Chandler: Ok, ok, I tell you what. You roll another hard eight; and we get married here tonight.
好,這樣吧,如果這次再中……我們今晚就在這里結婚。
Drunken Gambler: Go! Come on! Roll!
快啊……
All: Roll-roll! !
快啊……
Monica: Shut up! ! It just got interesting! What did you just say?
閉嘴!好戲才正要上場!你剛才說什么?
Chandler: You roll another hard eight and we get married here tonight.
你再贏一次難的8,我們今晚就在這里結婚。
Monica: Are you serious? !
你是認真的?
Chandler: Yes! I love you! I've never loved anybody as much as I love you.
是啊,我愛你!我不曾這樣愛過一個人。
Monica: I've never loved anybody as much as I love you.
我也不曾這樣愛過一個人。
Chandler: Ok, so if an eight comes up, we take it as a sign and we do it! What do you say?
好,如果再出8就是天意,我們趕今晚結婚。好不好?
Monica: Ok!
好!
All: Ok! Come on! Let's go! Hard eight!
來吧……!
Chandler: Ok! That's a four! And where-where's the other one?
有一個是4,另一個呢?
Drunken Gambler: It went under the table.
掉到桌子底下了。
Monica: Nobody move! Ok, you look that way; I'll look this way!
通通不許動!你找那邊,我找這邊!
Chandler: All right!
好!
Chandler: Here it is! Here it is!
在這里……
Monica: That could be a four or a five. It's your call.
4或者5。你決定。
Chandler: It's a four.
那是4。
Monica: I think so too.
我也這樣覺得。
Phoebe: Oh well, lost again.
好吧,又沒贏到錢。
Phoebe: That's it! You and me, outside!
夠了,我們去外面解決!
The Lurker: I don't want to see you lose a chunk of that pretty blond hair!
我可不想看到,你美麗的金發少了一撮。
Phoebe: Be cool!
假裝沒事!
Phoebe: Ok lady, your lurking days are over!
女士,你潛伏的日子結束了!
The Lurker: What? !
什么?
Phoebe: Yeah, from now on everyone you lurk, I'm gonna lurk first! You move on to someone else, I'm gonna beone step ahead of you, every single time!
從現在開始,我要搶先你一步。不管你找誰下手,我都會捷足先登,一次都不放過。
Phoebe: And then I'll be on your ass every hour of every day 'til Monday, Cause that's when I go home. When do you leave?
我每天都會緊緊跟著你……直到星期一,因為我那天要回家。你何時要回家?
The Lurker: Also Monday.
也是星期一。
Phoebe: What time? Maybe we can share a cab!
幾點?說不定能共乘計程車!
Rachel: Hit me. Hit me. Hit me. Hit me. Hit me. Hit me.
再加。再加。再加。再加。再加。再加。
Ross: We need more cards.
我們得再去買牌。
Rachel: Yeah, and we also need more umm, drinks. Hold on a second. Whup, ok.
對,還要再來點酒,你等等。好了。
Rachel: Hello! Vegas? Yeah, we would like some more alcohol, and you know what else? We would like some morebeers. Hello? Ohh, I forgot to dial!
拉斯維加斯嗎?我們還需要酒,對了,再來點啤酒。我竟然忘了撥號!
Ross: That must be our alcohol and beers!
一定是送酒來了!
Joey: Hey!
嗨!
Ross: Ohh, it's Joey! I love Joey!
是喬伊!我愛喬伊!
Rachel: Ohh, I love Joey! Oh, Joey lives with a duck!
我愛喬伊,喬伊跟鴨子住一起!
Joey: Hi!
嗨!
Rachel: Hey!
嗨!
Joey: All right. Ok, look-look-look you guys, I need some help! Ok? Someone's gotta help me convince my handtwin to cooperate!
你們聽我說,我需要幫助!誰去叫我那雙胞手合作點。
Ross: I'll do it. Hey, whatever you need me to do, I'm your man.
我去,不管你有什么需要,找我就對了。
Ross: Whoa-oh-whoa! Are you, are you ok?
你還好吧?
Joey: Yeah! Fine! Thanks! Hey, Rach? How you doing?
對,我很好,謝了!瑞秋,你好嗎?
Rachel: I'm doing good, baby. How you doing?
寶貝,我很好,你呢?
Joey: Ross, don't let her drink anymore!
羅斯,別再讓她喝了!
Ross: Ohh, here's that Macadamia nut!
是那顆夏威夷果仁!
Rachel: Ohhh! !
噢!
Ross: No! Something else.
不對,是別的東西。
Rachel: Oops!
哎!
Rachel: All right, so what do you wanna do now?
好吧,你現在要干嘛?
Ross: I wanna get out of the room! I mean, you know, I...I really miss downstairs.
我要離開這房間,我真想念樓下。
Rachel: Mmm. Ok, you know what? There's only one way I am leaving this hotel room.
我跟你說,要我離開這間房,只有一個方法。
Ross: Well hello! I'm Ross!
嗨,我是羅斯!
Rachel: Good luck to ya!
祝你好運!
Ross: Excuse me sir, you got a little something right there.
抱歉,先生,你臉上有東西。
Rachel: Wow!
哇哦!
Ross: Hello!
你好!
Rachel: Hello!
你好!
Ross and Rachel: Hello!
你好!
Phoebe: I won! I won! I finally won!
我贏了!……我終于贏了!
The Lurker: I won! That was my quarter!
是我贏才對,那是我的硬幣!
Phoebe: All right, here. Take a hike, toot!
好啦,還給你,滾吧!
The Lurker: Excuse me, sir! This lady played my quarter, this is my money.
先生,不好意思!這位小姐用我的硬幣玩,這是我贏的錢。
The Security Guard: Is that true miss?
小姐,真的是這樣嗎?
Phoebe: Sells drugs to kids.
賣毒品給小孩。
The Security Guard: What? !
什么?
Phoebe: She sells drugs to kids.
她賣毒品給小孩。
The Lurker: It was my quarter!
那是我的硬幣!
The Security Guard: Was it her quarter?
那硬幣是她的嗎?
Phoebe: How about we talk about this over dinner?
我們等吃晚餐再聊如何?
The Security Guard: Ok lady, you're outta here.
好了,小姐,請你出去。
Phoebe: No! No, you can't arrest me! No! ! I won't go back! I won't go back to that hell-hole! !
不!……你不能逮捕我!我才不要重回地獄!
The Security Guard: I'm just taking you outside!
我只是要把你帶出去而已!
Phoebe: Oh, ok.
那好吧。
Monica: Ok, come on, I can't get married until I get something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue.
一定要湊齊舊的、新的、借的和藍色的四樣東西才能結婚。(傳統婚俗)
Chandler: Ok, all right, all right, all right! Ok! Ok, here's something, here's something blue and new.
好……這是藍色(純潔)的,而且也是新(新人的美好生活)的。
Monica: You're so efficient. I love you!
我們真有效率,我愛你!
Chandler: Let's go!
走吧!
Monica: No-no-no! We need something old!
還不行……我們還需要舊(代代相傳)的東西!
Chandler: Ok, I have a condom in my wallet that I've had as of I was twelve.
好,我皮夾里有個保險套,我從12歲放到現在。
Monica: That'll work!
有效!
Chandler: I don't think so.
我想應該不能用了。
Monica: Ok, now we just need something borrowed!
好,現在只剩借(財運和福氣)來的東西!
Chandler: Here just...take this.
那就把這毛衣拿走。
Monica: It's stealing!
這是偷竊耶!
Chandler: We'll-we'll bring it back! Just put it under your dress.
到時再還回來就是了,塞進你的裙子里。
Monica: Ohh.
喔。
Chandler: Ok, one thing at a time.
好啦,先搞定一件事再說。
Joey: Ahhh!
啊啊!
Joey's Hand Twin: Are you gonna play?
你要玩嗎?
Joey: No-no, I don't really have any money. Not yet, anyway...
不,我沒錢。只是暫時沒錢而已……
Joey's Hand Twin: You can't sit here if you're not gonna play.
你不玩就不能坐在這里。
Joey: Ooh-ho-ho!
哦吼吼吼!
Phoebe: Hello. My name is Regina Phalange. I'm a businesswoman in town on business.
嗨,我是瑞吉娜·佛蘭姬。我是生意人,這趟是來出差的。
Phoebe: Would you like to see my card? Ooh, what did I do with my Filofax? I must've left it in conference room B.
你要我的名片嗎?我的名片夾到哪兒去了?一定是忘在B會議室了。
Joey's Hand Twin: 14.
14點。
Joey: Hit me!
再加。
Phoebe: Oh my God! May I just say, that you two gentlemen have the exact same hands!
天啊,兩位的手一模一樣!
Phoebe: Uh, they're identical! Now, I've never seen anything like that in the business world.
一個模子刻出來的,我在商界做了這么久,從來沒看過這種事。
Joey's Hand Twin: Stop it!
別再說了!
Joey: Uhh, Ms. Phalange, may I ask you a question as an impartial person at-at this table?
佛蘭姬女士,以局外人的身份,我能請教你一個問題嗎?
Joey's Hand Twin: Please stop it!
請你別再說了!
Joey: Wouldn't you pay good money to see these identical hands showcased in some type of a uh, entertainmentvenue?
你愿不愿意花大錢,去看手掌一模一樣的兩個人……這種娛樂性的演出?
Joey's Hand Twin: If you leave now, I will chop off my hand and give it to you!
只要你愿意離開,我就把手砍下來送你!
The Security Guard: Didn't I just throw you outta here?
我不是才把你趕出去了嗎?
Phoebe: No, you threw out Phoebe. I'm Regina Phalange. Phalange!
不,你趕出去的是菲比,我是瑞吉娜·佛蘭姬!佛蘭姬!
The Security Guard: Come on, lady!
小姐,你別鬧了!
Joey's Hand Twin: Please, please take him too.
請你把他也帶走。
Joey: Me? ! Oh come on, man! Don't-don't let him do this! Come on! I'm your hand twin! !
我?別這樣嘛!走吧……你不能這樣!我是你的雙胞手耶!
Chandler: Hello! One marriage please!
嗨,登記結婚!
Monica: Yeah, we wanna get married!
對,我們要結婚!
The Attendant: Well, there's a service in progress. Have a seat.
有婚禮正在進行,先請坐。
Chandler & Monica: All right.
好吧。
Chandler: Dum! Dum-dum-dum! Dum! Dum! Dum! Dum-dum-dum!
當!當!當!……
Monica: What're you doing?
你在干嘛?
Chandler: Oh, that's The Wedding March. Does, does that freak you out?
那是結婚進行曲,聽了有沒有嚇到?
Monica: No, only because that's the graduation song.
沒有,因為那是畢業歌。
Chandler: Ok! This is it! We're gonna get married!
好,來吧!我們要結婚了!
Monica: Are you sure you wanna do this?
你確定你真的想結婚?
Ross: Hello, Mrs. Ross!
嗨,羅斯太太!
Rachel: Well, hello, Mr. Rachel!
嗨,瑞秋先生!
Rachel: Wait! Ok!
等等!好了!