日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第二季 > 正文

老友記 第2季:第7集 羅斯發現瑞秋對他有意思(上)

來源:可可英語 編輯:alice ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Chandler: OK, what is it about me? Do I not look fun enough? Is there something...repellant...about me?

我是哪里不對?我看起來不夠有趣嗎?我是有哪里討人厭嗎?
Ross: So how was the party?
派對好玩嗎?
Chandler: Well it couldn't've been worse. A woman literally passed through me. OK, so what is it, am I hideously unattractive?
太糟糕了,有個女人簡直無視我,我有那么不討人喜歡嗎?
Phoebe: No, you are not, you are very attractive. You know what, I go through the exact same thing. Every time I put on a little weight, I start questioning everything.
不,你非常討人喜歡,我也是一樣,每當我增加了一點點重量,我就開始質疑一切了。
Chandler: Woah, woah, I've, I've put on a little weight?
你說我變胖了?
Phoebe: No, not wieght...you know, more like insulation.
不,不是重量,說絕緣體比較恰當。
Monica: Chandler, I'm unemployed and in dire need of a project. You wanna work out? I-I can remake you.
錢德,我正在失業,迫切需要做點項目。你要不要運動?我可以重塑你。
Chandler: Oh, you know, I would, but that might get in the way of my lying around time.
我很想,但那或許會妨礙,我那些無所事事的時間。
Monica: Please.
拜托啦。
All: Come on. Let her do it. Yeah.
對啦,讓她做一下嘛。
Chandler: Alright, OK, alright. But if we put on Spandex and my boobs are bigger than yours, I'm going home.
好吧…但我穿上緊身衣后,胸部比你大的話,我就不來了。
Phoebe: Your boobs are fine. Look, I never should've said anything. Come here. Come here.
你的胸部很好呀。聽著,我剛才不該亂說話的,過來…
Phoebe: Oh, can't make...hands. . meet. .
雙手都合不起來了。
Joey: OK! -Monica: Hi
好!-嗨!
Joey: Let's do it!
好,開始吧!
Chandler: What?
怎么了?
Monica: Nothing, just never seen you in little stretchy pants before. It's cute!
沒什么,只是沒看過你穿緊身褲而已呀!很可愛!
Chandler: And we're changing.
我去換衣服。
Monica: Come on, give me five more! Five more! -Chandler: No.
加油,再做5個,再五個!-不!
Monica: Five more and I'll flash you.
再做五個就給你看胸部。
Chandler: One...two...two and a half.
一……二……二個半。
Chandler: OK, just show me one of them.
好了,給我看一邊吧。
Chandler: Ow, ow, ow...
嗷,嗷,嗷...
Chandler: She's insane, the woman is insane. It's before work, it's after work, it's during work. She's got me doing butt clenches at my desk. And now, they won't bring me my mail anymore.
她瘋了,那個女人瘋了。上班前,上班后,上班中,她叫我在公司做收臀運動。現在,他們不再送郵件給我了。
Joey: Just tell her you wanna stop.
告訴她停止不就行了。
Chandler: I can't, ok? While she is out of work, I'm all she's got. That's why I was thinking maybe we can all pitch in and buy her her own restaurant.
不,她被解雇了,我現在是她的全部。我們為什么不湊錢給她買個飯店?
Rachel: Hey Pheebs, how'd it go with Scott last night?
菲比,你昨晚跟史考怎么樣?
Phoebe: Oh, um, it was nice. Took him to a romantic restaurant, ordered champagne, nice.
不錯呀,帶他去了一家浪漫的餐廳…點了香檳,很好。
Joey: The guy still won't put out, huh?
那個家伙還是不行動啊?
Phoebe: Nope, zilch, nothing, uh-uh.
不,零蛋,沒有。
All: Sorry Pheebs.
真遺憾,菲比。
Phoebe: Look, I, you know, I don't mind taking it slow, I like him a lot, you know he's really interesting and he's really sweet and why won't he give it up?
其實,我不在乎慢慢的來。我很喜歡他,他這個人很有趣,人也很甜,他干嘛那么矜持呢?
Joey: Maybe he, uhh...drives his car on the other side of the road, if you know what I mean.
或許他跟我們開車的方向相反,你懂我的意思吧?
Phoebe: No, what'd you mean? He's not British.
不懂,他又不是英國人。(英國駕駛座在右側)
Joey: Maybe he's...gay.
他或許是同性戀。
Phoebe: Oohh, um, no, I don't think that's the problem.
不,我覺得問題不在那兒。
Phoebe:'Cause we went, um, dancing the other night and just the way he held me so close, and the way he was looking into my eyes I just like...definitely felt something.
因為我們前幾天去跳舞…他緊緊抱住我的那個樣子,還有他凝視我眼睛的樣子…我覺得他對我絕對有意思。
Rachel: Yeah, but how much can you tell from a look?
是啊,從眼神能看出多少呢?
Phoebe: No, I felt it on my hip. I could tell.
不,我是從屁股感覺到的。
Monica: Yo, Bing! Racquetball in 20 minutes.
唷,賓,二十分鐘后打壁球。
Chandler: Joey, be a pal. Lift up my hand and smack her with it.
喬伊,好兄弟,舉起我的手賞她一巴掌。
Phoebe: Ooh, oh, Rachel, don't look.
瑞秋,你別看。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Rachel: Come on you guys. I don't care. I have a date tonight.
我才不在乎,我今晚有約會。
Joey: Woah, woah, woah, you have a date?
你有約會?
Rachel: Yeah, Monica set me up.
對呀,莫妮卡為我安排的。
Joey: But uh, what about uh, Ross and uh...?
那羅斯跟…?
Rachel: Oh what, my whole insane jealousy thing? Well, you know, as much fun as that was, I've decided to opt for sanity.
我嫉妒的那件事嗎?雖然那還挺有趣的…我決定不再瘋下去了。
Chandler: So you really OK about all this?
你真的不介意那些了?
Rachel: Oh yeah, Come on, I'm moving on. He can press her up against that window as much as he wants. For all I care, throw her through the damn thing.
當然,我還要過我的日子呢。他愛怎么把她壓在那扇窗子上,就怎么壓吧,干脆把她摔過窗子算了。
Ross: Hi guys. - All: Hey.
嗨各位。-嗨。
Ross: Oh, Monica, I figured I'd come by tomorrow morning and pick up Fluffy's old cat toy, so ok?
莫妮卡,我想明天早上過來拿以前的貓玩具。
Monica: Only if you say his full name.
不講全名就不給喔。
Ross: Can I come over tomorrow and pick up Fluffy Meowington's cat toy.
好吧,那我明天可不可以過來拿,多毛姆維頓貓的玩具?
Monica: Alright.
沒問題。
Joey: You're getting a cat?
你要養貓啊?
Ross: Uh, actually, we're getting a cat.
事實上,是我們要養貓。
Rachel: Together?
一起養?
Ross: Uh huh.
嗯哼。
Rachel: Both of you? Together?
你們兩個?一起?
Julie: Yeah, we figure it'll live with Ross half the time, and with me half the time.
我們想它會一半時間跟羅斯住,一半跟我住。
Rachel: Ohh, well, isn't that just lovely. That's something the two of you will be able to enjoy for a really, really, really, really, really long time.
那是不是很棒呢。那是一件你們兩個…可以疼愛非常非常久的東西。
Ross: Hopefully.
希望如此。
Rachel: Well. Woah, look at that! I gotta go, I gotta date. With a man. Um, OK, you guys have a really, uh, have a really good night and you two have a, uh, have a, uh, really good cat.
我得走了,我有約會,跟個男人。喔祝各位今晚順利…而你們兩個得到一只好貓。
Rachel: OK, we're not supposed to take these when we leave.
我們是不允許拿走這些的。
Michael: I don't know if Monica told you but this is the first date I've gone on since my divorce so, if I seem a little nervous, I am.
我不曉得莫妮卡有沒有告訴你,這是我離婚之后的第一次約會。我顯得有一點緊張…真的。
Rachel: How long do cats live?
貓能活多久啊?
Michael: I'm sorry?
你說什么?
Rachel: Cats, how long do they live figuring you don't...you know, throw them under a bus or something?
貓,貓能活多久?如果不把它們丟到,巴士下面去送死的話。
Michael: Um, maybe 15,16 years.
大概是十五,六年吧。
Rachel: That's just great.
那真是太棒了。
Michael: Um, cheers.
干杯。
Rachel: Oh, right, clink.
好,干杯。
Michael: Monica told you I was cuter that this, didn't she?
莫妮卡把我說得比本人可愛,對不對?
Rachel: Oh, no, Michael, it's not you. I'm sorry, it's just, it's this thing. It's probably not as bad as it sounds but this friend of mine is, is getting a cat with his girlfriend.
不,麥克,不是因為你…我是…我另外有心事。事情很糟…因為…我有一個朋友,他跟他的女朋友要養貓。
Michael: Oh, that does sound...Ahh.
聽起來的確是…
Rachel: I mean he just started going out with her.
他們兩個才剛剛開始交往不久。
Michael: Is this guy, uhh, an old boyfriend?
他是你以前的男朋友嗎?
Rachel: Ah, hah-hah-hah-ho, yeah, he wishes. Oh, I'm sorry, look at me. OK, Michael, let's talk about you.
他想得美喔。對不起,你瞧瞧我,好了,麥克,談談你吧。
Michael: Alright.
好。
Rachel: OK, OK. So, you ever get a pet with a girlfriend?
那么…以前你跟女朋友,一起養過寵物嗎?
Phoebe: So, I figured it out.
我知道為什么了?
Joey: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Why Scott doesn't wanna sleep with me. It's 'cause I'm not sexy enough.
史考為什么不想跟我上床,因為我不夠性感。
Joey: Phoebe, that's crazy. When I first met you, you know what I said to Chandler? I said, "Excellent butt, great rack."
菲比,別傻了。第一次看到你之后,你知道我對錢德說什么嗎?我說“完美的屁股,好身材”。
Phoebe: Really? So sweet. I mean, I'm officially offended you know, so sweet.
真的?嘴好甜。說實在的,我被冒犯了,可是感覺真好。
Joey: Pheebs look, if you wanna know what the deal is, you're just gonna have to ask him.
菲比,你想知道為什么的話,你必須開口去問他。
Phoebe: You're right, you're right. Ah, you are so yum.
你說得對…你真“可口”啊。
Rachel: I mean it's a cat, you know, it's a cat.
那是只貓,你知道的,貓。
Rachel: Why can't they get one of those bugs, you know, one of those fruit flies, those things that live for like a day or something? What're they called, what're they called, what're they called?
他們干嘛不養只昆蟲,養只果蠅就好了。那種只活一,兩天的東西,它們叫什么?
Michael: Fruit flies?
果蠅?
Rachel: Yes! Thank you.
對!謝謝。
WAITER: So, would you like any dessert?
要不要點甜點啊?
Michael: No! No dessert, just the check, please.
不,不要了,我想結賬,求你了。
Rachel: Oh no, you're not having fun, are you?
你玩得不開心?
Michael: No, no, I am, but only because for the last hour and a half I've been playing the movie Diner in my head.
不…我很開心,不過剛才那一個半小時,我都在回憶電影《餐館》的情節。
Rachel: Oh, look at me, look at me. Oh, I'm on a date with a really great guy, all I can think about is Ross and his cat and his...Julie.
你看我,你看我。我在跟一個很棒的男人約會,卻滿腦子是羅斯…跟他的貓…還有他的茱莉。
Michael: Look, do you want a piece of pie or something?
你想吃點派嗎?
Rachel: No! Ah! Too late for that man. I have just screwed this all up. I just want to get over him. God, I just, why can't I do that?
不!太晚了,我已經把事情搞砸了。我只是想忘了他,天啊,為什么我不能呢?
Michael: Oy. Look, I've been through a divorce, trust me, you're gonna be fine. You just can't see it now because you haven't had any closure.
聽我說,我經歷過離婚。相信我,不會有事的,你還看不出來,因為你跟他還沒有了結嘛…
Rachel: Yeah! Closure. That's what it is, that's what I need. God, you're brilliant! Why didn't I think of that? How do I get that?
了結!就是那個,我就需要那個!天啊,你太棒了!我為什么沒有想到?我要怎么了結?
Michael: Well, you know, there's no one way really, it's just, you know, whatever it takes so that you can finally say to him, "I'm over you."
這沒有一定的方法,這只是…你要用任何的方法,只要能讓你對他說:“我不在乎你了”就行了。
Rachel: Over you, that's what it is. Closure. Hello, excuse me. Excuse me, hel...woo...
不在乎你,就是這個,了結。抱歉?抱歉…
Guy: Hang on.
請稍等。
Rachel: Hello, excuse me, hi.
對不起啊。
Guy: What.
什么?
Rachel: Hi, I'm sorry, I need to borrow your phone for just one minute.
對不起,我需要跟你借一下電話。
Guy: I'm talking!
我正在講耶!
Rachel: I can see that. I...just one phone call, I'll be very quick, I'll even pay for it myself. OK, you're being a little weird about your phone.
我看得出來。我打一個電話就可以了,很快的,我會付錢給你,你對你的電話有點詭異耶。
Guy: I'll call you back.
我待會兒再打給你。
Rachel: Thank you. I am so good with people.
謝了,我的人緣真好。
Rachel: Machine. Just waiting for the beep.
答錄機。我在等嗶嗶。
Michael: Good.
好樣的。
Rachel: Ross, hi, it's Rachel. I'm just calling to say that um, everything's fine and I'm really happy for you and your cat who, by the way, I think you should name Michael.
羅斯,我是瑞秋。我打來只是想說…一切都很好。我為你...。還有你的貓感到高興。對了,我認為你應該給它起個名字叫麥克。知道嗎?
Rachel: And you know, you see there I'm thinking of names so obviously, I am over you. I, am, over you, and that, my friend, is what they call closure.
你瞧,我在想名字…所以顯然我不在乎你了。我不在乎你了。這就是我那位朋友,所謂的“了結”。
Chandler: No, no, no, no, no, no...No. Monica, it's Sunday morning. I'm not running on a Sunday.
不...莫妮卡,今天是星期天早上,星期天我絕不跑步。
Monica: Why not?
為什么?
Chandler: Because it's Sunday. It's God's day.
因為是星期天,是神的日子。
Monica: OK, you say stop, we stop.
你說停我們就停。
Chandler: OK, stop.
停。
Monica: No, Come on, we can't stop, Come on, we've got three more pounds to go. I am the energy train and you are on board. Woo-woo, woo-woo, woo-woo Woo.
不,別這樣啦,我們不能停。還有三磅要減!我是精力火車,而你在車上。嗚嗚嗚...
Ross: Hey Rach. - Rachel: Ahhhh.
嗨瑞秋。-啊啊...
Ross: Oh. And how was the date?
你的約會怎么樣啊?
Rachel: Umm, I think there was a restaurant...I know there was wine...
我記得有家餐廳,我還記得有酒...

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
woo [wu:]

想一想再看

v. 向 ... 求愛,追求,懇求

聯想記憶
jealousy ['dʒeləsi]

想一想再看

n. 妒忌

聯想記憶
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 圖形,數字,形狀; 人物,外形,體型
v

聯想記憶
pitch [pitʃ]

想一想再看

n. 瀝青,樹脂,松脂
n. 程度,投擲,球場

聯想記憶
attractive [ə'træktiv]

想一想再看

adj. 有吸引力的,引起注意的

聯想記憶
sanity ['sæniti]

想一想再看

n. 神智健全,頭腦清楚,健全

聯想記憶
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 檢查,支票,賬單,制止,阻止物,檢驗標準,方格圖案

聯想記憶
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避難所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

聯想記憶
questioning ['kwestʃəniŋ]

想一想再看

n. 質問 v. 詢問,審問(question的現在分詞

 
romantic [rə'mæntik]

想一想再看

adj. 浪漫的
n. 浪漫的人

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 聊斋花弄月普通话版免费| 肮脏| 海灯法师电视剧| 杨玉环秘史| 永刚| 地板鞋编织方法的视频教程| 日本电影家庭教师| 《推拿》完整版播放| 我和我的祖国钢琴谱完整版| 时来运转电影| 秀人网尤妮丝深夜福利视频| 金恒| 张国立个人资料简介| 朱茵拍过的三级的电影| bob hartman| 邓伦是石家庄哪里的| 铤而走险电影| 天云山传奇 电影| 安全管理论文| 任喜宝| 赵汉善| 好医生5| 宋学士濂文言文翻译| 木野真琴| 皮囊之下| 凶间雪山| 小数乘小数计算100道题| 美女上厕所| 小娘惹第二部电视剧免费观看| 电影白上之黑| 印度电影《情罪》免费观看中文| 前线任务| 啪啪电影网| 罗伯特·肖恩·莱纳德| 杨贵妃黄色片| 苑琼丹三级| 欧美大片在线视频| 在线免费污视频| 和平视频| 卢靖姗照片| 感谢有你简谱|