Rachel: Hi! Hi, Ben! Hi!
嗨!嗨,本。嗨!
Ross: We have a little bathroom emergency.
內急,借廁所一用。
Rachel: Oh, yeah go ahead.
快去吧。
Ross: Before we do, are any of Joey's special romance magazines in there?
去之前問一句,那兒有喬伊專用的浪漫雜志嗎?
Rachel: No. No.
沒有。
Ross: Okay! All clear!
好!可以去了!
Ben: Thanks Phoebe!
謝謝,菲比!
Rachel: Ben, it's Rachel! But whatever.
本。我是瑞秋。不過隨便啦。
Ross: Hey listen can you do me a big favor? The dean's office just called and said there was an urgent meeting. Can you watch Ben for like an hour?
能幫我個忙嗎?院長辦公室剛來電話說要開個緊急會議。能幫我帶一下本嗎?就一小時。
Rachel: What about Monica?
怎么不找莫妮卡?
Ross: Oh, she isn't home.
噢,她不在家。
Rachel: So it would just be, me alone?
那就只有我一個人嗎?
Ross: Well, Ben would be there.
還有本。
Ross: What's the matter?
怎么了?
Rachel: Well that you know it's just…I've never done that before. Me and him alone.
只是...我以前從來沒跟他單獨待過。
Ross: Rach, he's not an ex-con.
瑞秋,他又不是從監獄里放出來的。
Rachel: Okay. Okay. Okay. Uh, what do I, what do I do with him?
好吧。我該和他干什么呢?
Ross: I don't know! Just talk to him, entertain him and keep him alive.
不知道!就跟他講話,讓他高興,保他不死就行。
Rachel: Okay.
好的。
Ross: Okay. Ben? Come here. All right, I'm gonna leave you here with Aunt Rachel for about an hour. Okay? Are you gonna be okay?
本?過來。是這樣,我把你留在這兒,和瑞秋阿姨一起呆一個小時。可以嗎?你會乖嗎?
Rachel: Yeah I think so.
我想可以吧。
Ross: I wasn't talking to you.
我又不是問你。
Monica: What about the second minister we meet with? I kinda liked him.
我們見的第二個牧師怎么樣?我還蠻喜歡他的。
Chandler: You mean the spitter?
你是指口沫橫飛那位?
Monica: Come on! It wasn't that bad!
別這樣!他噴得也沒那么厲害。
Chandler: Easy for you to say; you'll be wearing a veil.
你說起來容易,你到時候有面紗遮臉。
Monica: What about the third guy?
那第三位呢?
Chandler: You mean the guy who kept staring at your chest?
你是說盯著你胸看的那個?
Monica: Can you blame him?
那你能怪他嗎?
Chandler: Sorry, I just don't like the idea of when I say, "I do," he's thinking, "Yeah, I'd do her too!"
對不起,我不想我說"我愿意"的時候,他想著,"我也愿意。
Monica: Well then we still have a problem.
這個問題還是有待解決。
Phoebe: With what?
什么問題?
Monica: Well, we're trying to find someone to perform our wedding and they're all either boring or annoying or you know, can't stop staring at the ladies.
哦,我們想找人主持我們的婚禮,可他們不是悶蛋就是討厭鬼,要么就老愛盯著女生這里看。
Phoebe: Oh! You should have one of us do it!
噢!應該找我們其中一人來主婚。
Monica: Phoebe, we're getting married, married, not sixth grade married.
菲比,我們要真的結婚,不是過家家。
Phoebe: No! No! It's a real thing! Anyone can get ordained on the Internet and perform like weddings and stuff!
不!不!真的可以呢!任何人都可在網上申請成為牧師,之后可以主持婚禮之類的儀式。
Joey: I call it! !
我報名!
Phoebe: What? ! No! It was my idea!
什么?!不行!這是我的主意!
Chandler: Guys thank you very much but neither of you is marrying us.
真心謝謝你們,但你們誰也不能替我們主婚。
Joey: Does calling it not mean anything anymore? !
怎么報名不算數了嗎?!
Chandler: We are going to have a legitimate member of the clergy! And when I say legitimate I mean, gay and in control of his saliva!
我們還是要找個正式的牧師!正式的意思是,他得是同性戀、還要能控制自己的口水!
Rachel: Ben you know when you were a baby, you and I used to hang out all the time. Cause I was your daddy's girlfriend.
本,你知道嗎,當你還是個嬰兒的時候,我們常在一起呢。因為我,我曾是你爸爸的女友。
Ben: But you're not anymore!
但你已經不是了!
Rachel: No, I'm not.
對,不是了。
Ben: Because you guys were on a break.
因為你們當時就已經分手了。
Rachel: Hey! We were not on a break.
嘿!我們當時沒有分手。
Ben: When's my daddy coming back?
我爸爸什么時候回來?
Rachel: Fifty-two minutes. So no brothers and sisters? But you know what? I have two sisters of my own and we just tortured each other.
52分鐘后。你沒有兄弟姐妹是吧?!我有兩個姐妹,我們會互相捉弄。
Ben: Really? Like how?
真的?怎樣捉弄?
Rachel: Well you know, we would repeat everything the other said, or we'd jump out of closets to scare each other, or switch the sugar for the salt so they'd put salt on their cereal.
我們互相學舌,或是從衣柜里跳出來嚇唬對方,或者把糖和鹽互換,讓她們在燕麥片上灑鹽。
Ben: That's a good one.
這個好玩。
Rachel: Yeah? You like that one?
是嗎?你喜歡這個?
Ben: Yeah, you're funny.
喜歡,你很有趣。
Rachel: I'm funny? Oh thank God! Well hey, I've got a ton of these! You take a quarter, take a quarter and, and you blacken the edge. Right? And then you say to person, I bet you can't roll this quarter from your forehead to your chin without it leaving your face. And then when they do it, they're left with a big black pencil line right down the center of their face.
我還有好多這些把戲呢!想聽個更有趣的嗎?還有一個。你拿個硬幣,然后把邊涂黑。之后你就對人說,我敢打賭你不能把這硬幣從你的額頭一直滾到下巴,而不會掉下來。一旦他們這樣做了,臉的正中間就會留下一條長長的黑線。
Ben: Can I do it to you?
我可以對你這樣嗎?
Rachel: Yeah, I'm funny Ben, but I'm not stupid. Okay?
本,我很有趣,但我不笨。
Joey: So, did you find anyone to marry you guys yet?
你們找到牧師了嗎?
Chandler: No, but Horny for Monica Minister called, wanting to know if we were still together.
沒有 但"癡想莫妮卡"牧師打電話來了,想知道我們分手沒有。
Monica: We're never gonna find anybody.
我們永遠也找不到合適的人選。
Joey: Well then let me do it!
那就讓我做吧!
Chandler: Joey…
喬伊…
Joey: No! Look, I've been thinking about it. I'm an actor right? So I won't get nervous talking in front of people. I won't spit, and I won't stare at Monica's breasts! You know? Everyone knows I'm an ass man!
不!,我想過了。我是演員,對吧?所以我在眾人面前講話不會緊張。我不會噴口水,也不會瞪著莫妮卡的胸看。大家都知道我對屁股情有獨鐘。
Monica: That is true.
那倒是真的。
Joey: Yeah and the most important thing is that it won't be some like, stranger up there who barely knows you. It'll be me! And I swear I'll do a really good job. Plus, you know I love you guys and it would really mean a lot to me.
最重要的,在臺上的不會是不了解你們的陌生人。而是我!我發誓一定會做得很好。再說,我愛你們兩個,這對我來說會非常有意義。
Monica: Might be kinda cool.
還挺帶勁的。
Joey: So I can do it?
那我可以做嗎?
Chandler: Yeah you can do it.
行啊,你可以做。
Joey: All right! Okay! All right! Okay, I gotta get started on my speech! Oh, wait a minute, Internet ministers can still have sex right?
太好了!太好了!好的,我要開始準備講稿了!噢,等一下,網上注冊牧師仍可以有性生活,對嗎?
Chandler: Yeah.
是的。
Rachel: Come in.
進來。
Ross: I have a bone to pick with you.
我要找你算賬。
Rachel: Uh-oh.
慘了。
Ross: Yes! Ben learned a little trick.
沒錯!本學會了一個惡作劇。
Rachel: Oh yeah? Did he pull the old…
是嗎?他是不是拿…
Ross: That's right! That's right! Saran Wrap on the toilet seat so the pee goes everywhere!
沒錯!沒錯!保鮮膜裹在馬桶座上,所以尿得到處都是!
Rachel: Oh that.
噢,那個。
Ross: Yeah that! You know I hate practical jokes! They're mean and they're stupid and I don't want my son learning them!
對,那個!你知道我討厭惡作劇!又低級又愚蠢。我不想我兒子學這些鬼東西!
Rachel: Oh, come on! Saran Wrap on the toilet seat, you don't think that's just a little funny? !
噢,不至于吧!保鮮膜裹在馬桶座上,你就不覺得有一點點有趣?!
Ross: I was barefoot. Now tell me, the toilet thing is the only thing you taught him right?
我當時光著腳。告訴我,你只教了他馬桶那玩意兒是不?
Rachel: Yes.
對。
Joey: Say hello to Reverend Joey Tribbiani!
向喬伊·崔比安尼牧師問好吧!
Monica: You did it! You got ordained? !
你去申請了!你得到任命了?!
Joey: Yeah, I just got off the Internet! Man, there is a lot of porn out there!
是啊,我剛剛下線!天,網上色情的東西真不少!
Chandler: Our minister…
我們的牧師…
Joey: Anyway, I started working on what I'm going to say for the ceremony, do you wanna hear it?
我準備好了婚典上說的話,想聽嗎?
Joey: Now, listen this is just a first draft so… "We are gathered here today on this joyous occasion to celebrate the special love that Monica and Chandler share." Eh? "It is a love based on giving and receiving. As well as having and sharing. And the love that they give and have is shared and received. And through this having and giving and sharing and receiving." "We too can share and love and have and receive."
這只是初稿,所以…"我們今天共聚在這歡快場合來慶祝莫妮卡和錢德所分享的特殊愛情"嗯?"這是基于給予和接受的愛。也是擁有和分享的愛。他們所給予和擁有的愛也是分享和接受的愛。通過這擁有和給予和分享和接受。"我們也能分享和愛和擁有和接受。
Chandler: Should we call the spitter?
要不要打電話給噴口水的那位?
Carol: Hey Rachel!
嘿,瑞秋!
Carol: What a nice surprise! What are you doing here?
真沒想到!你怎么來了?
Rachel: Well you know I was just in the neighborhood and I passed by your building and I thought to myself, "What's up with Carol and sweet, little Ben?"
哦,我剛剛就在附近,經過你們這兒就想到,"不知卡羅爾和可愛的小本好嗎?"
Carol: Can I ask what Come on in.
真有心,進來吧。
Rachel: Okay.
好。
Carol: I'll make some coffee and we can chat.
我煮點咖啡,我們可以聊聊天。
Rachel: I'd love that. I would love… So where is sweet little Ben? I would love to have a little…
好啊,很好。可愛的小本呢我想和小…
Rachel: I found him! Very funny, come here! That is exactly why I've come here to talk to you okay?
找到他了!真好笑,過來。我過來就是想找你談這件事,好嘛?
Carol: Rach, do you want some sugar in your coffee?
瑞秋,咖啡里要加糖嗎?
Rachel: Yes, oh…Do I want sugar in my coffee? No, just some milk would be good Carol. Thanks. Okay, do you remember all that stuff I taught you yesterday?
要,噢…我要在咖啡里該加糖嗎?不用了,只要牛奶就行,卡羅爾謝謝。你記得我昨天教你那些東西嗎?
Ben: Remember all that stuff I taught you yesterday?
記得我昨天教你那些東西嗎?
Rachel: Don't do that.
別學我。
Ben: Don't do that.
別學我。
Rachel: Seriously, your dad doesn't like pranks.
說真的,你爸爸不喜歡惡作劇。
Ben: Seriously, your dad doesn't like pranks.
說真的,你爸爸不喜歡惡作劇。
Rachel: Oh damnit!
噢,該死的!
Ben: Oh damnit!
噢,該死的!
Rachel: No! Don't say that! Don't say that!
不!別說這個!別說這個!
Ben: Damnit!
該死!
Rachel: No don't! Go back to repeating!
不!別說這個!別說這個!
Ben: Damn it!
該死!
Rachel: Oh crap!
噢,屁話!
Ben: Oh crap!
噢,屁話!
Joey: Okay you guys, I got a little more written. Are you ready?
好,我又寫了幾句詞。要聽嗎?
Chandler: Yeah. Okay.
好啊。
Joey: "When I think of the love that these two givers and receivers share, I can not help but envy the lifetime ahead of having and loving and giving and…" And then I can't think of a good word for right here.
"當我想到這兩個給予者和接受者所分享的愛,就忍不住嫉妒他們這一生將要度過的擁有和愛慕和給予和…"下面我想不到一個好詞。
Monica: How about receiving?
"接受"這個詞怎么樣?
Joey: Yes!
正是!
Chandler: See Joe, not that that's not great! But, one of the cool things about having somebody we know perform the ceremony is that it can be about us! You know, it can be more personal. You can tell stories about us!
喬伊,不是說你寫的詞不好,但朋友主婚的好處就在于婚禮可以圍繞我們展開。更具個人特色,你可以講講我們的小故事!
Joey: Oh! Ooh! Okay, maybe I'll talk about London! You know when you two hooked up! Only, only I won't say hooked up. I'll say, "Began their beautiful journey…"
噢。好的要不說說倫敦吧!在那兒你們倆兒搞上了!只是,只是我不會說搞上了。我會說,"他們展開的美好旅程…"
Monica: There you go!
這就對了!
Joey: "…by doing it."
…是干出來的。
Chandler: Joey?
喬伊?
Joey: Okay. All right. so how did it happen? Did your eyes meet across the room? And then the next thing you know you're in the bathtub together and she's feeding you strawberries?
好。好的。那你們是怎么開始的?你們兩個先對上了眼兒?接著你就發現你們在浴缸里,她在給你喂草莓?
Chandler: Isn't that what happened with you and the bride's maid?
那不是你和伴娘的風流史嗎?
Joey: Yeah! I call that London style.
正是!我管那叫"倫敦派"。
Monica: No that is not what happened with us.
我們不是這么開始的。
Phoebe: Oh, But maybe you should say it is, because London style sounds nice.
也許你們應該說是的,因為"倫敦派"聽著很帶勁。
Monica: Well, I was really sad that night because this guy that I was Ross's mom. And then Chandler was, was really sweet and he consoled me. And well we drank too much…
好吧,那天晚上我很郁悶,因為有個家伙以為我是羅斯的媽媽。錢德勒對我很體貼,一直安慰我。我們喝得爛醉…
Joey: Yeah baby!
這就對了,寶貝!
Chandler: And I was a perfect gentleman and I walked her to her hotel room and said goodnight.
我當時可是個完美的紳士,我送她回酒店房間說再見。
Chandler: But then later that night…
但當晚晚些時候…
Joey: Yeah baby!
這就對了,寶貝!