And now for the finishing touch...Mr. Pancake smiley face gets a cherry nose.
最后讓我來個點睛之筆...煎餅先生笑臉的櫻桃鼻子。
That's so cute. Is that for Charlie?
太可愛了。你是給查莉做的吧?
Uh, yeah, for Charlie. -Thank you.
呃,是啊,為查莉做的。-謝謝。
Hey, honey, I've got some great news. There was a bedbug infestation at this really nice hotel downtown...
嘿,親愛的,我告訴你個好消息。城里那家豪華酒店鬧蟲災了。
Bob, it is amazing what gets you excited.
鮑伯,這有啥讓你興奮的。
Anyway, the manager of the hotel was so pleased with the job I did.
總之酒店經理對于我的工作很滿意。
He's letting us stay in their most romantic suite this Saturday night.
于是他就允許咱們周六晚去他那里最浪漫的套房里住一晚。
That's great! You did get rid of all the bedbugs, right?
太好了!你確定你的工作做徹底了嗎?
It's not an exact science, honey. The point is it's free!
親愛的,這又不是什么嚴謹的科學。重點是咱可以免費入住!
Well, there's just one catch...who's gonna watch Charlie?
好吧,現在只有一個難題了...誰來照顧查莉?
We'll do it. We're very responsible.
我們來。我們很有責任心的。
Don't worry...I'll be here too.
不用絕望......我也會來幫忙的。
Thanks. You guys are great.
謝謝,你們太棒了!
All right! It sure is nice to have kids we can trust. And P.J.
是啊!我們終于有信得過的孩子了。包括PJ。
Let's throw a party! -Wait what?
咱開個派對吧!-等等,你說啥?
No, me first. I said let's throw a party when mom and dad are out of the house.
好了,我先說。我說咱們等爸媽走后。開個派對吧。
When do you ever do bad things?
你怎么墮落了?
I can be bad. I can be very bad. -Cannot. -Oh yeah? -Uh-huh.
我一直可以墮落的。我還可以墮落得很深呢。-吹牛。-你不信?-不信。
Watch this. I'm gonna drink milk right out of the carton. Because I'm bad.
看好了。我要直接對嘴喝牛奶。因為我墮落了。
Are you gonna swallow? -Huh-uh. -You wanna spit it out? -Mm-hmm.
你打算咽下去嗎?-嗯嗯。-你打算吐出來嗎?-嗯嗯。