日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第二季 > 正文

老友記 第2季:第9集 菲比的爸爸(下)

來源:可可英語 編輯:alice ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Chandler:"Brake, left. Gas, right"?

左剎車,右油門?
Phoebe: Uh-huh, yeah, that's my cheat sheet.
對,我的小抄。
Chandler: Where's my seat belt?
安全帶呢?
Phoebe: Oh, no no, that side doesn't have one, the paramedics had to cut through it.
你那邊沒有了,被救護人員剪開了。
Chandler: Hey! -Joey: Hey.
嗨!-嗨。
Ross: Come on, just tell me, please, please.
告訴我嘛,拜托…
Monica: For the sixteenth time, no...I do not think you're obsessive.
這是第十六次了:不,我不認為你鉆牛角尖。
Rachel: Oh, gosh, it's hot in here.
天哪,這里怎么這么熱啊。
Monica: Rach, get the heat. Ross, could you turn the heat down please?
麻煩把暖氣關小,羅斯,把暖氣關小。
Ross: Sure. By the way, there's a difference between being obsessive and...
好,兩個之間是有差別…
Monica: Ross, the heat!
羅斯,暖氣!
Ross: Fine, OK! Heat, heat, heat, and I'm the obsessive one. OK, this way is on, so this is...off.
好,暖氣…還說我鉆牛角尖?好吧,往這邊是開。往這邊是…關。
Rachel: Did you just break the radiator?
你是否把暖氣弄壞了?
Ross: No, no, I was turning the knob and, and...here it is.
沒有,我不過是轉了開關…結果就掉了。
Monica: Well put it back.
那就裝回去啊。
Ross: It uhh, it won't go back.
裝不回去了。
Rachel: I'll call the super.
我打電話給管理員。
Monica: Here, let me try.
來,我來試試。
Ross: Oh, oh that's right, forgot about your ability to fuse metal.
對了,我忘了你融合金屬的能力了。
Monica: Hey, it's Funny's cousin, Not Funny.
嘿,真是好笑的表親…不好笑。
Rachel: Hi, Mr. Treeger, hi, it's Rachel Green from upstairs. Yes, somebody, uh, broke our knob on the radiator and it's really hot in here.
崔格先生?我是樓上的瑞秋格林。對,有人弄壞,我們暖氣的開關了…我們這里好熱。
Rachel: Yes, it's, it's hot enough to bake cookies. Well, do you think we could have a new one by 6?
對,熱到可以烤餅干了,你想你能在六點以前換好嗎?
Rachel: What, no, no, Tuesday, we can't wait until Tuesday, we're having a party tonight.
什么?不,不,星期二,我們等不到那個時候。我們今晚有派對。
Ross: OK, tip the man.
好吧,給他小費。
Monica: No, if he doesn't like our cookies, too bad, I am not gonna be blackmailed. Look if worse comes to worst, it gets a little warm, we'll call it a theme party.
不,不喜歡我們的餅干就算了吧,我才不要任人勒索呢。這里有點熱…就改成主題派對好了。
Ross: Hey, here's a theme: Come on in, live like bacon.
這下有主題了:“請進,來當培根火腿吧”。
Phoebe: Ooh, this is it, 74.
就是這里了,74號。
Chandler: Oh, so that's what this is for.
長途跋涉為這個。
Phoebe: Wow, this is it, I'm gonna meet my dad. This is like the biggest thing ever, huh.
就是這里了,我要見到我爸爸了。這真是前所未有的大事。
Chandler: Yeah.
對。
Joey: Sure is.
說得沒錯。
Phoebe: OK, here I go. I'm going in.
好了,我要進去了。
Chandler: Alright.
好啊。
Joey: Good luck Pheebs.
一切順利哦。
Phoebe: OK, here I go...here I go...I'm going.
好了,我走了,我走了,我要走了。
Rachel: Hi, welcome to our tropical Christmas party. You can put your coats and sweaters and pants and shirts in the bedroom.
歡迎光臨我們的熱帶圣誕派對。外套,毛衣,長褲跟襯衫,請放在臥室里面。
Ross: It's hard to tell because I'm sweating, but I use exactly what the gel bottle says, an amount about the size of a pea. How, how can that be too much?
我在冒汗,所以看不出來…但我完全遵照,瓶上指示的用量。一顆豆子大小的份量而已,那怎么會太多呢?
Monica: Ice, ice, ice squares anyone? Take a napkin. Alright.
冰塊?誰要冰塊?拿張餐巾。
Ross: Monica, Monica, your guest are turning into jerky, OK?
莫妮卡?莫妮卡?你的客人都快變成牛肉干了。
Monica: Really? I'm perfectly comfortable. Hey, hey, hey, get in line buddy, I was next.
真的?我覺得舒服得很。排隊呀,兄弟,換我了。
Rachel: Mr. Treeger.
崔格先生。
Mr. Treeger: Uhh, you said there was a party.
你說有派對啊?
Rachel: Oh, yeah, well hey, welcome to our sauna.
歡迎光臨我們的桑拿聚會。
Mr. Treeger: Ahh, is it hot? My body always stays cool, probably 'cause I have so much skin. Hey, cheese!
很熱嗎?我從來不覺得熱,說不定是因為我皮太厚了。乳酪!
Ross: Alright, alright, here's the chance. Monica give him cash, Rachel, give him your earrings. Something, now, anything.
好吧,好吧,機會來了。莫妮卡,給他現金,瑞秋,把你的耳環給他,快啊,任何東西都給他!
Monica: No, I will not cave.
不,我不屈服。
Rachel: Yeah, I'm with Mon.
對,我也是。
Ross: Alright, alright, you know how you say I never seize the day? Well, alright, even though he's your super, I'm seizing. Mr. Treeger, huh, here is 50 bucks, merry Christmas.
好吧… 你說我從不把握機會?他雖然是你們的管理員,我也要把握一下。崔格先生?這里是50塊錢,圣誕快樂。
Mr. Treeger: Oh wow, I didn't get you anything. Here's five back.
我沒有準備你的禮物,送你5塊錢好了。
Ross: No no, no, that, that's your Christmas tip, alright. Oh, hey, do you think there's a chance you could fix that radiator now?
不,那是你的圣誕紅包。你認為你可不可以,現在把暖氣給修好?
Mr. Treeger: No can do, like I told the girl, I can't get a new knob until Tuesday.
沒辦法,我已經說過了…星期二才拿得到新的開關。
Monica: Ross.
羅斯?
Ross: Yeah.
嗯。
Monica: Looks like he's playing baseball.
看來他在玩棒球哦。
Ross: You mean hardball?
你要說硬式棒球嗎?
Monica: Whatever.
隨便啦。
Rachel: What'cha gonna do?
你打算怎么樣呢?
Ross: Excuse me, I'm seizing. Mr. Treeger, here's another 50, happy Hanukkah. Will uh, will this help with the knob getting?
抱歉,我還要努力一下。崔格先生?我再給你五十,光明節(猶太人的節日)快樂。這樣我們是不是,可以拿到新的開關了呢?
Mr. Treeger: No, the place is not open till Tuesday. Am I not saying it right?
不行,那家店星期二才會開門。我的發音不標準嗎?
Monica: So, wait, you really did like my cookies?
你真的喜歡我的餅干嗎?
Mr. Treeger: Oh, yeah, they were so personal, really showed you cared.
是呀,那好溫暖哦,真的表示你的關心。
Rachel: Nice seizing...gel boy.
把握得好…發膠男。
Mr. Treeger: So, uh, is this, uh, mistletoe?
這是檞寄生,沒錯吧?
Rachel: Huh-huh, no act--no, uhh, that, that is basil.
不,那個叫…叫羅勒
Mr. Treeger: Ahh, if it was mistletoe, I was gonna kiss ya.
如果是檞寄生,我就要親你了。
Rachel: Huh-hoo, yeah, no, it's still basil.
不,那還是羅勒。
Phoebe: OK.
好。
Joey: How far'd you get?
你走到哪里啊?
Phoebe: Mailbox.
信箱。
Chandler: All right, we're getting closer. -Phoebe: Uh-huh.
有進步了。-嗯哼。
Joey: Pheebs, what's going on?
菲比,你怎么了?
Phoebe: No, it's just like, ya know, it's a whole mess of stuff, you know.
其實原因很多啦,你知道的。
Phoebe:'Cause, like yesterday, you know, my dad was this, like, famous Burma tree surgeon guy and, you know, now he's a, a pharmacist guy and...
昨天,我爸爸他還是一個,名聞遐邇的緬甸樹醫。可是他現在,卻變成一個藥劑師了…
Joey: Well, maybe he's, maybe he's this really cool pharmacist guy.
或許他是一個,很酷的藥劑師也說不定。
Phoebe: Yeah, maybe, yeah. You know, and, and I'll knock on the door and, and he'll hug me and I'll have a dad.
對,或許,對,然后我會跑去敲他的門…他會擁抱我,我會有個爸爸。
Phoebe: You know and I'll, I'll go to his pharmacy and everyone will be really nice to me 'cause, you know, I'm Franks daughter.
然后大家都會親切地對待我…因為我是弗蘭克的女兒。
Chandler: Well, so why not go knock?
那就快去敲門哪。
Phoebe: Well, 'cause, I mean, what if, what if he's not this great dad guy? I mean, what if, what if he's just still the dirtbag who ran out on my mom and us?
如果他沒有那么棒呢?如果他還是那個,拋妻棄子的渾球呢?
Chandler and Joey: Yeah. Um.
對...
Phoebe: You know what? I've already lost a fake dad this week and I don't think I'm ready to lose a real one.
你知道嗎?我這個禮拜,已經失去一個假爸爸了。我不想再失去一個真的爸爸。
Joey: Pheebs, that's OK. You took a big step today.
菲比,沒關系啦,你已經跨了一大步了。
Phoebe: Yeah?
有么?
Chandler: Yeah. And someday when you're ready, you'll make it past the hedges.
有一天當你準備好的時候,你就會越過那片籬笆了。
Joey: Yeah, and when you do, he'll be lucky to have you.
那個時候他會有幸得到你。
Phoebe: You guys. I'm sorry about your shopping.
你們…抱歉,你們來不及購物了。
Chandler: Oh, that's OK, we'll figure something out.
沒關系,會有辦法的。
Joey: Uh, listen Pheebs, I know you're not going in there but do you think it'd be alright if I went in and used his bathroom? Oh, that's fine, never mind. Cool, snow, kinda like a blank canvas.
我知道你不要進去…不過你想我可不可以進去,跟他借一下洗手間?沒關系,算了。酷耶,下雪了!像空白的畫布。
Chandler: Ho, ho, ho, holy crap is it hot in here!
該死,這里面好熱啊!
Joey: Really, hey, you mind if I turn the heat down?
介意我把暖氣關小嗎?
Monica: Hey, we could've used that kind of thinking earlier.
我們怎么都沒想到呢。
Ross: Hey, Pheebs, how'd it go.
菲比,結果怎么樣?
Phoebe: Oh, I couldn't go in.
我沒有辦法進去。
Monica: Oh, honey, I'm sorry.
好可惜喔。
Ross: Are you okay?
你還好嗎?
Phoebe: Yeah, yeah, no it's OK, 'cause, I mean, I know he's there, so, that's enough for now.
好,沒關系。因為我知道他在哪兒,現在只要那樣就夠了。
Chandler: Hey, guys, it's after midnight, merry Christmas everyone.
各位,過十二點了,祝大家圣誕快樂。
All: Oh, right! Merry Christmas!
圣誕快樂!
Joey: Hey, Monica, the knob was broken so I just turned it off from underneath, I hope that's all right.
開關壞了,所以我從下面關掉了,希望不會有問題。
Monica: Ahh thanks!
謝謝!
Chandler: Ok that just leaves the gifts from Joey and Chandler.
就剩下喬伊和錢德的禮物了。
Joey: Rach, these are for you.
瑞秋,送你的。
Rachel: Wiper blades. I don't even have a car.
汽車雨刷,我連車都沒有。
Joey: No, but with this new car smell, you'll think you do.
對呀,但加上這個汽車芳香劑,你會以為你有。
Chandler: OK, Pheebs, your turn.
菲比,換你了。
Phoebe: Ahh, toilet seat covers! Is that what you were doing while I was getting gas?
馬桶紙墊啊!我去加油的時候,你們就去買這個嗎?
Joey: Uh-huh.
嗯哼。
Phoebe: You guuuyys.
你們兩個真好!
Joey: And for Ross, Mr. Sweet-tooth.
至于羅斯,甜食先生。
Ross: You got me a cola drink?
你們送我一瓶可樂?
Chandler: And, a lemon lime.
還有檸檬味的。
Ross: Well this, this is too much, I feel like I should get you another sweater.
簡直太…太厚禮了吧,我應該再送你們一件毛衣。
Chandler: And last but not least.
還有一個很有價值的…
Joey: They're ribbed for your pleasure.
加紋讓你更有快感。(安全套)

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
brake [breik]

想一想再看

n. 閘,剎車,制動器
v. 剎車

 
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 圖形,數字,形狀; 人物,外形,體型
v

聯想記憶
baseball ['beis.bɔ:l]

想一想再看

n. 棒球

聯想記憶
pharmacist ['fɑ:məsist]

想一想再看

n. 藥劑師,藥商

聯想記憶
canvas ['kænvəs]

想一想再看

n. 帆布,(帆布)畫布,油畫

 
mailbox ['meilbɔks]

想一想再看

n. 郵筒,郵箱

 
theme [θi:m]

想一想再看

n. 題目,主題

 
fuse [fju:z]

想一想再看

n. 保險絲,引線,導火線
vt. 熔化,融合

 
tropical ['trɔpikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 熱帶的,炎熱的,熱帶植物的

 
surgeon ['sə:dʒən]

想一想再看

n. 外科醫生

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 女公安毛片免费观看| 真实游戏在线| 全国精神病查询系统官网| 狂魔电影| 十大高蛋白食物蔬菜| 红海行动2蛟龙行动电影在线观看| 粉嫩在线| 宫心计1电视剧全集免费高清国语| 协议过户什么意思| 快点啊啊啊| 今日航班一览表| 电车摩女| 陈奂生上城| 男同操男同| 伊人春色在线观看视频| 电影《瞬间》| 母亲电影韩国完整版免费观看| 少女模特电影| 微信头像图片2024最新好看| 头文字d里演员表| 美腿丝袜高跟三级视频| 《密爱》| 李轻扬| 麻仓桃| 建设工程档案归档整理规范| 美女网站在线观看| 搜狐视频在线观看电视剧免费下载| 感恩节电影恐怖片| 在灿烂阳光下歌谱完整| overwatch| 老公看你的| 高达w| 捆绑vk视频| 陈雨田| 连城诀1-40集全集免费| 六一儿童节幕后换演出服| 眼睛胬肉手术多久恢复| 俗世乐土| 南来北往演员| 湖北特产| 红蔷薇 电视剧|