Learn how to drive, lady!
去駕校學學開車啊,婆娘!
I will get to the meeting when I get there. I looked death in the face today.
等我準備好了再去開會。我今天和死神擦肩而過。
Hel-- hello. Yes, I would like to leave a message.
喂,好的,我想留個言。
My husband ordered an eggshell dryer...not talc, not parchment, eggshell.
我丈夫之前預定了一臺蛋殼色烘干機...不是爽身粉色,不是羊皮紙色,是蛋殼色的。
You're home early. What happened to you?
你今天回來要早些啊。這是怎么了?
Doesn't matter. So, I called that appliance store, and I demanded that you get the dryer that you wanted.
那不重要。我打電話給那個家電賣場了,我要求他們務必把你想要的那臺烘干機送到。
Oh, well, it must've worked because they're taking away the wrong one right now.
你的強硬態度一定奏效了,因為他們現在正把那臺發錯貨的搬走呢。
Anything for you, princess.
愿意隨時為你效勞,小公主。
Who's this guy? Get over here, sexy.
我都不認識你了?快過來,性感帥哥。
If you want to see sexy, I just...What is all over you?
如果你想見識下什么叫性感,我...你身上是什么啊?
Well, now you are.
現在應該是你的鼻涕吧。