日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第七季 > 正文

老友記 第7季:第14集 三十歲(下)

來源:可可英語 編輯:Alisa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Rachel: Okay! You know what? I realized it was stupid to get upset about not having a husband and kids. All I really needed was a plan. See I wanna have three kids.

你知道嗎?為沒有先生和小孩就不高興,是很蠢的。我只需要一個計劃。我想生三個小孩。
Phoebe: Oh let me guess, and you wanna have them all at the same time and you wanna have them for your brother.
我猜,你是想一次生三個,而且給你弟弟生對吧?
Rachel: As I was saying. I should probably have the first of the three kids by the time I'm 35. which gives me five years. So, if I wanna have my kid when I'm 35, I don't have to get pregnant until I'm 34. Which gives Prada four years to start making maternity clothes! Oh wait, but I do want to be married for a year before I get pregnant.
就是說,我應該在35歲以前生第一個。這樣我還有五年。如果我35時要生孩子,34歲前一定要懷孕。普拉達還四年時間幫我準備孕婦裝!但是,我希望在懷孕時至少已結婚一年。
Monica: Really! That long? ! Look all you want, it's happening!
當真?這么久?你的心愿,在我們身上應驗了!
Rachel: No, so I don't have to get married until I'm 33! That's three years, that's three whole years. Oh, wait a minute though. I'll need a year and a half to plan the wedding, and I'd like to know the guy for a year, year and a half before we get engaged. Which means I need to meet the guy by the time I'm thirty.
我到33歲再結婚就好。我還有3年。不過,等一下。我需要一年半來籌備婚禮。我希望能認識這個人一年至一年半再訂婚。這表示我必須在30歲時認識這個人。
Ross: Which is fine! Because you just turned twenty-eight!
沒有問題,因為你才剛滿28!
Rachel: No! Ross, no! It is not fine! According to my plan I should already be with the guy I wanna marry!
不!羅斯!問題大了!根據計劃,我現在就應該和我要嫁的對象在一起了。
Joey: Will you quit hogging it!
該我了!
Rachel: I'm telling you it's like watching Bambi learn how to walk.
我告訴你,這就好像看著小鹿學走路。
Ross: You're drunk! Mom and dad are gonna be mad! Maybe I'm a little drunk.
你醉了!爸媽一定會大發雷霆!我好象也有醉意。
Joey: Hey! Are those crab cakes? Did I not tell you to come straight to me when more crab cakes were ready?
嘿!那是蟹餅嗎?我不是告訴你,蟹餅好了直接端給我?
Chandler: How are you feeling?
你感覺怎么樣?
Monica: You are so handsome! I wanna make love to you right here, right now!
你好帥!我想在此時此地和你嘿咻!
Ross: I really wish that you wouldn't.
你還是忍一忍的好。
Chandler: Now all you have to do is just get through a little bit more, okay? Then we can put you in bed, okay? Just smile and don't talk to anyone.
再撐一下子,好嗎然后我就抱你上床睡。保持微笑,不要和任何人說話。
Phoebe: Speech! Speech! Let's hear from the birthday girl! Huh?
講兩句!講兩句!讓生日的姑娘講兩句!
Chandler: Pheebs!
菲比!
Phoebe: Don't you see? Everyone's looking at me! The plan's working! I didn't even have to take off my top yet!
看見嗎?大家都在看我。陰謀得逞!我連上衣還沒脫呢,就吸引了目光!
All: Speech! Come on Monica! Come on! Come on! Speech!
講兩句!莫妮卡講兩句!快!快!講兩句!
Mr.Geller: Hey Chandler, you can't keep your hands off her for one second!
錢德勒,你對她真是愛不釋手呢!
Mrs.Geller: Oh-ho, I think it's nice.
這很甜蜜。
Chandler: I think it's necessary.
這很必要。
Monica: I wanna thank you all for coming. My family and my friends.
感謝大家前來,各位親朋好友。
Monica: I really like to say that I'm…
我真想說,我
Monica: You know what I'd really like to say? I'm drunk! That's right mom and dad. Your little Harmonica is hammered! And guess what! I've been drunk before! And I've smoked a cigarette! You know what! You know what! It's all okay. It's okay because I turned thirty today. And, and I can do anything I want! Because I am a grown up.
知道我真想說什么嗎?我醉了!爸媽,我不再是乖乖女!而且!猜猜怎么著,我以前也喝醉過。我抽過煙。你知道!你知道!沒關系!沒關系!因為我今天滿30歲了。我想做什么就做什么!因為我是成年人了。
Phoebe: Okay quick, help me get this off!
好,快,替我脫掉!
Joey: Yeah!
好!
Phoebe: I lost a whole year! I can't believe it! This is so unfair!
我損失了整整一年!我不信!這太不公平!
Joey: Come on, Pheebs, it'll be okay.
菲比,沒有關系的。
Phoebe: Will it? Will it? ! I mean, how would you feel if you found out you were 31?
是嗎?是嗎?如果你發現你突然31歲了,你會有什么感覺?
Joey: That's not gonna happen. No. Because we have a new deal!
不可能。我和上帝有了新約定!
Phoebe: Plus, it totally ruined my schedule! I haven't done any of the things I wanted to do by the time I was 31!
還有,這毀了我的計劃!我還沒做那些我31歲前想做的事。
Joey: Like what?
像什么?
Phoebe: Like okay. I haven't met any Portuguese people! I, I haven't had the perfect kiss! And I haven't been to sniper's school!
像是我還不認識任何葡萄牙人。完美之吻還是沒發生。我還沒去上狙擊手學校!
Monica: Phoebe, you know why don't we just go upstairs and have some birthday cake?
菲比,上樓吃蛋糕好吧?
Phoebe: No, I just feel like being by myself for a while. All right? I'll see you guys later. Thanks.
我想單獨呆一會,好嗎?待會見,謝謝。
Rachel: Oh, poor Pheebs.
可憐的菲比。
Joey: Hey, you know what you guys? I think I'm gonna go walk her home.
嘿,伙計們知道嗎?我想我得去送送她。
Monica: Oh man!
哦天!
Chandler: What?
什么?
Monica: He's gonna eat the cake!
他會把蛋糕吃了!
Joey: Pheebs! Wait up! Listen, close your eyes.
菲比!等等我!閉上眼睛。
Joey: That's one thing you can cross off your list.
你的心愿清單上,可以劃掉一條了。
Phoebe: Oh yeah.
對。
Joey: Oh, and plus I'm 1/16th Portuguese.
另外我有1/16葡萄牙血統哦。
Phoebe: Oh!
哦!
Ross: Okay, is everybody clear? We're gonna pick it up and move it. Now all we need is teamwork, okay? We're gonna lift the car and slide it out. Lift and slide!
好,大家都清楚了?我們要將它抬起來,然后移動它。我們要團結一心。抬起這臺車。把它弄出來。抬起來滑出來。抬和滑!
Rachel: Ross, I really don't think…
羅斯,我真的不覺得這
Ross: Lift! And slide!
抬!滑出去!
Chandler: Okay, here we go.
好吧,開始。
Ross: All right everyone, lift! And slide!
好的,大家一起來。抬起來!滑出來!
Rachel: Hey Joey.
嘿,喬伊。
Joey: Oh, come on Rach! My turn just started!
拜托,瑞秋!才剛輪到我!
Rachel: Actually, I just wanna talk to Tag.
其實我是要和泰格說話。
Joey: Oh. Okay. Hey, can I ride this outside?
好,我可以到外面溜嗎?
Rachel: Whatever! Okay, I'm not your mother.
隨你便,我又不是你媽。
Rachel: Not in the street!
不要到街上!
Tag: How are you doing? Are you feeling any better?
覺得怎么樣?有沒有覺得好一點?
Rachel: Yeah, I'm doing okay. I'm…let's talk.
有,我很好,我我們談談。
Tag: What's up?
什么事?
Rachel: Oh Tag, you're such a great guy and we have so much fun together but I don't…
泰格你真是個好男人,我們在一起很開心。可是我
Tag: Wait! I think I see where you're going, but before you say anything else, can I just say one more thing?
等一下!我想我知道你要做什么。在你說任何話之前,我可以先說一件事嗎?
Rachel: Well said. And a good example of the fun I was referring to, but I just think I'm past the point where I think I can you know, just have fun.
說得很好。我們那么開心,有吻為證。不過我已經過了開心就好的階段了。
Tag: Rachel, don't do this. This is just because you're turning thirty.
瑞秋,別這樣。這只是因為你30歲了。
Rachel: Yeah, it is! But you're just a kid! I mean you're 25!
是的。而你只是個孩子!你才25歲!
Tag: Twenty-four actually.
其實是24歲。
Rachel: Oh God! You know what I wish? I wish you were six years older. Well actually, if I'm wishing for stuff, I actually wish I was six years younger.
老天!你知道我會許的什么愿?我希望你比現在大6歲。假如真要許愿,其實我希望自己年輕6歲。
Tag: Me too.
我也是。
Rachel: Yeah, I'm sorry.
是啊,對不起。
Chandler: Hey! How'd it go?
嘿!談得怎么樣?
Rachel: Oh, if I only want two kids, can I keep him for another year?
如果只要兩個孩子,能不能把他再留一年?
Phoebe: You did the right thing.
你的決定沒錯。
Joey: I don't like this anymore.
我厭倦這玩意兒了。
Chandler: Well, here we are, just a bunch of thirty year olds.
我們在這兒,一群30歲的人。
Ross: Do you realize in ten years we're gonna be 40?
你知道再過10年,我們就40歲了?
Joey: Why God? ! Why are you doing this to us? !
為什么!上帝!這樣對我們?!
Ross: Yes! My baby's finally free!
哈!寶貝車總算解脫了!
Joey: All right! Start it up! Let's go!
好極了!發動!我們走!
The Man In The Sportscar: How hot are we?
我們拉不拉風?
Ross: You wanna buy a car?
你要買車嗎?

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
engaged [in'geidʒd]

想一想再看

adj. 忙碌的,使用中的,訂婚了的

 
crab [kræb]

想一想再看

n. 蟹
v. 捕蟹,使橫行
n.

聯想記憶
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心煩的,苦惱的,不安的
v. 推翻,

聯想記憶
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避難所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

聯想記憶
slide [slaid]

想一想再看

vi. 滑,滑動,滑入,悄悄地溜走
vt. 使

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: jar of love完整版| 电影《瞬间》| 一年又一年电视剧演员表| 免费看污视频在线观看| 母线槽规格型号及价格| 迪卡娅电影| 韩红个人资料| 财税2010121号原文| 韩国xxxxxxxxxxxx| xmx| 梦断楼兰电影| 少年派3免费观看完整版电视剧| 触底反弹电影| angela white电影| 迷失之城 电影| 浙江卫视回放观看入口| 科室对分级护理落实情况检查记录| 女同性激烈床戏舌吻戏| 抖音手机版| 北京卫视电视节目单| 三人越谷文言文翻译| 3片| 深海蛇难 电影| 风月电视剧免费观看剧情| 白昼先生 电影| 七度空间卫生巾图片| 杜丽莎| 故乡之恋简谱| 刘浩存个人简历资料| 红缨是什么意思| 连城诀1-40集全集免费| 他其实没那么爱你电影| xzj| 托比·斯蒂芬斯| 诱惑的艺术| 蜗居爱情| 战地天使| 老片.经典.hd.videos| 马丁弗瑞曼| 埃文蕾切尔伍德满天星| 骨妹|