There you are. I think Charlie wants to play baby with you. She keeps going, "Gabe, Gabe!"
你在這啊。我想查莉想和你玩娃娃了。她一直在說 “蓋比,蓋比!”
She can say it all she wants. It's not gonna happen. I'm sick of her and I'm sick of that stupid doll.
她愛怎么說就怎么說。反正我不去。我已經對她和她那傻缺娃娃厭煩了。
Oh, Charlie, come on! I didn't mean it. I was just Gabe being Gabe.
噢,查莉,不要這樣!我不是那個意思。我只是在做蓋比該做的事啊。
Hey, there he is! How'd it go today?
嘿,你回來了!今天還順利嗎?
The highlight of my day was carrying a bag of rats.
我今天的亮點是搬了一袋子的老鼠。
Vern must like you because he's awful particular about his rat bag.
弗恩肯定很贊賞你,因為他對搬老鼠袋的人選可是很講究的。
Vern told me what you said about us kids. -What'd I say?
弗恩告訴了我你是怎么說我們的。-我怎么說的?
That everyone else is so great and I'm just nice.
別的孩子的評價都很高很高而我只是好而已。
So? You're nice, what's wrong with that?
那又怎么了?你挺好的,有什么問題嗎?
So "nice" is what your friend calls the ugly girl he wants you to go out with. Is that all I am to you-- an ugly girl?
“好”是你朋友用來形容你想約出去的丑姑娘的。我在你眼里就是這樣的人,僅僅是個丑姑娘嗎?
Oh, this is so exciting, going after the perps.
噢,這真是太刺激了,去緝拿那兩個小騙子。
Wait, the girls are turning around. -What?
等一下,女孩們掉頭了。-什么?
Looks like they're headed back to your house.
好像她們要掉頭回你家了。
Hold on your your purse, Mary Lou. We're making a u-ey. Oh yeah!
抓緊你的包包,瑪麗·盧。看我的漂移大法。爽啊!
You know what would be great? -What?
你知道什么更爽嗎?-什么?
If we had a siren and a flashing light.
如果我們有一個警笛和警燈。
They got app for everything.
什么手機程序都有。