Ross: What's going on?
怎么了?
Rachel: Well, my eye is a little itchy.
我的眼睛有點癢。
Joey: Uhhh, mine too! Yeah.
我的也是!
Monica: Wow! It's really red! You should go see my eye doctor.
你的眼睛好紅喔!你應該去看我的眼科醫生。
Rachel: Richard? I'm not gonna go see your ex-boyfriend!
理查?我才不要找你的前男友看眼睛!
Chandler: Oh, Richard. That's all I ever hear, Richard, Richard, Richard!
理查……一天到晚理查個沒完!
Monica: Since we've been going out, I think I've mentioned his name twice!
打從我們開始約會以后,我想我只提過兩次他的名字!
Chandler: Ok, so Richard, Richard!
那好,理查、理查!
Monica: It's not Richard! Ok? It's this new guy and he's really good.
不是理查啦!我新找的眼科醫生很棒。
Rachel: Well, I'm sorry I'm not going to an eye doctor!
抱歉,我不去看眼科醫生!
Ross: Oh God, here we go!
天啊,老毛病又犯了!
Chandler: What?
什么?
Ross: Anytime anything comes close to touching her eye or anyone else's she'll like freaks out. Watch! Watch!
每次只要碰到眼睛這檔事,她馬上就避之唯恐不及。注意看!
Rachel: Ross! Come on! That's all right! Fine-Ok, I have a weird thing with my eye. Can we not talk about itplease?
羅斯,你別鬧了!好,我對我的眼睛有怪癖。麻煩別再討論了,行嗎?
All: All right, fine. All right.
好吧……
Monica: Hey Rach, remember that great song, Me, Myself, and I?
瑞秋,還記得有首很棒的歌,我、我自己和…… (“我”和“眼睛”同音)
Rachel: Monica! Come on!
莫妮卡,別鬧啦!
Ross: Hey, does anybody want to get some lunch? All those in favor say I?
有沒有人想吃午餐?有意愿的請說……我……
Rachel: Ross! Stop it! Come on!
羅斯,拜托別鬧了啦!
Chandler: How much did I love The King and I?
我有多喜歡《國王與我》?
Rachel: Chandler! All right.
錢德!好了。
Joey: Me too! Me too! Me too!
我也是……!
Rachel: Just stop it! Come on!
夠了,別玩了……!
Chandler: You ok there man?
你還好吧?
Joey: Yeah, I got too excited!
是的,我真的戳到了!
Ross: All right, I gotta go. I'm taking Ben to the park.
先走了,我要帶班去公園。
Phoebe: Ohh, give him a kiss for me!
幫我親一下他!
Ross: All right, bye!
好,再見!
All: Bye.
再見。
Ross: Later!
再見!
Phoebe: I am so sorry you got caught in the middle of that. I didn't mean to be so out there. I am furious with him!
很抱歉讓你們夾在中間尷尬。我也不是故意這么夸張,但我真的很生他的氣!
Chandler: Wow, umm, calm down.
別激動。
Phoebe: I'm trying, but man that guy can push my buttons!
我在克制,但一想到那個人我就有氣!
Monica: Why are so mad at him?
你干嘛那么氣他?
Phoebe: Look, I don't wanna talk about it. Ok?
我不想談,好嗎?
Monica: Well, it just seems like you really...
只是……
Phoebe: You wanna be on my list too? Keep talking! Has anyone seen my list by the way?
你想榜上有名就繼續說啊!對了,誰有看到我的黑名單?
Chandler: Uh, no Pheebs. What's it look like?
沒看到,長什么樣子?
Phoebe: Uh, it's a piece of paper and it says, "Ross" on it.
就是張紙,上頭寫了“羅斯”。
Chandler: I see.
了解。
Joey: Hey. I just got off the phone with Estelle and guess what. I got the lead in a movie! !
我剛和艾斯黛講完電話,你們猜怎么了?我要當電影主角了!
Chandler: You got the lead in a movie? That's amazing! What's the movie about? !
你要演電影主角,太厲害了!是什么電影?
Joey: It's called Shutter Speed, it's really cool! Yeah, umm, well I meet this girl on the subway and we fall in love in like a day, right? And then, she disappears...
片名是“極限速度”,超酷的!我在地鐵遇見一個女孩,一天之內墜入情網。后來她消失無蹤。
Joey: But I find out where she lives and when I get there, this, like old lady answers the door and I say, "Where's Betsy?" Right? And she says, "Betsy's been dead for 10 years."
但我找出了她住在哪里,一個老太太出來開門,我問她“貝絲在哪里?”,她說“貝絲已經過世十年了”。
Phoebe: Ohh-ohh, chilling!
好冷!
Joey: And the best part is, we're filming in the desert outside Vegas! You know what that means buddy!
最棒的是,拍片地點在拉斯維加斯外的沙漠!兄弟,你知道那是啥意思!
Chandler: Yeah, I know that means buddy!
對,我知道那是啥意思!
Joey: Road trip baby! Yeah, we can rent a car! I just have to be there by Tuesday!
自駕游,我們可以租車!我周二以前到那里就行了!
Phoebe: Oh, wait, my grandmother's dead.
等等,我祖母過世了。
Chandler: Well, uh, we can talk about that too Pheebs.
菲比,我們也可以聊聊那件事。
Phoebe: No! No, her cab! She probably won't be using it; you can drive it to Las Vegas.
不……我是說她的計程車,她八成用不到了,你們可以開去拉斯維加斯。
Joey: All right! Thanks Pheebs!
好耶,菲比,謝了!
Chandler: Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa, what're we going to do about my job?
等等……那我的工作怎么辦?
Joey: Oh, umm, not go.
別去了。
Chandler: All right, great, road trip baby! This's ok with you?
好耶!棒!自駕游,寶貝!你沒意見吧?
Monica: Uh, Chandler! You don't have to ask for my permission. You can go.
錢德,你不用征求我的允許……同意你去。
Chandler: Eh.
謝謝。
Monica: Hey Rach, come on! We're gonna be late for the eye doctor appointment!
瑞秋,快點,要去看眼科了!
Rachel: All right! Let's get this over with! Ugh! Ohhh! No! Look what I did! Oh, I mean, look at this mess!
好啦,早去早解脫!看看我做了些什么啊!
Rachel: I mean, we're probably gonna have to clean this up! You know? I mean we're gonna have to reschedule!
搞得一團亂,我得先來清理一下。看診時間得要重約了!
Monica: Look, you thought that this mess is gonna bother me, you are wrong! All right, let's go Blinky!
若你認為這點臟亂就會影響我,那你就錯了!我們走吧,眨眼姑娘。
Monica: Chandler! !!
錢德!
Phoebe: Oh hey Joey! What's up?
喬伊!你怎么了?
Joey: I can't decide which route to take to Vegas. Hey, you've traveled a lot right?
我無法決定走哪條路去拉斯維加斯,你去過不少地方吧?
Phoebe: Yeah, I've been around.
對,哪都去過。
Joey: Ok, so-so which route should I take, the northern route, or-or the southern route?
那我該選哪一條?北線還是南線?
Phoebe: Ooh, if you take the northern route there's a man in Illinois with a beard of bees.
走北線途經伊利諾州,有個男人會用蜜蜂當胡子。
Joey: Great! Problem solved!
太棒了,問題解決!
Phoebe: But on the southern route there's a chicken that plays tic-tac-toe.
但是走南線的話,可以看會玩井字游戲的雞。
Joey: Well, back to square one.
又回到原點了。
Phoebe: Oh, I know a way that you can decide! All right, I'm gonna ask you a series of questions and you answer as quickly as you can.
我知道有個方法能讓你做決定!我會問你一連串的問題,你回答得越快越好。
Joey: Yes!
好!
Phoebe: Good, but wait. Ok, all right, here we go. Now I want you to relax. Take a deep breath. Clear your mind. Which do you like better, peanut butter or egg whites?
很好,不過先別急。開始,你先放輕松,深呼吸一口氣。心里不要想事情,花生醬和蛋白,你喜歡哪個?
Joey: Peanut butter!
花生醬。
Phoebe: Which would you rather be, a fireman or a swimmer?
消防員和游泳選手,你比較想當哪一個?
Joey: A swimmer!
游泳選手!
Phoebe: Who would you rather sleep with, Monica or Rachel?
莫妮卡和瑞秋,你比較想跟誰上床?
Joey: Monica. Oh...huh, I always thought it would be Rachel.
莫妮卡……我一直都以為會是瑞秋呢。
Phoebe: No thinking! No thinking! Tie or ascot?
不要想事情……領帶或領巾?
Joey: Ascot!
領巾。
Phoebe: North route or south route?
南線或北線?
Joey: North route!
北線!
Phoebe: Bam! There you go! Huh?
答案出現,厲害吧!
Joey: Wow! That was incredible! Beard of bees, here I come!
不可思議!蜜蜂胡,我來咯!
Ross: Hey!
嗨!
Phoebe: Oh, this guy again.
這家伙又來了。
Joey: Hey man, what's up?
你好嗎?
Ross: Uhh, not much. You guys wanna see a movie tonight?
沒事,今晚想看電影嗎?
Joey: Sure, what do you wanna see?
好啊,你要看什么?
Ross: I don't know, umm...
不知道……
Joey: Oh well, I-I know how we can decide. Phoebe, show him your game!
我知道我們要如何決定。菲比,讓他見識你的游戲!
Phoebe: Umm, no, thank you.
免了,多謝。
Ross: What's with her?
她是怎么了?
Joey: I don't know. But hey, I know how we can decide. Ok, I'm gonna ask you questions and you answer real quick. Ok?
不知道,但我知道怎么決定了。我問你問題,你要很快回答。
Ross: Ok.
好。
Joey: What do you like better action or comedy?
動作片或喜劇,你比較喜歡哪一個?
Ross: Action.
動作片。
Joey: Who would you rather sleep with Monica or Rachel?
莫妮卡和瑞秋,你比較想跟誰上床?
Ross: Dude, you are sick.
老兄,你真變態。
Joey: Oh, all right. Sorry, I forgot you had that whole Rachel thing. I'm sorry.
抱歉,我忘了你迷戀過瑞秋。
Rachel: Oh my God! What does that thing do?
天啊,這是干嘛的?
Monica: Oh that's an eye removal machine.
這是眼球摘除機。
Rachel: All right, I'm out of here!
好了,我要走了!
Monica: I'm kidding! I'm kidding!
開玩笑的啦……
The Doctor: Hi Rachel!
嗨,瑞秋!
Rachel: Hey!
嗨!
The Doctor: I'm Dr. Miller. Monica told me you were a little nervous, but don't worry, everything's gonna be just fine.
我是米勒醫生,莫妮卡說你有點緊張。不過別擔心,不會有事的。
Rachel: So we're done then!
那就結束吧。
Dr. Miller: Almost! But, first, we gotta start.
還差一點,我們要先開始。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Dr. Miller: This is a glaucoma test. Rachel: Uh-huh.
這是青光眼測試。嗯哼。
Dr. Miller: Sit down.
請坐。
Rachel: Ok.
好吧。
Dr. Miller: Put your chin here. Now, you'll feel a small puff of air in each eye.
把臉頰放在這里。好,眼睛會有風吹的感覺。
Rachel: What? !
什么?
Monica: A small puff of air, now come on!
一點點的風啦,你快點!
Dr. Miller: Here we go.
開始。
Rachel: All right.
好吧。
Dr. Miller: 1...2...3!
一、二、三……!
Rachel: Ok. I'm sorry. All right, just- I'm gonna stay in here this time. Ok.
抱歉……好吧。我這次不會動。
Dr. Miller: Ready?
好了嗎?
Rachel: Uh-huh.
嗯哼。
Dr. Miller: 1...2...
一、二……
Rachel: I'm sorry.
抱歉。
Monica: You know what, I'm gonna hold her head.
我來抓她頭好了。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Dr. Miller: That's ok.
不用了。
Monica: Ok.
好。
Rachel: Ok. Ok!
好了。
Dr. Miller: 1...2!
一、二……
Rachel: I'm sorry.
對不起。
Dr. Miller: You know what? You're young; you probably don't have glaucoma.
你還年輕,應該沒有青光眼。
Rachel: Ok! So, it was very, very nice to meet you sir and Ow! Hey! What are you doing? ! Are you crazy!
太好了,很高興認識您!你在干嘛?你瘋了不成?
Dr. Miller: Ok. You've got a small, minor infection in that left eye. I want you to take these drops three times a day for a week and you'll be as good as new.
好,你的左眼有些微感染。這眼藥水一天點三次,連續一周你就宛如新生了。
Rachel: Yeah, no, I don't-I don't put things in my eye.
我不把任何東西放進眼睛里。
Dr. Miller: Ok then, I guess we'll see you back here in three months.
那好吧,三個月后再見。
Rachel: Great!
太好了!
Dr. Miller: And I'll fit you for a glass eye.
我到時幫你裝上玻璃假眼。
Rachel: Ok, just give me the damn drops!
好啦,把那死眼藥水給我!
Monica: Dr. Miller? P E C F D.
米勒醫生?P、E、C、F、D。
Dr. Miller: Very good Monica! You know where they are.
莫妮卡,棒極了。你知道獎品放在哪里。
Monica: I sure do!
我當然知道!
Monica: And you don't get one.
你沒有!
Rachel: You know, I-I gotta tell ya, those eye drops are a miracle. My eye is a 100% better.
那眼藥水實在是太神奇了,我的眼睛百分之百好了。
Monica: They're still in my coat.
眼藥水還放在我的外套里。
Rachel: Damn!
可惡!
Chandler: Hey!
嗨!
Joey: Hey! You ready to go?
準備好上路了沒?
Chandler: Yeah, listen, how cold is it gonna be there? Do I need a coat or will all these sweater vests be enough?
好了,不過那邊會有多冷?我要帶外套,還是帶這些毛衣就夠了?
Chandler: What?
怎么了?
Monica: I love you.
我愛你。
Joey: Man, I wish Ross was coming with us! You know? I'm gonna miss him!
真希望羅斯也能一起去!我一定會很想念他的!
Phoebe: Thanks a lot! I just got that jerk out of my mind!
真是多謝你了!我才剛把那個混蛋給忘掉!
Chandler: Hey, so where're we staying? Is the movie putting us up in a big hotel suite?
我們住哪里?電影公司招待的飯店大套房?
Joey: Uh no, not really. It's an independent film you know? So we don't have a real big budget. I figured I'd just stay in your room.
不算是,這是獨立制片的電影,沒有大預算。我想我住你房間好了。
Chandler: I see, but once you get your first paycheck you'll be springing for a big hotel suite, right? I mean, lead in a movie, they must be paying you a lot?
但等你拿到酬勞之后,你會請我住飯店大套房吧?主演電影的片酬一定不少吧?
Joey: Oh yeah! Check this out. For every dollar Shutter Speed makes, one penny of it goes right in Joey's pocket.
是的,“極限速度”每賺一塊錢,喬伊就能分到百分之一。
Chandler: So you don't get paid unless the movie makes money?
所以電影賺錢你才有錢拿?
Joey: Did you not hear the plot of the movie? "She's been dead for ten years." I'm gonna be a millionaire!
你不知道這電影的情節嗎?“貝絲已經過世十年了”。我就快變成百萬富翁了!
Ross: Hey!
嗨!
Joey: Hey!
嗨!
Ross: I just wanna say goodbye to you guys, and to see if you guys will place a little bet for me, huh? Twenty bucks on black 15.
我只是要來跟你們說個再見,順便托你們幫我下個注,20美元押黑色15號。
Joey: You got it!
沒問題!
Ross: All right!
好!
Ross: You remember the number, right?
你記得號碼吧?
Joey: Yeah black 13.
記得,黑色13號。
Ross: Black 15! !!
黑色15號啦!
Joey: You got it.
沒問題。
Chandler & Joey: Bye-bye!
再見!
All: Bye you guys!
再見!
Monica: I wanna say goodbye at the car! Chandler: Ok!
我去車子那里替你送行!好!
Joey: Anybody wanna say goodbye to me at the car?
誰要去車子那里替我送行?
Rachel: Oh, honey, I'll say goodbye to you at the car if you don't mind the pus.
我可以替你送行,只要你不介意我眼睛化膿。
Joey: See you!
再見!
Rachel: Well, wait a minute! A little pus is good! It means it's healing!
等等,化膿是好現象,表示快要好了!
Ross: Hey Pheebs, whatcha reading? Pheebs? Hello? Phoebe? Phoe-Phoebe! Come on!
菲比,你在看什么?菲比?嗨?菲比?……菲比?別鬧了啦!
Phoebe: Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see you there.
抱歉,我不知道你在這里。
Ross: Pheebs, are you, are you mad at me, or something? Cause if you are, please, tell me what it is I did!
菲比,你在生我的氣嗎?我做了什么讓你生氣的事?
Phoebe: Well, if you don't know I can't help you.
你不知道,我也幫不了你。
Ross: Well, I don't know.
我是不知道啊。
Phoebe: Well, I can't help you.
那我也無能為力了。