Monica: Oh, what's so funny?
你在笑什么?
Joey: Oh, nothing, no. It's an acting exercise, I'm practicing my fake laugh.
沒有,這是演技練習,我在練假笑。
Monica: Oh.
哦。
Joey: What what's so funny?
你在笑什么?
Gunther: Oh, no no, no no no, there's none of that in here.
不行,店里不準抽煙。
Chandler: Oh come on man! At least let me finish this last one.
拜托!至少讓我抽完這一根。
Gunther: Ok, but only if you give me a drag.
好,但你得分我一口。
Chandler: Ok.
好。
Gunther: Ohhh. Oh dark mother, once again I suckle at your smokey teat.
哦。黑暗之母,我又吮吸到你冒煙的乳頭了。
Chandler: No no, why don't you hold on to that one.
不,整根都給你吧。
Chandler: Ok, that's like the least fun game ever.
這是最不好玩的游戲。
Rachel: Well, I'm really sick of your smoking, so I brought something that is going to help you quit.
我受夠了,我帶了一樣東西,可以幫助你戒煙。
Chandler: Oh. Nope, that patch is no good.
不,這個戒煙帖布不好用。
Rachel: Come on, it's a hypnosis tape. This woman at work used it for two weeks straight and she hasn't smoked since. Pffhah.
這是催眠錄音帶我一個女同事聽了。兩星期后再也沒抽過煙。 呵。
Rachel: What's your problem?
你有什么意見?
Ross: Nothing, it's just that hypnosis is beyond crap.
沒什么,只不過催眠是騙人的。
Rachel: Ross, I watched you get hypnotized in Atlantic City. Hey, that guy did not hypnotize me! Ok?
羅斯,我在亞特蘭大看過你被催眠。 嘿,那家伙沒把我催眠,好嗎?
Rachel: Oh right, 'cause you always pull your pants down at the count of three and play wipe out on your butt cheeks.
是啊,你總是脫褲子用屁股“通殺”。
Ross: Look, I was trying to distract attention from that poor, old woman who was trying to stuff her breasts into the tube socks.
我是試著從哪個可憐的老女人引開注意力,她正試著把她的胸部塞進短筒襪里面。
Phoebe: All right, you know forget hypnosis. The way to quit smoking is you have to dance naked in a field of heather, and then bath in the sweat of six healthy young men.
好了,別用催眠了。想戒煙就得去石南地上裸舞,然后用六個年輕壯男的汗水沐浴。
Chandler: Or what my father called Thursday night.
我爸管它叫“周四夜狂歡”。
Ross: Here you go. Oh, thanks. Oh, you know what, I didn't want cinnamon on this.
拿去。 哦,謝謝。我不要加肉桂。
Ross: Sorry.
對不起。
Frank: All right!
好的!
Phoebe: Oh my God! ! Hi! Hi! Hi! How are you? Frank! Hi! What're you doing here?
天哪!! 嘿! 嘿! 你好嗎? 嘿!弗蘭克! 你怎么來了?
Frank: Oh well, you know, I would've called but I lost your phone number and then ah, my mom locked me out of the house so I couldn't find it.
我本來想先打電話,但是號碼弄丟了,我媽把我鎖在門外,我沒辦法進去找。
And then, I tried to find a pay phone, and ah, the receiver was cut off. So.
我找了一具公共電話。話筒卻被剪斷了
Phoebe: What happened?
怎么了?
Frank: Ah, oh, the ah, vandalism.
啊,哦,汪達爾人作風。
Phoebe: But, also, what happened between you and your mom?
那你和你媽怎么了?
Frank: Well, we got into a fight ah, 'cause she said I was to immature to get married.
我們吵架,她說我不夠成熟,不能結婚。
Phoebe: You're getting married? ! Oh, yeah! yeah! Wow!
你要結婚了?! 哦,是啊! 哇哦!
Phoebe: My little brother's getting married! !
我的弟弟要結婚了!!
Frank: Oh, I knew you'd be so cool about this. All right, ah, hey, do you wanna meet her?
我就知道你會替我高興。你想見她嗎?
Phoebe: Do I?
你說呢?
Frank: Do you?
你想嗎?
Phoebe: Yeah, I do, yeah. Ok, cool, all right, she's just ah, parking the truck. I'm gonna, I'm gonna go get my ah, my fiancee man!
當然想。 太好了,酷,她正在停卡車。我去帶我的未婚妻來!
Chandler: You know, I would've bet good money that he'd be the first one of us to get married.
我就知道他會最早結婚。
Phoebe: Yeah, isn't it fantastic?
這不是很棒嗎?
Monica: Yeah, ah, but Pheebs, don't you think he's a little young to get married?
你不覺得他還年輕嗎?
Phoebe: What, he's 18.
他已經18歲了。
Ross: Exactly, it'll be illegal for him to drink at his own bachelor party.
準確地說,他在自己的告別單身派對上還不能喝酒。
Joey: Yeah, or or to get a hooker.
也不能找妓女。
Chandler: Always illegal Joe.
找妓女本來就違法,喬。
Frank: Hey! Hey! This is ah, my fiancee, Mrs. Knight.
嘿!嘿!這是我的未婚妻奈特老師。
Alice: You know it it's funny, um, Frank told me so much about you, but your not how I pictured you at all.
說來好笑,弗蘭克經常提到你,你卻跟我想像的不一樣。
Phoebe: Yeah, I'm a big surprise.
是啊,我很令人意外。
Ross: Here you go. Oh, thank you. Oh, yeah, yeah. Here, grab a seat.
來這兒。 哦謝謝。 好。坐吧。
Monica: So, um, how how did you guys meet?
那么你們是怎么認識的?
Frank: Well um, I was in ah Mrs. Knight's ah, I mean Alice, sorry, Alice, I always do that. I was in her ah, Home Ec class.
我去上奈特老師的,我是說艾麗斯,抱歉,我老是叫錯。我去上她的家政課。
Alice: And he was my best student.
他是我最好的學生。
Frank: Yeah, she was my best teacher. Ohhh.
她是我最好的老師。 哦。
Chandler: If that doesn't keep kids in school, what will?
如果那樣都不能將學生留在學校的話,還有什么辦法?
Ross: And so now you guys are gonna be married?
你們要結婚了?
Alice: Yeah. You know we we talked about just living together, but um, we wanna have kids right away.
對。我們本來只考慮同居,但是我們想馬上生小孩。
Rachel: Oh my God! ! Great!
天哪!!太好了!
Phoebe: Wow, kids. Frank, are you sure you're ready for that?
哇哦,小孩?弗蘭克,你真的準備好了?
Frank: I mean, how hard can it be? You know, I mean, you know, babies, you know who doesn't want babies right?
能有多難?誰不想要小寶寶,對吧?
And besides you know, I never had a dad around, and ah, now now I always will, 'cause you know, it'll be me. Right?
而且我一直沒有爸爸陪伴。以后就有了,因為我就是爸爸。對吧?
Alice: You know, I mean, really we do realize that there's an age difference between us.
我們知道我們的歲數差很多。
Phoebe: Oh good! Ok. 'Cause you were acting like you didn't.
那就好!你們看起來好像不知道。
Alice: Oh no, but when it comes to love, what's age matter?
但是在愛情里,年齡不是問題?
Hypnosis Tape: You are falling fast asleep. Deeper. Deeper. Deeper. You are now completely asleep. You don't need to smoke. Cigarettes don't control you.
你正在進入夢鄉越睡越沉,越睡越沉。你已經睡著了。你不需要抽煙。香煙不能控制你。
You are a strong, confident woman, who does not need to smoke. A strong, confident woman.
你是堅強、有自信的女性。你不需要抽煙。
Monica: And you know what, I just realized, in the last year I've only gone out with two guys, Richard and Julio.
堅強、有自信的女性你知道嗎?我發現去年我只和理查、胡立歐交往過
You gotta help me out here, you gotta set me up, you gotta get me back in the game.
你得幫我牽線,讓我重回情場。
Rachel: Well, that shouldn't be a problem. I mean I work in fashion and all I meet are eligible straight men.
沒問題我在時裝界工作。身邊全是異性戀好男人。
Monica: Pete, can I get you something else?
皮特,你還要什么?
Pete: Yeah, a slice of cheesecake and and a date if you're giving 'em out.
起司蛋糕和一次約會,如果有的話。
Monica: Haven't you and I covered that topic?
我們不是談過了嗎?
Pete: Hmm, come on, you just said to her that you. Aww, you only wanna go out with me because my blond wig, and the big boobs, and the fact that I serve you food.
你剛才對她說 你想跟我約會是因為我是金發、波霸,還端吃的給你。
Pete: Well, if that were true, I'd dating my Aunt Ruth. And the two times we went out were just plain awkward. Come on, you think she should go out with me, don't you?
如果這是真的,那我找我茹絲姑姑就行了。我們一起出門兩次,都蠻慘的。你覺得她應該和我約會吧?
Rachel: Well, I mean, are you sure you wanna go out with her? I mean that ain't a pretty picture in the morning, you know what I mean.
你真的想跟她約會?早上會慘不忍睹喔,你知道我的意思。
That wig all in disarray, and boobs flung over the night stand, you know.
假發亂成一團,假乳扔在床頭柜上。
Monica: I mean really, think about it. Ho ho, I will.
你考慮一下。 吼吼,我會的。
Phoebe: No, I know, I know, that this is Frank's life, you know. You know, I don't want to be all judgmental, you know, but this is sick, it's sick and wrong!
我知道這是弗蘭克的人生,我不想批評,但這樣是變態、是錯的!
Ross: Pheebs, what, is it the age thing?
菲比,因為年齡的關系?
Phoebe: No no, oh, I'm fine with the age thing you know, until it starts sticking its tongue down my little brother's throat!
我本來不在乎年齡,直到她把舌頭往我弟的喉嚨伸!
Joey: Pheebs, he seems to enjoy it.
菲比,他看起來很爽。
Phoebe: But, I mean, do you think he's gonna enjoy it when he's up to his elbows in the diapers from all the babies they have to have right away? !
等他忙著幫一堆寶寶換尿布你覺得他還會爽嗎?!
This is not fair to Frank, and it it's not fair to the babies, and you know what, it's not good home economics.
這樣對弗蘭克不公平,也對寶寶不公平,這可不是好的家政。
Joey: Well, have have you told him how you feel?
你跟他說過你的感覺嗎?
Phoebe: Yes. Not out loud.
有,但沒有說出聲音。
Ross: Pheebs, he's not a mind reader. We don't know that.
菲比,他不會讀心術。 我們可不知道。
Ross: Pheebs, if you don't tell him, soon he's gonna be married, and then you're gonna hate yourself.
菲比,如果你不說,他就要結婚了,你會恨你自己。
Phoebe: Yeah, but if I do tell him, then he's gonna hate myself. I mean look at him and his Mom, I can't.
我要是說了,他會恨我。你看看他和他媽媽,我不能說。
But, you guys can, please you guys talk him out of it. No no no no no.
但是你們可以,你們去勸阻他。 不
Phoebe: Come on, you guys, you have nothing to lose, I have everything to lose. Do you want me to lose everything? Everything? !
拜托啦,你們沒有損失,我卻會失去一切。你們要我失去一切嗎?一切?!
Ross and No.
不。
Phoebe: Ok, I'm gonna go get Frank.
好,我去找弗蘭克。
Joey: So, we're walking down the street and I turn to you and I say, "Hey, let's go hang out at Totally Nude Nudes," remember?
剛才走在街上,我對你說“去脫衣酒吧坐坐”,記得嗎?
And then, and then, you turn to me and you say, "Nah, let's just hang out at your place." Well, that was a nice move, dumb ass.
然后你說“去你家就好了”。好明智啊,笨蛋。
Rachel: I think you should definitely go out with this guy. Nah, he just doesn't do anything for me.
你應該跟他約會。 他對我一點吸引力也沒有。
Rachel: Monica, last Saturday night, what happened on Walker, Texas Ranger?
莫妮卡,上周六晚的《德克薩斯游警》演的是什么?
Monica: Well, umm, Walker was looking for this big bus load of kids.All right, I get your point. All right. Hi. Hey.
沃克在找一車子的小孩我懂你的意思了。 好的。 嘿。 嘿。
Chandler: You know, I forgot the combination to this about a year ago? I just carry it around. Any ChapStick?
我一年前就忘了它的密碼,我只是拎著裝樣子。你們有護唇膏嗎?
Monica: Uh, yeah. Hey, how are those tapes working out for ya?
有。 錄音帶聽得怎樣?
Chandler: You know what, pretty good. Yeah? Good! I haven't smoked yet today, I feel great, and and and confident, that is a stunning blouse.
很有效。 是嗎? 我今天還沒抽煙清爽又有自信,好漂亮的上衣。
Rachel: Thank you.
謝謝。
Monica: Here you go. Thanks.
拿去。 謝了。
Rachel: Hey Mon, let's give Pete a chance. Come on, he was funny, he seems really nice, and that check thing was adorable.
給彼特一個機會。他既風趣,人又好而且支票的事好可愛。
Chandler: What check thing?
什么支票?
Monica: As a joke, this customer at work who has a crush on me gave me a $20,000 tip. His number is on the check, he just did it so I'd call.
有個喜歡我的顧客開玩笑,給我兩萬元的小費。他的電話在支票上,他要我打給他。
Chandler: Pete Becker. Pete.Is this him?
彼特貝克。彼特是他嗎?
Monica: That's Bill Clinton.
那是比爾克林頓。
Chandler: Who's he hugging?
他抱著誰?
Monica: Oh my God! That's Pete! Why why is Bill hugging Pete?
天哪,是彼特!總統為什么抱著彼特?
Chandler: This guy invented Moss 865! Every office in the world uses that program!
他發明了摩斯865全世界的公司都在用這個程序!
Rachel: We use it! ! There you go!
我們也在用!! 你看吧!
Rachel: Oh my God, Monica's gonna go out with a millionaire.
天,莫妮卡要跟百萬富翁約會了。
Monica: I'm not gonna go out with him. Why not? ! He's a millionaire!
我才不跟他約會。 為什么不?!他是百萬富翁!
Monica: So? Oh my God, I can't believe this is a real $20,000 check, oh this is just so exciting.
所以呢? 上帝啊,這居然是真的兩萬元支票,好興奮喔。
Monica: Or incredibly offensive. Oh yeah, sure, that too.
或是讓人很討厭。 對,也有。
Chandler: What?
怎樣?