend, and I am not gonna let you do this! ! You are surprisingly strong!
一定要阻止他們! 我是你的朋友,我不會讓你這么做!!你還真強壯!
Ross: I need juice! People need juice! ! Look man!
我要喝果汁!人都要喝果汁!! 聽我說!
Ross: People need juice! Listen to me! ! Juice, they need.
是人都要喝果汁! 聽我說!! 果汁,他們需要
Chandler: She's moving on! Ok, if it's not this guy, it's gonna be somebody else!
她往前走了!好嗎,就算不是他,也會有別人!
And unless you're thinking about subletting my peephole, you, are gonna have to get used to the fact that the relationship is over! Ok, man? It's over.
除非你打算租下這個窺視孔,否則你就得面對分手的事實!好嗎?結束了。
Ross: Yeah, ok. Ok. It's just I miss her so much.
好吧。 好了。 我真的很想她。
Chandler: I know. I know. Is it me, or did "subletting my peephole" sound kind of dirty?
我知道。我知道。只是我這么想,還是說“租下我的偷窺孔”確實聽起來很色?
Mark: Why do all your coffee mugs have numbers on the bottom?
咖啡杯為什么有編號?
Rachel: Oh. That's so Monica can keep track. That way if one on them is missing, she can be like, 'Where's number 27? !'
哦。這樣莫妮卡才方便追蹤。要是少了一個,她就可以說27號杯呢?!
Rachel: You know what? No. And I don't think I'm gonna want to.
你知道嗎? 不知道,也不想知道。
Rachel: I can't do this. Yep. Yep, that's what I didn't wanna know.
我辦不到。 是啊。沒錯。我就是不想知道這件事。
Rachel: Well, oh, Mark, I'm just doing this for the wrong reasons, you know? I'm I'm just doing it to get back at Ross. I'm sorry, it's not very fair to you.
哦,馬克,我的出發點是錯的,我只是想報復羅斯。對不起,這樣對你不公平。
Mark: Ahh! Fair, schmair! You know? Look, you wanna get back at Ross, I am here for you. Really! No no, I say I say, I say we get back at him right on this couch. Right here!
啊!去他的公平!你想報復羅斯,盡管找我。真的!我們就在這張沙發上報復他吧。就在這里!
Rachel: Oh.God.I'm sorry about this.
哦天哪很抱歉。
Mark: That's ok.
沒關系。
Rachel: You sure? Yeah. I can just go home and get back at him by myself.
你確定? 是的。我可以回家自己報復他。
Spokeswoman:.has become the penicillin of the twenty first century.
將成為21世紀的青霉素。
And so today, this hospital is about to take major steps toward leading that revolution. It is truly ironic, on one hand consider the size.
所以今天,本院將朝領導改革跨出一大步。它真的是諷刺,一方面考慮到大小
Pete: Hey, can I ask you something? Sure.
問你一件事? 說吧。
Pete: Where are we?
我們在哪里?
Monica: Well, without all these doctors and nurses, I'm gonna say, midget rodeo.
有這么多醫生、護士在場,應該是小型馬術表演。
Pete: Just tell me the truth.
跟我說實話。
Monica: Ok. Umm, you know, I I don't think I told you this, but umm, I just recently got out of a a really serious relationship.
好吧。我應該沒有告訴你我剛結束一段很認真的感情。
Pete: Ohh. Wasn't that like a year ago?
哦。一年前對吧?
Monica: So I did tell you. Umm. Ok, well you know, that's not really the thing. Umm, the thing is that, right now I'm just in a place in my life where I I just need to focus on me.
原來我說過了。其實不是這個原因。我目前想把注意力放在自己身上。
You know what I mean? Oh, yeah. I know yeah.
你懂嗎? 哦,對。我懂。
Monica: I so wanna be attracted to you. But you're not. Ok, good.
我也想對你有興趣。 但是你沒有。好。
Monica: I'm sorry.
對不起。
Pete: You know what, don't be. This it's not, don't be, 'cause that's it's not so bad.
不必對不起真的,沒有那么糟。
Monica: It's not?
真的?
Pete: Yeah, I know I'm no John Bon Jovi, or someone who you find attractive, I'm just, I just think, you know, that you might end up feeling differently.
我又不是約翰邦喬維,或是什么有魅力的人我只是覺得,你的感覺或許會變。
Monica: Well, um, look I I don't want this to come out wrong, but, you seem awfully confident for a guy I just told I wasn't attracted to.
你別誤會,但是以被拒絕的人來說你還真有自信。
Pete: Yeah, stupidly charming isn't it? Well listen let's, you wanna get something to eat? 'Cause this place is kinda depressing.
傻得很可愛吧?要不要去吃飯?這里蠻令人沮喪的。
Spokeswoman: Now the man who made all this possible.Mr. Peter Becker.
我們歡迎促成這件事的功臣 彼特貝克先生。
Pete: One second.
等一下。
Chandler: I don't think this town is big enough for the both of us to relax in. Draw! !
我不認為這個鎮足夠大。可以讓我們兩個在這里休息拔槍!!
Chandler: I wasn't doing anything. Uh oh, what'd she do now?
我什么也沒做。啊哦,她又怎么了?
Joey: Just because she went to Yale drama, she thinks she's like the greatest actress since, since, sliced bread!
僅僅因為她來自耶魯戲劇學院,就認為自己是最偉大的女演員,自從有了切片面包以來!
Chandler: Ah, Sliced Bread, a wonderful Lady MacBeth.
切片面包,真是偉大的麥克白夫人。
Joey: God, I just, I hate her! I hate her! ! With her, 'Oh, I'm so talented.' and 'Oh, I'm so pretty,' and 'Ooh, I smell so good.'
天,我恨她!我恨她!!我恨她的 “我好有才華”“我好漂亮”、“我好香”。
Chandler: I think somebody has a crush on somebody.
有某人喜歡上某人啰。
Joey: Hey, Chandler, can we please trying stay focused on my problem here? ! You know?
嘿,錢德勒,請專心討論我的問題好嗎?
Chandler: I'm talking about you. You big, big freak.
我就是說你。你這個怪人。
Joey: Oh. Ohh. Ohh, aw you're out of your mind.
哦少來了。
Chandler: Hey, you have done nothing but talk about her for the last 48 hours! If you were in a school yard you'd be pulling her pigtails and pushing her down now!
這48小時以來你開口閉口都是她!要是在學校里你已經在拉她的辮子、把她推倒在地了!
Joey: Oh, yeah? ! Then how come I keep thinking about her in all these sexual scenarios and stuff huh? !
哦,是嗎?!那為什么我老是想著要用各種姿勢跟她做愛?!
Kate: Happy? ! Is that what I'm supposed to be Vic? Happy?
我應該感到開心,是嗎?
Joey: Well, why don't you tell me what you're supposed to be! Huh? Because I sure as hell can't figure it out! I talk to you and it's nothing. You look at me, and nothing. Nothing.
不如由你來告訴我!哈?因為我實在搞不懂!我們的交談沒有感情。你看著我的眼神沒有感情。什么都沒有。
The Director: You guys make me fly! High! Ok, we're gonna pick it up here, tomorrow.
你們讓我爽翻天了!爽死了!明天再繼續排。
Kate: Well, that was ah. Better?
剛才 好多了?
Kate: Yeah! Yeah, it was definitely an improvement. Night. Ah, Kate? Yeah?
對!的確,有進步再見。晚安。 啊,凱特? 咋了?
Joey: You ah, you forgot your shoes.
你忘了拿鞋子。
Kate: I'm probably gonna need those huh?
不穿鞋子恐怕不行哈?
Joey: Hey, listen you ah. Hmm?
嘿,你 嗯?
Joey:.feel like getting a cup of coffee? Umm.
要不要去喝杯咖啡? 呃。
The Director: Kate? Yo. You ready to go? Yeah.
凱特。 在。 可以走了嗎? 可以。
The Director: Very nice. Very nice.
很好,非常好。
Kate: So umm, see you tomorrow, huh? Yeah, yeah sure, goodnight.
明天見,哈? 是啊,晚安。
Phoebe: Hey! Why isn't it Spiderman? You know like Goldman, Silverman.
為什么沒有蜘蛛人?像是金人、銀人
Chandler:'Cause it's, not his last name.
因為那不是他的姓。
Phoebe: It isn't?
不是嗎?
Chandler: No, it's not like, like Phil Spiderman. He's a spider, man. You know like ah, like Goldman is a last name, but there's no Gold Man.
他又不叫,菲爾蜘蛛人。他是個蜘蛛,人。像金人是姓氏,但是沒有金色的人。
Phoebe: Oh, ok. There should be a Gold Man!
哦,應該會有金色的人!
Rachel: Hey! Hey, Rach, how was work? Oh, it's great. Although I did sit down where there wasn't a chair.
嘿! 嘿,瑞秋,工作順利嗎? 很好。不過我不小心坐到了地上。
Monica: By the way, Ross dropped by a box of your stuff.
羅斯拿了一盒你的東西來。
Rachel: Oh, well, I guess I had that one coming. I'm just gonna throw it out, it's probably just a bunch of shampoo and.
意料中的事。直接扔掉吧,還不是洗發水或者
Monica: Something wrong?
怎么了?
Rachel: No. Nothing.
沒事。
Chandler: So, ahh, what kind of powers would Gold Man have?
金人有什么超能力?
Phoebe: Ok well, he would turn things to gold.
他能把東西變成金子。
Chandler: What about things that are already gold? Ahh, his work is done. Ok, I have a friend, Jimmy Tupperman, what would his powers be?
已經是金子的東西呢? 啊,那就是完成任務了。我有一個朋友叫吉米塔伯,他有什么能力?
Chandler: Tupper Man! He would keep criminals fresh until the police came. Ok, let's play my game now.
保鮮人!他會保持罪犯新鮮直到警察趕來。來玩我的游戲。
Phoebe: Ok. All right you yellow bellied lilly livered DRAW! !
好的。你這個黃色有肚子的,穿制服下垂的拔槍!!