邊去!!!起床!起床!起床!該死的!起床!起床!起床!該死的?。?/div>
Rachel: What is that noise?
這噪音是什么?
Chandler: You!
你!
Joey: It's the chick! She's...going through some changes.
是小雞!她,有了些變化。
Monica: What kind of changes?
什么樣的變化?
Chandler: Well the vet seems to think that's she's becoming a rooster. We're getting a second opinion.
獸醫的診斷結果是她要變成公雞了。我們有其他的看法。
Phoebe: Hey!
嗨!
Ross: Hey, what're you doing shopping at eight in the morning?
嗨,你怎么早晨8點就出去購物了?
Rachel: Well, I've been up since six. Thanks to somebody's dumb-ass rooster.
我早晨6點就起了,多謝某人的臭公雞。
Phoebe: You guys, you really should get rid of those animals. They shouldn't be living in an apartment.
你們真的應該放棄這些動物。它們不應該住在公寓里。
Rachel: Yeah! Especially not with all of these knives and cookbooks around...
對!尤其是應該遠離那些餐刀和食譜。
Phoebe: All right. I'm gonna go to the fertility doctor, and uh, see if I'm ready to have Frank and Alice's embryo transferred into my uterus.
好吧。我要去看產科醫生了嗯,看看我是否準備好把弗蘭克和愛麗絲的胚胎放進我的子宮。
Ross: Now how will they know if you're ready?
現在,他們怎么知道你是否準備好了?
Phoebe: Oh, they're just gonna umm, look to see if my endometria layer is thick.
哦,他們只是嗯,看看我的子宮內膜是否夠厚。
Chandler: Oh, I can uh, check that for ya.
哦,我能嗯,幫你檢查這個。
Phoebe: Ok everyone, think thick.
好的大家,想著厚。
All: Goodbye! Good luck Phoebe!
再見!好運!
Phoebe: Hi! Wish me luck!
嗨!祝我好運!
Monica: Oh, good luck.
哦,好運。
Joey: Good luck. And I'm still right!
好運。我仍然是對的!
Monica: That is sooo not true!
不對!
Rachel: What?
什么?
Joey: She's mad because I know today's her laundry day and that means she's wearing her old lady underpants.
她很生氣因為我知道,今天是去洗衣店的洗衣服日子,所以今天她穿的是老女人才穿的那種內褲。
Chandler: I can check that for you.
我能幫你檢查這個。
Monica: I ju-, I just I can't believe that you think you and Chandler know me and Rachel better than we know you.
我只是,我不相信你說的,你和錢德了解我和瑞秋,比我和瑞秋了解你們更深。
Chandler: Well...we-we do. You, can only eat Tic Tacks in even numbers.
他說的沒錯。你吃榛子只能是偶數個。
Joey: Yeah, what's that about?
對,這說明什么?
Chandler: And you...Ross, I believe, if you check Rachel's bag you will find a half-eaten box of cookies in there.
你...羅斯,我相信,如果你檢查一下瑞秋的袋子,你就會發現一盒吃了一半的餅干。
Ross: You're good. These are not.
你很厲害嘛。這餅干可不怎么樣。
Rachel: So not impressed. Everybody snacks when they shop.
這不算什么。每個人購物的時候都會帶著零食。
Monica: Yeah.
是的。
Joey: Oh yeah? Ross, how many items left in that bag?
是么?羅斯,袋子里還有多少件東西?
Ross: Five.
五樣。
Chandler: Ok, ten bucks says that we can name every item in that bag.
好,賭十塊錢我們可以說出里面每樣東西。
Rachel: How many guesses do you get?
你們有多少次猜的機會?
Joey: Six.
六次。
Ross: Challenge extended.
挑戰提出。
Monica: Deal!
來吧!
Ross: Challenge accepted.
挑戰接受。
Joey: All right, we'll start with...apples.
好吧,首先是......蘋果。
Ross: We'll be starting with apples.
首先是蘋果。
Chandler: Stop that now!
別這樣了!
Chandler: Yes!
沒錯!
Joey: Ok. Uhh, tortilla chips, yogurt.
好。呃,玉米餅,酸奶。
Chandler: Diet soda.
無糖飲料。
Ross: Yes. Yes. Yes.
有,有,有。
Chandler: Orange juice.
橘子汁。
Rachel: No! There's no orange juice in there! We win! !
錯!里面沒有橘子汁!我們贏了!!
Monica: Ha-ha!
哈哈!
Ross: They have another guess.
他們還有一次機會猜。
Rachel: Ok, well, we won that one.
好,我們待會再贏。
Joey: Ok, the last thing...
好,最好一件......
Chandler: Oh-oh, oh, oh-oh!
喔-喔,喔,喔-喔!
Joey: No-no, not for like another two weeks.
不-不,還得過兩周才會買。
Chandler: I got it! Scotch...tape.
我知道了!透-明-膠-帶。
Ross: How did you know she would buy Scotch tape?
你怎么知道她會買膠帶?
Chandler: Well, we used theirs up last night making scary faces.
我們昨晚做鬼臉,把原來的都用完了。
Monica: Aww, man!
啊,你們!
Chandler: All right! Ten bucks! Fork it over! Cough it up! Pay the piper! Gimme it.
好吧!十塊錢!快交錢!給我。
Monica: That does not mean you know us better, I-I want a rematch.
這不表示你們了解我們更深,我要重賽。
Rachel: Yeah, and none of these stupid grocery questions, real personal questions.
對,而且不是這些愚蠢的雜貨問題,真正的個人問題。
Monica: Yeah! And the winner gets a hundred bucks.
對!而且勝利者贏一百塊錢。
Joey: Serious?
你當真?
Monica: Are you scared?
怕了?
Joey: Noo. Ok, who-who makes up the questions?
不!好的,誰-誰來出題?
Monica: Ross will do it.
羅斯。
Ross: Oh, sure, "Ross'll do it!" It's not like he has a job, or a child, or a life of his own.
哦當然,"羅斯會出!"這可不是他的工作,或者他的孩子,或者他自己的生活。
Rachel: Fine! We'll ask Phoebe.
好!我們找菲比。
Ross: No-no-no, I-I wanna play.
不-不-不,我-我想玩。
Dr. Zane: Looks like your uterus is ready for implantation.
看上去你的子宮已經完全可以接受移植。
Phoebe: Oh! I knew it! I knew it! I felt really thick this morning.
哦!我就知道!我就知道!今早我感覺它真的很厚。
Frank: Okay, so what's now? Go get the eggs. Put them in there.
好的,好,現在干什么?把那些卵子拿來,放進去啊。
Dr. Zane: Ok, it'll take just a little while to prepare the embryos.
好,不過準備這些胚胎需要一點時間。
Phoebe: Embryossss? As in, "More than one?"
這些胚胎?不止一個?
Dr. Zane: Hmm, five actually.
事實上,一共有五個。
Phoebe: Five? Ok, where am I giving birth, a hospital or a big box under the stairs?
五個?那我生的時候,是去醫院還是準備個大盒子?
Dr. Zane: We do five because that gives you a 25% chance that at least one will attach.
我們做五個是因為,這樣我們可以確保至少25%的機會至少有一個能出生。
Phoebe: That's it? 25 percent? That means that's it's like 75 percent chance of no baby at all? !
什么?25%?也就是說有75%的可能根本就沒有孩子!
Frank: Hey, you know I was thinking, what are the odds like, if-if, if you stuff like 200 of them in there?
嘿,我想,要是放進200個胚胎那成功的機會是多少?
Alice: Sweety, now, she's a woman, not a gumball machine.
親愛的,她是個女人,不是糖果機。
Phoebe: Ok, well you know what, don't worry you guys, 'cause I'm-I'm gonna do this as many times as it takes to get it right.
好,知道么,你們別擔心,因為我可以幫你們植很多次直到成功為止。
Frank: Well, see, the-the thing is, we-we only, we kinda only have one shot.
不過,事實上,我-我們只能有一次機會。
Alice: Umm, it, it costs $16,000 each time you do this.
嗯,每做一次要16,000美元。
Phoebe: $16,000? !
一萬六千塊?
Dr. Zane: Well eh it-it's 20 in California.
在加利福尼亞是兩萬。
Alice: Um, we're, we're kind of using all the money we have just to do it this one time.
為了這一次我們差不多花了所有的錢了。
Phoebe: Whoa! ! That's, ok, that's a lot of pressure on me and my uterus.
喔?。∵@樣?好,我和我的子宮有點壓力了。
So, well ok, so, there's maybe there is something that I can do, you know just to like help make sure I get pregnant?
那么,好吧,我可以做點什么事,能夠更確保我能懷孕嗎?
Dr. Zane: No, I'm sorry.
沒有,我很抱歉。
Phoebe: Wow! You guys really don't know anything!
你還真是什么都不知道!
Frank: I know! Why don't you get drunk! That worked for a bunch of girls in my high school.
那她喝個爛醉如何?我很多高中同學都是這樣搞大肚子的。
Monica: So how's the test coming?
問題準備得如何?
Ross: Hey-hey-hey-hey you're touching the gameboard!
別亂動題板。
Monica: Sorry....you freak! Hey guys! Do you realize that any minute now, Phoebe can be pregnant?
抱歉啦怪胎!你們幾個!你們知道么,菲比能不能懷孕就看現在了。
Rachel: I know! I know, it's such a huge, life-altering thing.
我知道!我知道,這真是關系一生的大事啊。
Joey: I know.
對。
Ross: The test is ready.
題目準備好了。
All: Let's go! Oh yeah! Come on!
耶!好!
Ross: Ok, each team will answer ten questions. The first team to answer the most questions wins.
好,每個隊要回答十個問題。答對更多的隊勝利。
The categories are, Fears and Pet Peeves, Ancient History, Literature, and It's All Relative.
分類是,害怕的東西和難以接受的事情歷史,文化,和親戚。
Now, the coin toss to see who goes first.
現在,扔硬幣決定誰先答。
Ok, somebody call it this time.
好,這次有人出來選一面。
All: Oh yeah!
哦好!
Rachel: Tails!
背面!
Ross: It's heads. Gentlemen, pick your category.
是正面。先生們,選擇你們的分類。
Chandler: Fears and Pet Peeves.
害怕的東西和討厭的寵物。
Ross: What is Monica's biggest pet peeve?
莫妮卡最討厭什么樣的寵物?
Joey: Animals dressed as humans.
動物穿的跟人一樣。
Ross: That's correct. Ladies?
正確。女生隊?
Monica: Same category.
還是這個分類。
Ross: According to Chandler, what phenomenon scares the bejesus out of him?
對于錢德來說,什么東西能讓他叫"老天爺"?
Monica: Michael Flatley, Lord of the Dance!
Michael Flatley,舞蹈皇帝!
Ross: That is correct.
答對了。
Joey: The Irish jig guy? !
那個愛爾蘭轉圈的家伙?!
Chandler: His legs flail about as if independent of his body!
他的腿相互敲打,就象不屬于他的身體!
Ross: Gentlemen, your pick.
先生們,你們選。
Joey: It's All Relative.
親戚。
Ross: Monica and I have a grandmother who died, you both went to her funeral, name that grandmother!
莫妮卡和我有個祖母已經去世,你們都參加過她的葬禮,祖母的名字!
Joey: Nana?
奶奶?
Chandler: She has a real name.
她有真名。
Joey: Althea!
阿爾西亞!
Chandler: Althea? ! What are you doing? !
阿爾西亞?!怎么樣?!
Joey: I took a shot.
我蒙的。
Chandler: You're shooting with Althea? !
你蒙"阿爾西亞"?!
Ross: Althea is correct.
阿爾西亞是對的。
Chandler: Nice shooting!
蒙的好!
Rachel: We'll take Literature! !
我們選文化??!
Ross: Every week, the TV Guide comes to Chandler and Joey's apartment. What name appears on the address label?
每周都有電視節目指南送到錢德和喬伊的公寓。出現在地址標簽上的名字是什么?
Rachel: Oh, Chandler gets it! It's Chandler Bing!
錢德訂的!是錢德·賓!
Monica: No! !
不??!
Ross: I'm afraid the TV Guide comes to Chinandolor Bong.
我恐怕得說,電視節目預告送給的是錢納德·邦。
Monica: I knew that! Rachel! Use your head!
我知道這個!瑞秋!動動你的腦子!
Chandler: Actually, it's Miss Chinandolor Bong.
事實上,是錢娜德·邦小姐。
Phoebe: Hello, teeny embryos. Well, I'm-I'm Phoebe Buffay, hi!
你好,小胚胎。我是-我是菲比布費,嗨!
I'm-I'm-I'm hoping to be your uterus for the next nine months.
我-我希望以后九個月到你的子宮里去。
You should know, that we're doing this for Frank and Alice, who you know, you've been there!
你知道,我們這是為了弗蘭克和愛麗絲,你們認識,你們曾經在現場!
Umm, you know they want you so much, so when you guys get in there, really grab on.
哦,他們很想要你們,所以你們到里面的時候,要抓住機會哦。
Ok, and-and I promise that I'll keep you safe and warm until you know you're ready to have them take you home,
好,我會保證你們的安全和溫暖,直到你們準備好回家,
so...ok Oh! And also, umm next time you see me, if I'm screaming, don't worry, that's what's supposed to happen.
那么,哦!對了,下次你們見到我,如果我尖叫的話,別害怕,這只是假定會發生。
Dr. Zane: Ready?
準備好了嗎?
Phoebe: Uh-huh. Good luck.
呃-呃。好運。
Ross: All right, the score is nine to eight in favor of the guys. Ladies if you miss this the game is theirs, pick your category.
好吧,現在比分是9比8。女士們,如果這題答錯他們就贏了,選你們的分類。
Rachel: It's All Relative! !
親戚?。?/div>
Ross: You don't have to shout everything.
你不用每次都大喊。
Rachel: I'm sorry!
對不起!
Ross: Ooh. What is the name of Chandler's father's Las Vegas all-male burlesque?
哦。錢德的父親在拉斯維加斯的做滑稽表演,他的名字是?
Monica: Viva Las Gaygas!
萬歲拉斯Gay加斯!
Chandler: Unfortunately that is correct.
很不幸,正確。
The Girls: Yes! !
好?。?!
Ross: All right, we have a tie. Luckily, I've prepared for such an event. The Lightning Round!
好的,現在平局。還好,我準備的不止這些??靻柨齑?!
All: Ohhhh.
喔??!.
Ross: Thirty seconds, all the questions you can answer.
30秒,所以的問題都可以回答。
Monica: You guys are dead, I am so good at lighting rounds.
你們倆死定了,閃電賽我最拿手了。
Chandler: I majored in lightning rounds. All right, we're gonna destroy you.
我的專業就是閃電賽。好的,我們這就打垮你。
Monica: Huh, wanna bet?
啊,打賭么?
Chandler: Well, I'm so confused as to what we've been doing so far...
我很奇怪,我們忙了半天是為了
Monica: How about we play for more money, say 150?
押更多的錢怎么樣比如150?
Ross: 150 dollars.
150美元。
Chandler: Say 200?
比如200?
Ross: 200 dollars.
200塊。
Monica: You're doing it again.
你又這個腔調。
Ross: Excuse me.
對不起。
Rachel: Monica, I don't wanna lose 200 dollars.
莫妮卡,我不想失去200美元。
Monica: We won't. 300?
不會的,300塊如何?
Rachel: Monica? !
莫妮卡?!
Monica: I'm just trying to spice it up!
我只是讓它更刺激些!
Rachel: Ok, so then play for some pepper! Stop spending my money!
好,那我們就再加點胡椒粉!別再花錢了!
Monica: I got it! How about, if we win, they have to get rid of the rooster?
我知道了!這樣吧,如果我們贏,他們扔掉公雞怎么樣?
Rachel: Oooohh, that's interesting.
喔?。∵@很有趣喔。
Joey: Hey, no way, that rooster's family!
嗨,不行,公雞是我們的家庭成員!
Rachel: Throw in the duck too!
把鴨子也扔了!
Joey: What do you have against the duck? ! He doesn't make any noise!
又有鴨子什么事?!他又沒制造噪音!
Rachel: Well, he gets the other one all riled up.
他老是讓公雞叫。
Joey: Look, we are not gonna...
我們不打算......
Chandler: All right, hold on! If you win, we give up the birds.
好的,等等!如果你們贏,我們放棄鳥兒們。你們贏的話 我們就處理掉那鳥。
Joey: Uhhh! !
啊!!
Chandler: But if we win, we get your apartment.
但是如果我們贏,我們贏得你們的公寓。
Joey: Oooooh-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!
哦?。。?/div>
Monica: Deal!
成交!
Rachel: What? ! Monica, no, that's crazy. There's no way we are betting the apartment. No! All right I am in! 'Cause either he goes or I'm buying a coyote!
什么?莫妮卡,不,這太扯了,我絕不拿公寓來賭。好,我賭了!那只雞不走我就要買只土狼。
來源:可可英語 http://www.ccdyzl.cn/video/201610/469226.shtml