Well, I guess I'm not in control of everything, am I?
看來我真是無法掌控任何事啊,是吧?
funny, isn't it? You can try and try, but in the blink of an eye...you can lose everything that matters to you.
真有意思,不是嗎?你可以用盡全力嘗試,但是在眨眼之間你可能就會失去對你重要的一切。
Dad, are you okay?
爸,你還好吧?
Don't you all see what's going on here? Dad really wanted that milk.
你們還不明白現在的情況嗎?老爸真的很想喝那杯牛奶。
I almost lost you guys today -- all of you. Just like that.
我今天差點就失去了你們所有人。就是那樣。
Aw, daddy.
爹地。
Oh, honey.
親愛的。
You spent the whole day trying to control everything, and I spent the entire day trying not to, and neither way worked, did it?
你一整天都在試圖掌控一切,我這一整天卻在試圖不去掌控任何事,但兩種方法都沒奏效,不是嗎?
Nope.
是沒有。
I may fight you on this, but I'm gonna need you to make me get rid of Jolene two.
我或許會跟你唱反調,但我需要你強迫我把喬琳2號也退回去。
She's a biter. I know. As soon as we're done with this hug.
它很兇悍。我知道。不過要等我們先擁抱完才行。
Hey, whatever this is, I need to get in on it. I almost died today.
嘿,不管你們在干什么,我都必須參與一下。我今天差點死了。
Grandpa. Daddy. Aw, dad. Come here. Come here, you.
外公。爸。爸啊。快過來。都過來。