uh, I spoke too soon.
我挺走運的。這家伙不喜歡吐口水。我話說太早了。
You think? That's it. Pull over. You know, Phil, I wanted to support you on this.
你這樣覺得嗎?真是夠了,快停車。菲爾,我也想支持你的。
I'm a firm believer in livestock in the home, but you are out of control.
我堅決支持在家里養牲畜,但你實在是太失控了。
No, I'm in control - more than ever.
不,一切完全在我掌控之中。
And if me getting what I want inconveniences people a little, then so be it.
如果我為了讓自己稱心如意而給別人稍微帶來了一點點麻煩,隨便吧。
Uh, she's nervous. The guy said you should let her suck on your hair.
它緊張了。飼養員說你該讓它舔你的頭發。
Okay, that is it. I am done. Enough of this ridiculousness.
好了,夠了,我不干了。一切的荒唐到此為止。
And thank you, Phil, for making me appreciate Mitchell. He may have his faults, but at least he's not a crazy person.
謝你了啊,菲爾,因為你讓我意識到了米奇爾的好。他或許是有一些缺點,但至少他不是個瘋子。
Phil, honey.
菲爾,親愛的。
Yes, Claire. I got an alpaca - again. And there's nothing you can say about it.
在呢,克萊爾。我又搞了匹草泥馬回家。你不能發表任何不滿的意見。
I'm not saying anything. What's the problem?
我不會發表任何意見的。有什么問題啊?
Mom, dad! There is a camel in the living room!
媽,爸!客廳里有頭駱駝!
It's not a c--
那不是駱...
I-I just can't. Okay.
我做不到。好了。
I see you've all met Jolene two. Sadly, the original Jolene that your mother made me return was cruelly adopted by a children's hospital.
看來你們都見過喬琳2號了吧。不幸的是你媽強迫我退回去的那頭,喬琳被一家兒童醫院殘忍地收養了。
You see, something hit me this morning when that truck didn't hit me this morning --
今早那輛卡車沒有把我撞死,但卻把我的腦子撞開了竅...
I have not been in control of my own life. But those days are done.
我一直都沒有真正掌控自己的人生。但那種日子到此為止了。