Okay, try this one. Open up.
好了,試試這個。張嘴。
Okay. Crunchy, and smooth.
好的。脆脆的還很滑溜。
It's a corn chip with a scoop of peanut butter. I call it a corn butt.
那是玉米片加上一勺花生醬。我叫它玉米醬。
It's good. Needs a new name.
味道不錯。但是名字得再取一個。
Hey. What are you guys doing?
嘿。你哥倆個干啥呢?
Testing snacks for the party.
嘗嘗為派對準備的零食。
Care for a...Butt chip?
來嘗嘗...花生片?
How about I handle the snacks?
你看我來準備零食怎么樣?
Oh, um, Teddy? Looking forward to the party? -Mm-hmm.
噢,泰迪?很期待這個派對吧?-是啊。
May I have the first dance?
我能和你跳第一支舞嗎?
You have butt chip breath.
你嘴里都是花生片味兒。
I'll go brush.
我去刷牙了。
I was being insulted and you should have defended me!
我當時正在被人欺負,而你應該為我撐腰!
I couldn't...too busy being embarrassed by you.
我撐不了......因為你把我陷于尷尬之地。
What's going on?
怎么了?
Ask the woman who just got kicked out of the grocery store.
去問那個被雜貨店轟出來的女人。
I was standing in the 15-items-or-less line. Just minding my own business...-With 17 items.
當時我在購物付款快速通道(注:低于15件商品可以在此通道快速結賬)結賬。在想著心事...... -卻拿著十七件商品。
When this crazy woman in line behind us starts screaming at me to get out of line.
有個瘋婆子在我們后面排隊,然后就開始沖我喊,不讓我在這個通道結賬。
Your mother handled it well though. Grabbed the pricing gun, scanned the woman's face.
此時你老媽處理得很好。抓起標價槍,就沖著那女人的臉一通狂掃。
And through this entire ugly confrontation, your father stood there, like an oaf, eating a donut.
在我和那個瘋婆子的整個戰斗中,你爸爸就在那傻站著,像個白癡一樣吃著甜甜圈。
I was trying to get us down to 15 items.
我在努力嘗試把商品減到十五件。
P.J. , tell your father that I will not be speaking to him until he apologizes for not backing me up.
PJ,請轉告你爸爸,直到為沒有幫我而道歉,我是不會再和他說話的。
Okay. Teddy, tell your mother I will not apologize. And that I will not be speaking to her until she apologizes for embarrassing me.
算你狠。泰迪,麻煩轉告你媽媽我不會道歉的。還有直到她不為她陷我于尷尬之地而道歉,我也不會和她說話的。
Whoa, glad I didn't get that one.
哇,還好我還沒娶老婆呢。