Rachel: And now, you know, I'm like...I'm like the other woman! I feel so...
如今我像是,我像是第三者,我感覺很……
Joey: Naughty!
不老實!
Rachel: Right, I'll see you guys later...
好吧,回頭見了。
Joey: Oh, hold up, I'll walk out with you. Now, Rachel, when she taught you to kiss, you were at camp, and... were you wearing any kinda little uniform, or... That's fine, yeah.
等等,我和你一起出去。她在夏令營時教你親吻,你是穿著制服呢,還是……沒事了。
Chandler: Okay, I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Will you watch my phone?
我要上洗手間,幫我守著電話好嗎?
Monica: Why don't you just take it with you?
你何不帶進去?
Chandler: Hey, we haven't been on a second date, she needs to hear me pee?
我們還沒第二次約會呢,她需要聽到我尿尿的聲音嗎?
Monica: Why don't you just call her?
何不干脆打給她?
Chandler: I can't call her, I left a message! I have some pride.
我已留言,不能打給她,我有一些尊嚴的好吧。
Monica: Do you?
有嗎?
Chandler: No.
沒有。
Chandler: Danielle, hi! It's, uh, it's Chandler! I'm fine. Uh, listen, I don't know if you tried to call me, because, uh, idiot that I am, I accidentally shut off my phone. Oh, uh, okay, that's fine, that's great. Okay. She's on the other line, she's gonna call me back. She's on the other line, she's gonna call me back.
丹妮爾,你好,我是Chandler,我很好。呃,我不知道你是否給我打過電話,呃,因為我這個白癡不小心把電話關了。哦,呃,好的,沒事兒,很好,好的。她正在打另一個電話,她會給我打回來……她正在打另一個電話,她會給我打回來……
Monica: Don't you have to pee?
你不想尿了?
Chandler: That's why I'm dancing...
這就是我跳舞的原因。
Rachel: Mindy.
明蒂。
Mindy: Hey, you.
你好。
Rachel: Hey, you.... So, what's up?
嘿,你好,什么事啊?
Mindy: Um. . we should really be sitting for this.
我們需要坐下來談談。
Rachel: Sure we should...So.
當然啦,那么...
Mindy: Oh, God, Okay, I'm just gonna ask you this once, and I want a straight answer. Not like time when I asked if those red pants made my ass look big. I know things' been weird lately, but you're like my oldest friend in the world except for maybe Laurie Schaffer, who I don't talk to anywhere, cause she's all bitter now that she lost the weight and it turns out she doesn't have a pretty face. . Okay, I'm just gonna say it.
哦,天吶,好吧,我只問你一次,我希望得到直接的回答。不像那次問你紅色短褲是不是讓我的屁股顯得大一些這樣的問題。我知道最近有點尷尬,你是我這世上認識最久的朋友,除了蘿瑞,由于她減了肥但是臉蛋卻不好看,所以現在她很刻薄。好吧,我準備說了啊。
Rachel: Okay.
好吧。
Mindy: Will you be my maid of honor?
你愿意當我的伴娘嗎?
Rachel: Of course!
當然愿意!
Mindy: Oh that's so great! It is. It is. It is.
太好了。太好了。
Rachel: Was that all you wanted to ask me?
你只想問我這件事?
Mindy: That's all!
對,就這些。
Rachel: Ohhhh! !...What? What?
哦,怎么了?怎么了?
Mindy: That's not all.
不只這些。
Rachel: Oh sure it is!
肯定就這些。
Mindy: Oh no, it isn't! No! I think Barry is seeing someone in the city.
哦,不,不是的。我覺得巴瑞在這個城市里有其他的女人。
Rachel: Um, what what would make you think that?
額,你怎會這樣想?
Mindy: Well, ever since we announced the engagement, he's been acting really weird, and then last night, he came home smelling like Chanel.
自從我們宣布訂婚以后,他就變得很奇怪,而且昨晚他回到家時聞起來像有香奈兒的味道。
Rachel: Really. Mindy, if it'll make you feel any better, when I was engaged to him he went through a whole weird thing too.
真的?如果這樣能讓你好過點,我和巴瑞訂婚時,他也完全變得很奇怪。
Mindy: Oh God! You see, that's what I was afraid of!
噢,天吶!你瞧,這就是我最擔心的。
Rachel: What? What's what you were afraid of?
什么?你擔心什么?
Mindy: Okay, okay... when Barry was engaged to you, he and I...kind of...had a little thing on the side.
好吧,好吧……巴瑞和你訂婚時,我差不多……跟他正在偷偷戀愛。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Mindy: I know. I know, and when he proposed to me, everyone said "Don't do it, he's just gonna do to you what he did to Rachel," and now I feel so stupid.
我知道,我知道,他向我求婚時,每個人都說:他會對你做他以前對瑞秋做過的事,現在我覺得我真蠢。
Rachel: Uh...Oh, Mindy, you are so stupid. Oh, we are both so stupid.
哦,明蒂,你真蠢。哦,我們兩人都真蠢。
Mindy: What do you mean?
什么意思?
Rachel: Smell familiar?
是不是熟悉的味道?
Mindy: Oh no.
噢,不是吧。
Rachel: Oh, I am so sorry.
哦,我很抱歉。
Mindy: No me, I am so sorry...
不,應該是我,我很抱歉……
Rachel: No, I am sorry. I'm sorry.
不,我很抱歉,我很抱歉……
Joey: Oh, my.
噢。
Ross: Four letters: "Circle or hoop ".
四個字母,圈圈或圓圈(填字游戲)。
Chandler: Ring damn it, ring!
快響呀,該死的,快響呀!
Ross: Thanks.
謝啦。
Joey: Hey, you know our phone's not working?
喂,你知道我們的電話壞了嗎?
Chandler: What? !
什么?
Joey: I tried to call you from the coffee shop, and there was no answer.
我從咖啡店打給你,沒有應答。
Chandler: I turned it off. Mother of God, I turned it off!
我把它關掉了,天啊,我把它關掉了!
Monica: Just like you told her you did! Just pointing out the irony.
和你告訴她的一樣!只是指出諷刺的地方而已。
Joey: Hey, so listen, I went across the street and talked to the doorman. I got the peeper's name! Can I use the phone? Can I use your phone? Yeah, the number for a Sidney Marks, please.
喂,聽我說,我去對街跟門房聊過了,我知道那個偷窺狂的名字!電話我能用下嗎?我能用下你電話嗎?請幫我查辛尼馬克斯的電話號碼。
Ross: "Heating device."
熱裝置?(填字游戲)
Phoebe: Radiator.
散熱器。
Ross: Five letters.
五個字母。
Phoebe: Rdtor.
Rdtor.
Joey: Yeah, is Sidney there? Oh, this is? Sidney's a woman.
西德尼在么,哦,你是?
Monica: So she's a woman! So what?
辛尼是個女的。是女的又怎樣?
Joey: Yeah. Yeah, so what? Look, I live across the street, and I know all about you and your little telescope, and I don't appreciate it, okay? Yeah, I can see you right now! Hello! If I wanna walk around my apartment in my underwear, I shouldn't have to feel like... Thank you. That's not really the point... The point is that... Mostly free weights, but occasionally...
對,對,又怎樣?聽著,我住在對街,我知道你和你的小望遠鏡的所有事情,我可不喜歡這樣,好吧?是啊,我現在可以看到你!喂!如果我要穿著內褲在室內走來走去,我可不想感覺…… 謝謝。那不是重點……重點是……大多數時候是舉重,但是偶爾
Monica: Joey! !
Joey!!
Joey: Yeah, my neighbor... Yeah, the brunette... She says you looked very pretty the other day in the green dress.
對,我鄰居…… 對,黑褐色頭發,她說你有天穿著綠色裙子非常好看。
Monica: The green dress? Really?
綠色裙子?真的?
Joey: Yeah, she said you looked like Ingrid Bergman that day.
嘿,她說你像英格麗褒曼!
Monica: Oh, Nooo!
少來啦!
Chandler: Did she mention me?
她提到我了嗎?
Joey: She wants know why you tie your towel around your head.
她想知道為什么你腦袋上纏一塊毛巾。
Chandler: It is a leavein conditioner, okay? It is a leavein conditioner
那是留置護發素,不行嗎? 那是個留置護發素。
Rachel: Hey. Got a second?
嘿,有時間嗎?
Barry: Sure, sure. Come on... in...
當然當然,進來吧!
Mindy: Hello, sweetheart.
親愛的。
Barry: Uh...uh...what're you... what're you guys doing here?
呃,你們…… 你們來干什么?
Rachel: Uh, we are here to break up with you.
呃,我們是來和你分手的。
Barry: Both of you?
你們兩個一起?
Mindy: Basically, we think you're a horrible human being, and bad things should happen to you.
總之,我們認為你是個大爛人,你該遭到天打雷劈。
Barry: I'm sorry...I'm sorry, God, I am so sorry, I'm an idiot, I was weak, I couldn't help myself Whatever I did, I only did because I love you so much!
對不起…… 對不起,天吶,我是個白癡,我是個懦夫,我無法自拔,不管我做什么都是因為太愛你了。
Rachel: Uh which one of us are you talking to there, Barry?
呃,巴瑞,你說的是我們中間哪一個?
Barry: Mindy. Mindy, of course Mindy, it was always Mindy.
明蒂,明蒂,當然是明蒂,一直都是明蒂。
Rachel: Even when we were having sex in that chair?
即使我們在你椅上做愛?
Barry: I swear, whatever I was doing, I was always thinking of you.
我發誓,不論我做什么,我一直想的都是你。
Rachel: Oh, please! During that second time you couldn't have picked her out of a lineup!
噢,拜托,第二回合的時候你連她都認不出來了。
Mindy: You did it twice?
你們做了兩次?
Rachel: Well, the first time didn't really count... I mean, you know, it's Barry.
第一次不算,你了解巴瑞的。
Barry: Sweetheart, just give me give me another chance, okay, we'll start all over again. We'll go back to Aruba.
我親愛的,再給我,再給我一次機會,好不?我們再重新來過。我們再到Aruba去。
Rachel: what is it with you and Aruba? Do you have a deal with the airlines?
你和Aruba有什么關系?你和航空公司有協議嗎?
Bernice: Dr. Farber, we've got a bit of an emergency here... Jason is choking on his retainer.
法大夫,這兒有緊急狀況,詹森被自己的牙套噎到了。
Barry: Oh God... I'll be right there, Bernice. Look, please, please don't go anywhere, okay? I'll be, I'll be right back.
拜托,我馬上去。聽我說,請別離開,我馬上回來。
Mindy: Okay.
好吧。
Rachel: Okay. Okay, we'll be here! Hating you! Did you see how he was sweating when he walked out of there? Listen honey, if I'm hogging the ball too much you just jump right in there and take a couple punches because I'm telling you, this feels great.
好吧,好吧,我們在這兒,恨你!看見他走出去時滿身大汗沒?聽著親愛的,如果我去抓住他的蛋蛋,然后你狠狠打他幾拳,我告訴你,那感覺一定很爽。
Mindy: Yeah... I'm pretty sure I'm still going to marry him.
是啊,我很確定我還是會嫁給她。
Rachel: What are you talking about? ! Mindy, the guy is the devil! He's Satan in a smock!
你說的什么話啊?明蒂,那家伙是個惡魔,是個衣冠禽獸。
Mindy: Look, I know he's not perfect, but the truth is, at the end of the day, I still really wanna be Mrs. Dr. Barry Farber, D.D.S.
聽著,我知道他并不完美,但事實上,我最終還是想當巴瑞醫生夫人。
Rachel: Oh God.
我的天。
Mindy: I hope you can find some way to be happy for me. And I hope you'll still be my maid of honor...?
希望你能為我感到高興,我希望你還愿意當我的伴娘。
Rachel: And I hope Barry doesn't kill you and eat you in Aruba.
我希望巴瑞在Aruba不會將你宰了然后吃掉。
Monica: You okay?
你還好嗎?
Rachel: Yeah.
還好。
Monica: Really?
真的?
Rachel: Yeah! You know, ever since I ran out on Barry at the wedding, I have wondered whether I made the right choice. And now I know.
真的,自從我在婚禮上拋下巴瑞。我一直在想這決定是否正確。如今我知道了。
Monica: I'm so glad.
我真為你高興。
Joey: Big day. All right, I'll give you this, Mr. Peanut is a better dresser. I mean he's got the monocle; he's got the top hat...
好日子啊。好吧,給你這么說把,花生先生的穿著比較講究。我是說他有單片眼鏡、高帽……
Phoebe: You know he's gay?
你知道他是個同志嗎?
Ross: I just wanna clarify this: are you outing Mr. Peanut?
我只想弄清楚你判花生先生出局了?
Danielle: Chandler?
錢德?
Chandler: Danielle! Hi! Uh everybody, this is Danielle, Danielle, everybody. What are you doing here?
丹妮爾,你好!呃,各位,這是丹妮爾。丹妮爾,這是各位。你來這兒做什么?
Danielle: Well, I've been calling you, but it turns out I had your number wrong. And when I finally got the right one from Information, there was no answer. So I thought I could just come down here, and make sure you were okay.
我一直打電話給你,結果我記錯了你的號碼。最后問查號臺知道你的號碼,卻沒人接電話。我想來看看你是否無恙!
Chandler: Oh, err... I'm, I'm okay.
哦,呃,我沒事。
Danielle: Listen uh, maybe we could get together later?
或許我們晚點可以聚一下?
Chandler: That sounds good. I'll call you or you call me, whatever...you know.
這主意不錯,我再打給你,或是你打給我,怎么都可以。
Danielle: You got it.
一言為定。
Danielle: bye, everybody.
再見了,各位。
All: Bye.
再見。
Monica: Woohoo! Yeah, there you go!
嗚呼!有戲啊!
Ross: Second date!
第二次約會!
Chandler:...I don't know.
我不知道。
Rachel: You don't know? !
你不知道?
Chandler: Well, she seems very nice and everything, but that whole thing about her coming all the way down here, just to see if I was okay? I mean...how needy is that?
她好像很不錯,她大老遠來這兒只想確定我沒事兒?我的意思是…… 有這么饑渴么?