Hey. I think we gotta talk.
嘿。我想我們需要談一談。
I'm not in the mood. Oh, that wasn't very nice.
我沒有心情。噢,我這么對你說話可不好哦。
Oh come on. When I said you were nice that was a compliment.
噢,別這樣。我說你好是對你的稱贊。
That was the best thing you could say about me?
你最多只能用這個詞來稱贊我嗎?
I think that says a lot. Look, P.J. , as a father, the most important thing to me is that my kids are good people.
這簡單的一個詞意味深長啊。聽著,兒子,作為一個父親對我來說最重要的是我的孩子們都是品行端正。
Kind-hearted, genuinely concerned about other people...Nice.
善良體貼,關心他人的好人。
Hey, by that standard you're the kid I'm most proud of.
嘿,要是論這個標準來說你可是最令老爸驕傲的孩子。
Really? -Really. -Thanks, dad.
真的?-真的。-謝謝了,老爸。
Hey, thank you for helping me out on the job today.
嘿 謝謝你今天幫我代班。
Uh, you know, I was kinda Hoping maybe someday we could Make that a permanent thing. "Duncan and son."
呃,你知道的,我倒是希望有一天這個可以持續進行下去?!班嚳虾蛢鹤印?。
Oh! That reminds me-- better hit those books.
噢!這倒提醒我了,哥要去學習了。
Well, that wasn't nice at all.
這個可一點都不好。
Oh, what are you two doing here? Did the party end early?
噢,你們兩個在這里干嗎?派對提早結束了嗎?
No, we decided not to go. The truth is we tricked you into giving us permission to go to the party.
沒,我們還是決定不去了。事實上我們為了讓你們同意我們去派對欺騙了你。
Did you now?
是嗎?
Yes, I'm ashamed to say we did. But on the way there something made us change our minds.
是的,我們為自己的所做所為而感到羞愧。在去派對的路上有些東西讓我們改變了主意。
And what's that?
是什么東西?
We saw the grape juice billboard. You know the one where the girl is hugging her mom because she's so happy with the juice?
我們看到了葡萄汁的廣告牌。你知道那個一位小女孩和母親親切擁抱因為她很喜歡葡萄汁的廣告牌嗎?