Rachel: Ross kissed me. -Monica: Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!- Rachel: It was unbelievable! -Monica: Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
羅斯親了我。-天啊……-不可思議吧!-天啊……
Phoebe: Okay. All right. We wanna hear everything. Monica, get the wine and unplug the phone.
我們要聽全部的經過。莫妮卡,拔掉電話線拿酒來。
Phoebe: Rachel, does this end well or do we need to get tissues?
瑞秋,結局好不好?我們需不需要面巾紙?
Rachel: It ended very well.
結局非常好。
Monica: Do not start without me! Do not start without me!
等我來了再講!等我來再講……
Phoebe: Okay. All right. Let's hear about the kiss.
先談談那個吻。
Phoebe: Was it like was it like a soft brush against your lips...or was it a, you now, "I gotta have you now" kind of thing?
是像輕拂過你嘴唇的輕吻呢……還是像 “我現在就要你”的那種吻呢?
Rachel: Well, at first it was really intense, you know? And then.... Oh, God. And then we just sort of sunk into it.
剛開始很熱烈,然后……天啊,然后我們就完全沉醉了。
Phoebe: So, okay, was he holding you? Or were his hands like on your back?
他抱著你嗎?還是說他的手在你的背上呢?
Rachel: No, actually, first they started out on my waist...and then they slid up and were in my hair. -All: Oh.
不,他的手開始時在我腰上……然后往上滑,最后落在我頭發上。-喔。
Ross: And...then I kissed her. -Joey: Tongue? -Ross: Yeah. -Joey: Cool.
然后……然后我吻了她。-舌吻?-對。-酷。
Chandler: All right, check out this bad boy! Twelve megabytes of RAM, 500-megabyte hard drive...built-in spreadsheet capabilities and a modem that transmits at over 28,000 BPS.
各位,瞧瞧這個壞小子!12M內存,500M的硬盤…里面還有內建試算表的功能,再加上傳輸速度,超過兩萬八BPS的數據機。
Phoebe: Wow! What are you gonna use it for? -Chandler: Games and stuff.
你要用它來干嘛?-玩游戲之類。
Monica: There are no jobs. There are no jobs for me.
根本沒有工作。沒有適合我的工作。
Joey: Oh, wait, here's one. Would you be willing to cook naked? -Monica: There's an ad for a naked chef?
等一下,這邊有一個。你愿意裸體做菜嗎?-有征裸體廚師的廣告?
Joey: No, but if you're willing to cook naked, then you might be willing to dance naked. And then....
沒有,但你如果愿意裸體做菜,你或許會愿意裸體跳舞。然后……
Phoebe: So how'd you make out last night?
對了,昨晚親得怎么樣了?
Ross: That is funny. That is painfully funny. No, wait, wait. Yeah, that's just painful.
那真風趣,風趣得很痛苦,不,等等……對,只是痛苦而已。
Monica: Wait a minute. I thought last night was great.
等等,我以為昨天晚上很棒耶。
Ross: Yeah, it was. But I get home, okay? And I see Julie's saline solution on my night table...and I think to myself,"My God! What the hell am I doing?"
沒錯,是很棒。但是當我回到家,我看到茱莉的食鹽水放在我床邊的桌上……我就想“老天啊 我到底在做什么呀?”
Ross: I mean. Here I am, I'm with Julie, this incredible, great woman...who I care about and who cares about me. And I'm like... What, am I just throwing all that away?
我的意思是,我跟茱莉這么好的女人在一起……彼此關懷珍惜,而我就那樣拋棄一切嗎?
Joey: You got all that from saline solution?
一瓶食鹽水可以講那么多?
Chandler: I'm the same way. Show me a bottle of Visine and I'm like, "Who am l?"
我也是這樣,給我一瓶維散滴眼露,我就會想:我是誰?
Monica: Wait a minute. We're talking about Rachel here. You and Rachel.
我們現在是在談瑞秋,你跟瑞秋。
Ross: Believe me. I've been dreaming about me and Rachel for like 10 years now.
我相信我,夢想我跟瑞秋一起,想了十年了。
Ross: But now I'm with Julie. You know? So it's like, me and Julie, me and Rachel. Me and Julie, me and Rach... Rachel! Rachel.
但現在我跟茱莉在一起。就好像我跟茱莉,我跟瑞秋。我跟茱莉,我跟瑞秋…瑞秋?瑞秋!
Rachel: Hey, you. -Ross: How are you? -Rachel: Good. How are you? -Ross: Good.
嘿,你。-你好嗎?-很好,你呢?-很好。
Julie: Hi, honey. -Ross: Hi, Julie. Hi, Julie? Julie!
親愛的。-茱莉,你好,茱莉?茱莉!
Ross: How are you? -Julie: Good. -Ross: Good.
你好嗎?-很好。-很好。
Ross: So everybody's here. Everybody's good. Good and great and here.
大家都在。大家都很好。很好并且很棒并且都在這里。
Ross: So were you gonna play something? Phoebe?
你不是要彈什么嗎,菲比?
Phoebe: Well, actually, I had to...-Ross: Play it! -Phoebe: All right.
其實我沒有 …-彈啊。-好。
Joey: hey, Julie, I didn't know you wore lenses. -Julie: What?
嘿,朱莉,我不知道你戴隱形眼鏡。 -什么?
Phoebe: Okay. Hi. Hello. Hi. Okay. So, um, this is a song about a love triangle...between three people that I made up.
好,嗨,你們好,嗨,好的。這是一首關于一個…我亂編的三角戀愛故事的歌。
Phoebe: It's called "Two of Them Kissed Last Night."
叫做“昨晚兩人接吻了”。
Phoebe: There was a girl we'll call her Betty. And a guy let's call him Neil. Now I can't stress this point too strongly. This story isn't real.
有個女孩,我們叫她貝蒂有個男孩,咱們叫他尼爾。我再三強調這一點,這故事不是真的。
Phoebe: Now our Neil must decide who will be the girl that he casts aside. Will Betty be the one who he loves truly or will it be the one who we'll call Loolie.
現在尼爾必須決定,他要放棄哪一個。是那個他真心相愛的貝蒂,還是我們稱為露莉的女孩。
Phoebe: He must decide. He must decide even though I made him up, He must decide.
他必須做決定,他必須做決定。雖然他是我虛構的,他必須做決定。
Mr. Rastatter: Well, this is a nice resume. Nice, nice, nice. Muy impressivo.
你的資歷很不錯。不錯,不錯,不錯,可以說非常的可觀。
Monica: Shame none of it's true.
很慚愧沒一樣是真的。
Monica: I'm kidding. I'm kidding. No, it's all true. Just a little nervous, that's all. I'm fine now.
我開玩笑的…全都是真實的,我只是有點緊張,就這樣,我現在好點了。
Monica: So Mr. Rastatter, what exactly does this job entail? The ad wasn't too clear.
這份工作到底是什么呢?廣告寫得很含糊。
Mr. Rastatter: Macholate. -Monica: I'm sorry? -Mr. Rastatter: Macholate.
麻克力。-什么?-麻克力。
Mr. Rastatter: It's a complete synthetic chocolate substitute. -Monica: Woo!
一種完全人工的巧克力替代品。
Mr. Rastatter: Oh, go ahead, try a piece. Yeah. We think that Macholate is even better than chocolate.
別客氣,試一塊。對,我們認為麻克力比巧克力好吃的多了。
Monica: All right. I love how it crumbles.
好。我愛這碎碎的感覺。
Monica: You see, chocolate doesn't do that. -Mr. Rastatter: No, ma'am.
巧克力不會這樣。-不會。
Mr. Rastatter: Well, anyhoo. We should be getting our FDA approval any day now. Hopefully, in time for Thanksgiving.
反正呢,這個應該很快就會通過食品藥物管理局檢驗了。希望能夠趕得上感恩節。
Mr. Rastatter: See the way we look at it, chocolate already dominates most of your major food-preparation holidays. Easter, Christmas, what have you.
照我們看來呢,巧克力已經霸占了大部份跟大餐有關的節日,復活節,圣誕節等。
Mr. Rastatter: But we are thinking, given the right marketing, we can make Thanksgiving the Macholate holiday. -Monica: Wow.
我們在想,只要行銷搞好了,我們能讓感恩節成為麻克力節。-哇哦!
Mr. Rastatter: Aren't you gonna swallow that? -Monica: Just waiting for it to stop bubbling.
你不吞下去嗎?-我只是在等它停止冒泡。
Mr. Rastatter: Yeah. Isn't that great?
是不是很棒?
Mr. Rastatter: Well, anyhoo... We're looking for a couple of chefs who can create some Thanksgiving-Theme recipes. You think you might be interested?
好吧……我們在找幾個廚師來搞一些新感恩節食譜。你有興趣嗎?
Monica: Abso...lutely!
絕對……有。
Monica: See, I love creating new recipes, I love Thanksgiving, and well now...I love Macholate.
我愛創新食譜,我愛感恩節,而現在呢,我愛麻克力。
Mr. Rastatter: Really? -Monica: Especially that after taste. You know, I tell ya...that'll last ya till Christmas.
真的?-特別是那種口里的余味……可以繚繞到圣誕節。
Monica: How about Macholate mousse? -Phoebe: It's not... It's not very Thanksgiving-y.
麻克力慕斯怎么樣?-那沒有……感恩節的味道。
Monica: How about Pilgrim Macholate mousse?
那么朝圣者麻克力慕斯呢?
Phoebe: What makes it Pilgrim? -Monica: We'll put buckles on it.
怎么像朝圣者啊?-放個皮帶扣上去。
Rachel: Did Ross call? -Monica: No, I'm sorry.
羅斯來電話沒?-沒有,抱歉。
Rachel: Why didn't he call? He's staying with Julie. Isn't he?
他為什么不打來呢?他要跟茱莉在一起是不是?
He's gonna stay with her and she's gonna be all: "Hi, I'm Julie. Ross picked me. And we're gonna get married and have lots of kids and dig up stuff together!"
他要跟她在一起,然后她會一副:“嗨,我是茱莉,羅斯選了我。我們要結婚,生一堆孩子,然后全家一起去挖東西!”
Phoebe: No offense, but that sounds nothing like her.
恕我冒犯,這一點也不像她。
Ross: I don't know what I'm gonna do. What am I gonna do? I mean, this is like a complete nightmare!
我不知道該怎么辦?我該怎么辦?這簡直是一場惡夢。
Chandler: I know. This must be so hard. "Oh, no! Two women love me! They're both gorgeous and sexy, my wallet's too small for my 50s...and my diamond shoes are too tight!"
我知道,這一定很難受。“不,兩個女人都愛我!她們都那么優秀,我的錢太多,皮包裝不下……我的鉆石鞋太緊了。”
Joey: Here's a thought, Ross. -Chandler: Don't touch the computer. Don't ever touch the computer.
我有一個辦法,羅斯。-別碰我的電腦,永遠都別碰電腦。
Joey: Ross, listen. I got two words for you: Threesome.
羅斯,聽著,我送你五個字:三人行(3P)。
Chandler: You still have another word, if you wanna use it.
你還差個字沒說,如果你想用的話。
Ross: Oh, hey. I think I know what it is. Help.
嘿,我想我知道。幫助。
Chandler: Okay. All right. Look. Let's get logical about this. Okay. We'll make a list. "Rachel and Julie: Pros and Cons."
我們用理性來分析,好嗎?我們來列個單子。“瑞秋和茱莉,優缺點”。
Chandler: We'll put their names in bold, with different fonts, and I can use different colors for each column.
她倆的名字用不同字體的粗體字,我可以給每一欄用不同的顏色(來寫上)。
Ross: Can't we just use a pen? -Chandler: No, Amish boy.
不能夠用筆就好了嗎?-不可以,阿們宗派男孩(17世紀成立)。
Joey: All right. Let's start with the cons, 'cause they're more fun. Rachel first.
我們就先從缺點開始,那比較好玩一點。先列瑞秋。
Ross: I don't know. I mean.... All right, I guess you can say she's a little spoiled sometimes.
我不知道,我是說……好吧,我想你可以說她有時候有一點嬌縱。
Joey: You could say that.
可以這么說。
Ross: I guess, you know, sometimes she's a little ditzy, you know? And I've seen her be a little too into her looks.
有時候……她有點像沒頭腦。我覺得她有點太注重她的外表。
Ross: And oh, and Julie and I, we have a lot in common 'cause we're both paleontologists, right? But Rachel's just a waitress.
茱莉跟我有很多共同點,因為我們都是古生物學家。但是瑞秋她只是個女服務生。
Chandler: Waitress. Got it. You guys wanna play Doom? Or we could keep doing this. What else?
女服務生。好了,你們想玩“毀滅戰士”(著名的射擊游戲)嗎?我們也可以繼續。還有呢?
Ross: I don't know.
我不知道。
Joey: Oh! Her ankles are a little chubby.
噢,她的腳踝有一點胖。
Chandler: Okay, let's do Julie. What's wrong with her?
換茱莉了。她有什么不好的?
Ross: She's not Rachel.
她不是瑞秋。
Monica: Okay, this is pumpkin pie with a Macholate cookie crumb crust.
好了,這是麻克力餅屑南瓜餡餅。
Monica: This is Macholate cranberry cake, and these are Macholate-chip cookies. Just like the lndians served.
這個是麻克力紅莓蛋糕,而這些是麻克力餅干。跟印第安人的一樣。
Rachel: Oh, my God! -Monica:"Oh, my God" good?
天啊。-“天啊”很好?
Rachel: Oh, my God! I can't believe you let me put this in my mouth.
天啊,我不敢相信你給我吃這個。
Phoebe: Oh! Sweet Lord! This is what evil must taste like!
噢,上帝啊!這一定是惡魔的味道。
Chandler: I'm telling you, this thing won't print.
我說這個玩意兒不能打印。
Chandler: Yes, I pressed that button, like, 100 times. You know for a hotline, you're not so hot.
對,那個按鈕我按了一百次了。就熱線而言,你一點都不熱情。
Chandler: What is that in the background? Are you watching Star Trek?
你那邊是什么聲音?你在看《星際迷航》?
Joey: Hey, so how did go with Julie? did you break her heart?
你和朱莉怎么樣了?你讓茱莉心碎了嗎?
Ross: Yes. It was horrible. She cried, I cried. She threw things, they hit me. I did the right thing.
是啊,好可怕,她哭,我也哭,她丟東西,打到了我。我這么做是對的。
Chandler: So, Spock actually hugs his father?
史波克(《星際迷航》中的角色)真的擁抱了他爸爸嗎?
Rachel: Hey, do you guys have... Hi
你們有沒……嗨!
Rachel: Where you going? -Ross: I just got back...from...from Julie's.
你去哪兒了?-我剛剛……從茱莉那邊回來。
Rachel: Oh. -Ross: No, no. It's not what you think. It's the other thing.
哦。-不……不是你想的那樣,是別的事。
Rachel: Well, what's the other thing? What do I think? -Ross: Well.... -Joey: He broke up with Julie!
什么是別的事?我會怎么想?-這個嘛…… -他跟茱莉分手了。