日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第二季 > 正文

老友記 第2季:第7集 羅斯發現瑞秋對他有意思(下)

來源:可可英語 編輯:alice ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Ross: Wow, well uh, uh, actually, Julie's downstairs getting a cab, I just need the cat toys, did Monica say...What? Why, why are you looking at me like that?

事實上,茱莉在樓下叫計程車,我想要拿貓玩具。莫妮卡有沒有說…你為什么那樣看我?
Rachel: I'm sorry, I don't know, I feel like I had a dream about you last night but I, I don't remember.
對不起,我不知道…我覺得我昨晚好像夢到你…但我不記得了。
Ross: OK. Oh-oh-oh. There they are.
好。在這兒。
Rachel: Did we speak on the phone last night? Did you call me?
我們昨晚有通電話嗎?你有沒有打給我?
Ross: No, I stayed at Julie's last night.
沒有,我昨晚住在茱莉那里。
Rachel: Huh.
哈。
Ross: Oh, actually I haven't even been home yet. Do you mind if I check my messages?
事實上,我根本還沒回家呢,你介意我聽一下留言嗎?
Rachel: Oh yeah, go ahead.
請便啊。
Ross: Rach, I got a message from you.
瑞秋,我有你的留言。
Ross: Who's Michael?
麥克是誰啊?
Rachel: Oh my God. Oh my God Ross, no, hang up the phone, give me the phone Ross, give me the phone, give me the phone, give me the...
天?。√彀?,羅斯,把電話掛掉,電話給我…
Ross: You're over me?
你不在乎我了?
Rachel: Ohhhhhhhh God.
天啊。
Ross: Wha...you're...-Rachel: Ohh, God.
你… -我的天啊。
Ross: You you're over me?
你不在乎我了?
Ross: When, when were you...under me?
你是什么時候…在乎我的?
Rach. Rachel do you, I mean, were you, uh...What?
瑞秋,你…?我是說,你…你…?什么?
Rachel: Ohh, OK, OK, OK, well, basically, lately, I've uh, I've uh, sort of had feelings for you.
好了...基本上…最近我…我對你有一些感覺。
Ross: You've, had feelings for me?
你對我有感覺?
Rachel: Yeah, what, so? You had feelings for me first.
那又怎樣?你先對我有感覺的。
Ross: Woah. Huh. You know about my, I mean, you know I had...you know?
你知道我…我是說,你知道我有…?
Rachel: Chandler told me.
錢德告訴我的。
Ross: Chandler. When did he...when did he...when did he?
錢德,他什么時候,什么時候,什么時候…?
Rachel: When you were in China.
你在中國的時候。
Ross: China.
中國。
Rachel: Meeting Julie.
認識茱莉時。
-Ross: Julie.
茱莉。
Ross: Julie. Julie. That's. Oh God. Julie, Julie, right. OK, I need to lie down. No, you know, I'm gonna stand. I'm gonna stand, and, I'm gonna walk, I'm walking and I am standing.
茱莉?茱莉?那… 天啊。我需要躺下來,不,你知道,我要站著。我要站著…我要踱步,我踱步,而且我站著。
Ross: OK so you uh, and now wha...and now, now, now you're over me?
現在你不在乎我了?
Rachel: Are you over me?
你還在乎我嗎?
Ross: That's, that's Julie. Ju...Julie, Julie. Hi Julie.
那…那是茱莉。嗨茱莉!
Julie: Hi honey, I've got a cab waiting.
甜心,計程車在等喔。
Ross: I'll be right down.
我馬上下來。
Rachel: Wait, so, you're going?
等等,你要走了?
Ross: Well, OK, I uh, I have to. I can't deal with this right now. I mean, I've uh, you know, I've got a cab, I've got a girlfriend, I'm...I'm gonna go get a cat.
對,我得走,我現在沒有辦法談這個,計程車在等著。我有女朋友,我要去領養一只貓。
Rachel: OK, OK.
好,好。
Ross: Cat.
貓。
Phoebe: Hey Joey.
喬伊。
Joey: Hey Pheebs.
菲比。
Phoebe: How come you're watching a rabbi play electric guitar?
你為什么在看,猶太牧師彈電吉他?
Joey: I can't find the remote. Thank you.
我找不到遙控器,謝謝。
Phoebe: So, Scott asked me to come over for lunch today and I did.
對了,史考約我去他家午餐,我去了。
Joey: And?
然后…?
Phoebe: And we did.
我們做了。
Joey: All right Pheebs, way to go.
正點,菲比,好耶!
Phoebe: Yay me.
對呀。
Joey: So, so how did it happen?
怎么發生的?
Phoebe: Well, I finally took your advice and asked him what was going on.
我聽了你的建議,問他到底怎么回事???
Joey: And what'd he say?
那他說什么?
Phoebe: He said he understands how sex can be like, a very emotional thing for a woman.
他了解性對女人而言呢,可以說是一件非常情緒化的事。
Phoebe: And he was just afraid that I was gonna get all, you know, like, 'ohh, is he gonna call me the next day' and, you know, 'where is this going' and, you know, blah-la-la-la-la, yeah.
他只是怕我會變得像…“第二天是否會打電話給我”,“我們會有結局嗎”之類的。
Phoebe: He said he wanted to hold off until he was prepared to be really serious.
所以他說他想等到,他準備開始認真了以后再說。
Joey: Wow.
哇哦。
Phoebe: Yeah, so, I said, "OK, relax please," you know.
所以我說“放輕松好嗎?”。
Phoebe: I mean, sex can be just about two people right there in the moment, you know, it's, if he wants to see me again he can call and if not, that's fine too. So after a looooot of talking...
我是說,性可以只是,兩個人一時的感覺。若他想再見我,可以打電話給我,如果不想的話也沒關系。所以在長談之后…
Phoebe: I convinced him.
我說服他了。
Joey: Let me get this straight. He got you to beg to sleep with him, he got you to say he never has to call you again, and he got you think that this was a great idea.
讓我先搞清楚。他讓你求他跟你上床,他讓你說,他永遠不用再打電話給你。而且還讓你覺得,這是一個好主意?
Phoebe: Um-hum.
嗯哼。
Joey: This man is my God.
我簡直崇拜他。
Julie: Ooh, this one is cute, don't you think?
哦,這只太可愛了,你覺得呢?
Ross: Yeah. This one's cute and-and that one's cute and that one's cute...They're all cute. They're kittens. Let's just wrap it up and get the hell out of here.
是的,這只也是,那只也是...它們都太可愛了,這些小貓咪們,選一只就好了。
Julie: Are you ok?
你還好嗎?
Ross: Yeah me, me? Sure. Yeah, yeah, yeah?
我嗎?是的,是的,是嗎?
Julie: Ross, honey, hey...I know that this a big step for us but I've got a feeling we're gonna be ok.
羅斯,親愛的...我知道這是一大步,但是我想我們會很好的。
Ross: Yeah I know. I know. So um, do you have any cats that are really old or incredibly sick?
是的,我知道,我知道。你們有沒有特別老,或者得了不知名疾病的貓?
Julie: Ross? I don't want one that is about to die.
我不想要那種馬上就要死的。
Ross: Oh see, now we should've worked that out before we came down here.
我們應該來這里之前就商量好的。
Julie: Oook sweetie I am gonna to narrow it down to this one over here and this one with the stripes, ok?
好吧,親愛的,我把范圍縮小一下,這只,和這只帶斑紋的。
Ross: yeah.
恩。
Julie: You pick!
你挑一只!
Ross: Uhm Wh, hey, I uh, I have to pick?
喔,嘿,我挑?
Julie: Yeah, whichever one you want!
是的,挑一只你想要的!
Ross: Oh I um. .I don't know. I mean it's not that easy to choose. You know? I mean both-both cats are-are beautiful and um. .funny...you know I am sure I'd be happy with either cat. I-I just. .
我不知道怎么挑。這個可不容易,所有的貓...都很漂亮,并且...可愛...我確定我對每只貓都很滿意。
Julie: Well, do you wanna take both?
那么,你想兩個都要?
Ross: Both? Both? I can't have two cats-I mean...Joey's the kinda guy who can have two cats.
兩個?兩個?我不能要兩只貓!喬伊才是那種會要兩只貓的人。
Rachel: Hi.
嗨。
Ross: I didn't get a cat.
我沒有領養貓。
Rachel: Oh, that's um, interesting.
真有趣。
Ross: No, no it's not interesting. OK, it's very, very not interesting. It's actually 100 percent completely the opposite of interesting.
不,那一點都沒有趣,那非常非常沒有趣。事實上那百分之百是沒有趣。
Rachel: Alright, I got it Ross.
好,我懂了,羅斯。
Ross: You had no right to tell me you ever had feelings for me.
你沒有權利告訴我說,你曾經喜歡過我。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Ross: I was doing great with Julie before I found out about you.
在我發現之前,我跟茱莉過得很快樂。
Rachel: Hey, I was doing great before I found out about you. You think it's easy for me to see you with Julie?
在我發現之前,我也過得很快樂。你以為看你跟茱莉那樣,我心里好受嗎?
Ross: Well then you should have said something before I met her.
你應該在我認識她之前說出來。
Rachel: I didn't know then. And how come you never said anything to me.
那時我不知道啊,那你為何從不對我說呢?
Ross: There was never a good time.
因為總沒有機會。
Rachel: Right, you, you only had a year. And we only hung out every night.
對,你有一年機會,我們每晚都在一起混。
Ross: Not, not, not every night. You know, and...and it's not like I didn't try, Rachel, but all things got in the way, you know? Like, like Italian guys or ex-fiancés or, or, or Italian guys.
不是…每個晚上。而且我也不是沒試過,瑞秋,但是每次都有事情發生,就像是意大利人啊…或者是前任的未婚夫啦…或者意大利人啊。
Rachel: Hey, there was one Italian guy, OK? and do you even have a point?
只有一個意大利人,你到底有沒有重點???
Ross: The point is I...I don't need this right now, OK. It's, it's too late, I'm with somebody else, I'm happy. This ship has sailed.
重點是,我現在已經不需要這個了,太遲了。我在跟別人交往,我很快樂,艘船起航了。
Rachel: Ok so what're you saying, you just sort of put away feelings or whatever the hell it was you felt for me?
所以你的意思是,你喜歡什么時候撇開對我的感情都可以嗎?
Ross: Hey, I've been doing it since the ninth grade, I've gotten pretty damn good at it.
我從九年級就開始這樣了,我早駕輕就熟了。
Rachel: Alright, fine, you go ahead and you do that, alright Ross? -Ross: Fine.
那好,你盡管去做吧,羅斯。-好。
Rachel: I don't need your stupid ship.
我告訴你,我不需要你的蠢船。
Ross: Good. - Rachel: Good.
好。-好。
Rachel: And you know what, now I got closure.
你知道嗎?我現在了結了。
Ross: Try the bottom one.
試試下面那個。
Chandler: Monica, it's 6:30 in the morning. We're not working out, it's over.
莫妮卡,現在是早上六點半,我們不再去運動,結束了。
Monica: No way, with one pound to go, Come on. We're working, we're moving, we're in the zone we're grooving.
怎么啦?只剩一磅,來啦!我們運動,我們移動,我們在其中舞動。
Chandler: OK, I don't, I don't mind the last pound. OK, in fact I kind of like the last pound. OK, so don't make me do anything that I'll regret.
我不在乎我的最后一磅,我很喜歡這最后一磅。所以不要逼我,做下終生遺憾的事。
Monica: Ooh, what'cha gonna do, fat boy, huh? What?
那你要做什么,肥仔?什么?
Chandler: Nothing, except tell you, uh, I think it's wonderful how much energy you have.
沒什么,除了告訴你,我覺得你精力這么充沛真棒。
Monica: Well, thanks.
謝了。
Chandler: I mean, especially considering how tough it's been for you to find work.
尤其是想到,你現在去找工作多么得焦頭爛額。
Monica: Well, you know.
好吧,這個...
Chandler: You know, I mean, you can't tell your parents you were fired because they'd be disappointed.
你不能告訴你父母你被開除了,因為他們會非常的失望。
Monica: Uh-huh.
嗯哼。
Chandler: And it's not as if you have a boyfriend's shoulder to cry on.
尤其你又沒有男朋友,可以借肩膀讓你哭。
Monica: Well no, but um...
沒有,但是我…
Chandler: I mean, if it were me, I think I'd have difficulty just getting out of bed at all.
我是說,如果是我的話,我想我會連起床都會很困難。
Monica: You know, I try to stay positive...
我試著保持樂觀...
Chandler: So, you, you feel like going for a run?
那么…你想出去跑一跑嗎?
Monica: Alright.
好吧。
Chandler: Because, you know, you don't have to. If you want, you could just take a nap right here.
你不一定要去跑的,你可以在這里睡一下。
Monica: OK. Just for a little while.
只睡一小會兒。
Chandler: OK.
好。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
disappointed [.disə'pɔintid]

想一想再看

adj. 失望的

 
remote [ri'məut]

想一想再看

adj. 偏僻的,遙遠的,遠程的,(感情等)距離很大

聯想記憶
shoulder ['ʃəuldə]

想一想再看

n. 肩膀,肩部
v. 扛,肩負,承擔,(用肩

 
guitar [gi'tɑ:]

想一想再看

n. 吉他

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避難所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

聯想記憶
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 檢查,支票,賬單,制止,阻止物,檢驗標準,方格圖案

聯想記憶
except [ik'sept]

想一想再看

vt. 除,除外
prep. & conj.

聯想記憶
convinced [kən'vinst]

想一想再看

adj. 信服的

 
emotional [i'məuʃənl]

想一想再看

adj. 感情的,情緒的

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 中女| 向退休生活游戏正版赚钱入口| 狂魔电影| 我们的日子演员表| e-dog| 藏地奇兵| 12星座最佳夫妻配对| 电子请柬结婚模板免费| 四川不锈钢水箱制造厂| 辰巳ゆい| 芭芭拉·布薛特| 电影《一秒钟》完整版| 山上的小屋 残雪原文| 珀利| coralie| 竹内美宥| junk boy| 日本xxx.| 监禁时间2| charlie sheen| 老五| 喜羊羊牛气冲天| 熊出没在线播放| 1—36集电视剧在线观看| 赵大勇| 黄昏之恋| 我和我的| 杨贵妃电视剧| 郭明翔| 风月电视剧免费观看剧情 | 日本电影姐姐| 女同版痴汉电车| 我的奇妙男友2| 杨佑宁个人简历| 安多卫视直播在线观看| 笔仙2大尺度床戏| 科室对分级护理落实情况检查记录| 满天星的电影都有哪些| 金枝缠梦短剧全集| 林青霞离婚| 成龙电影免费看40部|