Listen, Phil... It's okay.
聽著,菲爾... 沒關系的。
It's sad, really, to see a once-mediocre realtor reduced to this.
看見一個曾經中庸的地產經紀墮落如此也挺讓人傷心的。
Gil, please, let's keep this civil.
格爾,別這樣,好好說話。
Oh, by the way, if you ever speak disrespectfully again about my wife, I'll kill you.
還有,如果你再對我老婆出言不敬,我會殺了你。
Sorry. That sounded like a joke. I will actually kill you.
抱歉,我說得好像這是個玩笑。我真的會殺了你。
Anyhow, when you guys wake up and smell the sulfur, here's a list of other realtors, and if you need me, I'll be in the office at 9:00,10:00. I have the dentist.
總之,如果你們能清醒過來聞到硫磺的味道,這是其它地產經紀的名單,如果想找我,我九點上班,還是十點吧,我要去看牙醫。
Where did that come from?
這是怎么回事?
Life's too short to be ruled by fear. What do you say we get you the right dryer, princess?
人生苦短,不能被恐懼操控。公主,我們去把你想要的那臺烘干機要來怎樣?
Oh, my. I mean, Phil is usually just so...but then he was just, like, so...and then he got even more...There's nothing I can do.
天吶。菲爾平常很...但那天他很...接著還變得更...我無能為力。
I can't go for that. No can do.
我不接受。辦不到。
Cameron here bought an eggshell dryer.
卡梅隆買了一臺蛋殼白的烘干機。
Not white, not oatmeal, not Swiss-coffee, not baby-powder, not bone.
不是純白,不是燕麥色,不是瑞士咖啡白,不是爽身粉白,也不是骨白。
Eggshell. Look, Rob, is it? That's interesting.
是吧?這名字真有趣。
Here's how this is going down-- we don't leave without that eggshell dryer.
接下來是這樣...沒有蛋殼白的烘干機我們不會走。
Not swan-feather, not chester-pig-white.
不是天鵝羽毛白,不是切斯特豬白。
I think we've covered the colors.
顏色已經說得夠清楚了。
I sell houses to people every day who ask me where they should buy their dryer.
我每天都賣房子給不同的人,他們會問我去哪買烘干機比較好。
I don't think you want me giving them any static.
你不希望我告訴他們哪家不能去吧。