日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第二季 > 正文

老友記 第2季:第8集 清單(下)

來源:可可英語 編輯:alice ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Joey: Well, go hug her, for God's sakes!

看在老天的份上,去抱抱她呀。
Rachel: Really? -Ross: Really. It's always been you, Rach.
真的?-真的,我愛的一直是你。
Rachel: Oh, God. Oh, this is good. This is really good. -Ross: I know. I know. It's almost....
天啊。這真好,這真的很好。-我知道……幾乎……
Ross: What do you say we go take a walk? Just us. Not them.
我們出去走一走怎么樣?就我們兩個人,沒有他們。
Rachel: Okay, let me get my coat. -Ross: Okay. No, hey! Whoa. Whoa. I'll get your coat. -Rachel: Okay.
好,我去拿外套。-好,不……我幫你拿 -好。
Rachel: He's going to get my coat. He's going to get my coat, Joey!
他去幫我拿外套,他去幫我拿外套,喬伊。
Rachel: Joey, I can't believe this! This is unbelievable!
喬伊,我不敢相信這個!我真不敢相信!
Rachel: What's that? -Chandler: What? Nothing!
那是什么?-什么?沒什么。
Rachel: I saw my name. What is it? -Chandler: No, no, see? See?
我看到我的名字,是什么?-不,不,你看……
Chandler: Hey. It's printing! Hey, it's printing!
在印了在印了!
Rachel: What is it? Let me see!
那是什么嘛?給我看。
Ross: Hey, someone order a coat?
有人訂了件外套嗎?
Rachel: Ross, Chandler wrote something about me on hie computer and he won't let me see.
羅斯,錢德在電腦上寫了關于我的事還不讓我看。
Ross: He won't? He won't!
他有嗎?他沒有!
Ross: Because isn't that...the short story you were writing? -Chandler: Yes, it is a short story, that I was writing.
因為那是不是……你正在寫的短篇故事。-對,那是一篇我正在寫的……短篇故事。
Rachel: And I'm in it? Let me read it. -All: No!
里面有我?那讓我看啊。-不!
Rachel: Come on! -Joey: Hey, why don't you read it to her? -Chandler: All right.
好啦。-干脆你念給她聽好了。-好吧。
Chandler:"It was summer. And it was hot. Rachel was there. A lonely gray couch. 'Oh, look!' cried Ned. And the kingdom was his forever. The end!"
那個時候是夏天,天氣很熱。瑞秋在那里。寂寞的灰沙發。奈德大叫“看啊”,然后他就是永遠的國王了,劇終。
Ross: That's it? That's all you wrote? You're the worst writer in the whole world!
就這樣?你只寫了這樣?你是全世界最爛的作家!
Rachel: All right, you know what? This isn't funny anymore. There's something about me on that piece of paper, and I want to see it.
好了,我不再覺得好玩了。那張紙上寫了關于我的事情,而我想要看一看。
Chandler: No, you don't.
不,不可以。
Rachel: All right, you know what? Fine. If you guys want to be children about this, that's fine. I do not need to see it!
好吧,你們要這么孩子氣的話,沒關系,我根本就不需要看。
Rachel: What is this? -Chandler: That is....
這是什么?-這是……
Ross: Ross, what is this?
羅斯,這是什么?
Chandler: Thank you. -Joey: Good luck.
謝謝。-祝你好運。
Ross: Okay. Just remember how crazy I am about you, okay?
你只要記得我多為你瘋狂。
Rachel: "Kind of ditzy"? "Too into her looks"? "Spoiled"? -Ross: Now that's a little spoiled. He was supposed to type "little", the idiot!
“有點沒頭腦”?“太注重外表”?“嬌縱”?-是有一點嬌縱,他應該加上“有一點”才對,那個笨蛋。
Rachel: "Just a waitress"? -Ross: Now that was.... I mean, as opposed to.... Okay, is this over yet? Rach?
“只是個女服務生” -那是……我是說,相對于……你念完了沒有,瑞秋?
Rachel: I do not have chubby ankles! -Ross: No! No, Rachel... Okay, look at the other side. Look at Julie's column.
我的腳踝一點都不肥。-不,瑞秋……好你……看另一邊嘛,你看看茱莉那一欄。
Rachel: Wha..."She's not Rachem"? What the hell's a Rachem?
“她不是瑞琪”?瑞琪是什么東西???
Rachel: Is that some stupid paleontology word that I wouldn't know because I'm just a waitress?
那是什么?是因為我是女服務生而不懂的愚蠢古生物用語嗎?
Ross: Rach, come on! Rach. NO no... It's "She's not Rachel"! She's not.... Ra... Rachel?
不,瑞秋,你不要這樣,是“她不是瑞秋”。她不是…瑞...瑞秋?
Chandler: My diary! My diary! That's Brilliant!
我的日記!我的日記!太聰明了!
Chandler: I should have told her it was my diary, she never wouldn't have made me read her my diary.
我應該說那是我的日記,她絕對不會逼我念我的日記。
Monica: You know, that's true. You'd be a great person to have around the day after an emergency.
那倒是真的,你很適合在緊急事件發生之后成為一個偉人。
Phoebe: I cannot believe Ross even made this list. -Monica: I know. -Phoebe: What a dinkus!
真不敢相信羅斯列了單子。-我知道。-簡直渾蛋。
Joey: Hey, cut him some slack. It was Chandler's idea.
放他一馬吧,那是錢德的主意。
Monica: What? -Phoebe: What?
什么?-什么?
Chandler: Oh, good. I was hoping that would come up.
很好,我正在希望你提呢。
Monica: This was your idea? -Chandler: All right. Let's get some perspective here. Okay? These things, they happen for a reason.
這是你的主意?-拜托,你們想一下事出必有因。
Monica: Yeah. You!
對,是你呀。
Chandler: All right. Pheebs, back me up here, okay? You believe in that karma crap, don't you?
菲比,幫我一下,好嗎?你相信那狗屁因果報應,對吧?
Phoebe: By the way, good luck in your next life as a dung beetle.
對,祝你下輩子當糞蟲好運。
Ross: Rach! Hey! Open up! Please?
瑞秋。瑞秋,瑞秋,開門。
Rachel: When somebody does not buzz you in, Ross, that means,"Go away." It doesn't mean,"Please climb up the fire escape."
當別人不開門讓你進來的時候,那表示“走開”,那并不表示請你爬防火梯上來。
Ross: I just want to read you something, it's your "Pro List." -Rachel: Not interested.
我只是想念一點你的優點給你聽。-我不感興趣。
Ross: Okay, okay. "Number one: the way you cry at game shows.
第一,你看游戲節目時會哭。
Ross: Number two: how much you love your friends.
第二,你對朋友的感情很深。
Ross: Number three: the way you play with your hair when you're nervous.
第三,你緊張的時候玩你頭發的樣子。
Ross: Number four: how brave you are for starting your life over.
第四,勇敢地開始你的新生活。
Ross: Number five: how great you are with Ben.
第五,你和小本相處得很好。
Ross: Number six: the way you smell."
第六,還有你的香味。
Joey: Hey, Ross. What are you doing?
羅斯,你在干什么?
Ross: Hey, Joey. You want to open the window? -Joey: Oh, yeah.
喬伊,幫我開窗,好不好?-好呀,來。
Chandler: What are you doing out there? -Ross: I'm....
你在外面干什么?-我……我……
Monica: Oh my gosh. You must be freezing. You know what you need? How about a nice, steaming cup of hot Macholate?
天啊,你一定冷死了,知道你需要什么嗎?來杯熱騰騰的麻克力怎么樣?
Ross: Rach. Come on, open up. Rach, come on, come on. You gotta give me another chance. -Rachel: No.
瑞秋,開門。瑞秋,別這樣嘛,你再給我一次機會 -不。
Ross: No? -Rachel: That's what I said.
不?-我說不。
Chandler: Maybe we should go. -Rachel: No. You guys, you really don't have to go. We're done talking.
也許我們該離開一下。-不,你們真的不用走,我們已經談完了。
Ross: Rach, come on, I know how you must...-Rachel: No! You don't, Ross.
拜托,我知道你一定…… -不,你別說了,羅斯。
Rachel: Imagine the worst things you think about yourself.
想像一下你覺得自己最糟的地方。
Rachel: Now how would you feel if the one person you trusted the most in the world not only thinks them too...but actually uses them as reasons not to be with you.
如果這個世界上你最信任的人也這樣想……而且用來當做不跟你在一起的理由,換了你會怎么樣?
Ross: No, but, but, see, I wanna be with you in spite of all those things.
不,但是,但是,聽著,就算是那樣,我還是想要跟你在一起。
Rachel: Oh, well, that's mighty big of you. Ross. I said, don't go!
你真是寬宏大量,羅斯。我說了別走。
Ross: You know what? You know what? If things were the other way around, there is nothing you could put on a list that would ever make me not wanna be with you.
你知道嗎?如果今天是你列單子……不管你在單子上頭寫些什么都阻止不了我跟你在一起。
Rachel: Well, then I guess that's the difference between us. See, I'd never make a list.
我猜我們就是那一點不同,我絕對不會去列單子。
Joey: I never know how long you're supposed to wait in this type of a situation before you can talk again. Yon know? Maybe a little longer.
每一次遇上這種情況我都不知道要等多久才能開口。我再等一會兒好了。
Monica: Now in some of these recipes, the quantities may seem just a little unusual. Like these coconut Macholate holiday nut bars?
我其中的一些食譜用的麻克力份量或許有點不尋常。像這個椰子麻克力節日干果棒。
Monica: I've indicated four cups of coconut and four cups of crushed nuts and only one tablespoon of Macholate.
我上面寫了四杯椰子,四杯碎干果,而只有一大匙的麻克力。
Mr. Rastatter: Doesn't matter. -Monica: What?
沒關系。-什么?
Mr. Rastatter: Our FDA approval didn't come through. Something about laboratory rats.
我們的食品藥物管理局執照沒有通過。實驗室老鼠出了問題。
Monica: Gosh, I'm sorry. -Mr. Rastatter: Yeah. Well. Anyhoo, here's your check.
天啊,真遺撼。-是呀,好吧,這是給你的支票。
Mr. Rastatter: Thank you for all the trouble you went through.
還有謝謝你出了這么多力。
Mr. Rastatter: Listen, you didn't eat a lot of it while you were cooking, did you? -Monica: Well, I ate some.
你做的時候沒有吃很多吧?-我吃了一些。
Mr. Rastatter: Oh, that's fine, some is fine. Some is not a lot. -Monica: Okay...
一些,那還好,一些可以,一些不是很多。-好吧。
Mr. Rastatter: So it doesn't burn when you pee, does it?
那你尿尿的時候沒有灼痛的感覺吧?
Monica: Hello? -Ross: Hi...
你好?-嗨……
Rachel: Is that him again? Tell him I'd come to the phone, but my ankles are weighing me down.
又是他嗎?告訴他我很想去接,可是我腳踝太粗走不動。
Monica: Listen, I don't think this is the best time.
我想現在時機不對。
Ross: Look, can, can you do something for me? --Monica: Sure. What?... Okay... All right.
你幫我一個忙,好不好?-當然,什么事?好的。
Monica: Music? -Rachel: Sure.
要聽音樂嗎?-好吧。
Radio: The next one's dedicated to Rachel from Ross.
下一首是羅斯要點給瑞秋的歌曲。
Radio: Rachel, he wants you to know he's deeply sorry for what he did, and he hopes you can find it in your heart to forgive him.
瑞秋,他要你知道他為他的行為深感抱歉,希望你能從心里原諒他。
Music: See the stones set in your eyes. See the thorn twist in your side. I'll wait for you.
看到你眼若冰霜??吹侥銣喩韼Т獭N視饶?。
Sleight of hand and twist of fate. On a bed of nails she makes me wait. And I'll wait without you...
造化弄人,命運糾纏。因為她,我輾轉難眠。我一直等,哪怕沒有你在……
Radio: Uh, we've just gotten a call from Rachel and she told us what Ross did. It's pretty appalling. And, Ross, if you're listening, I don't want to play your song anymore.
我們剛接到瑞秋的電話,她告訴我們羅斯做了什么。真令人發指,羅斯,如果你在聽……我不想再放你點的歌了。
Radio: Why don't we devote our time to a couple that stands a chance? Avery, Michelle's sorry she hit you with her car, and she hopes you two will work it out.
我們何不將時間留給還有機會的情侶。艾佛,米雪很抱歉用她的車撞你,她希望你們能夠解決問題。
Music: There's a room where I can go. And tell my secrets to. In my room. In my room...
我有個房間可以去,傾吐心中的秘密。在我房里。在我房里……
Mr. Rastatter: Hi. Thanks for coming in again. -Monica: Not at all. I have no morals and I need the cash.
謝謝你再度光臨。-不客氣,我既無道德又需要錢。
Mr. Rastatter: It's like I'm looking in a mirror. Anyway, they're called Fish-tachios.
就像我在照鏡子一樣。這個東西叫做開心魚。
Mr. Rastatter: They taste exactly like pistachios, but they're made primarily of reconstituted fish bits.
吃起來是跟開心果一樣的,但主要是用魚肉重新壓制的。
Mr. Rastatter: Here, try one.
來,試試看。
Monica: All right. -Mr. Rastatter: You're not allergic to anything? Are you?
好吧 -你沒有什么過敏問題吧?
Monica: Cat hair. -Mr. Rastatter: Oh, sorry.
貓毛。-噢,抱歉。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
approval [ə'pru:vəl]

想一想再看

n. 批準,認可,同意,贊同

聯想記憶
thorn [θɔ:n]

想一想再看

n. 刺,荊棘

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 檢查,支票,賬單,制止,阻止物,檢驗標準,方格圖案

聯想記憶
slack [slæk]

想一想再看

n. 松弛的部分,松散,淡季,中止
adj.

聯想記憶
twist [twist]

想一想再看

v. 擰,捻,搓,扭曲
n. 扭曲,盤旋,捻,

 
brilliant ['briljənt]

想一想再看

adj. 卓越的,光輝的,燦爛的
n. 寶石

聯想記憶
mighty ['maiti]

想一想再看

adj. 強有力的,強大的,巨大的
adv.

聯想記憶
dedicated ['dedi.keitid]

想一想再看

adj. 專注的,獻身的,專用的

 
opposed [ə'pəuzd]

想一想再看

adj. 反對的,敵對的 v. 和 ... 起沖突,反抗

 
appalling [ə'pɔ:liŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人震驚的,可怕的
動詞appall

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩大胆视频| 美女拉屎| 日韩大胆视频| 小牛加速器安卓版| 新人类电影| 投名状演员表| 日本大片ppt免费ppt| 帕瓦德奥特曼| 尼康相机型号大全和价格 | 国产老头视频| 三年片电影| 张柏芝演的电视剧| 王音棋的个人简历| 周末的一天| 赛虎| 难兄难弟 电视剧| after4| 小野寺律| 迷失之城剧情介绍| 难忘的运动会作文| 电影《堡垒》| 世界赋予我的 二声部合唱谱| 爱情天梯| 燃烧的岁月| 孙婉| 带动气氛的mc台词| 心动电影| 俺去也电影网| 李乃文宋丹丹朱媛媛演的电视剧 | 伍华| 失落之城电影| 补锌之王的食物| 神龙教| 拾贝的小女孩阅读理解答案| 女公安毛片免费观看| 男男大尺度无删减床戏| 23号牛乃唐第一季电视剧免费观看| 混沌行走| 绿门背后| 成人的性行为免费| 范艳华|