Whoa! Whoa! But you know what would be...even sexier? What? If you didn't have your shirt tucked into them. Oh!
哇!哇!你知道怎么樣會更性感嗎?怎么樣?別把你的襯衫塞進去。哦!
All right. Now, I would like to see you wearing nothing but them. Take your clothes off.
好,現在呢,我想看你只穿內褲。把你的衣服脫下來。
OK! But um...I hope you realize this means we're gonna miss hearing about the specials.
好吧,但是你要知道,這樣我們會錯過關于特色菜的介紹。
Come on, hurry, hurry! Hey! Do you want this done quick or you want it done right?
快,速度,速度啊!喂!你是要我講究速度還是質量?
All right, turn around. I wanna see you from behind. Okay!
好,轉過去,我要看你的后面。好的。
Somebody's been doing his Buns of Steel video.
有人有跟著 “鋼鐵翹臀”錄像在做運動哦。
So you want me to um...clench anything or...? Susie? Susie?
那你要我縮緊什么嗎還是……?蘇西?蘇西?
This...is for the fourth grade. What do you mean? What do I mean? What do you mean what I mean?
這個,是為了報四年級的仇!啊?什么意思?我什么意思?什么“我什么意思”?
I mean...underpants, mister! That's what I mean! What? What do you mean?
我的意思是內褲啊,先生!那就是我的意思。什么?什么意思?
My skirt! you lifted. Kids laughing! I was Susie Underpants till I was 18!
我的裙子!你掀了起來。大家都笑了!我到十八歲還被叫作“內褲蘇西”!
That was in the fourth grade! How could you still be upset about that?
那都是四年級的事了!你怎么到現在還耿耿于懷?
Well then, why don't you call me in 20 years and tell me if you're still upset about this.
那,你何不等二十年后打電話給我,告訴我你是不是還在生氣。
Alright, I hope you realize you're not getting these underpants back!
好吧,那你要知道,我是不會把這條內褲還給你的。
I can't believe this. Just like two weeks ago, I was watching Sudden Death and...now I'm on a date with JeanClaude Van Damme.
太不可思議了。兩個禮拜前,我還在看“絕命殺陣”……現在我竟然在跟尚格·云頓約會。
Can you beat up that guy? Yeah! Can you beat up that guy? Sure!
你能打扁那個家伙嗎?能啊!你能打扁那個嗎?當然能!
Oh! This is so wild. You know, I gotta admit, I was...kinda surprised that you agreed to go on a blind date.
哦!這太刺激了。我得承認,你同意跟我約會讓我有些吃驚。
Normally, I would not do it. Yeah? Well...What made you make the exception for me?
通常我是不會答應的。哦?那你為什么會為我破例呢?
Coz Rachel told me um...you were dying to have a threesome with me and Drew Barrymore.
因為瑞秋告訴我說……你想跟我還有茱兒·芭莉摩來個“三人行”。
By the way, Drew has some ground rules and....
對了,茱兒她有一些基本規矩的……
Say you're sorry! No! Say it! Rachel! No! No! I'm not gonna...
跟我說對不起!不說!快說,瑞秋!不說!不說!我才不要……
Say it! Say it! No! Oh! Great! Rachel, you say you're sorry or your sweater gets it.
快說!快說!不說!哦!好極了!瑞秋,你快說對不起,不然你的毛衣就遭殃。
OK! OK! That is my favorite sweater! That is my thirddate sweater!
慢著,慢著。那是我最喜歡的毛衣,我第三次約會的御用毛衣!
Say, you're sorry. OK! You wanna play? Okay, let's play. Let's play.
說,對不起。好啊!你想玩,是嗎?好,咱們就來玩。
What're you gonna do? You give me back my sweater or it's handbag marinara.
你想怎么樣?你把毛衣還給我,否則它就變成番茄醬手包。
You don't have the guts. Aha! Oh yeah? At least I wasn't too chicken to tell some guy i thought he was cute.
你才沒那個膽兒!啊哈!是嗎?至少我沒有沒膽兒到去告訴一個男人我覺得他很帥。
Alright! Stop! Stop the madness! This is crazy! Who can even remember why it started the fighting in the first place?
好了!住手!別再瘋了!這簡直太瘋狂了!現在你們誰還記得一開始是為了什么而打起來的嗎?
She @#%*&%...first! Yes, that's right.
她……(兩人同時爭著說)對哦,沒錯。
But still...I...Look at your purse! Look at your sweater! Look at yourselves!
但是……看看你的皮包!看看你的毛衣!再看看你們自己!
I'll help you fix your sweater. I'll help you...throw out your purse.
我會幫你補毛衣的。我會幫你……丟掉皮包。
I'm sorry that I made you stop seeing him. No! I'm sorry I went out with him when I knew you liked him.
對不起,不讓你跟他約會。不,是我對不起。我明知道你喜歡他,還跟他約會。
I'm sorry that I...borrowed your gloves.
對不起,我……借了你的手套。
Joey? Ma? Joey! Chandler? What are you still doing here? I thought you guys took off.
喬伊?老媽?喬伊!錢德?你在這兒干嗎?我以為你們走了。
Oh, no no no, She took off, with my clothes!
不不不,是她走了,帶著我的衣服!
Are you naked in there? Not exactly...I'm wearing panties.
你一絲不掛?不完全是……我穿著女生內褲。
You um, you always wear panties? No, no. This is the first time.
你,你經常穿女生內褲嗎?沒有,沒有。這是第一次。
Wow! Talk about your bad luck! I mean, the first time you try panties and someone walks off with your clothes.
哇!你還真夠倒霉的!第一次試女生內褲,然后衣服就被別人給帶走了。
I was not trying them out. Susie asked me to wear them.
不是我要穿的,是蘇西叫我穿的。
Let me see! No! I'm not letting you or anybody else see, ever! All right, all right!
讓我看看!不要!我才不要讓你或任何人看到,絕對不要!好吧,好吧!
Whoaaa! Someone's flossing! Joey, some people don't like that.
哇哦!有人在用“牙線”哦!喬伊,有些人不喜歡那樣的。
Chandler's wearing panties. What? Let me see! No no! You don't have to see! Hi, tushy!
錢德穿女生內褲。什么?讓我看一下!別看,別看!你沒必要看!你好呀,小屁屁!
Alright! One of you give me your underpants. Oh, no! No no.
好啦!你們誰把你們的內褲借我穿下。哦,不行!不行不行。
Can't help here. I'm not wearing any. How can you not be wearing any underwear?
愛莫能助。我沒穿內褲。你怎么會沒穿內褲呢?
Oh! I'm getting heat from the guy in the hot pink thong.
哦!穿著粉紅丁字褲的人倒訓起我來了。
Look, Ross. I'll give you a $50 for your underpants. Hey!
羅斯,我出五十塊錢買你的內褲。你好!
Phoebs, Can I have the milk after you? I'm almost done with it. Keep your panties on.
菲比,牛奶用完遞給我好嗎?我快好了。拉住褲褲不要急嘛。
Hey, hey! And I'm in the movie! What happened? One of the virus victims called in sick...
各位各位!我要參演電影了!怎么回事?有個扮演病人的請病假…
...so Cathy recommended me and boom! I'm dying on a gurney! Hey!
…于是凱西推薦了我,然后成功啦!我要演死在擔架上。太好了!
Oh! Ross, Marcel just finished his last scene, if you wanna go down there and say goodbye.
對了羅斯,馬修剛拍完最后一幕,如果你想去現場跟他道別的話。
Ah...It's okay. I mean, he's probably got parties to go to and stuff. You know, he's moved on. Hey, that's the way it goes, right?
哎,算啦。他說不定還有派對什么的要去。他繼續他的生活了。生活就是這樣子,不是嗎?
Oh, my God! What?
天啊!怎么了?
Looks like we made it,left each other on the way to another love.
(音樂)看來我們做到了,成功忘記了對方,去追尋新的愛情。
Looks like we made it, or I thought so till today until you were there, everywhere,
看來我們做到了,或者我想直到今天你到了那里,任何一個地方,
And all I could taste was Love the way we made it. Looks like we made it...
而令我回味的則是我們的愛如何成功。看來我們做到了……
I am sorry it didn't work out between us. Or you and me. Drew was...very disappointed.
很遺憾我們之間沒有結果,你我也是。茱兒很失望的。
Okay. Well, bye. Goodbye. Well, bye for me too. Okay. Well, byebye again.
好了,再見。再見。我也要說再見。好啊,再次再見。
Okay. Perhaps um...the three of us just could... Oh, no, no, no, no.
好啦。或許……咱們仨可以……哦,不不不……
Are you sure? I can crush a walnut with my butt. Oh, no, no, no.
確定不想嗎?我能用屁股夾碎核桃。哦,不,不,不想。
Impressive! Yeah but no. Maybe if I were baking. Yes! Okay. Byebye.
很厲害! 是的,但是我們不想。或許我烘焙的時候會想的。對啊!好吧。再見。
Bye, Marcel. See you on the big screen. You keep people drinking that beer, okay? I'll miss you, buddy. Bye.
再見,馬修。銀幕上見了。你要讓觀眾一直喝你廣告的啤酒哦!我會想你的。拜拜。
You know, I think I wanna write a song about all of this. Oh, yeah?
我想我會寫一首關于這件事的歌。哦,真的?
Yeah! Oop...Except one of the strings on my guitar is broken. Hey, Chandler! Can I borrow your Gstring?
嗯!哦……只是我的吉他有根弦斷了。錢德,能借用下你的丁字褲嗎?
How long you've been waiting to say that? About 20 minutes!
這句話你憋多久啦?大概二十分鐘吧!
Can't you see what's going on here? This man is dying! Cut!
難道你看不出發生什么事了嗎?這個人快要死了!停!
Can't you see what's going on here? This man is dying! Cut!
難道你看不出發生什么事了嗎?這個人快要死了!停!
Can't you see what's going on here? This man is dying! Mommy!
難道你看不出發生什么事了嗎?這個人快要死了!媽媽呀!
Can't you see what's going on? This man is dead!
難道你看不出發生什么事了嗎?這個人死了!