Joey, would you slow down? They're not gonna be sold out of papers at one o'clock in the morning.
你慢一點,報紙不會在半夜一點就全部賣光的。
I'm excited! I've never gotten reviewed before.
我好興奮的!這是第一次有我的劇評。
You were so amazing as the king. I was really impressed, I was.
你演國王演得太精彩了!我非常欣賞,真的。
Although, you know what? You might want to consider wearing underwear next time.
不過你知道嗎?我覺得下一次啊,你應該考慮要穿穿內褲。
Yeah, 'cause when you sat down on your throne you could kind of see your...royal subject.
因為當你坐在王位上的時候,觀眾可以看到你的…龍根子。
Come on, no one wore underwear back then. I'm sure the critics appreciated your authenticity. Nice genitals by the way.
那個年代沒有人穿內褲的,我相信評論家會欣賞你真實的表演。順便說一句,生殖器不錯。
Thanks man! Here it is, here it is. The only thing worse than the mindless, adolescent direction was Joseph Tribbiani's disturbingly unskilled portrayal of the king.
謝啦兄弟。有了,有了!“唯一比沒大腦又孩子氣的導演還要爛的是…喬伊崔比亞尼對國王的超級遜的糟糕詮釋。”
OK, look, that is one guy's opinion, alright. Pheebs, read yours.
那只是一個人的意見好吧。菲比,念你的。
OK. The only thing worse than the mindless, adolescent direction was Joseph Tribbiani...
“唯一比沒大腦又孩子氣的導演,還要爛的是喬伊崔比亞尼…”
Does anyone have one from a different paper? Ross, read yours.
有人念一念別家的報紙嗎?羅斯,念你的。
I don't want to.
我不太想念誒。
The only enjoyable moment is when the king is beheaded and he can speak no more.
唯一有趣的時刻是,當國王被砍頭不能再講話的時候。
Joey, honey, they don't know what they're talking about. Yeah.
喬伊,親愛的,他們根本不懂他們在講什么。對。
Maybe they do. I've been doing this ten years and I haven't gotten anywhere. There's gotta be a reason.
或許他們是對的。我已經演了十年都還沒有混出名堂,這絕對是有原因的啊。
Come on. Maybe you're just, uhhh...paying your dues.
別這樣嘛兄弟,你現在只是處在耕耘階段。
No, no, no, it's, it's too hard. It's not worth it. I quit.
不,不不...太難了,也不值得,我不干了。
Come on, Joey! It's crazy.
別這樣啊喬伊,別說胡話了。
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait one minute. Wait a minute. I believe this will change your mind.
等等等等,等一下!你聽了這個包你會回心轉意的。
In a mediocre play, Joseph Tribbiana was able to achieve brilliant new levels of...continued on page 153...sucking.
在這出平庸的戲里,喬伊崔比亞尼成功地躍上另一層美妙而又新興的…接153頁…爛境界。
Well, was there anything else you ever wanted to be?
那,還有什么是你一直想干的嗎?
I don't know. When I was little, I wanted to be a veterinarian, but then I found out you had to put your hands into the cows and stuff.
我不知道。小的時候,我的志愿是當一名獸醫。然后我發現我必須要把手伸到牛肚子里面什么的。
Hiiiiii.
嗨。
Hey...
嗨。
Areare you OK?
你還好嗎?
Yeah, yeah, just a tough day at work, you know. A stegosaurus fell over, trapped a kid.
好,好,只是今天工作的水深火熱你們知道么。劍龍倒了,困住了一個小孩。
Whoa, whoa, I know this jacket, this is, thFun Bobby's jacket! Where is he, what. He, he's here, isn't he?
噢噢,我認得這件夾克!這是搞笑巴比的夾克!他在哪里?他在這兒,對不對?
Maybe.
或許吧。
Don't toy with me.
別耍我。
Geller!
蓋勒老兄!
Hey, Fun Bobby!
嗨,搞笑巴比!
Hey. Whoa, hey, you've been working out, huh?
喔,你有去健身啊?
Not at all! I love this guy. Hey, I was so psyched to hear you're back with my sister!
才沒有呢!我愛這家伙。好高興聽到你跟我妹妹又在一起了。
You and me both.
我們都好高興。
Hey, so what'd I miss, what'd I miss, come on?
我錯過了什么,快點告訴我?
Oh, we were just trying to make Joey feel better.
我們在試著讓喬伊覺得好過一點。
Hey, do you need me to pick you up?
需要我把你舉起來嗎?
No, I'm all right man, really.
不,我沒事了兄弟,真的。
No, I'm picking you up.
不,我就要把你舉起來!
Hey no, seriously, I don't need you to pick me...Alright! It still works.
不,認真的,我不需要你把我舉… 好吧,這招還是管用!
OK, now before I go, does anybody else need to be picked up? I'm still gonna go.
在我走之前,還有誰想要被我舉起來?我還是走好了。
OK, I'll see you later baby.
好的,待會兒見寶貝。
Uh, public display of affection coming up. You can avert your eyes.
我們要公開親熱了,大家的眼睛請回避一下。
See you. Bye! See you later!
回見!再見!
Fun Bobby is so great.
搞笑巴比好棒!
Oh, isn't he? Oh, you know, I really think this time it may work with him.
是吧是吧!你知道么,我真的認為我們這次會定下來。
I mean, he just makes me feel so good and I've been feeling so lousy, you know, last couple of months, no job, no boyfriend. Well, at least my cup is half full.
他讓我覺得好棒,而且過去兩個月我一直覺得好郁悶,沒有工作,也沒有男朋友。至少現在我的杯子滿了一半啦。
Half full of looooovvvvve.
半杯子的“愛~~~”。
And for our twoweek anniversary, he's gonna take me to his cousin's cabin for the weekend.
在我們戀愛兩周慶的時候,他會帶我去他表哥的小木屋度過整個周末。
Cabin of loooooovvvvve.
“愛~~~”的小屋。
We went through a lot of wine tonight, you guys.
我們今晚喝了好多酒啊伙伴們。
Really? I only had two glasses.
真的嘛?我才喝了兩杯。
I just had a glass.
我只喝了一杯。
Two.
兩杯。
I had one glass.
我喝了一杯。
I had about a mugful in this lovely 'I got boned at the Museum of Natural History' mug.
我用這只可愛的“我在自然歷史博物館被去骨了”的杯子喝了一杯。
OK, so that's...that's what, two bottles? And yet somehow we went through five?
這么說的話,頂多兩瓶。可是這里怎么有五個瓶子?
Oh!
噢...
So what. So he drank a lot tonight.
那又怎么樣,他今晚喝的多了些。
Yeah but, you know, now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever seen Fun Bobby without a...a drink in his hand.
是呀,不過現在我想起來…我記得搞笑巴比從來酒不離手。
Yeah. Oh, OOh, yeah, you know, did you notice how he always starts his stories with, um, OK, 'I was so wasted,' or, 'Oh, we were so bummed,' or, um, ooh, ooh, 'So I wake up, and I'm in this dumpster in Connecticut.'
對!!你們有沒有注意過,他故事的開頭總是,呃…“我喝得爛醉了”或者是“我們大醉”或者是“我醒來以后發現我躺在康涅狄格州的一輛垃圾車里”。
Monica, have you ever been with him when he wasn't drinking?
莫妮卡,你們約會時他有沒喝酒的時候嗎?
Well, we just happen to go to a lot of places where you might drink. I mean, how do you go to a wine tasting without having a drink? Or...or to a club, or to the...zoo.
我們只是恰巧去的都是會喝酒的地方。我是說你去品酒會,怎么可能不來杯酒。或者是去俱樂部,或是去…動物園。
Thanks. Rach, does this have nonfat milk?
瑞秋,這里面有沒有脫脂奶?
Ehhhummmm, II don't know, why don't you taste it.
我不知道,你嘗嘗看吧。
Mmmm, no.
不是的。
Oh well, too late, sorry, you already had some.
太遲了,抱歉,你已經喝過了。
What'd you say we make these, uh, coffees Irish?
我們把這都弄成愛爾蘭咖啡,(里面摻有威士忌)怎么樣?
Um, cake.
哦,蛋糕!
Yeah, we're gonna...we're gonna get some cake.
對,我們要去拿些蛋糕。
You know what? It seems like you've been making an awful lot of stuff Irish lately.
我發現你最近好像把很多東西,都弄成愛爾蘭式的。
Well, I would make them Belgian, but the waffles are hard to get into that flask.
我很想弄成比利時式的,可是餅干很難塞進酒瓶子里。
Bobby.
巴比。
Yeah, OK.
唉,好吧。
Look, maybe this is none of my business, or maybe it is, I don't know...but, uh, I'm kinda worried about you.
聽著,這或許不關我的事,或許有關,我也不知道。但是我有點擔心你。
OK, look, this isn't the first time somebody's said something to me about this, but, I don't know...I always made excuses about it, like...uhhh...'I'm just a social drinker,' or, 'Come on, it's Flag Day.'
這不是第一次,有人跟我說過這件事情了。但是,我也不知道…我老是為自己找一些借口,比如“跟朋友在一起才喝”或“來嘛,今天是國慶節!”。
So, what are you saying now?
那你現在怎么說呢?
I guess I'm saying, I'll try and quit. I kinda like that you worry about me.
我猜我要說…我會嘗試著戒酒,我有點喜歡你擔心我的樣子。
Sooo, what's going on, huh?
怎么啦,發生什么事了?
I, am gonna try and quit drinking.
我要試著戒酒了。
Ohhh, why?
哦,為什么啊?
Hey.
嗨。
Guess who's back in show business.
猜猜誰又重回演藝圈了?
Ohh, ohh, Lorne Greene?
哦哦,羅倫格林嗎?
No, no, Pheebs. You know why? 'Cause he's dead.
不不,菲比,你知道為什么嗎?因為他已經死了。
Oh, no.
哦不。
OK, I guess this is gonna seem kinda bittersweet now, but...Joey, that's who.
我猜這似乎有點苦樂參半了,是喬伊!
Yeah, my agent just called me with an audition for Days of Our Lives!
是啊,我經紀人剛剛叫我去“我們的日子”試鏡!
Kick ass!
太牛掰了!
Here's to Joey! Here Joey!
敬喬伊!
Oh, well, we have to celebrate. You know what we should do? We should do, like, a soap opera theme.
那我們必須要慶祝一下!你知道我們該怎么做嘛?我們應該開個肥皂劇主題派對。
Hey, yeah...we could all sleep together and then one of us could get amnesia.
對,我們可以一起上床,然后我們中的一個人可以得失憶(肥皂劇慣用情節)。
Hey Rach, what time do you get off? We're all gonna do something tonight.
瑞秋,你什么時候下班?我們晚上一起做點什么吧。
Umm.... well, actually I'm already done, but I...I kinda got plans.
額,事實上,我已經下班了,但我有其他計劃了。
You have other friends?
你難道有別的朋友?
Yeah...I, uhh...I have a...I have a date.
對,我…我有一個約會。
What?
什么?
You have a date?
你有約會?
Yes. I have a date.
是的,我有個約會。
With a man?
跟男人?
No with a crouton. What? What is so strange for me having a date?
不,跟一個烤面包。怎么了啊?我有約會有什么可奇怪的。
With a crouton?
跟烤面包?
Rach, what about Ross? I mean, are you still mad at him 'cause he made that list about you?
那羅斯怎么辦?你還在為他列單子的事在生他氣嗎?
Noooo, no, I'm not mad at him. I'm. . I'm not really anything at him anymore.
不…我不生他氣了。我對他什么感覺也沒有了。
What are you talking about?
你在胡說些什么啊?
I don't know. Whatwhatever I was feeling, I'm...not.
我不知道。不管我從前怎么樣,現在我…沒那種感覺了。
But you guys came so close.
但你倆就差一點點了。
Oh, I know, I'm sorry, you guys. You're just gonna have to get used to the fact that I will not be dating Ross.
我知道,對不起啦各位。你們必須得習慣,我不會跟羅斯約會這個事實。
Here he is. Hi. Guys, this is Russ.
他來了。各位,這是洛斯。
Hhhhiiiii.
嗨...
Estelle Leonard Talent Agency! Oh Stanley, would you stop calling me already? No, nononono. I'm not saying you're not talented. You're very talented.
艾斯黛·雷納德明星經紀公司。哦塞米,你能不能別再給我打電話了?不不不,我不是說你沒才華,你非常有才華。
It's just with the bird dead and all, there's very little act left. Oh, honey, give me a break, will ya? Ohhh, ooh, I'll talk to you later.
只是那只鳥死了之后,你剩下的戲份就很少了。親愛的,放我一馬,好嗎?我等會兒再打給你。
Well, there's my favorite client. So tell me darling, how was the audition?
哦我最喜愛的客戶來了。告訴我親愛的,試鏡結果如何?
Well, I think it went pretty well. I. . I got a callback for Thursday.
我覺得進行得滿順利的。他們要我周四復試。
Joey, have you ever seen me ecstatic?
喬伊,你見過我心醉神迷嗎?
No.
沒有。
Well, here it is.
那你見識看看。
OK, uh.... listen, there's something I wanna talk to you about. The network casting lady...
對了,我想跟你談談電視臺的選角女士…
Oh, isn't Lori a doll?
哦羅莉是不是很棒?
Yeah, yeah, she is great, but...I kinda got the feeling that she was sorta...coming on to me.
是的,她是很棒。可是…我覺得她好像對我有那么一點點意思。
And I definitely would get the part if I would've...you know...if I would've sent the Little General in.
我覺得如果派我的“小將軍”出馬的話,我肯定就能得到那個角色。
Oh, I see. Well, I'm just gonna put in a call here and we'll find out what's going on and straighten it out. Yeah, hi, Lori please.
我懂了!我現在就打個電話…把事情搞清楚,看看究竟是怎么回事。你好啊,請接羅莉。
Hi darling. So how about Joey Tribbiani for the part of the cab driver, isn't he terrific? Uhhuuuuh. Uhhuuuuh. OK, doll. Talk to you later. Yeah, you're gonna have to sleep with her.
嗨親愛的!喬伊崔比亞尼演計程車司機那個角色怎么樣?他是不是太棒了?好的寶貝我們等會兒再談。對,你必須跟她上床。
What's the matter?
你怎么了?
Fun Bobby.
是搞笑巴比。
What, isn't he sober?
怎么?他又喝酒了?
Oh, he's sober alright. Just turns out that Fun Bobby was fun for a reason.
他是沒喝酒。只是我發現,搞笑巴比搞笑是有原因的。
Ohhh, OK.
好吧。
All right, here you go, sweetie.
拿去吧,親愛的。
Thanks. You wanna hear something funny?
謝了。要不要聽一個有趣的故事?
Oh God, yes!
哦上帝啊,要!
There are no hardware stores open past midnight in the Village.
只要一過了午夜,這附近的五金行就全都關門了。
That is funny.
好好笑哦。
I needed to buy a hammer the other night, and I'm out walking around the neighborhood, and I'm walking, and I'm walking, and I'm walking, and I'm walking....
前幾天晚上我需要買一把錘子,我就出去在這附近逛了一逛。我一直走,一直走,一直走,一直走…
Ok so you were saying you were walking.
好了,你是說你一直在走?
but apparently there are no hardware stores open past midnight in the Village.
但是顯然,這附近所有的五金行,一過了午夜之后都關門了。
Huh, soso it's a helpful fact as well as funny.
這真是個有幫助的事實,而且也很搞笑。
Ahhh, say honey, don't you have to be at your interview now?
親愛的,你不是該去面試了嗎?
Oh yeah.
是啊。
See you guys.
再見各位。
Bye...ridiculously dull Bobby.
拜拜…無聊至極的巴比。
Oh...my...God.
老天啊!
It's not that bad.
也沒那么糟啦。
Not that bad? Did you not hear the hammer story?
沒那么糟?你難道沒有聽到剛剛那個錘子的故事嗎?
OK, OK, don't get all squinky.
好嘛好嘛,別那么挑剔嘛。
Maybe it was just the kind of story where you have to be there.
也許你只有身歷其境才會覺得好笑啊。
But I'm gonna be there...for the rest of my life. I mean, I can't break up with him. I'm the one who made him quit drinking. He's dull because of me.
但我下半輩子都會身歷其境啊!我不能跟他分手,是我叫他戒的酒。他是因為我才變得這么無聊的。
All right, don't say that. He's probably always been dull. You just, you know, set it free.
好了,別這么說了。也許他一直很無聊的,你只是…把那個無聊的他解放了。