日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第七季 > 正文

老友記 第7季:第15集 喬伊換腦(下)

來源:可可英語 編輯:Alisa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Cecilia: The essence of the character is rooted in her confidence. So, when Jessica enters a room for instance, she owns everything and every person in that room. You try.

這個角色的精髓源自于她的自信。譬如說,當杰西卡走進一個房間時,她掌握那個房間里所有事物跟所有人。你試試看。
Joey: Okay!
好!
Cecilia: Right. He's not mad at the room either. Try it again, he owns it! He owns the room. It is his. He owns, owns, owns, owns the room! He owns it!All right, it's a little weird, but it's getting better. Oh well, I'm gonna miss this woman so much. I don't know what I'm going to do! I mean, it's been 20 years of my life.
他也沒有對這個房間生氣。再試一次,他掌握!掌握著房里的一切事物!這是他的,他掌握這個房間!他掌握!好吧,它這有點奇怪,但已經好多了。我一定會想念這個女人。我不知道我該怎么辦。這是我生命中的20年呀。
Joey: Hey! hey! Maybe, maybe this is a good thing. You know? It'll give you a chance to shake things up, play different characters. You're so talented.
嘿,也許這是好事。這給你一個機會重新開始,扮演不同的角色。你是這么有天賦。
Cecilia: Probably should've just left years ago when the offers were pouring in, but you know I just got so comfy here! And I turned down some amazing work!
或許我幾年前,在有傳言的時候就該離開,那時候很多人要我演戲,但我在這里過得太舒服!我拒絕了一些大好機會!
Joey: Like what?
譬如說呢?
Cecilia: Well, let's just say if I left 15 years ago, the landscape of Mexican cinema would be very different today!
就說如果我在十五年前離開,現在墨西哥影壇會完全不一樣!
Cecilia: But well now, now's a different time for me.
但現在現在時機不一樣了。
Joey: Oh hey come on, don't do this! Look let me tell you something, okay? Now when I watch you do a scene, I'm thinking, "Boy, she is a great actress!" but, I am also thinking, "She is hot!"
別自怨自艾!我告訴你點事,好嗎?當我看到你演戲時,我在想"天啊 她演技真棒!",但我也在想"她太性感了!"。
Cecilia: You think I'm hot?
你覺得我性感?
Joey: You own the room. We should probably get the…
你掌握著一切,我們也許該……
Cecilia: Oh yeah-yeah, we should get the… So when Jessica kisses a man, she usually puts, both her hands on the man's face.
是呀,我們也許該……當杰西卡吻一個男人的時候,她通常會把她的雙手放在那個男人的臉上。
Joey: Yeah yeah, I noticed that! Is that cause she's so passionate?
我注意到了!是因為她很充滿熱情?
Cecilia: No! It's because that way the camera only sees her! Do you wanna try it?
不,是因為這樣做的話,鏡頭里就只能看到她。你想試下嗎?
Joey: Yeah! Okay.
是!好的。
Cecilia: That was good, that was really good. But I think your hands maybe a little off, they should be maybe right like…
太棒了。真的很不錯。但我想你的手可能,應該稍微放下來點,它們應該……
Chandler: Well, I feel like a snack!
我想還是要點小吃吧。
Monica: Do you want some shortbread? That's Scottish like you are.
你想要點短面包嗎?是蘇格蘭的,和你一樣。
Chandler: Oh no thanks. I don't like any thing from my Scottish heritage.
不,謝了。我不喜歡和我蘇格蘭血統有關的東西。
Ross: What? !
什么?
Chandler: Well it's just my entire family was run out of Scotland by Vikings.
當我們整個家族被維京海盜趕出蘇格蘭之后。
Ross: It sounds to me like your family is ready to uh, rediscover its Scottish roots.
聽上去像是你的家族已經做好準備重溯蘇格蘭之根了。
Monica: You can not play bagpipes at the wedding!
你不能在婚禮上吹風笛!
Ross: How did you know about that? !
你們怎么知道的?
Chandler: We heard you play all the way from your apartment!
我們在家都聽到你吹了。
Ross: Were you the ones called the cops? !
是你們叫的警察?!
Chandler: That's not really important right now. What is important is. while we appreciate the gesture, we just don't feel bagpipes are appropriate for our wedding.
這個現在不重要。重要的是,我們很接受你的好意,我們只是覺得風笛不適合在我們婚禮上吹奏。
Ross: Why not?
為什么?
Chandler: Because we hate them.
因為我們討厭它。
Ross: Just give me a chance to perform for you and then decide whatever you want. And I'm not going to tell you what song I'm gonna play either. But let's just say when it's over I'll bet there will be a we bit of celebration.
給我個機會在你們面前表演一下,再由你們決定。我不會告訴你們我要演奏什么。當演奏完之后,我們肯定會小小慶祝一番。
Rachel: Hey! Hey!
嘿!嘿!
Phoebe and Rachel: Who is it?
是誰?
Guy: Hi! It's Tom, I'm here to pick up the phone.
我是湯姆,我來拿手機的。
Phoebe: Whoa! Why do you get to answer the door?
哇哦!為什么要由你去開門?
Rachel: Well why shouldn't I? !
為什么不行?!
Phoebe: Cause it's my apartment!
這可是我的公寓!
Rachel: Well, then I get to give him the cell phone.
那么由我來把手機交給他。
Phoebe: Okay. All right. Good luck explaining all the calls to China.
好吧,祝你好運,慢慢解釋下打到中國的電話。
Tom: Hi!
嗨!
Phoebe: Wow! How long were we arguing for?
哇哦,我們爭論了多久?
Rachel: You're not the man who left the cell phone.
你不是那個丟手機的人。
Tom: No that's my assistant.
對,他是我的助理。
Rachel: Is he coming?
他會來嗎?
Tom: No.
不。
Phoebe: Could you give us one second?
你能不能稍微等一下?
Tom: Sure!
好的。
Rachel: We'll be right back sir.
我們馬上回來,先生。
Tom: Sure.
好的。
Phoebe: what do we do?
我們該怎么做?
Rachel: I don't know!
我不知道。
Phoebe: Can you believe this? We were waiting for a hot guy and then an even hotter one shows up!
你能相信嗎?我們在等一個帥哥,結果來了一個超級大帥哥!
Rachel: I know! What? !
我知道!什么?!
Phoebe: Rachel, listen, if you let me have him then I will really owe you one.
瑞秋,聽我說如果你能把他讓給我,我真的欠你一個大人情。
Rachel: All right. All right. Phoebe I will let you have him, but you owe me. you owe me big!
好。好吧。我把他讓給你。但你欠我一個大人情!
Tom: So, which one of you lovely ladies am I going to take to dinner?
哪一位漂亮的小姐要陪我去吃晚餐?
Phoebe: Oh that'd be me. Sir. After you.
是我,先生。你先請。
Tom: Okay. Okay.
好,好。
Phoebe: Nice!
太棒了!
Cecilia: Well, you certainly own that room.
好了,你現在完全掌握那個地方了。
Joey: Actually I rent the whole place and, I just got what you meant. Thank you.
事實上,我租了這套房子。我明白你的意思了,謝謝。
Rachel: Hi.
嗨。
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh, Jessica Lockhart! In my apartment! I am such a huge fan! I am such a huge fan!
我的天那!我的天那!哦,杰西卡·羅卡哈德!在我的公寓里!我是你的忠實影迷!我是你的忠實影迷!
Cecilia: Well, it's nice to know that you…
很高興能見到……
Rachel: MONICA! MONICA!
莫妮卡!莫妮卡!
Joey: That is my roommate Rachel.
她是我的室友瑞秋。
Cecilia: Oh that explains all the women's underwear.
難怪你家會有女人內衣。
Joey: Sure.
是啊。
Monica: Oh my God! It's true! Oh my God, can I just ask you to do me, just one favor?
我的天啊!是真的!天啊,我能請你幫我一個忙嗎?
Cecilia: Certainly.
當然可以。
Monica: Would you slap me? Would you slap me right here in the face? !
你能打我一巴掌嗎?你能現在就打我一巴掌嗎?
Cecilia: I'd love to, but my lawyer said I can't do that anymore.
我很樂意。但我的律師說,我不能再那么做了。
Joey: All right, here we go.
好,走吧。
Monica: No, wait. Just one more thing! One more minute! You're a stupid bitch.
不,再等等。就一會!就一會!你是個愚蠢的賤人。
Cecilia: I really can't slap you.
我真的不能扇你。
Monica: My God you're great!
天呀,你是這么棒!
Joey: Thanks for stopping by. See you! I am so sorry about that.
謝謝你們的過路訪問。我很抱歉。
Cecilia: Oh no no no no, being adored. I'm used to it, don't worry about it.
不。被人崇拜著,我經常碰到這樣的事。不用擔心。
Joey: Oh my God!
天那!
Cecilia: What?
怎么了?
Joey: They sent me today's script! They never send the script!
他們寄了今天的劇本給我!他們從來沒有給我寄過劇本!
Cecilia: They don't?
他們沒有?
Joey: Well no, I'm just in a coma. This must mean I have lines! Oh…
我在昏迷中呀。這就意味著我有臺詞了。噢……
Cecilia: How does it happen?
是怎么發生那件事的?
Joey: You get thrown from a horse into an electric fence.
你從馬上摔下,撞到電籬笆。
Cecilia: Ah what? ! Jessica hates horses!
什么?!杰西卡討厭馬!
Joey: Yeah well, I'm guessing after this she's not going to be crazy about electricity either.
經過這件事,她也不會喜歡電。
Dina: Loosening the saddle on mother's horse was brilliant Fredrick. And the electric fence, inspired.
在媽媽的馬鞍上動手腳是個好點子,弗萊德克。電籬笆那個點子太妙了。
Fredrick: Thank you sweetheart.
謝謝你,親愛的。
Dina: I can't believe she's really gone. Look around you, all of this is ours.
我不敢相信她真的死了??纯茨愕乃闹埽磺卸际俏覀兊?。
Joey: I don't think so.
我可不那么認為。
Dina: Who are you? !
你是誰?!
Jessica Lockhart: What's the matter Dina? Don't you recognize your own mother? !
怎么了,笛娜?你不認得你自己的媽媽嗎?!
The Director: Cut! That was great everybody! Thank you!
卡!大家都演得很好!謝謝!
Cecilia: That was so wonderful! I think that you're a better Jessica than I ever was!
演的真不錯!我認為你演的杰西卡比我還好。
Joey: Oh no.
噢,不是的。
Cecilia: Well of course not, but you were very good.
當然不錯,但是你演的不錯。
Joey: Thanks!
謝謝!
Cecilia: And guess what? Good news! I got another job!
好消息,我找到新工作了。
Joey: Great! Hey! All right! Well what is it? !
太棒了!是什么樣的工作?!
Cecilia: A film in Guadalajara!
我要到瓜達拉哈拉拍電影!
Joey: The airport?
機場?
Cecilia: No that's La Guardia. This is Mexico.
不,那是拉瓜迪亞機場。是墨西哥。
Joey: Oh. Wow! Well how will you be gone?
噢,哇哦。那么,你要去多久?
Cecilia: Eight months.
八個月。
Joey: That's a really long time.
是很長的一段時間呀。
Cecilia: Yeah, but you can come and visit me. I bet that you could own a few places down there.
是的,但是你可以來看我。我打賭到時你可以掌握某些地方。
Joey: Well I tell you, I should probably buy a place in the city first. And I just got what you meant again…That is…I tell you, that is a tricky one! Cecilia: That is a tricky one.
是啊,或許我該先在城里買房子。我剛剛才領會到你的意思,那還真是…很容易理解錯!是很容易理解錯。
Joey: Good luck.
祝你好運。
Cecilia: You too.
你也是。
Ross: Now, remember l'm still learning.
請記住我還在學習當中。
Ross: One, two, three, four!
一,二,三,四!
Ross: You know the song. Sing along.
你們都知道這首歌,一起唱吧。
Ross: So?
怎么樣?
Monica and Chandler: No!
不怎么樣!

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
appropriate [ə'prəupriət]

想一想再看

adj. 適當的,相稱的
vt. 撥出(款項)

聯想記憶
passionate ['pæʃənit]

想一想再看

adj. 熱情的,易怒的,激情的

聯想記憶
landscape ['lændskeip]

想一想再看

n. 風景,山水,風景畫
v. 美化景觀

 
confidence ['kɔnfidəns]

想一想再看

adj. 騙得信任的
n. 信任,信心,把握

聯想記憶
saddle ['sædl]

想一想再看

n. 鞍,車座,山脊,拖具
vt. 裝以馬鞍,

聯想記憶
gesture ['dʒestʃə]

想一想再看

n. 手勢,姿態
v. 作手勢表達

聯想記憶
brilliant ['briljənt]

想一想再看

adj. 卓越的,光輝的,燦爛的
n. 寶石

聯想記憶
inspired [in'spaiəd]

想一想再看

adj. 有創見的,有靈感的

聯想記憶
script [skript]

想一想再看

n. 手稿,腳本,手跡
vt. 為...

聯想記憶
scene [si:n]

想一想再看

n. 場,景,情景

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 黑帮大佬和我的三百六十五日| 泰国xxx| 电影处女地| 东方电视台节目表今日节目| 男生变女生tg动画变身| 美女mm| 恐怖托马斯| 小孩脸上一块白一块白是什么原因| 1—36集电视剧在线观看| 聊斋艳谭之荷花三娘子| 1—42集分集剧情简介| 迎风的青春电影| 邓伦是石家庄哪里的| ridley| 北京卫视今晚的电视剧是什么| 欲情电影在线观看 | 归亚蕾个人资料图片| 任喜宝| 范冰冰激情| 荒野求生21天美国原版免费播放| 港股开户测试答案2024年| 少妇性按摩bbwzⅹxoo| 火火| 孤战迷城 电视剧| 周末的一天| 库存管理软件| 同妻俱乐部| 白培中| 迪迦奥特曼头像| 金福南事件始末在线观看高清影评| 拔萝卜电影| 女同性恋视频网站| 战斧骨电影| 日韩女优在线| 女生被艹在线观看| 南圭丽| 寿康宝鉴戒期表| 吴谨言星座| 楼下的房客到底讲的什么| 基础综合英语邱东林电子版答案| 浣肠アナル地狱|