Rachel: So who's idea was it to put everybody in the diner on skates? Oh, some idiot customer put a suggestion in the suggestion box.
是誰出主意,讓服務生都穿溜冰鞋的? 哦,某個白癡客人投意見箱的。
Phoebe: Oh my God, they took my idea! That was you? ! Yeah! Ok, there you go.
天哪,他們盜用我的想法! 是你?! 是!過去吧。
Gunther: Rachel, I made you a cocoa.
瑞秋,我幫你泡了可可。
Phoebe: Oh my God, are you guys ok? Are you all right?
天哪!你們還好嗎?
Joey: Oh my.
喔,天吶。
Chandler: Hey. Hey. You know with that goatee you kinda look like Satan.
嘿。 嘿。你留山羊胡有點像撒旦。
Chandler: Oh, so that's why the priest threw holy water on me. Ok, listen, you have to cheer up! Ok?
哦,所以神父才會對我灑圣水。你得開心一點!好嗎?
You should come out with me, I mean anything is better than sitting around here crying all day about Kate.
你應該跟我和羅斯出門總比整天坐著為凱特傷心好。
Joey: Hey I was crying because, because nobody believed Quincy's theory. Ok?
我傷心是因為,沒有人相信昆西的理論。
Ross: Hey! Hey. I'm gonna be on TV! !
嘿! 嘿。 我要上電視了!!
Chandler: No way! Yeah! They're putting together this panel to talk about these fossils they just found in Peru and The Discovery Channel's gonna film it!
不會吧! 有一個討論秘魯化石的座談會探索頻道要去拍攝!
Chandler: Oh my God! Who's gonna watch that? !
天哪!誰會看?!
Ross: Thanks. You ready to go? Yeah.
謝了。可以走了嗎? 可以。
Joey: Saw a girl with that vest. Thanks.
我看過一個女生穿那件背心。 謝了。
Anchorwoman: While most of us think of chocolate bunnies and baskets as traditional Easter gifts, some people insist on giving live chicks as presents.
大部份的人都視巧克力和籃子為傳統的復活節禮,物有些人堅持送活的小雞。
Unfortunately, the sad fact remains, that most of these little guys won't live to see the fourth of July. because of as a result of improper care, they will be dead.
不幸的是,大部份的小雞都活不到國慶日。由于照顧得不妥善,它們馬上就會死。
Joey: Yeah, hi. You guys got any of those baby chicks? 'Cause I was watching this ah, commercial on TV and man, those things are cute!
嘿。你們有小雞嗎?我看到電視上的廣告,那些小雞好可愛!
Pete: Hi! Hi! Hey, Pete you're back! Hey, check this out.
嗨! 嗨!彼特,你回來了!你看。
Pete: Wow! Skates!
哇哦!溜冰鞋!
Monica: Wow! You're a lot sturdier than Chandler. He crumpled like a piece of paper. So how was your trip? Well.
哇哦!你比錢德結實。他像紙一樣一撞就倒。旅途順利嗎? 那個
Monica: Oh, what'd you bring me? ! Awww, hotel toiletries from Japan. Oh, these are gonna go in my permanent collection.
哦,你送什么給我?!啊,日本飯店的梳洗用品。我要永遠保留下來。
Pete: You know what's that says in English? Made in Texas.
你知道這上面寫的什么嗎?德克薩斯出品。
Monica: You want some coffee? Yeah, sure, that'd be great. Ok.
要喝咖啡嗎? 當然好啊。 好的。
Monica: Regular or decaf?
普通的還是低咖啡因的?
Pete: Ah, whichever is closest.
最近的就行了。
Monica: Ok. So ask me what I did today. So what did you do today Pete?
好。 問我今天做了什么。 皮特你今天做了什么?
Pete: I bought a restaurant and I would like you to be the head chef. What? ! Oh.
我買下一家餐廳,想請你當主廚。 啥?!哦。
Monica: Can you believe he just offered me a restaurant?
他居然要送我一家餐廳?
Rachel: What a jerk! You want me to kick his ass?
那個混蛋!你要我踹他嗎?
Monica: I mean this's been like my dream since I got my first Easy Bake Oven and opened Easy Monica's Bakery.
從我擁有簡易烘烤箱,開了“簡易莫妮卡”糕餅店起就在夢想這一天。
I mean I would kill for this job. I mean I can totally do this job, and God knows I paid my dues. Aw! Pete's just doing this because he has a crush on me.
我死也甘愿。我絕對能勝任,我吃的苦頭也夠多了。但彼特這么做是因為他喜歡我。
Rachel: And you're still not attracted to him at all?
你對他還是沒興趣?
Monica: Hmm, no. I mean how can I accept a restaurant from him? I I I can't. I couldn't even accept a necklace from Stu Vincent in the seventh grade.
嗯,沒有。我怎么能接下這個餐廳?我不能。七年級時史都文森送我項鏈我也沒收。
Rachel: Yeah, Mon that's totally different. He was your health teacher. Oh, please.
這是兩回事。他是你的健康教育老師。 哦,拜托。
Monica: What? Honey. Oh, I am, my side still hurts from when you crashed into me yesterday.
怎么了?親愛的。 哦,昨天被你撞到的地方好痛。
Monica: Oh God, I'm so sorry. Ow! ! Oh God!
天哪,對不起。 哦!! 天哪!
Ross: Hey you guys! Guess what?
嗨,你們猜怎樣?
Rachel: Got a job on a river boat?
你在內河船上找到工作?
Ross: You know what I didn't wear this suit for a year because you hated it. Well guess what? You're not my girlfriend anymore so.
我一整年沒穿這套西裝,因為你不喜歡。猜猜看?你不是我的女朋友了,所以
Rachel: Oh I see, so this suit is making a point. Right.
我懂了,你想要強調。 對。
Rachel: Now that you're on you're own, you're free to look as stupid as you like.
你現在孤家寡人,可以盡情的出丑。
Ross: You like it, right?
你喜歡這套西裝吧?
Monica: Oh absolutely. I like it even more on you than I did on Colonel Sanders. Ross! Ross! I'm kidding! Yeah, come here! What what was it you were gonna tell us?
當然,你穿起來比桑德斯上校穿好看多了。羅斯,開玩笑的! 回來! 你要說什么?
Rachel: Yeah. Oh! Was it how you invented the cotton gin? ! Ok, goodbye!
哦!你發明軋棉機的過程?! 好吧,再見!
Monica: Was that a little harsh? Oh, come on, you kidding?
剛才是不是有點太苛刻了? 開什么玩笑?
Don't you remember when you were kids you used to wear that gray sweatsuit and I used to call you the Hindenburg?
記得你穿那件灰色運動服嗎,我還曾叫你興登堡呢。
Monica: No. My mistake.
不記得。 我錯了。
Chandler: So um, after you put the suggestion in the box, how long did it take for the roller skating thing to happen?
你投書到意見箱之后,多久才得到回應?
Phoebe: Umm, oh, about three months.
大約三個月。
Chandler: Ok, so I guess that's about ah, two weeks before the topless thing kicks in.
所以離上身裸露的決定大約還有兩星期。
Joey: Hey! ! Hey!
嘿!! 嘿!
Joey: I got you something! Open it! Open it!
我買了一個東西!打開來看!打開來看!
Chandler: Ok. It's a chicken.
是一只雞。
Joey: It's cute, huh? Whoa whoa whoa, you guys, do you know anything about chicks?
很可愛吧? 兩位,你們了解雞嗎?
Chandler: Fowl? No. Women? Nooo.
家禽?不了解。女人?不了解。
Phoebe: Ok, well they are a huge responsibility, especially at this age. They require constant care. They they need just the right food, and lot's and lot's of love.
養雞是重責大任,尤其是小雞。需要無微不至的照顧。它們不能吃錯東西,需要很多關愛。
Joey: Oh, well no problem there.
這個沒問題。
Chandler: Easy Lenny.
輕一點,連尼。
Pete: So? I mean have you thought about it?
你考慮過了嗎?
Monica: Ok. Here's the thing. Oh no, not the thing. I hate the thing. What's the thing?
是這樣的。 哦不,我討厭“是這樣的”。是怎樣的?
Monica: I can't do it. I'm sorry, I wish I could, but umm, see, you have these feelings for me.
我不能接受。抱歉,我也很想接受,但你對我有特殊情感
Pete: Wait, wait, wait, wait, that's that's what you're worried about? If that's the problem, we've got no problem.
等等你在擔心這個?如果是這個問題,那就沒問題了。
Monica: Huh? No! Look, I was gonna tell you this over dinner, but I met somebody else. On my trip. Oh?
哈? 我正打算吃飯時告訴你,我這趟出國認識了一個人。 哦?
Pete: Her name's Ann, she's a journalist. Ahh, we met on the plane. She asked me if she could finish off my peanuts, I thought she said something else, we had a big laugh.
她叫安,是記者。我們在飛機上認識。她想把我的花生吃完,我聽成別的,我們大笑一場。
Yeah, I just, I mean I got, I got tired of waiting.
我只是我等煩了。
Monica: Oh, that's great! I mean I'm I'm sorry, but I'm so happy for you. And now I can work for you! I guess you can.
哦,太好了!抱歉,但我好為你高興。我可以為你工作了! 看來可以了。
Monica: Oh my God! Oh, this is incredible! Ohh! All right, you know what? I'm just gonna roll right into that office and and quit!
天哪!哦,太棒了!你猜怎樣?我要溜進辦公室去辭職!
Pete: All right. Ok. Could you give me a little push? Yeah, sure. Good luck! I'm quitting! ! Woo hoo! I'm ok! ! I'm all right! !
好。 推一下,好嗎? 當然可以,祝你好運! 我要辭職了!!我沒事!!我很好!!
Phoebe: Wow! That's exciting, you went to Japan, made up a woman.
哇哦!真叫人興奮啊,你去日本,編造了一個女人。
Pete: What?
什么?
Phoebe: I'm just saying, this woman, I mean she's fictitious. No?
我是說,這個女人,是虛構的吧?
Pete: And why would you say that?
為什么這么說?
Phoebe:'Cause you're still into Monica. So you told her there was somebody else so she would agree to work with you, so 'cause you figure oh if you spent a lot of time together, maybe something might happen, and.
你還是喜歡莫妮卡。你謊稱認識別人,好讓她為你做事相處久了,也許就會產生感情
Pete: You're good. You're good!
你真行。你真行!
Phoebe: Yeah, no, I'm fairly intuitive and psychic. It's a substantial gift.
不,我只是直覺準,還會通靈。很實在的天賦。
Pete: Listen, can you promise me that you won't tell her though?
請答應我不要告訴她,好嗎?
Phoebe: Absolutely, oh I promise. Tell her what?
沒問題,我答應你。告訴她什么?
Pete: Thanks a lot.
謝謝你。
Phoebe: No I'm serious. I mean I'm intuitive, but my memory sucks.
不,我是認真的。我的直覺很準,但記性很差。
Chandler: Ok, but this is the last time. With a chick chick here, and a chick chick there. Here a chick, there a chick, everywhere a chick chick chickeeeen.
好吧,但這是最后一次。這里吱,那里吱,這里吱,那里吱,到處都在吱吱叫雞
Joey: Hey. Hey. How's she doing?
嘿。 嗨。 她好嗎?
Chandler: She?
她?
Joey: Well yeah, don't don't you think it's a she?
你不覺得是她嗎?
Chandler: I don't know. I can't tell, what ever it was went back in too quickly.
我不知道。看不出來,那個東西一下子就縮回去了。
Joey: Well, anyway, I gotta go change, I'm ah, meeting some of the cast for drinks.
我要換衣服,我要去跟其他演員喝酒。
Chandler: Excuse me?
什么?
Joey: What?
怎么了?
Chandler: I stayed home from work today while you were at rehearsal so somebody could be here with our chick!
你排練時,我留在家里好陪著我們的小雞!
Joey: Hey! Who was up from 2 o'clock this morning until 5 o'clock this morning trying to get her back to sleep?
嘿!是誰從半夜兩點撐到五點?好哄她睡覺?
Chandler: You don't think I get up when you get up?
你以為我沒起來嗎?
Joey: Ohhh, here it comes.
哦,又來了。
Chandler: Yes, here it comes! I'm stuck here all day, and then you come in and spend two seconds with us and then expect to go off gallivanting with your friends?
沒錯,又來了!我整天困在這里,你才回來陪了我們幾秒鐘就要出去跟朋友花天酒地?
Well I don't think so mister!
這樣不行喔,先生!
Joey: Hey! I need to relax! Ok? I was working all day!
嘿!我需要輕松一下!好嗎?我工作了一整天!
Chandler: And you don't think taking care of our chick is work?
照顧我們的小雞就不是工作?
Joey: That's not what I said. Ok, I just meant.
我不是那個意思。我是說
Chandler: I know what you meant! You notice that ever since we got this chick, we've been fighting a lot more than we used to?
我知道你想說什么!你有沒有發現,自從有了小雞我們爭吵的次數變多了?
Joey: I don't know, maybe we weren't ready to have a chick.
我不知道,也許我們還不適合養小雞。
Chandler: I sure want one someday though. I know. I know.
雖然有時我確實想要一個的。 我知道,我知道。
Chandler: I'll take her back tomorrow.
我明天送它回去。
Joey: You think we'll get our three bucks back?
三塊錢會退嗎?
Ross: Hey! Hey! Ohhh, hey! I can't believe you still have that. We're taking her back tomorrow.
嘿! 嘿! 哦,嘿!不敢相信你們還這樣。 明天我們要把她還回去了。
Ross: No, no, that ridiculous thing on your face.
不,不,我是說你們臉上的可笑表情。
Joey: Thank you. All right. Hey listen, I have that TV thing in like two hours, and I need your help, ok? What do you think? This blue suit, or this brown one?
謝謝。 好的。我兩小時后要錄影,請你們幫個忙怎么樣?藍色還是棕色的好?
Joey: Well, the brown one brings out your eyes, but your butt looks great in the blue one.
棕色可以突顯你的眼睛,但藍色那套讓你的屁股很翹。
Ross: Really?
真的?
Rachel: Oww!
哦!
Ross: Wow! That aspirin dance really works!
哇!阿司匹林舞還真有效!
Rachel: Oww! Oh my God, is that still. I'm fine, I'm fine.
哦! 天,你還是 我沒事,我沒事。
Ross: No you're not. Yes I am! Rach!
你有事。我沒事。 瑞秋!
Rachel: Look, I'm fine. Watch. Look at that. Whoa whoa!
我很好。看我的。啊
Ross: Ok, ok. Look, you've got to go to a doctor! Ok?
好了。你得去看醫生!好嗎?
Rachel: No. I have got to get ready and go to a dinner at my boss's house. A very big deal, there's a lot of people there I have to meet.
不好。我要去我老板家參加晚宴。一個非常大的買賣,有幾個人我非見不可。
Ross: Yeah, and I'm sure you're gonna make a great impression. Hi! I'm Rachel Green. It's nice to meet you. Come on, you probably have a broken rib!
對,你一定會令人印象深刻。“你好,我是瑞秋格林。很高興認識你”。你的肋骨可能斷了!
Rachel: Well, I will go to the hospital tomorrow, it'll still be broken then. Rach.
我明天再去醫院,它還是斷的。 瑞秋
Rachel: You know, I could use a hand getting ready. Rachel. Look, either help me or go.
但我打扮時需要幫忙。 瑞秋 你不幫忙就走。